The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 04-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
MichelleFLsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Guess your dick must be quite long ;p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitrophenol View Post
Years ago, when I was still in contact with my ex-FB, we decided to have a little thrill .. went to AMK MRT , outside the toilet where the kerb is (everytime got quite a few people sitting there one) , during peak hours..

She was wearing a short skirt , crotchless panties , and I was wearing shorts w zip, boxers beneath.. she sat on my lap, back facing me , looks something like this http://www.menshealth.com/sex-positi...in-Cycle_0.jpg . Took out my dick when there is no one looking and inserted into her wet awaiting pussy.. She will pretend to "move" and shift herself around while sliding and grinding on my cock.. once in a while she would move her butt higher and slam down on my cock, teasing me.. (I swore if anyone standing from the side would see my cock sliding in her!)

damn exciting to do it when you see lots of public walking just meters in front of you..

Came so hard that day and waited till my cock deflated before we readjusted ourselves and she went to the toilet nearby to cleanup.. while walking with my cum dripping down her long slender legs..
Old 04-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
will33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried before:

condo toilet, condo stairs, car (its common), tennis court (late night), beach, storage room/boss office (used to work in retail at orchard, and was doing closing)
Old 04-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Singaporefirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When i was in Poly, My GF and me was at the aft portion of the double Decker bus, was feeling horny n ask her to suck my birdy. Was playing with her pussy as i took my hand and fonder down her skirt, she got wet and horny too and after a good 15 mins, i cum in her mouth... she swallowed everything...

Another one was in the last coach of the MRT, sitting at the corner (2 seater), at night, no one at Marina Bay... She let me finger her and i was also quite high... She suck my dick dry quickly...

Last time so daring.... now no balls to do liao!!!
Old 07-10-2011, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
transparent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to labrador park with my 19yo FB after late night movie at vivo on weeknight. carpark very quiet but we decided to take a walk and take in the sea breeze. that night the breeze was quite strong, she was wearing a short but frilly skirt which kinda exposed her ass when the wind blew. to my surprise (actually not), FB wasnt wearing anything under the skirt. we walked to this red lighthouse like structure which was rather secluded and startied making out with me fingering her moist hairless pussy. fast forward. end up bending her over the railing and nailing her pussy while fondling her 32C boobs. her moans were drowned by the waves. shot my load onto her face and she licked it all up.

30 mins later and on the drive back, FB pulled out my dick and sucked it dry while i drove her home. v hard to concentrate, ended up shooting my load into her mouth and this time she dint waste a single bit of it.
Old 07-10-2011, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by transparent View Post
went to labrador park with my 19yo FB after late night movie at vivo on weeknight. carpark very quiet but we decided to take a walk and take in the sea breeze. that night the breeze was quite strong, she was wearing a short but frilly skirt which kinda exposed her ass when the wind blew. to my surprise (actually not), FB wasnt wearing anything under the skirt. we walked to this red lighthouse like structure which was rather secluded and startied making out with me fingering her moist hairless pussy. fast forward. end up bending her over the railing and nailing her pussy while fondling her 32C boobs. her moans were drowned by the waves. shot my load onto her face and she licked it all up.

30 mins later and on the drive back, FB pulled out my dick and sucked it dry while i drove her home. v hard to concentrate, ended up shooting my load into her mouth and this time she dint waste a single bit of it.
wow... u cum on her face and she can lick it up.... her tongue indeed long and power....
Old 07-10-2011, 07:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kanninabeh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.
kanninabeh wendy! want to sit on my lap on upper deck last seat of double-decker bus?
Old 09-10-2011, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Location at Changi Beach...
A pavillion by the sea side...and above the sea water..is very open but very quiet n safe...at night nobody will be there... unless you are those at the chalet n using binoculars..hehe..
Did it with my Pinoy Gf..BBBJ me while im sitting on the bench..then after tat..she in doggie position on the bench..she is wearing those skirt tat is strecthable and tight skin type...easy to pull up..so pull up the skirt..pull the G-string aside..and bonk her fast n hard..she moan quite loudly..couldnt care less..was getting high on her moaning..n asking for more n faster n harder...did it in tat position for about 15mins..My gf love doggie...
Urge of coming..withdraw and she knee down and i come on her face and some into mouth...she grab my still hard rod..rub all the cum on her face into her mouth..and not wasting all the white protein..she swallow it...the feeling fucking facing the sea...with the wind blowing...shiok...

