The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of
Re: sweet SYT xiaoyanzi bbbj great service w pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideal View Post
Thanks TS for the contact, got it few weeks ago managed to meet yesterday at 1.30pm.

She has a lovely voice over the phone.
She has a CINDY CRAWFORD mouth which is wide & sexy.
Above average looking gal, can consider SYT.

Looks : 7.0/10
Body : 7.0/10 (smooth, fair & quite skinny)
Boobs : 6.0/10 (small definately not a boob lover)
frenching : 8.0/10 (passionate, lot of tougne action)
catbath : 7.5/10 (did not try)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (quite good)
FJ : 7.0/10 (accomdating)

RTF: Never RTF no matter how good , I would like to try different GEM
haha Cindy Crawford also come out liao...thank you for the FR cheers
Old 06-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
snake6878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro TS Fengheshang for XYZ contact, met up wif her yesterday night, below is my short FR:

Look: 7

Boob: b

body: 7

Catbath: 7

French: yes

BBBJ: 9

FJ: 8

GFE: 9

Damage: 80 exclude room

RTF: yes
Old 06-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake6878 View Post
Thanks to bro TS Fengheshang for XYZ contact, met up wif her yesterday night, below is my short FR:

Look: 7

Boob: b

body: 7

Catbath: 7

French: yes

BBBJ: 9

FJ: 8

GFE: 9

Damage: 80 exclude room

RTF: yes
Wah your FR super simple, but at least better than other bro NATO haha
Old 06-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sgunmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, thanks bro for the contacts. The moment i got her ctc, i smsed her and made an appt. But of course this is 2 weeks ago.

As she is staying with her "sis" at GL area, i have asked her to come meet me in town and she agreed. So, set to meet at 2.30pm, on the way to the hotel, we have exchanged a lot of smses asking me for directions so just asked to take a cab and i will pay for it.

Anyway, to make things short, FR as below:

Looks : 6.0/10 (Average Looking)
Body : 5.0/10 (Too dark, and too skinny for my liking)
Boobs : 6.0/10 (small definitely not a boob lover)
frenching : 6.0/10 (too much of tongue action)
catbath : 7.5/10 (V. Good)
BBBJ : 9.5/10 (This, she is really good)
RTF: I dun think i will.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
muachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro fengsheng,
just try XYZ, and has sent you the FR. Did you receive it. Quite poor in computor as i do not know how to post thread for all bros to see. there are so many icons in computor and quite confusing.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
onstand75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share her ctc? thks in advance
Old 07-05-2009, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
forsakensage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can please pm me ctc? thanks alot alot !
Old 07-05-2009, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ronaldo@7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like she is hot, can pm me her contacts and location?
Old 07-05-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgunmi View Post
First of all, thanks bro for the contacts. The moment i got her ctc, i smsed her and made an appt. But of course this is 2 weeks ago.

As she is staying with her "sis" at GL area, i have asked her to come meet me in town and she agreed. So, set to meet at 2.30pm, on the way to the hotel, we have exchanged a lot of smses asking me for directions so just asked to take a cab and i will pay for it.

Anyway, to make things short, FR as below:

Looks : 6.0/10 (Average Looking)
Body : 5.0/10 (Too dark, and too skinny for my liking)
Boobs : 6.0/10 (small definitely not a boob lover)
frenching : 6.0/10 (too much of tongue action)
catbath : 7.5/10 (V. Good)
BBBJ : 9.5/10 (This, she is really good)
RTF: I dun think i will.
Haha will tell her to hold down on the tougue action

Quote:
Originally Posted by muachi View Post
bro fengsheng,
just try XYZ, and has sent you the FR. Did you receive it. Quite poor in computor as i do not know how to post thread for all bros to see. there are so many icons in computor and quite confusing.
u post perfectly on the thread what, just copy n paste your FR here lor.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onstand75 View Post
can share her ctc? thks in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsakensage View Post
Bro, can please pm me ctc? thanks alot alot !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo@7 View Post
Sounds like she is hot, can pm me her contacts and location?
check your PM
Old 07-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tomsmth98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro. Fengheshang for this contact. I had a very good session with Xiaoyanzi yesterday. XYZ is indeed a very nice person with a pleasant smile and gfe. From her body language and expression on her face, I can tell that she was really enjoying the entire 1 hour session ( shower, foreplay & love making etc...) with me. The moment she came to my room, I invited her to sit down on the bed with me. We had a chit chat, a cold drink and slowly I began to touch her thigh ( very smooth skin ) and eventually moved my right hand all the way in while kissing her neck. She moaned softly ( i like that ) and I could feel that her panty was beginning to get wet. She responded by hugging me and kissing my neck & lips. Both of us were already quite high. She then began to undress me and I undressed for her as well before proceeding for our shower together.

Name: Xiao Yan Zi
Looks : 7.5/10 ( with very sweet smile )
Body : slim but ok for me ( fair and smooth )
Boobs : A+ ( with nice and sensitive nipples)
Catbath : 8/10 ( really a good one )
Frenching : 8.5 / 10 ( very passionate and lasted for quite a while. Also had this during shower , very nice feeling , even my ex gf never did that to me ).
Fingering : 8/10 ( her pussy was very wet )
BBBJ : 9/10 ( she was very good at this )
FJ : 8.5 / 10 ( we tried 3 different positions, and she told me she cummed twice. She hugged me tightly and kissed me when she cummed. Can see that she really enjoys having sex , tight and very wet..)
Damage : SGD80 + tips ( room and CD on my own account )
RTF: will do that next week.

