The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2008, 04:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
wow bro now no more dong yam gong for u
time change, scene change, people change...
I also have to change lor

where are you
Old 26-06-2008, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold

bro BY,

so now you are in HKG arh ?
take care and enjoy yourself.
waiting for FR from you liao.

I Am An Liverpudian

与人冲突时,退一步海阔天空;追女友时,退一步人去楼空

Just Up: littlemuttz
Waiting List To Return: SIng_in_HCMC,BBBJ lover,bonkster,songest
Old 26-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
Got it bro. anyway, just to give u the itinery:

26th- Party at LKF ( recommended by Bro Rokket)
27th - CP ( Sauna and KTV)
28th - BBS(orgy?) and KTV haha (2 bro from HK based will join)
29th - HK OTOT
30th - SG

WOW Bro Gilaxes, you gonna have so much fun again. Me waiting for your FR ar . If you're going to BJ club, go b4 midnight so you dont need to queue up. It gets damn packed in there, cant even move around. It very big for HK standards. If you're hunting, dont bring any girls along lah. There's plenty there waiting for you to buy them a drink to their own taste. The free drinks for girls taste like shit. Drinks are expensive!! Remember the 2 deadly potions arh . Have fun!
Old 26-06-2008, 07:21 AM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro, 26th Clubbing is a confirmed at the Beijing Club due to the Event by the club but pending confirmation whether to enter FREE or pay cover. Beijing Club Hong Kong for your reference. hehe. I will be with 1 Oz bro and 2 ladies. hehe. I can intro one of them to you. keke. but the party start at 10pm. So we shall drink at LUX first. will call u when i reach HK.
Also plenty of Eye candy if you stand outside FONG or go Timesquare
Old 26-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 19
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Wow bro..seems like u dmn happening in HK huh...never spend the nites in HK lonely..more and more kakis now Pls bring me to Club Beijing when I go over to HK okie...btw...need to apply for members anot? Seems damn good privilege like free accom in Venetian,HKD1k chips to spend, Free boat, Liquors etc etc...
Bro hahah sure!waiting for you to cum to HK man, can go chiong with you anytime!!! hahahah lots of places to go to!
Old 27-06-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
WOW Bro Gilaxes, you gonna have so much fun again. Me waiting for your FR ar . If you're going to BJ club, go b4 midnight so you dont need to queue up. It gets damn packed in there, cant even move around. It very big for HK standards. If you're hunting, dont bring any girls along lah. There's plenty there waiting for you to buy them a drink to their own taste. The free drinks for girls taste like shit. Drinks are expensive!! Remember the 2 deadly potions arh . Have fun!

since u are 1 of wingman in HK why dun u guide them

wow went to the web site see realli vali big
but how the hit rate
Old 27-06-2008, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post
time change, scene change, people change...
I also have to change lor

where are you
now in singapore lah
wow beijingclub member ship 12,800 HK$$ and 2 bottle nia

imagine BKK early 90s wat can 10,0000 bahts get us

so u base in HK liao?
me frequent HK also but short trip
Old 27-06-2008, 04:58 AM
Samster

BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
now in singapore lah
wow beijingclub member ship 12,800 HK$$ and 2 bottle nia

imagine BKK early 90s wat can 10,0000 bahts get us
this is HK hor
even that now this amount still can get some better value at your 2nd homebase

Quote:
......so u base in HK liao?
me frequent HK also but short trip
not base here, just have an assignment at here
so when is your short trip will be?
Old 27-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
goh5560 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going HK on 7th july, any brother can recommend good place to chiong. Is there any good HC like in singapore. Wanted to try the hotel booking girl to come to my hotel. have anyone try this hotel booking, can advise what is the price.
Old 27-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

To bros here..Just some interesting post to share...Pls notez..:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not sure the below-mentioned Brazilian guy's prediction is true or not. Please avoid travelling around 13 Sep 2008 and 25 Jan 2009. Hope his predictions are wrong.

《預言》2008年9月13日,大地震,三十米海嘯

A Brazilian guy named Jucelino Nobrega da Luz is casuing a bit of a stir in the Japanese media. He is extremely well-known in his homeland now. He's very much like Nostradamus. He has made countless predictions for the future since 1976. 90 % of them have come to pass so far. What is unusual about this guy is that he has been sending registered letters to foreign embassies and newspapers predicting such and such events on such and such dates. For example, he sent letters to US government officials and major newspapers warning them about 9.11 back in 1989. He even specified the date correctly.

What else? He similar started sending registered letters to the Japanese embassy in Brazil in 1991 every year running up to 1995, warning the Japanese governement of th impending Hanshin earthquake in 1995. He specified the data Jan.17, 1995 correctly. As he predicted, the quake jolted the region.

What else? He sent a letter to the Indonesian embassy, again warning the Indonesian government of the impending great tsunami resulting from a massive earthquake in December, 2004. He specified the date correctly.

He's causing a bit of a stir in the Japanese media, because he predicts that a great big earthquake will hit Osaka and its neigboring regions on Jan.25, 2009. It's only two years away. According to him, 500,000 people will be killed. If I'm still here, I think I'm doomed. You should note that there is another prediction of his concerning Asia. He has been warnign about another great big earthquake, which will hit an Asian country occcur on Sept. 13, 2008, and more than 1,000,000 people will be killed by its ensuing tsunami. I don't know exactly which country. Rumor has it that it must be China.

There is another frightening prediction. He predicts that the avian flu will kill 80,000,000 around the globe in 2011. He has been warning the world that if humans do not do anything to solve the environmental issues by the end of this year, it will be too late after that, and the end will come in 2043.

Unfortunately, at this point not much has been written about him in English. A book is going to be published in Japan next month. I think it'll be a while before anthing is published in English. There is an interesting but short article about him written in English. Check out the following site.

Seeing things - Unusual Tales - Specials - smh.com.au

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 27-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
since u are 1 of wingman in HK why dun u guide them
Bro Gilaxes no need wingman la. Girls will flock to him. He gets OL action whereever he goes. I need to learn from him instead
Old 27-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Gilaxes no need wingman la. Girls will flock to him. He gets OL action whereever he goes. I need to learn from him instead
Hahaha, u r the best wingman. I still need wingman. not a good solo ranger. Anyway, I gotta thanks bro risis for the hospitality. I owe him 1 mei mei. hehe.
Old 27-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha, u r the best wingman. I still need wingman. not a good solo ranger. Anyway, I gotta thanks bro risis for the hospitality. I owe him 1 mei mei. hehe.
didn't hear anything from you lastnite?!
Old 27-06-2008, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 19
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

Quote:
haha was a fun night with too much drinks as usual!
Old 28-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
.... If you're going to BJ club, go b4 midnight so you dont need to queue up. It gets damn packed in there, cant even move around. It very big for HK standards. If you're hunting, dont bring any girls along lah. There's plenty there waiting for you to buy them a drink to their own taste...
whah...new pick-up joint ar?.. me lost touch liao... hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1