The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
1) I can't wait to go home, 2) I'm never chionging while in SG again, 3) I totally understand why the bros here all so addicted to chionging outside SG.
When a fren brought me to a TD here for the first time I was told even buying like 10,20 LDs for a girl she still can't go back with u later for action. WTF? Then go TDs and spend all tat $$$ for wat? 10 LDs about $120. Call the cyber OKTs to get a sure thing + phone number of the girl for follow up in Bangkok better.

Then with so many raids last year (news today revealed more than 7,000 women were caught in 2009) and this. The quality & quantity for ladies of any nationality dried up. WTF? PAP now also want to open their own chix house izzit?

Large Heineken at AGG only cost SGD6 still can see SYT dancing naked on stage. Same bottle, same price in SG only can see kopi-soh mopping kopitiam floor. WTF man can't wait to get back!

Bro I know how "homesick" you feel.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
When a fren brought me to a TD here for the first time I was told even buying like 10,20 LDs for a girl she still can't go back with u later for action. WTF? Then go TDs and spend all tat $$$ for wat? 10 LDs about $120. Call the cyber OKTs to get a sure thing + phone number of the girl for follow up in Bangkok better.

Then with so many raids last year (news today revealed more than 7,000 women were caught in 2009) and this. The quality & quantity for ladies of any nationality dried up. WTF? PAP now also want to open their own chix house izzit?

Large Heineken at AGG only cost SGD6 still can see SYT dancing naked on stage. Same bottle, same price in SG only can see kopi-soh mopping kopitiam floor. WTF man can't wait to get back!

Bro I know how "homesick" you feel.

555+ i guess we are part of the growing numbers who feel more at home in LOS than in Singapore
Old 22-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

To all brothers in bkk be careful, now BTS also kena grenade attacks. Take care and stay out of the Red shirts area
Old 23-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by glouyang View Post
555+ i guess we are part of the growing numbers who feel more at home in LOS than in Singapore
....knn. I also homesick.... thinking of going back to dark side next week....
Old 23-04-2010, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

I dunno if I am playing the SG scene wrong and kenna chop, but yeah the lady drinks and wreaths dunno buy for what. Last time I came back went to this place called Lookers. No lookers there so buy wreath for (in very dim lighting) sao suai on stage. Long story short, also cannot ta bao. Was later told all these LDs and wreaths buy liao are just for the girl to come briefly chat with you after they finish their song. And then still must use your on skill to bring them back. I was thinking wah, have to pay money and put in effort to get them to take more money from me.

If I was going to burn money and put in effort, then go kio kway for what ar... Might as well go sian 'normal' char bor? Maybe I'm missing something here that some more lao jiao bros can explain to me?

Then also buy shots from the girls for...? I can't remember the prices, but I'm pretty sure it costs more than even the most ex barfine wor... Can't imagine barfine liao and then still have to chat the girl up and make her feel song enough to go back together so I cangive her more money.
Old 23-04-2010, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
You always welcome but please be careful...today 3 dead from the M 79 grenade attacks in sala deang/silom. When will it ever end...
Old 23-04-2010, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I dunno if I am playing the SG scene wrong and kenna chop, but yeah the lady drinks and wreaths dunno buy for what...
Then also buy shots from the girls for...?
Male co worker went to chinese KTV, got 2 PRCs for a thai pub and went to a big bar near one of the quays. Nice girls there but all money minded. The chun girl ordered a LD that costed me $60 per glass. She drank and went away. Me very . The 2 PRCs enjoyed themselves and also left leaving the boys behind.

TD also got nice girls. Ladies ask for shots which i refused. Just drank from my jug. I gave one $50 in tips and refused to give a single $50. Stuffed a $10 between the melons and did it in stages. Later, asked her out when the bar closed ,she made bloody excuses to leave. A Bangkok girl that got so "high class" attitude, loh !.

2 days ago, i was in a cheap Bell's Disco in Geyland. Kampung duck here got a viet that needed some raba raba on her naked nipples. French kissed her many times and all the S'poreans just looked at us. Hmmm !.

S'poreans maybe more reserved in hometown. That leaves the girls demanding more hanging flowers, LDs but no go out with you attitude.

Better go to LOS to enjoy. Cheaper and easier to get what you required given the current turmoil in BKK.
Old 23-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Hello,

Current Situation:

Several BTS and MRT stations are closed due to Assholes (redshirts) demonstration and launching of grenades that killed and injured innocent bystanders. But in my opinion, it's still safe to visit gogo bars, soapys, massage centers, discos and coyote bars!

I was in Silom yesterday afternoon workingout at California WOS and they're thousands and thousands of antiredshirts demonstrators, the size of the crowd was similare to RCA crowd during Songkran! But that night, different story due to launching of 5 grenades by assholes!

The traffic in Ratchada and Sukhumvit area is horrendous due to assholes violent attack!

Time for a beer to relief my anger!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

Current Situation:

Several BTS and MRT stations are closed due to Assholes (redshirts) demonstration and launching of grenades that killed and injured innocent bystanders. But in my opinion, it's still safe to visit gogo bars, soapys, massage centers, discos and coyote bars!

I was in Silom yesterday afternoon workingout at California WOS and they're thousands and thousands of antiredshirts demonstrators, the size of the crowd was similare to RCA crowd during Songkran! But that night, different story due to launching of 5 grenades by assholes!

The traffic in Ratchada and Sukhumvit area is horrendous due to assholes violent attack!

Crap... more jams on a day when i have to be on the roads ...
I need more black labels tonight...
Old 23-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

The Silom thing somehow caused Ratchada to get more jammed than usual? Everyone probably fleeing to the safety of the soapys there now that PP is down, haha
Old 23-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If I was going to burn money and put in effort, then go kio kway for what ar... Might as well go sian 'normal' char bor? Maybe I'm missing something here that some more lao jiao bros can explain to me?
I'm like u, dun want to waste time. U will be surprised how some sg spent on these can see cannot touch gers....
Old 24-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Maybe they feel that spending an equivalent amount in a TD as to a "normal" club they at least can get ladies to sit with them so feel "song-song"? Aiyah dun waste my time lah. Me old already not much time left... LOS here I come!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-04-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Alamak..i thought u told me you just came back from the dark side so next week kopi still ON bo?
Old 24-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

Current Situation:

Bro, I going Bkk on monday. Is it safe if I stay in sukhumvit soi 11? Was waiting for this trip so long and now they(ass holes) messing my plans......
Any advice?
Old 24-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Any advice?
Dun worry, I will be there later... let me talk to them and see what are their plan.

My tirak is having exam on Monday, life as normal for most thai. Just avoid the their party area.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1