The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
Asianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to all
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

Thanks for the advice bro, looks like for my case, it is not herpes as there is no soreness and/or blisters, What is outbreak actually? Is it when the soreness and/or blisters appeared?
And also why is herpes encourage HIV? You mean even if there is no outbreak, one will easily get HIV if contacted with one with HIV?
Old 15-08-2009, 03:35 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate... not everyone will have sores and blisters, some people have very mild symptoms that go unrecognised(Itching etc).... even when one has no symptoms, one can still infect his or her sex partner(s)... however the chances of that happening is lower than when symptoms are there...
the only way to prove one does not has it is to go for a blood test...

yes..outbreak usually refers to when soreness and/or blisters appears.

as for why herpes may people more susceptible to HIV infection, i have no answer to that.... but research shows that people with herpes are more susceptible to HIV infection...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianplayboy View Post
Thanks for the advice bro, looks like for my case, it is not herpes as there is no soreness and/or blisters, What is outbreak actually? Is it when the soreness and/or blisters appeared?
And also why is herpes encourage HIV? You mean even if there is no outbreak, one will easily get HIV if contacted with one with HIV?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

Asianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to all

Thanks for all the advice bro, Can't imagine you still follow up this thread after so many years. Thanks once again.
Old 15-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Generally people who have ever gotten herpes are more susceptible to HIV infection, because the herpes virus affects the body's immune system in a way that it becomes easier for the HIV virus to infect the body. This persists even after the herpes blisters and sores have healed. Of course, herpes sores is also an entry point for HIV, 'Open cuts & wounds'
Old 01-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 21
born_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborn_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
Generally people who have ever gotten herpes are more susceptible to HIV infection, because the herpes virus affects the body's immune system in a way that it becomes easier for the HIV virus to infect the body. This persists even after the herpes blisters and sores have healed. Of course, herpes sores is also an entry point for HIV, 'Open cuts & wounds'
Bro...does this mean people with herpes has higher risk of HIV infection even with condom?

Thanks in advance,

BM

學習對每一個人都熱情以待,
學習把每一件事都做到完善,
學習對每一個機會都充滿感激,
相信,我們就是自己最重要的貴人。

身是菩提树,心如明镜台,时时勤拂拭,勿使惹尘埃。
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。

Old 01-09-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Yes, due to the possibility of open sore & blisters on areas not covered by condom.
Old 15-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianplayboy View Post
Hi bro big sexy

I have a small red bump like rash some where below my dickhead. It was painless, non itchy and is not blister like, no bubble, just a red bump. Could it be herpes?
I remember i had one about a year ago and went to DCS, doctor give me a cream call Dermasone, say it's just normal, not related to STD.
Went to DSC today again, the doctor say it don't look like herpes but better be safe to have a test.
Some question here, if one caught up with herpes, can we have raw sex with wife if there is no outbreak and his wife won't get infected. Is the outbreak refering to when the symptoms like the blister occur. So when there is no blister or sores, mean it is safe? Or if not, doesn't it mean that one with herpes will not be able to have any raw sex or bbbj with wife anymore and this really sound crazy.
Can you advice on this?
Also, for herpes, is it comfirm that there will be blister, bubble like spot? If no, mean chances for herpes is small?
I had got unprotected sex with 2 difference girl within the last 2 week, both are my friend and we have know for quite long.
Start to get worry now.

Update on the result, waited for 2 weeks for the herpes test, Result negative. Finally it's over, the 2 weeks of waiting is really toturing and stressful. The doctor asked me not to worry to much, it is just normal rash that could be any part of our body, but just that mine happen on the penis.

One question here, how does herpes transit? if i do not have open wound/cut etc in my mouth or penis, having bbbj or kissing with a girl without any open wound/cut in her mouth or vagina as well, will one caught up with herpes?
Old 23-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

Herpes is spread through skin to skin contact. So even if you used condoms, it is unable to protect you fully from herpes.
Old 24-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Nestea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From what I understand herpes can only be spread when the carrier is having an outbreak. If this is true, then can we tell if a girl has a herpes outbreak?

Specifically, I'm worried if I engage a WL how can I tell from looking her over if she might have herpes?
Old 25-09-2009, 03:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestea View Post
From what I understand herpes can only be spread when the carrier is having an outbreak. If this is true, then can we tell if a girl has a herpes outbreak?

Specifically, I'm worried if I engage a WL how can I tell from looking her over if she might have herpes?
60% of all those infected with herpes HAVE NO SYMPTOMS WHATSOEVER! However, they are still infectious and can pass the virus to their sex partners.

Those who do experience regular outbreaks can still transmit the virus in between outbreaks.

There is therefore NO WAY OF TELLING via a visual inspection whether a person is suffering from Herpes or not!

If you want to avoid coming into contact with the herpes virus, it would be wise to avoid commercial sex altogether and stick to ONE monogamous partner.

Genital Herpes: The Facts
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tanchrischris is Cool - loads of Potential
Exclamation Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
60% of all those infected with herpes HAVE NO SYMPTOMS WHATSOEVER! However, they are still infectious and can pass the virus to their sex partners.

Those who do experience regular outbreaks can still transmit the virus in between outbreaks.

There is therefore NO WAY OF TELLING via a visual inspection whether a person is suffering from Herpes or not!

If you want to avoid coming into contact with the herpes virus, it would be wise to avoid commercial sex altogether and stick to ONE monogamous partner.

Genital Herpes: The Facts

if all avoid commercial sex then u found who to visit your this dirty website ????
Old 25-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Nestea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

That does really suck, but I see so many FRs on this forum from guys who engage in condomless oral sex and french kissing I wonder how most do not eventually catch herpes.
Old 27-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestea View Post
That does really suck, but I see so many FRs on this forum from guys who engage in condomless oral sex and french kissing I wonder how most do not eventually catch herpes.
Many already have it but since a large proportion (75%) of those who are infected are asymptotic (do not have any symptoms), they don't know they are infected unless they go for a blood test.

However, they can still spread the virus even though they don't display any symptoms.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kudos_888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Anyone have any idea does this genital herpes prevent you from getting a visa to work oversea?? Kindly advise...
Old 30-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kudos_888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Anyone can advise if it is possible to get a working visa to work in china if you are a herpes carrier?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1