The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of
Re: Best teasing method

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Ya me too ...not handsome
No physical teasing but only words teasing n get ctc
I ext another 30min too ... but ok to me n not looking for anything

Thxs bro CherryBoy
no lah, must get the right person.......pm me, will share more with you.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
Tks CherryBoy for contact. Did not manage to book L or J so just went with A. Environment was nice and clean, only thing is no attached toilet. Massage and teasing was good. Tried to upsell hot stone package but wasn’t pushy or blackface when rejected. Will RTM if in the area.
Full agreed, good place to relax.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 21
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Ya me too ...not handsome
No physical teasing but only words teasing n get ctc
I ext another 30min too ... but ok to me n not looking for anything

Thxs bro CherryBoy
bro,one of the trick is break the ice, talk abit more n cheeky, they will relax n give you more intese teasing. Because is a clean joint, if the customer look serious, i believe the therapist will be very on the ball n focus on massage n skip the teasing. My two cent worth.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
bro,one of the trick is break the ice, talk abit more n cheeky, they will relax n give you more intese teasing. Because is a clean joint, if the customer look serious, i believe the therapist will be very on the ball n focus on massage n skip the teasing. My two cent worth.
A good tactictal move, support
Old 02-09-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its very simple, if the shop advertises 68, 78, 88 or any maintenance BS, and there is no teasing, it's a rip off and to be avoided at all costs.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Golfoxer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact and damage pls? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
not too long meaning? you can orgasm just from teasing? power sia..

mine will only mari kita and i can't wait to turn over, but at the same time i don't want the teasing to end, the teasing when i'm lying on my front is 100x better than the teasing feeling when i turn and lie on my back.. don't know why.. certain parts accessible from the back more sensitive
Old 02-09-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
no lah, must get the right person.......pm me, will share more with you.
Hmmm Bro CherryBoy, but I'm getting one of the 2 ML which you have shared leh, or I kana 调包...
Old 02-09-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Another old bird.
Old 02-09-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
tried and tested this approach, but one of the therapists politely said no to me when i made my moves in subtle way. maybe i not handsome.
Old 02-09-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Hmmm Bro CherryBoy, but I'm getting one of the 2 ML which you have shared leh, or I kana 调包...
Bro, i just pm u.
Old 02-09-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fin18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went to the joint today , as recommended by Bro CherryBoy managed to Book J , nice place to relax despite the teasing is very mild for me .. can share any strategy or another name that can give me intense teasing bro lol
Old 03-09-2020, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
tried and tested this approach, but one of the therapists politely said no to me when i made my moves in subtle way. maybe i not handsome.
Must be lady L ?
Old 05-09-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 23
par12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of light

Had went to the shop last week as bro CherryBoy gave me the location. Think I also got lady L. Her massage was damn strong and good for relaxing. Never had such a strong massage for a long long time already. But teasing was non existence for me. Think need to try more then will get it. Nevertheless I had a great massage experience. Thanks bro for the recommendation! By the way also saw the cute cashier but never see the face as she was wearing mask when I pay for the entrance fee. Not sure can ask to msg too or not? Haha
Old 05-09-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
SBFVIP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by par12 View Post
Had went to the shop last week as bro CherryBoy gave me the location. Think I also got lady L. Her massage was damn strong and good for relaxing. Never had such a strong massage for a long long time already. But teasing was non existence for me. Think need to try more then will get it. Nevertheless I had a great massage experience. Thanks bro for the recommendation! By the way also saw the cute cashier but never see the face as she was wearing mask when I pay for the entrance fee. Not sure can ask to msg too or not? Haha
Me also never get any teasing from Linda. Wasted my $60 and time to travelled there.
Old 05-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by par12 View Post
Haha I did ask her but she say she don't do massage, else unlikely we will have a chance to meet her at the counter lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread