The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 31-08-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold
Re: East side spa experience

What extra CCA? They don’t do fj so best not to raise bros expectation then create misunderstanding. Most bros who know about WH and y*y* appreciate that WH is back although now their main service is beauty such as making nails, trimming eyebrows etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
Tried a new ML at somewhere high and windy today as per what a bro had share. Her massage techniques are good as it does release the tension on my back.

Massage: 9.5/10

Body: 7/10
B Boobs with very perky nipples.
(Bros who tried before should know what Im referring to)

Sensual: 7/10
I prefer teasing before starting on the deed. Her teasing was very short and keep up selling her extra CCA. In fact during massage she started upselling other type of massage that she provide.

Side note, if she is comfortable with you, you might be offered with something else that is fun and thrilling.
Old 31-08-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Please law. WH ladies don’t do fj. Those of us who go there often and know the two ladies know this for sure. Sometimes if we go during lunch they will offer us some food. Nothing fanciful. Just what they themselves cooks and eat. Then we will chat for a while before we go for the massage. Whatever hole you put your cock in, it wasn’t one of the two ladies for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Up your points bro. Her name is Alia something like that right? I went there also assigned by her. Add this add that inside the room, then keep say mine too big ask me not to go so deep in. Wtf? We did for 10 mins nia then she stop liao then use hands to wank me off. Knn.. sibei jialat place. This place they got no licence to massage one, they disgusied as beauty salon but provide massage services. Go at your own risk.
Old 31-08-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
boyboy818181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
Please law. WH ladies don’t do fj. Those of us who go there often and know the two ladies know this for sure. Sometimes if we go during lunch they will offer us some food. Nothing fanciful. Just what they themselves cooks and eat. Then we will chat for a while before we go for the massage. Whatever hole you put your cock in, it wasn’t one of the two ladies for sure.

where is this place?
Old 31-08-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
mionsh is a Helpful and Caring Samstermionsh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Totally agree but the ai lady massage got standard oso can bargin just that the price agree halfway in action would ask / tell u need add. Tried her once cos that day i go without appointment the other 1 on leave so just took her. But she chop u like carrot head until u wont even think of returning. Thk that place best still yoyo attitude the best and price oso market rate but to bad she not there already.

Last edited by mionsh; 31-08-2022 at 12:41 PM.
Old 31-08-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 9
finalleague is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfinalleague is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSh44 View Post
This place probably the only place in bedok that's not an 88 joint or the pushy kind. 1hr $58 and top up 50 in room for roam underneath shirt. Heard from some bros got some ML there can roam below.
Bro can share this location with me? TIA!
Old 31-08-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 9
finalleague is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfinalleague is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSh44 View Post
This place probably the only place in bedok that's not an 88 joint or the pushy kind. 1hr $58 and top up 50 in room for roam underneath shirt. Heard from some bros got some ML there can roam below.
Bro can share this location? TIA!
Old 31-08-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The ladies at WH don’t do fj. Please stop talking nonsense. There are bros who don’t know how to take no for an answer. Like some jilted lover, then come here and anyhow say. Are you the one who took a picture of your cock and sent it to the ladies?Those who have tried the two ladies will know that their massage is solid. As for hj, it depends on feel. But they don’t do fj, no matter how much you offer.
eh dont talk cock lah. WH how many bros here bang already. Raw one also can but left already. jilted lover?? you think we just start chionging yesterday?
Old 31-08-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
boyboy818181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
where this place?
Old 31-08-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Chop u like carrot head? Like how? The price for hj is standard there. You want to give more is up to you. From what I know chatting with the two girls, one guy quoted 55 massage + 50 fj. Already said WH don’t do fj but even if they do, 50?!? Please law. Last time yoyo quote 125 all in for bbbj + massage but cannot cim. That means bbbj about 70-80 and that was like 3 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mionsh View Post
Totally agree but the ai lady massage got standard oso can bargin just that the price agree halfway in action would ask / tell u need add. Tried her once cos that day i go without appointment the other 1 on leave so just took her. But she chop u like carrot head until u wont even think of returning. Thk that place best still yoyo attitude the best and price oso market rate but to bad she not there already.
Old 31-08-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Up your points bro. Her name is Alia something like that right? I went there also assigned by her. Add this add that inside the room, then keep say mine too big ask me not to go so deep in. Wtf? We did for 10 mins nia then she stop liao then use hands to wank me off. Knn.. sibei jialat place. This place they got no licence to massage one, they disgusied as beauty salon but provide massage services. Go at your own risk.
up you back already. this guiltyvh talk a lot of cock. he think we go there for free food.
Old 31-08-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Chop u like carrot head? Like how? The price for hj is standard there. You want to give more is up to you. From what I know chatting with the two girls, one guy quoted 55 massage + 50 fj. Already said WH don’t do fj but even if they do, 50?!? Please law. Last time yoyo quote 125 all in for bbbj + massage but cannot cim. That means bbbj about 70-80 and that was like 3 years ago.
you link the post that the guy said he paid 50 for fj. come show the link. otherwise dont talk nonsense here.
Old 31-08-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Please law. You talking when? 2018, 2019? People talking about the new WH. Get your facts right first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
eh dont talk cock lah. WH how many bros here bang already. Raw one also can but left already. jilted lover?? you think we just start chionging yesterday?
Old 31-08-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Please law. You talking when? 2018, 2019? People talking about the new WH. Get your facts right first.
yea lah the one new lah. now left 2 aila and the other one. the other 2 already left. we chiong there from 2019/2020. now we are talking about the current ones 2022. are you even on the same page anot. go around zapping siao... jiak bah eng.
Old 31-08-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

It’s wechat lah you bodoh is it? And he didn’t pay 50 for fj. He quoted 50 for fj.

Quote:
you link the post that the guy said he paid 50 for fj. come show the link. otherwise dont talk nonsense here.
Old 31-08-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

You bang the current 2?! Must be in your fantasy.

Quote:
yea lah the one new lah. now left 2 aila and the other one. the other 2 already left. we chiong there from last year. now we are talking about the current. are you even on the same page anot. go around zapping siao... jiak bah eng.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread