The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Married men come in

I think most men will experience the same thing after years of marriage.
But if you look around carefully there couples who are married for years and still have active wonderful sex life.

The key thing is we men must do our part and not just wait for things to happen. Women will lose sex drive during older age that is normal but its not totally no sex drive at all because we still see older woman having affairs outside.

As we get older we must understand that its quality that counts and not quantity anymore. We must do more for our wives and show our love more if not other men will take over and terrible things will happen in your family.

Ask yourself how often you whisper sweet things or sexy things into your wife's ears after many years of marriage ? Yes she might scold you or insult you if you start doing it all over again after years of marriage but keep doing it don't give it soon she will appreciate it and you can expect good service from her once again.

Buy surprise gifts take her out for a staycation without kids nice romantic dinners go for a movie if you can re enact and go back to places you guys go before during paktor days and bring back happy memories that is even better.

And as for during sex ask yourself what have you done for her to reach orgasm ? do you go down on her long enough or do you learn enough to let her reach climax orally before you even start putting your dick into her pussy ? For us men its quite easy just put our dicks inside raw and then we will be done but for women its totally different for them.

For wives to be happy and to give their husband good service its a lot of work to be done and sadly we men are the ones who have to do it. The romantic dinner, movies and surprise gifts and a nice bath together in a nice hotel room package deal works most of the time. Its a lot of work and money but it will be worth it when you get the feel back and its our wives we are pampering not some WL or FL outside.

Just sharing my two cents worth and personal experience.
Old 24-10-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JiangYongBin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaw View Post
But if you look around carefully there couples who are married for years and still have active wonderful sex life.

The key thing is we men must do our part and not just wait for things to happen. Women will lose sex drive during older age that is normal but its not totally no sex drive at all because we still see older woman having affairs outside.

As we get older we must understand that its quality that counts and not quantity anymore. We must do more for our wives and show our love more if not other men will take over and terrible things will happen in your family.

Ask yourself how often you whisper sweet things or sexy things into your wife's ears after many years of marriage ? Yes she might scold you or insult you if you start doing it all over again after years of marriage but keep doing it don't give it soon she will appreciate it and you can expect good service from her once again.

Buy surprise gifts take her out for a staycation without kids nice romantic dinners go for a movie if you can re enact and go back to places you guys go before during paktor days and bring back happy memories that is even better.

And as for during sex ask yourself what have you done for her to reach orgasm ? do you go down on her long enough or do you learn enough to let her reach climax orally before you even start putting your dick into her pussy ? For us men its quite easy just put our dicks inside raw and then we will be done but for women its totally different for them.

For wives to be happy and to give their husband good service its a lot of work to be done and sadly we men are the ones who have to do it. The romantic dinner, movies and surprise gifts and a nice bath together in a nice hotel room package deal works most of the time. Its a lot of work and money but it will be worth it when you get the feel back and its our wives we are pampering not some WL or FL outside.

Thats good my friend, thanks for sharing
Old 24-10-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yes, you are not doing enough. Need to do more. HAHAHA.
The sky's the limit. HAHAHA.
Old 24-10-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 5
Ktvboi92 is one of the Best!Ktvboi92 is one of the Best!Ktvboi92 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptor View Post
I feel you bro... i drop from 4x/week to less than once a year since the children came. Sometimes i find myself thinking of leaving, since im worst than single man now...
How u cope?
Old 25-10-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarestofrare View Post
Go spa or KTV?
No la bro. Start from dating app. Never go spa or KTV
Old 25-10-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Yes, you are not doing enough. Need to do more. HAHAHA.
The sky's the limit. HAHAHA.
No choice la bro we are born with dicks not pussy....hahaha
Old 25-10-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No choice la bro we are born with dicks not pussy....hahaha
Nah, everyone has a choice.
Don't let a sausage define your life. HAHAHA.
This picture pretty much sums up. HAHAHA.

Last edited by sbwow; 25-10-2023 at 08:18 AM.
Old 25-10-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9981 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro ryaw

up you 21 points

good perspective and things to happen requires two hands to clap.

Quote:
Old 25-10-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
It's not like the ex lost much from this, could be incited in this direction.
Anyway, as long as the guy signs that piece of paper, it's always a lose.
There's a whole lot of reason behind it, just can't be bothered to write an essay. HAHAHA.

No one can identify the right girl with HSD that can last forever, that's a fact. HAHAHA.
Bingo. And the government is wondering why marriage and child birth rate is so low.

Imagine every guy start to understand this.
Old 25-10-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bingo. And the government is wondering why marriage and child birth rate is so low.

Imagine every guy start to understand this.
Even if they understand, they will also want to continue.
There will be people who think they are special and able to beat the norm. I love to see them try. HAHAHA.

In a few years down the road it will always be the same reply, ohhh whyy fuuccckkk. HAHAHA.

Those who are more stuck up will Always be portraying the image that they have a "better" life. HAHAHA.
Old 25-10-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Upz u bro. Well said.
Quote:

Old 25-10-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 2
Quick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks for sharing,feel the same way
Old 25-10-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JiangYongBin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Yeah true, thanks for sharing la
Old 25-10-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:

Upz you bro, for that lil' bit of cheerleading, leading others to their belated downfall. HAHAHA.
Old 25-10-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
Cryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktvboi92 View Post
How u cope?
Couldnt get my wife to respond the way i wanted after trying to show affection for a period of time. offer vacation without kida she cannot stop worrying about them, hire maid to do household chores she still say alot of things to do no time to think about sex. I think i sort of gave up and found an fb outside instead. Older woman but looks good for her age and still has a healthy sex drive. So still have some release in a way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1