The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2011, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

good job u spurs! parker and modric bossed the midfield. ade was unstoppable! even ex pool keeper friedel got into the act of playing keep ball to the frustration of their suarez.

redknapp's gamble in midweek seemed to have paid off with such an emphatic win over one of their CL qualification rivals.

once again, good job u spurs!
Old 19-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tottenham 4 Liverpool 0, report below:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=318203&cc=4716

To be far to Liverpool, the 2 red cards looked harsh especially Charlie Adam's red card, there is no way he can anticipate Parker coming in and taking the ball. Spurs although dominating, but was not able to score. Anyway, Spurs has their fair share of refereeing blunders too.

I think the Europa gamble is worth it, senior players fresh and raring to go. Spurs should not get carried away, now that the 1st home win is in the bag, it is time to build on it and move on.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 19-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Bro,

Imho, we are unlikely to win the europa league at the 1st go. We should let the younger players try. This is group stage, we can afford a couple of hiccups away with our younger players and let our seniors build WHL to become a fortress for european games, maybe this is in preparation for UCL next season. In the meantime, seniors are able to concentrate on EPL trying to secure top 4 for UCL qualification.
bro, winning europa (if possible) will be a big reference in history and profile for spurs. spurs need to win major cups to maintain pedigree.

Quote:
Tottenham 4 Liverpool 0, report below:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=318203&cc=4716

To be far to Liverpool, the 2 red cards looked harsh especially Charlie Adam's red card, there is no way he can anticipate Parker coming in and taking the ball. Spurs although dominating, but was not able to score. Anyway, Spurs has their fair share of refereeing blunders too.
spurs 4-star liverpool 0

that 4th goal by ade's shot is what ade is made of. he and defoe are built from the same steel. take and smash.
when liverpool was down to 9 men, spurs started passing around the ball nonchalantly to each other. it could have been 7 or 8 goals if you know what i mean.
my praises to ledley, walker, asoko, parker, modric, defoe and ade. 9 men or not it would have been a spurs victory.

bro i am not backing down on my europa position though...

ode to ade
Old 19-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

a special salute to barcelona.
they will have to play on another planet if they want better competition.
and fabregas, he is the most all rounder midfielder in recent years. he reminds me of pirlo.

Barcelona 8 Osasuna 0
Lionel Messi (5')
Cesc Fábregas (13')
David Villa (34')
Rovérsio (og 40')
Lionel Messi (41')
Xavi (57')
David Villa (76')
Lionel Messi (79')

Cesc Fabregas is mobbed by his team-mates after putting Barcelona 2-0 ahead
Old 19-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

555555555 spurs win @ $2.70 by sg pools is good money and sad to speak this time I only punt so little due to not having confidence in spurs after their 1-5 loss to man city... When ade scores , spurs win ..
Old 20-09-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
bro, winning europa (if possible) will be a big reference in history and profile for spurs. spurs need to win major cups to maintain pedigree.
Bro,

I would love for Spurs to win Europa, don't get me wrong on this. However, I am pointing out realistically that we need to concentrate on EPL more.

Of course, as a fan, I hope to see Spurs go into history of winning major cups. We need to win some domestic cups 1st as we need to build our resources in order to challenge for major trophies, not just a one off.

Gerry Francis is talking my language:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...layers?cc=4716

Quote:
spurs 4-star liverpool 0

that 4th goal by ade's shot is what ade is made of. he and defoe are built from the same steel. take and smash.
when liverpool was down to 9 men, spurs started passing around the ball nonchalantly to each other. it could have been 7 or 8 goals if you know what i mean.
my praises to ledley, walker, asoko, parker, modric, defoe and ade. 9 men or not it would have been a spurs victory.
Bro,

I think Spurs is now more capable of killing off opposition. I stand a different opinion on score 7 or 8 goals, as I think there may be a backlash effect on the next stage as well as the return game to Anfield later in the season. I would love to see more, but I am also happy with 4-0. I don't want to go through the later stage of winning 9-1 against Wigan again, our strikers simply lost their edge and we lost at DW.

I am also looking at Spurs learning to create that dominance mentality on opposition. We need to let the opposition worry everything we attack. The next stage of rebuilding Spurs.

A clean sheet is very hard to come by and I think we need to get a grip on this. As long as we don't concede, we have a great chance to win given our midfield and attack. Spurs must also create this mentality on the opposition that our defence is very hard to get pass. The next stage of rebuilding Spurs.

Quote:
bro i am not backing down on my europa position though...
Bro, I don't expect you to back down as we are both gunning for the good of Spurs, the only difference is in the finer details, that's all.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 20-09-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
a special salute to barcelona.
they will have to play on another planet if they want better competition.
and fabregas, he is the most all rounder midfielder in recent years. he reminds me of pirlo.
Bro,

This is the type of "brain block", "dominance" or "fear" (depends on how you want to put it as) created by Barcelona over other teams. Spurs need to build like this, Barca got another few years of dominance before players get too old to run around like they did.

I think Spurs is heading towards the correct direction with the passing and wingers, but we need to be more deadly and snuff out attack more acutely.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 20-09-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
555555555 spurs win @ $2.70 by sg pools is good money and sad to speak this time I only punt so little due to not having confidence in spurs after their 1-5 loss to man city... When ade scores , spurs win ..
Bro,

Congrats on your winning. Don't worry too much about not punting enuff. There is never a good enuff punt, as long as you win.

Regarding "When ade score, spurs win", I would like to add 1 more continuing sentence, i.e. "Whenever King is playing, Spurs keeps clean sheet."