Told me she will be going back to PRC on the last week of May.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsmth98 View Post
Thanks Bro. Fengheshang for this contact. I had a very good session with Xiaoyanzi yesterday. XYZ is indeed a very nice person with a pleasant smile and gfe. From her body language and expression on her face, I can tell that she was really enjoying the entire 1 hour session ( shower, foreplay & love making etc...) with me. The moment she came to my room, I invited her to sit down on the bed with me. We had a chit chat, a cold drink and slowly I began to touch her thigh ( very smooth skin ) and eventually moved my right hand all the way in while kissing her neck. She moaned softly ( i like that ) and I could feel that her panty was beginning to get wet. She responded by hugging me and kissing my neck & lips. Both of us were already quite high. She then began to undress me and I undressed for her as well before proceeding for our shower together.

Name: Xiao Yan Zi
Looks : 7.5/10 ( with very sweet smile )
Body : slim but ok for me ( fair and smooth )
Boobs : A+ ( with nice and sensitive nipples)
Catbath : 8/10 ( really a good one )
Frenching : 8.5 / 10 ( very passionate and lasted for quite a while. Also had this during shower , very nice feeling , even my ex gf never did that to me ).
Fingering : 8/10 ( her pussy was very wet )
BBBJ : 9/10 ( she was very good at this )
FJ : 8.5 / 10 ( we tried 3 different positions, and she told me she cummed twice. She hugged me tightly and kissed me when she cummed. Can see that she really enjoys having sex , tight and very wet..)
Damage : SGD80 + tips ( room and CD on my own account )
RTF: will do that next week.

Told me she will be going back to PRC on the last week of May.
Thank you for the FR, so bro please support her b4 she leaves sillypore
Old 07-05-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

up thread for XYZ
Old 08-05-2009, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
soccer123321123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all here is my very first fr but it also will show my inexperience at the same time. Before meeting up with XYZ i felt that she should be someone who is cute and possessing an excellent personality and service oriented. Her skills ( as mentioned here in the thread) are confirmed by many bros here. Thats why i mustered up the courage and picked XYZ..

We arranged to meet at this bao dian store and even though she requested to delay the pre-arranged time from 7.30 to 8pm because she just had dinner and was very full need time to digest i was fine with it (because i was also rather anxious at the same time haha)

When she finally came the first thing she said to me was.. "wa shuai" (and she make this 'good' hand signal) i was stunned and super paiseh. I guess this was when my inexperience surfaces.

XYZ is very re qing la, (as in she takes the initiative and warms up to u) and holds your hand, that kind of thing. then we took the cab to lavender the warmth continued (which actually is good) but i got paiseh because of the taxi uncle mah. he keep looking at the rear mirror -____-.

when we finally reach the room XYZ and me sat down. and by right i should start doing what we bros are supposed to do what. but my relative state at that time didnt order me to do that.. so i asked her if we can chat first. I must say XYZ indeed looks about 60% like vivian lai and she maybe has become more tanned than before. but she looks tired too (told me she didnt have enough sleep everyday). We continued our chats and occasional physical contact and i got to know more about her and realised we share a number of common interests. therefore the bonking session become more like a chatting session (-_______-) and the more indepth the conversation that we went into, the more side tracked the main purpose became. in the end, just before the conclusion we just finished with a brief bj and i sent her back to the original meeting place.

I dont see this as an unsuccessful bonking actually.. but its quite unique bah. haha.

Looks : 6.3/10 (first look about mid 20s, then slowly grows on u.)
Body : 6.2/10 (slim)
Boobs : 7.0/10 (although not considered busty, the push up action of the bra made the cleavage DEEP and also the boobs bigger)
frenching : didnt attempt
catbath : didnt attempt. (bathroom no tub anyway!)
BBBJ : 9.0/10 (Good)
FJ : didnt attempt.
RTF: not sure...
Old 08-05-2009, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
soccer123321123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sian. previous msg got lost. Second try.

Anyway, this is my very first fr.. and at the same time it also shows my inexperience la. Before i contacted XYZ, i read from the thread and felt that she should be someone cute and possesses excellent personality and services.. thats why i decided on her and called her up..

We arranged to meet up at this bao dian place and her first words when she saw me got me taken aback. she said: "ah, shuai!" (and made a 'thumbs up' hand signal) and i got v v paiseh. BTW, i think she focuses alot on voices.. cos when we spoke over phone she ask me how she felt about my voice as well.

Those first words made me feel paiseh and abit not myself liao. Then we took the cab to lavender and in the cab she took the initiative to lie on my shoulders, place her hands on my laps and hold my hands etc. all these (they are actually good..) but made me uneasy because the taxi uncle kept stealing looks from the rear mirror. -_______-.

I must be objective first by saying XYZ indeed looks like vivian lai (60%).. however she has become tanner and not as fair as some bros described here. also, she looks tired (told me she didnt have enough sleep everyday because of traffic noise and lights switching on and off). She also really bother to warm up to u which is a plus plus..

ok back to the session: when we reach the room, i didnt know why but maybe because of the paiseh-ness just now my state of mind at that point of time didnt drive me into sex mode and i actually asked XYZ to sit and lie on the bed with me while we chat first. -_______-. she actually acceded my request and we chatted for some time.. and this 'some time' eventually took the distraction off sex (argh). because we talked about her background la, her life in sg, and also realised we shared a number of common interests..

eventually, she did a brief bj on me and thats about it. noob right. haha.

but i dont see this as unsuccessful la. I think XYZ really is a gem and a nice girl.

Looks : 6.3/10 (tired looking, small eyes, but will grow on u)
Body : 6.4/10 (slim)
Boobs : 7.0/10 (i am a boobs lover, and hers cant be considered as busty but her push up bra made her cleavage deep and boobs seemed much bigger than a supposed A cup.)
frenching : didnt attempt haha.
catbath : didnt attempt. (room didnt have tub anyway!)
BBBJ : 9.0/10 (good)
FJ : didnt attempt either -___-
RTF: not sure..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread