The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjohn View Post
I've tried 2 of them, R**e and L***y.

R**e charged my $200 the first time I went there (was during Apr). She was very friendly throughout the session. During extra, she was responsive and eager to please. Did finger and painting before capping. Enjoyed the session with her and left a happy man!

Tried L***y recently. She has a baby face, small frame, but big boobs. Though she was slightly plump, but it was acceptable. High GFE as we were talking throughout the session. She was passionate during the extra, frenched and went down on me with 69 action. Not sure if it was acting, but moans were heard while bonking. She is my type of girl, will definitely RTM.
bro don’t mind sharing whos L***y?
Old 15-11-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjohn View Post
I've tried 2 of them, R**e and L***y.

R**e charged my $200 the first time I went there (was during Apr). She was very friendly throughout the session. During extra, she was responsive and eager to please. Did finger and painting before capping. Enjoyed the session with her and left a happy man!

Tried L***y recently. She has a baby face, small frame, but big boobs. Though she was slightly plump, but it was acceptable. High GFE as we were talking throughout the session. She was passionate during the extra, frenched and went down on me with 69 action. Not sure if it was acting, but moans were heard while bonking. She is my type of girl, will definitely RTM.
Bro are they from the same MP ? Can share L***y contact ? Thanks
Old 15-11-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 9
Fjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Bro are they from the same MP ? Can share L***y contact ? Thanks
PMed the details to bros that asked.

Kindly up my points if able! Thanks!
Old 15-11-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Yxxx boobs bigger or xxnazi Zi bigger

Yxxx is bigger but very saggy with acne here and there, MeiXXXX round and firm

Last edited by izerkudie; 27-11-2021 at 09:02 PM.
Old 15-11-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
You are very lucky man, I think you are damn handsome. Are you first time visit her? I saw the room beside the toilet, but she never bring me inside the room. Are you direct ask for full service before enter the shop? I’m also visit her in the morning on weekday, she bring me to the curtain area, after the massage I have try to ask her for fj but she claim that no condom and ask me come at night time. I’m really felt sien on that time. I know few of bros here has tested fj from her. I’m really don’t understand why she keep give me excuses…Sigh ��
I normal uncle face..first time visit and she offer fj..the shop a lot condom. I think she trying to milk you to come back at night for fj. Syed Alwi ML all ready to fj one. sometime they play hard to get but still whores, $150 damage for Yxxx and MeiXxxxx..
Better to try Cici if you visit next time, she look fresh SYT

Last edited by izerkudie; 27-11-2021 at 09:02 PM.
Old 15-11-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2874 / Power: 16
hlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond repute

bro can share this playground?
Old 15-11-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by izerkudie View Post
I normal uncle face..first time visit and she offer fj..the shop a lot condom. I think she trying to milk you to come back at night for fj. Syed Alwi ML all ready to fj one. sometime they play hard to get but still whores, $150 damage for Yuki and Meinazi..
Thanks for the great info bro!

Can you PM Cici contact? Is it same shop with Yuki? Have you tried Cici before?
Old 15-11-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Lemon say she gonna RTC end of this month. So if you looking for legitimate SYT you better fast hand fast leg.

She is pricey but she's probably the closest to a fuckable SYT on the market right now.
Old 15-11-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Bro pls share ctc . Cannot open the link .🥺
Seem like the link got replaced with $.

Replace the $ with the following (without space)
4 n i 5 2
Old 15-11-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
ahjon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Lemon say she gonna RTC end of this month. So if you looking for legitimate SYT you better fast hand fast leg.

She is pricey but she's probably the closest to a fuckable SYT on the market right now.
Where’s Lemon shop at bro?
Old 15-11-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yuki is bigger but very saggy with acne here and there, Meinazi round and firm
As I know she only has acne beside her neck, you can see other part from her body also has acne? 😱
Old 15-11-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I normal uncle face..first time visit and she offer fj..the shop a lot condom. I think she trying to milk you to come back at night for fj. Syed Alwi ML all ready to fj one. sometime they play hard to get but still whores, $150 damage for Yuki and Meinazi..
Can share Cici ctc. Thanks
Old 15-11-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post

bro, can share ctc?
Old 16-11-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

anyone know what happened to wenwen? her MP was along serangoon road beside the big temple. massive natural headlights milf. her michat went inactive and no response from her HP number also
Old 16-11-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Thanks for the great info bro!

Can you PM CC contact? Is it same shop with xx? Have you tried CC before?
PM you bro, just tried CC last evening..very syt and fresh shy. xx saw me tried to pull me in again but I reject. 9/10, will RTM.

Last edited by izerkudie; 27-11-2021 at 08:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1