The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 05-02-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

3 more days to CNY 2016.

Another upcoming movie to be shown in Batam Blitz and Cinema 21 theaters couple of days after the 2 days of CNY holiday.

Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.

DeadPool Movie Trailer :

"With Great Power,comes Great Irresponsibility"
(words from the trailer)

To be honest,this CNY 2016 i was hoping Batam theater would show this movie (Mermaid - 美人鱼) below too,but looks like its not happening....

Well,its a comedy by Stephen Chow.

Hmm....Monkey Year,i think must go watch a Monkey Movie this coming CNY,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

YES!! finally I can see light at the end of the pussy tunnel. Sunday is upon me. Im soo excited. This is what I planned to do. Go dugem at night on sunday and pick up a FLs there, hopefully have a threesome in my hotel room. (Hopefully all goes well). The very next day will go massage at the mecca of all massage place. (Utama hotel area). Then visit most boking joint. (Will only book cewek if price is reasonable. (I doubt it thou). Then 2nd night will go dugem again will pick my 2nd FL if I fail to book cewek at joint. On tuesday will be the same as monday. Im receiving a msg from 1 of the girl in new berry, while typing this. Looks like she too cant wait for me to come. Lol.

Remember bros, stay out of trouble, play safe, and enjoy yourself and treat the cewek nice and they will rock your wood..... I mean world. Lol... peace out
Old 05-02-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6422 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
YES!! finally I can see light at the end of the pussy tunnel. Sunday is upon me. Im soo excited. This is what I planned to do. Go dugem at night on sunday and pick up a FLs there, hopefully have a threesome in my hotel room. (Hopefully all goes well). The very next day will go massage at the mecca of all massage place. (Utama hotel area). Then visit most boking joint. (Will only book cewek if price is reasonable. (I doubt it thou). Then 2nd night will go dugem again will pick my 2nd FL if I fail to book cewek at joint. On tuesday will be the same as monday. Im receiving a msg from 1 of the girl in new berry, while typing this. Looks like she too cant wait for me to come. Lol.
DON'T overplan. The more details you plan in advance, the more chances you'll be disappointed. Batam is unpredictable. Just decide where to go the first night (dugem at Newton? Pacific? thumbs up) and relax. Have no expectations, but receive positively what your good luck will bring to you.

You will have good luck and also some bad luck. Don't let bad luck to depress you, and don't get overexcited for good happenings. Relax and enjoy. Neglect the lows and enjoy the highs. This is the key to be happy in Batam. This is what I do whenever I go there: no plans, I hectically try to take as much opportunities are given to me.

Girl in NewBerry? LOL! I hope she's not the same EX-friend of mine who works there, who unexpectedly left me at 4am after pub and disco, because she has kids at home to look after. YES: I paid her booking fee, and I had her with me at pub and disco from 9pm to 4am, but no sex in room.
I was so disappointed to send her to hell and tell her our friendship is over. She came next day to take her purse from reception (she left it in my room before).
That was my major disappointment on my first night in Batam last week (guys, wait to laugh: I took 15 mins to digest my disappointment, but I found a FL at 5:30am in Newton who saved my night and more than that )

Last edited by Black Page; 06-02-2016 at 12:46 AM.
Old 06-02-2016, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
DON'T overplan. The more details you plan in advance, the more chances you'll be disappointed. Batam is unpredictable.
Dont worry bro, never really overplan it, just some things that I tell myself to do, I have my fare share of bad experience too which help me on my future trips. Anyway what matters is, we have a great time in batam. Which I always did every time.
Old 06-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Ok,ok...got any new findings sure to first 1 let u knw. Tat's if i can find it.
Thank you.

I will be heading for a hair cut 1st and then a face wash before heading for a massage,hehehe...if no incident happens,all of them should be done in under one roof.

Quote:
Already many exampleS cited in the prev thread,dn'y wan be as long winded as nono,lol.
I mainly try to give as detail info as possible for a one or 2 time thing. After which for the same or similar question/s asked in future,i will try to direct them with link. If the original 1st post isnt written as accurate as possible,then very likely they may go towards the not so correct way.

As like always,i will not ask anyone not to bargain in Batam as much as i will not ask newbie/s (1st timer) to test out new places unless they already have some level of basic experience there. Bargaining is part of Indo's business culture applying to all seasons (except the part where it is super ultra peak like CNY,then it would pose a challenge to me).

Believe me,most who finds that 5k-10k were too little to bargain for likely wont even bargain (much) when the quoted price is 1000k,hehehe...Batam pace is much slower than most big cities around the world.I have learned to slow myself down there by making time for nearly everything. And each bargaining dont take more than 5 mins of my time.

Quote:
Err..in yr last summary u also forget yr own trip ratings
My rating for last trip? There isnt any becos the trip purpose as mentioned earlier was more like a preparation for CNY 2016. The guys who joined me probably rated 7/10 to 8/10,hehehe...

If die die must rate my last trip,it will be an inaccurate rating of 5.5/10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
most likely the chick will say Im stingy cheap charlie to bring her eat at roadside stall...so wont visit New Berry next time....lol.
Anak stingray and Botak Cun also considered as roadside store to me.

As in if it rains,i will surely become wet when i am in the middle of my meal. The thing about road side store is,i will have to bear with the flies. If i am "allergic" to flies,i will avoid (i am not,nearly 100% of roadside eateries will have flies,hehehe...). Roadside stores however has some of the best dishes in Batam made for me.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-02-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2684 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

This kind below can? (meaty yet not so out-of-shape body) :

There are some girls with the above figure in booking joints,hehehe...if you dont mind them not as good-looking as the girl in the video above.
Well....the problem is how to spot beneath all the covered up dresses.....

Quote:

If you are a good customer,i am sure they will not hesitate to take your call. And i dont keep the girl's hp numbers on my mobile phone nor bring it over with me to Sillypore. (yes,i do sound contradicting here and i have my reason/s)
Thanks for the good advice...
I do have my sayang's number....she did told me she finish work at 10.30pm.
Maybe next time I look for her at massage, will ask her whether will go hotel for massage after work.

Quote:
You have kept an open mind and being optimistic.

Thank you.
As I have said before many times, Batam have much more to offer other than chicken joints n massage parlours.
The great food, cheap haircut....most of all....minimal crowd and slower pace is definitely a draw for me.

Quote:
Once you find what you are looking for,it will always be easier and faster the next time round. Guy usually shop very fast,hehehe...find the "point" of target (what i wish to buy) and fire (pay)! *one hit one kill*
i dunno...i do have in mind what I want to buy when shopping for groceries...but most times i end up looking at other stuffs.....so timing becomes longer.....

Quote:
Maybe you just need to find the right girl.Right girl as in girls that are suitable for you with most of your requirement met.
Yup....guess I have to be patient.

Quote:
De Best should be a nice hotel,hehehe...take slow step a time when trying to pick a girl from booking joint but avoid having a "picking a wife" mentality,hehehe...i will usually aim for 3 to 4 booking joints,go there at the right timing,bookmark one from each joint and pick a girl by shortlisting each of them. I do tell the OKT what i am looking for too (my requirements).
Hope I don't meet too many sinkies if I stay at De best hotel....lol.
it is quite refreshing to explore a different part of Batam....
Old 06-02-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess you guys must be enjoying yourself at Batam at this point.....

I will be staying put at SG throughout CNY....

Hope can see some updates....
Old 06-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xnxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Guess you guys must be enjoying yourself at Batam at this point.....

I will be staying put at SG throughout CNY....

Hope can see some updates....
Its a better idea to stay put in SG this CNY, very inflated prices and huge crowd everywhere there would be a norm.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Another new 3 star Hotel in Batam?

Dgrande Hotel

About S$42 to S$46 inclusive tax (during CNYand depending on type of room).

Surprisingly there is still about 2.5 pages of hotels to choose from in CNY this year on some of the more popular hotel booking site. Last year only about half a page available,hehehe...most of the older better 3 star hotels were taken up. And there is different hotel booking trend from 7th Feb onward and that from 8th Feb,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-02-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Another new 3 star Hotel in Batam?

[CENTER]Dgrande Hotel

Surprisingly there is still about 2.5 pages of hotels to choose from in CNY this year on some of the more popular hotel booking site. Last year only about half a page available,hehehe...most of the older better 3 star hotels were taken up. And there is different hotel booking trend from 7th Feb onward and that from 8th Feb,hehehe...
Mostly due to a few new hotels opening for biz....so spread out the interest.

This hotel looks good....but look remote from action area.....
I like new hotels.....
Old 06-02-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrotherStranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenz View Post
It must hav been a few years since u step into Btm memory ktv or if u will let us knw yr last trip there?

Memory splitted ,with 80% of their girls moving to a new place called Dolly,which later closes shop & the girls spread out over the other joints but mostly absorbed by the neighbouring joint Shellina which also close shop few months back & out comes the Hawaii joint @ the previous Dolly loc.

The last i went to Memory was last year ard Nov/Dec. 5 girls there,no SYT at all,mostly were older auntie level. Let us knw if u visited recently & have new updates.

TIA too
I went on 17 jan. the mummy told got 2-3 aged between 20-23. But not sure about the attitude. Afraid of runaways
Old 06-02-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 23
sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold

Any bros in batam now? If interested to Cheong together pm me your contact.
Anyone visiting or already in Prague (Czech) do drop me a PM.
Old 06-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Actually I quite like it when the gals at booking joint wearing all the same outfit. It kinda make it easier to pick the one u like lol. In JKT I remember went a joint the gals wear "uniform, but different colors, I think was Travel hotel or something. Miyabi in Goodway used to let their gals wear the same dress, I liked that.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Dun wear or bikini is the best.....
Old 06-02-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
I will be heading for a hair cut 1st and then a face wash before heading for a massage,hehehe...if no incident happens,all of them should be done in under one roof.
Have a good trip bro.

Quote:
Believe me,most who finds that 5k-10k were too little to bargain for likely wont even bargain (much) when the quoted price is 1000k,hehehe...Batam pace is much slower than most big cities around the world.I have learned to slow myself down there by making time for nearly everything. And each bargaining dont take more than 5 mins of my time.
Ya,who ever took more than 10 minutes to bargain for a good deal probably is out of his mind. I guess tats hw Bali becomes equal if nt more exp than SG. In tis sbf forum,i can get 100 bucks 90min/2 shots for indo gals,in Bali i see 70-80 bucks/shot.Well...need i say more.

Quote:
If die die must rate my last trip,it will be an inaccurate rating of 5.5/10.
Looking fwd to yr next summary.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1