The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1980abc View Post
Tried sxxx sxxx aka sxxxy before. Petite and chio gal. Strictly no roaming below for all customers according to her..so can give her a miss if u expect full roaming.
I find SS even more restrictive than XM. Tried SS once at this shop and regret. Not as fun as XM. Massage also lose out. Only thing SS wins is in the looks and figure. XM don't give full roaming too as far as i tried.
Old 23-04-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Same for me, I will still support this rare gem
can share xiaom contact..thx
Old 23-04-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
Andy1980abc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I find SS even more restrictive than XM. Tried SS once at this shop and regret. Not as fun as XM. Massage also lose out. Only thing SS wins is in the looks and figure. XM don't give full roaming too as far as i tried.
Agreed. SS is chio...but massage and playability not so much as XM. Last time got another gal XxxxXxxx even more chio but now went to P88 at serangoon garden...wasted..
Old 23-04-2022, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

4th floor beside Computor shop is the new girl. The previous one Lisa now allocated at the opposite shop
Old 23-04-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerXXX View Post
can share xiaom contact..thx
Hv PM u. Enjoy !
Old 23-04-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
verysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to behold

MDL any other nationality beside ch? XM tried b4 alr
Old 23-04-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel_lee120 View Post
Dont waste your money. You go in your small bro also will melt $$$.
Delete————-

Last edited by rayway78; 23-04-2022 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Answered in another post xxxx
Old 23-04-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel_lee120 View Post
Dont waste your money. You go in your small bro also will melt $$$.
Thanks to all bros who gave advice. Will stick to Qiqi then.
Old 23-04-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
Andy1980abc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by verysianz View Post
MDL any other nationality beside ch? XM tried b4 alr
All PRC, bro
Old 24-04-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
verysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to beholdverysianz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1980abc View Post
All PRC, bro
Thanks bro
Old 25-04-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Thank you bro wayliang88’s contact. I don’t usually write FR but for XM, she deserved the FR for her excellent massage. Managed to book XM this evening for 1.5 hrs and her massage is like progressive trance music.

Started with a normal strength and her strength will increase once she found the sweet spot (blockage). I was having a very bad lower backache (probably for sitting too long WFH). Seriously, I was sweating with pain, and she told me to endure (jialat sia).... for the reward later

Torn the disposable shorts and proceeded to massage my calf and went upwards on my thighs before molesting on my buttock for quite a while (don’t ask me why cos I also don’t know).

No GQ was popped… kept rubba-ing or molesting my buttock, before changing position to the wheelbarrow mode for the appetizer. Reward time.... turned me over for flag rising and auto-roam activated.

Overall, I’ve had a great but painful massage, but is worth the pain… she managed to loosen the backache and I am anticipating the pain tomorrow.

Will return 100%.
Old 25-04-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
painbyeffect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all. Been a lurker here. I'm currently at ussc. Am i too early? Only saw 1 open at lvl 2 but she was too old for my liking. Any help here bros? Anywhere open at this timing?
Old 25-04-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
standup9992003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_ops7 View Post
Thank you bro wayliang88’s contact. I don’t usually write FR but for XM, she deserved the FR for her excellent massage. Managed to book XM this evening for 1.5 hrs and her massage is like progressive trance music.

Started with a normal s

trength and her strength will increase once she found the sweet spot (blockage). I was having a very bad lower backache (probably for sitting too long WFH). Seriously, I was sweating with pain, and she told me to endure (jialat sia).... for the reward later

Torn the disposable shorts and proceeded to massage my calf and went upwards on my thighs before molesting on my buttock for quite a while (don’t ask me why cos I also don’t know).

No GQ was popped… kept rubba-
ing or molesting my buttock, before changing position to the wheelbarrow mode for the appetizer. Reward time.... turned me over for flag rising and auto-roam activated.

Overall, I’ve had a great but painful massage, but is worth the pain… she managed to loosen the backache and I am anticipating the pain tomorrow.

Will return 100%.
Bro can share ctc n location? Tks
Old 25-04-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by standup9992003 View Post
Bro can share ctc n location? Tks
Bro, the contact was shared by Bro wayliang88; thus, please PM him.
Take few minutes to read/search the thread, the location is pretty obvious.
Old 25-04-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
painbyeffect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So i finally came back from USSC area. I reached at 9ish am, was from work. Abit too early for everything.

Finally when the spa outside ussc opened, i just walked in. I'm malay so i didn't catch what was her name. Definitely wasnt XM. Thou she saved her name as A**** in my phone.

Anyways, the bros here weren't kidding about the hard elbow massages. Really damn shiok. Gonna feel it for the next couple of days. And the legs propped up their thighs, that's something new. Once turned around, didnt even need to pop the GQ. And lots of nibbling from both of us.

As a person who has been going to those 88 spas, this is a whole new experience. And cheaper. Definitely will come back, maybe get XM next time.

Before heading back around 11am, decided to have one last walkthru at uscc. Went to lvl 4 and finally saw most shops opened. My question is, if some bros can help, there are obvious ones that stand at the door. But the ones that is a hair salon at lvl 4, like there is one person working and one chair inside only, do those offer massages too? And usually whats the dmg and do they do full?

Sorry, newbie here to uscc, and definitely wanna make that place my new playground.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread