The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2006, 06:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

it is possible to reduce the fee after divorce.... the key lies with your ex-wife.. she has to agree on it...

$1200.......well it depends on the fix income that you are earning... i assumed you should be earning above 2K then..

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny88
Hi Bro, I've divorced and considering that I have been giving 600 for my ex-wife and 600 for my daughter that works out to be 1200. I've just got married again and needed the money to support my family. Is it possible to reduce the 600 for my ex-wife by requesting thru the court? My ex-wife has found a job for quite some time and appreciate if you could help me out here. Is giving 1200 monthly as maintenance consider to be quite way above the normal standard? Thanks in advance.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-11-2006, 06:57 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm from strxxxxxxx
Hi bro

She wants to sue me for violence during dating resulting her being hospitalised. She did not file a report and that happens 5-6 years ago. We married for 3 years plus. Can she do that ?
if it is assault case, yes..

She is asking me to dispose of the matrimonial property which I paid around 80 k and she paid around 40 k for it. Will the distribution be 50:50 ?
NOPE..

She is also demanding custody of our son who is 3 years old but she walked out of the home 4 months ago and I have been taking care of him for the last 4 months together with the help of my mother in law.

She also alleged in her form 11 that I caused her so much distress by appearing in her office and has lead her to unable perform her job and she resigned. She makes around 6 k per month.

She now wants maintainance for that too.

My question

a. Whats my chance of getting joint custody and care n control ?
i doubt she will wants joint custody from the sound of it... court have a tendency of awarding child custody to the mother

b. Worse case, how much am I supposed to pay her for maintainance and my son maintainance ?
it depends on how much u are earning then... and your expenses..

c. If sell property, whats the profit / loss distribution ?
this will depends on the contribution from both you and your wife..
Thanks in advance

Old 09-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
lanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

just want to check if adultery can be charged or sue in singapore court? On what grounds can be charge? Thanks!
Old 09-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Samster

just want to check if adultery can be charged or sue in singapore court? On what grounds can be charge? Thanks!
Old 09-12-2006, 10:43 PM
Samster

Old 10-12-2006, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
forbidden98a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

these days system error always causes double postings.
Old 17-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
S|eep|ess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it considered adultery if my wife simply walk out of the family abt 20 mths ago and I am going steady with another which started 6 mths ago. My point here is that she deserted the family leaving me with 2 kids. I did tried sms and call her mobile for reconcilation which she cancelled her mobile 3 mths after she left leaving me no way to contact her. And 'no' I dun believe in getting on my knee at the in-law home and sounding like a pathetic ass. My new gf is not planned. It was 6 mths after she left, I got into an accident and she doesn't even visit me that I gave up all hope. In that time during my MC I got to know my present gf.

Would the court be compassionate rather taking it adulterous technically speaking.

Thank you for any advice.
Old 01-01-2007, 09:15 PM

what was the reason(s) your wife left you?

your relationship with your present girlfriend should do little harm in your divorce case if what you stated is true, unless you were already flirting before you know this girl..

Quote:
Originally Posted by S|eep|ess View Post
Would the court be compassionate rather taking it adulterous technically speaking.

Thank you for any advice.

Old 01-01-2007, 09:18 PM

it can be used as a valid point to file for divorce

[QUOTE=lanchio;1767445]just want to check if adultery can be charged or sue in singapore court? On what grounds can be charge? [QUOTE]

Old 27-01-2007, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hatyai OKT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro big sexy need to know something,my divorce settle liao but bcos i too poor to engage lawyer,court tell me must sell matrimonial flat first then they will issue divorce cert.now my flat sell already on 27-12-06 so when will i expect to rececive the cert thank you.
Old 06-02-2007, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

Dear bros,

Need some advice on this terms "GARNISHEE ORDER ABSOLUTE (CONSIDERATION) - Order In Terms" What it means ????
Old 11-02-2007, 01:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat Nat View Post
hi all. Big Sexy is "on offical leave- approved by sammyboyfor "

Any idea when Big Sexy coming back from leave?
Old 23-02-2007, 08:16 AM

hi huixxx (quote = huixxx)

is their marriage registered in singapore? if so. then the rules will apply to them.

firstly, my frd is a foreginer who married a sg guy..is the law applies for her situation?..she had went home due to some problems..recently the sg guy called her up n ask to a divorce..before she left sg, she had already found out that he is having an affair...

Yes she can, conditions apply.

so here is my summary...my frd can wait for 3 to 4 years before filing for divorce without any reason,right?

yes he can. again conditions apply
but the sg guy can file for divorce too,true?as her green card had expired when she was back home..

most cases are, but i have know of case where either the court or the law firm screw and the progress is delay..
they dont hv any kids n i think they married last than 3 years...so the case will be settled in less than 6 months after they filed for divorce after the 3rd or 4th year...

"did she contribute to the house, if any?"
she can dont come back for hearing nor signing the divorce paper as the sg guy can post that to her for signing n then she just need to post it back after signed...

thanks bro for ur thread..i hope u can give me any comments on that i summarized...cheers

Old 23-02-2007, 08:19 AM

hi there...

hmm.......you looking for me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Any idea when Big Sexy coming back from leave?

Old 23-03-2007, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello,

I was served a Maintenance Summons and had attended the first court hearing. I need to file my affidavits before attending another court hearing. I could not afford a lawyer (while the other party could!) and hence in a complete loss on how to file affidavits or what I should do or say in the next court hearing.

1. Do I just file the Affidavit of Assets and Means (Form 35) together with the supporting documents? Or is there anything else that I should submit?

2. I have a take-home pay of about $2.2K and intend to propose a maintenance amount of about $500 to $650 for my wife and 2 young children. My wife earns about $4k. She is asking for $1.5k + legal fees. What were the amounts dicated by the Court for similar situations?

3. They are presently staying in the matrimonial house. Previously we were staying at my mother's place. She shifted out to the matrimonial house with the kids, without consulting me (I was overseas then).

4. I cannot accept the unreasonable high-handed way that she had chosen to handle our martial woes. I must definitely divorce her but do not know how to go about it as she is presently holding the upper hand (MSS/Women's Charter) and controlling the game.

5. Any advice, general or otherwise, on how to handle this mess, would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1