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 20-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:

Gerry Francis is talking my language:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...layers?cc=4716
ok lah since you bring in gerry francis to support your language...

Quote:
A clean sheet is very hard to come by and I think we need to get a grip on this. As long as we don't concede, we have a great chance to win given our midfield and attack. Spurs must also create this mentality on the opposition that our defence is very hard to get pass. The next stage of rebuilding Spurs.
talk about conceding, arsenal scored 5 goals on sat but still lost 4-3 to blackburn hahaha...

when ade scores... spurs always win!
Old 20-09-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro,

Congrats on your winning. Don't worry too much about not punting enuff. There is never a good enuff punt, as long as you win.

Regarding "When ade score, spurs win", I would like to add 1 more continuing sentence, i.e. "Whenever King is playing, Spurs keeps clean sheet."

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
True indeed .... Nvr enough when winning... Hope the king of WHL will be fit always .....
Old 20-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

got to agree wif u n i say this as a v old reds fans...

bale on the left n walker's runs on the right were outstanding...the first 20mins were simply amazing, somewhat similar to man u 's performances this season...i wonder how this similar spurs 11 wld hv performed agst man u n city?...ade n parker seem like great buys n modric's head seems to hv cleared up...

v interesting to c how spurs performs now up to the end of the yr to make a gauge on the competition for the CL places...

Quote:
Old 21-09-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
got to agree wif u n i say this as a v old reds fans...

bale on the left n walker's runs on the right were outstanding...the first 20mins were simply amazing, somewhat similar to man u 's performances this season...i wonder how this similar spurs 11 wld hv performed agst man u n city?...ade n parker seem like great buys n modric's head seems to hv cleared up...

v interesting to c how spurs performs now up to the end of the yr to make a gauge on the competition for the CL places...
the introduction of parker and ade may seem to put spurs back on form, with ledley "clean sheet" king also starting the games. but we can only use the word consistency with man utd. unlike the crimson devils, spurs need to get maximum from the little guys if a top 4 finish is to be likely.

strictly speaking if ledley isnt there, spurs may have to try outscoring the opponent every match. spurs' central defence is a major concern now as dawson is out and ledley's prone to recurring injury.

well good old dalglish is my childhood hero when he played for liverpool and scotland, i hope he'll find the root causes and...
ship out lucas already...
Old 23-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
the introduction of parker and ade may seem to put spurs back on form, with ledley "clean sheet" king also starting the games. but we can only use the word consistency with man utd. unlike the crimson devils, spurs need to get maximum from the little guys if a top 4 finish is to be likely.
Bro,

I second your views here. We need to have consistency, looks like this season goal difference is going to cost a lot. With both Manchester clubs clocking huge goal differences, Arsenal is -8 respectively, with WBA & Bolton at -5 (last 2 in the table now). +2 to -3 for the rest of the 15 teams. Scoring is important, but keeping clean sheets is equally important.

Quote:
strictly speaking if ledley isnt there, spurs may have to try outscoring the opponent every match. spurs' central defence is a major concern now as dawson is out and ledley's prone to recurring injury.
I really love to have Ledley and Dawson back together. However, we really need to recruit capable and able defender. Hopefully, Spurs continue to perform well up till January 12 and maybe buy Gary Cahill or Phil Jagielka and maybe Leighton Baines to strengthen the defence and the left side.

I think Spurs should look at their medical and physio team carefully. The reason for my asking is that Jon Woodgate can play so many games for stoke so far and yet unable to play for Spurs that much last season. I don't understand what Stoke's medical and physio team can do that Spurs' medical and physio team cannot do, unless there are instruction or internal arrangement within Spurs.

Besides that, I think we should make players happy to play for Spurs and not wanting to wait out for the contract with injury as a reason.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 23-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

I second your views here. We need to have consistency, looks like this season goal difference is going to cost a lot. With both Manchester clubs clocking huge goal differences, Arsenal is -8 respectively, with WBA & Bolton at -5 (last 2 in the table now). +2 to -3 for the rest of the 15 teams. Scoring is important, but keeping clean sheets is equally important.

i am not so worried about goal difference as far as spurs is concerned becos spurs usually get a good scoreline when they win. arsenal should start playing once wilshere is back. their engine room is really out of steam.

Quote:

I think Spurs should look at their medical and physio team carefully. The reason for my asking is that Jon Woodgate can play so many games for stoke so far and yet unable to play for Spurs that much last season. I don't understand what Stoke's medical and physio team can do that Spurs' medical and physio team cannot do, unless there are instruction or internal arrangement within Spurs.

Besides that, I think we should make players happy to play for Spurs and not wanting to wait out for the contract with injury as a reason.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
its like owen hargreaves, he can even score for man city. woodgate should have passed the medical before stoke signed him, although the question is how many games he can last.
Old 26-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
its like owen hargreaves, he can even score for man city. woodgate should have passed the medical before stoke signed him, although the question is how many games he can last.
Bro,

I think for these players, they need plentiful of rest in between games. Maybe instead of physically training 2 days after the match, it will be better to let them go to the gym and workout, then assess the situation before putting them thru the pace again.

2ndly, I think the medical team should look for second or even third opinion from specialist instead of relying on 1 source. These players don't come cheap, so it is always feasible to spend some $$$ to get better opionion/s to ensure players recover correctly and strengthen their recovery with proper rehabilitation to heal them.

Additional opinion fpr professional medical treatment may be cost two weeks of player's salary, but it is better if the player can recover faster and proper healing can last him longer after he comes back.

Hopefully, Spurs can adopt such mentality to minimize cost.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1