The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

for me seeing my friends naked has become from a dream and fantasy to reality thanks to technology with hidden cameras. everytime easy to plan trips and go setup cam in the bathroom. watching them soap their bodies and wearing their clothes with normal expression is so fucking hot. but seeing colleagues is close to impossible cause hard to form the bond that will let them go on trips with me. Seeing my colleagues nude will be my ultimate fantasy.

i guess its good to always have goals in life. If too satisfied easily. then cant grow haha
Old 05-06-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Make me curious what interesting things happened
I remembered waiting for Cindy to gather herself before looking out into the ocean, the tranquility quickly eroded any woody left in me. Cindy stood up naked beside me, her huge boobs resting on the parapet and looked in the same direction and we were both lost in time for god knows how long. She knows something's on my mind because that's what I always do when something's bothering me, "Leave the past behind, don't let it get to you anymore", Cindy held my hand as she said those words. I forced a weak smile and walked back towards my bedroom for some personal time. Hours flew by and we joined our family for dinner and it was bed time. I was out on the deck watching stars when Cindy joined me, we had a good chat late into the night before turning in.

I was half awaked when Cindy knocked on my door the next day, "Hey lazy pig, lets go for lunch". I quickly washed up, changed into something proper and we headed to one of the restaurant. Cindy must be feeling good today wearing a backless beach dress that accentuates her figure, did I say she has great long legs? She usually dress quite conservatively outside of the hotel room but this time I don't see any bra straps at all. I poked her and said "Look, I think you forgot your bra". Cindy smiled, looked at me and whispered "I've got both all taped up". Now you guys must be thinking how boring that will be but don't forget Cindy's got those large funbags and seeing the ample side boobs is good enough to send most guys drooling. Like I said, it was a low key period so there wasn't many people in the restaurant. However, I do notice a pretty well built Caucasian man looking at our direction excessively but I attributed that to Cindy.

It wasn't long before he walked over and introduced himself as George. He is an expat and was here for a short holiday. As there wasn't many people around, he thought it'll be good for him to make some new friends. There were still a few tourists around so I was rather skeptical about what he said. To be fair, he's rather polite and humorous and after a good half hour or so both me and Cindy didn't think much of his intention. George was checking out Cindy time to time which I think is pretty normal as we continued into our conversation over lunch. Don't forget he can still see a lot of exposed front and side boobs from his angle. As we were heading back to our rooms, George invited us to join him as there was nothing much on his itinerary that afternoon. Cindy was complaining about a slight headache and prefer to head back for some rest but George was still happy that I can join him.

Our conversation continued where we left off from lunch and it was late afternoon when George invited me to watch the sunset with him out on the deck. Sensing we know each other better, he popped a series of questions on Cindy like if she's attached, dislikes and likes, etc. I kind of teased him if he's interested in Cindy and at one point I thought he blushed. By now, the alcohol has probably worked its way into George seeing how relaxed he is chatting with me, maybe the sunset was also helping. "This has been weighing on my mind but please keep it to yourself", George sounded tipsy when he said that. He went on to tell me how he caught seeing Cindy naked on the deck. It just happened that he was napping on the deck and thought he heard some moaning. That caught his attention and he looked out and happened to see us and Cindy was butt naked. I remembered getting worried if he had saw me sucking and playing with her boobs and to my relief I think he caught Cindy when she was touching herself.

He confessed that it wasn't that clear so he grabbed his ultra zoom lens to take a closer look. He seems to have a direct view of Cindy's beaver when she was fingering herself and of course her trimmed hair and huge boobs. He was also able to correctly describe the color of her nipples and areola and how those huge knockers and pointed nipples swing from side to side when she was in action. He admitted leaking cum when he saw her long legs parted and fingers working on her pussy and swear that she was really wet. He also enjoyed checking out her ass when she was standing on the deck with me.

His entire description is spot on so there is no doubt he saw Cindy touching herself. However, I did sense a tone of guilt when George was pouring out all these that has been weighing on him. I'm at a lost on what to do at that moment but I did tell George not to brood over it, not sure how sober he was. He did add on to say he wasn't expecting to run into us at the restaurant and his original intention was to tell us what he saw but decided against it. By this time, George is clearly woozy so I helped him to his bed and returned to our room. Cindy was in her bedroom and told me what time to join daddy for dinner. She was feeling better already and need to change out of her backless beach dress so she shooed me out of her bedroom but just before getting pushed out, I teased her that there's nothing to hide.

Cindy gave me that middle finger look and closed the door. "Women are so odd", I thought to myself and decided to stay status quo and keep what George saw a secret. As usual, Cindy changed into something real conservative for dinner, sometimes I wonder how she manage to hide those huge knockers so well. We heard from George the same day as we left and went our separate ways.