Bros can PM me then i direct you the exact location...
But bros..if happen to see any couple doing it when u reach there...be polite and dont disturb huh...just wait at a corner..and enjoy the scene first..becos most couple finish the deed will leave..nobody will wan stay there and chit chat for long time..i believe if any bros is enjying the moment dont wan any disturbance right...

I'M CIM KING
Old 09-10-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
soi15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You damn power. Action for 15 mins. Wow.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
chatabtmygak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i screwed my gf in public..under void deck...
Old 10-10-2011, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 15
KevinJacob is one of the Best!KevinJacob is one of the Best!KevinJacob is one of the Best!

I use to have a gf, age 16 back then. Was about 3 years back. She stay at ang mo kio den father always at home. We always go the park, duno isit amk park, the one near the macdonald drive-thru. It's near Anderson JC. Heavy petting, finger bbbj n cowgirl me @ the playground. Sometimes will go inside the park n find a secluded spot with stone bench n have a hella fuck. Another ex-gf of mine who I lost my virgin to, happened this year, she broke up with bf so I was there to comfort her, end up @ her house hdb Open carpark n fuck in the car. Damn miss those days.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddahs, if you must engage in promiscuous activity, please limit it to private residences (your own) or hotels where you are a paying guest. There are family outings at these public parks and beaches and no one should expect to be surprised by two people fucking or sucking in public. Lets keep SG society clean and wholesome braddahs. Please.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 15
KevinJacob is one of the Best!KevinJacob is one of the Best!KevinJacob is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Braddahs, if you must engage in promiscuous activity, please limit it to private residences (your own) or hotels where you are a paying guest. There are family outings at these public parks and beaches and no one should expect to be surprised by two people fucking or sucking in public. Lets keep SG society clean and wholesome braddahs. Please.
Bro I acknowledge tat fact. But back den I was only 16 17, wasn't mature enuf to understand.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!

I did try at down town east beach there , as u know there a place sometimes u will c a guy fishing at there area was dark oso @ midnight , we was sitting down and chating (of course with beer ) the gal is a bit drunk and suddenly she kiss at me then I start to fingering her , she took my cock out suddenly blow it , omg I get scare but very exciting , then I pull down she underwear and cow girl on me , within 5 minute I was cum . Damm missing on this moment . Sorry for my bad language and I was not singaporean just work at here
Old 10-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
de_sentos is stuck in moderation for some time to come

During my poly days, that was 4 years back. Known a gal from zouk. One night after her work, when to fetch her at Chinatown ard 8pm. Being her to east coast park to have our dinner and beach walk. We were sitting at one of the bench facing the sea. Half way through our talks. Our eyes start to stare at each other and we started to kiss. Slowly my hand start to unbutton her shirt and touch her breast. No reject from her, slow when to the south and feel that she's wet. Her hand went south to touch my dick. I told her let's do it in the car. She said ok. We went back to the carpark at ECP, went to the back seat and do it raw. Don really care anyone is looking, jus go for it and have fun. Ib the end shoot my cum on her leg and send her back home.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just sharing, we were caught in the act at MBS yesterday. It was emberassing.

Wifey n me got an invites for our friends birthday party and decided to slip away for a while for a quickie.

We found the stairwell and I used a napkin to stop the door from locking us up, I guess this was the mistake as there was a sensor or what. I checked thru the place confirm no camera.

Luckily, as I was about to remove wifey to she stopped me. I leaned on the railing while she gave me a bj before I returned to give her some cunninglingus.. While under she long skirt we heard "Ahem!!! Ahem!!!"" busted.

2 security men came over. But they were professional, they let us get ourselves composed first and adjust here and there before leading us out. Our I'd

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1