This backless dress

When Cindy was touching herself

I basically skipped writing all of the conversation with George and just focused on the interesting bits. From my conversation with him, I don't think he's a pervert or what but it just happened that he was there at the right time with the right equipment (his room is stacked higher behind us). He's got Cindy's number and from what I know he did try to date her but Cindy's still considering. No bf yet for now but her ex really hurt her so I guess that might take some time to heal.
Old 05-06-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
pinkcloudz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro jumpstart, if only I have a cousin like Cindy
Old 05-06-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10210 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update bro jumpstart
Old 06-06-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jackk881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone like jerking with bras/panties of your irls? Dm to chat
Old 06-06-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
ouyanm3hm3h deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did any bro ever snipe their friends or relatives in shower? dm to chat more on it
Old 08-06-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Thanks for the update bro jumpstart
Family outing with youngest aunt next week.
Old 09-06-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
Family outing with youngest aunt next week.
Great, hope you have a great time, cheers!
Old 10-06-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
Hotstruck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotstruck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this thread , really interesting one oh
i caught my lil sissy naked
feel guilty but excited at the same time
imagining her body makes me crazy!!
Old 10-06-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xcrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes!
when i was in high school
i saw my sis naked, woah wild imagination though
Old 11-06-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
Hotstruck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotstruck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wops i think she saw this
Old 14-06-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2219 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
I been a close friend of this girl called ‘A’ for like good 7 years since Uni. 2 months ago we went jb as a group, 3B 1G for 2 nights. After our Ktv 2 of them hungry, but I needed to shit real bad so I zao back first. A said she also wanna go back and shower and chill so we asked the 2Bs to dabao prata back le while we both took grab back

Back in Airbnb she said she wanna shower first I said ok lor, I went to the other common toilet and shit. I done shitting I went to the sofa to chill with my shirt off cos I wanna cool down then shower , suddenly heard her ‘ AHHHHHHHHHH EH LAI HELP ME OUCH ‘

I’m like WTF cb u good bro? She said she slipped hard and her butt / elbow hurt like mad. I’m like ‘ siao ah how come in u fking naked!!? ‘ she’s like ‘ FUCK just come ‘

Apparently the door was half closed I got to push it quite hard to open and I saw everything ( my first time seeing her naked body and all, never seen her wearing sleeveless ) and she grabbed onto my body ( fuck our skin came into contact and her skin was soooooo smooth and white like OMG )

She one hand hugged me 1 hand pressing against the wall ‘ STOP SEEING AH OI JUST STICK ONTO me ‘ Knn like some drama sia and my D started to be Sibeh hard and I can feel her nipples getting harder

Ok done sharing. Round 2 next?

Hahaha. Serious..... this one is better than strike 4D and TOTO. You are very lucky!!!
Old 15-06-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
qwerty135 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty135 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

really envy one le, wish also get lucky
Old 15-06-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10210 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstruck View Post
this thread , really interesting one oh
i caught my lil sissy naked
feel guilty but excited at the same time
imagining her body makes me crazy!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrew View Post
yes!
when i was in high school
i saw my sis naked, woah wild imagination though
Both of you have the same sister?
Old 15-06-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
I been a close friend of this girl called ‘A’ for like good 7 years since Uni. 2 months ago we went jb as a group, 3B 1G for 2 nights. After our Ktv 2 of them hungry, but I needed to shit real bad so I zao back first. A said she also wanna go back and shower and chill so we asked the 2Bs to dabao prata back le while we both took grab back

Back in Airbnb she said she wanna shower first I said ok lor, I went to the other common toilet and shit. I done shitting I went to the sofa to chill with my shirt off cos I wanna cool down then shower , suddenly heard her ‘ AHHHHHHHHHH EH LAI HELP ME OUCH ‘

I’m like WTF cb u good bro? She said she slipped hard and her butt / elbow hurt like mad. I’m like ‘ siao ah how come in u fking naked!!? ‘ she’s like ‘ FUCK just come ‘

Apparently the door was half closed I got to push it quite hard to open and I saw everything ( my first time seeing her naked body and all, never seen her wearing sleeveless ) and she grabbed onto my body ( fuck our skin came into contact and her skin was soooooo smooth and white like OMG )

She one hand hugged me 1 hand pressing against the wall ‘ STOP SEEING AH OI JUST STICK ONTO me ‘ Knn like some drama sia and my D started to be Sibeh hard and I can feel her nipples getting harder

Ok done sharing. Round 2 next?
So what happened next?????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1