The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2003, 06:50 PM
pukimon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by luvurss
Was serviced (if it can be called that) by XY and I seriously think she has been terribly overrated here. Wouldn't waste my money on her but there sure are a few that seem like value for money.
What did she do or did'nt do? Care to post a FR. I have tried a number of girls here but unfortunately never got a chance to try her...bad timing I suppose
Old 15-02-2003, 11:53 AM
soccer-siao

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
had been a regular of XY alreadi, ok wat, she onli BBBJ me on the second time since, perhaps ist the chemisty not there lor
Old 27-02-2003, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hcfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: I went down too...and had CAT, my gosh!

Quote:
Originally posted by latebloomer
It's an open secret that the girls know abt our forum since quite some time ago.
The good thing is that many of them do not have access to the internet, or if they do, are not really that savvy to access this forum.
So whatever info they get, they get from ppl here telling them abt our postings.

BTW, indiscreet postings like the last few, are sure to get the girl in question into trouble. Please think abt this before you post very direct and very blatant details.
I'm sure the intention to share does not include that of causing the subject of your postings to be arrested, which also means that your enjoyment will be curtailed.

First the GL, KTV and HC gers finds out about Sammy ( stories of people who printed out FRs to show them ) , then Hairdressing joints , next even the MassageParlour gers in PPC will be logging on to see what was written about them!!

Indiscreet postings - do u think ppl ever consider the consequences of indiscreet reporting?
Old 27-02-2003, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: I went down too...and had CAT, my gosh!

Yes, even HC gals knows. Since it is open and no more secret, we don't need to over react or get all excited about the gals knowing that we are discussing about them. So what if they know, I don't see how we will be affected when engaging them. They are providing the services and we are interested to use their services. If you don't like to be bother by her asking you about the postings here, just deny you read about her here and get on with business. But if you feel that by telling her the juicy postings will win you some favors, be my guest. I have never had problems denying when the gals ask me if I read about them from the internet. It's coming to the point that it is a fact to them, No Big Deal! For gals who don't wish to be commented on, will be wise to request silence from their clients, which any gentleman will oblidge.

Leek

Quote:
Originally posted by latebloomer
It's an open secret that the girls know abt our forum since quite some time ago.
The good thing is that many of them do not have access to the internet, or if they do, are not really that savvy to access this forum.
So whatever info they get, they get from ppl here telling them abt our postings.
Old 28-02-2003, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hcfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Seems that there's a new ger at MY. initials XY as well.
rather Slim , about the height of the existing XY, face pretty according to a fren. my vision in low light condition is not great but I think she has large eyes.

Noticed that has wider hips. but slim buns.
hmmmm.....no comments on other attributes as did not custom her.
Old 28-02-2003, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: hotel girl

Quote:
Originally posted by ahsengahmeng
no lah,
select 1 for 150 for 1hrs
where got so good
inside hotel, high class, also pretty
you sure or not ahseng ah meng..

pm me man.. and i will post a FR for all the bros here

cheers

lawry
Old 07-03-2003, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
dialup12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
XY service

Went there a few days ago and requested for XY. Tho' she is no true beauty, found her pretty enuf. Most commendable is her service that is comparable to the GF feeling. Gotten only a HJ from her, was really hoping for BJ. Any bros here knows whether she does BJ with condom?
Old 08-03-2003, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
2003_newbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
XY

is it offensive to tell her to give bbbj straightaway? don't wish to waste time
Old 08-03-2003, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: XY

Quote:
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
is it offensive to tell her to give bbbj straightaway? don't wish to waste time
if you want to skip massage and just get her to do bbbj, then pay her the message money plus the bbbj money and leave right away, i m sure she won't mind. more money for her and use less time.
Old 15-03-2003, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute
dun haf so-called standard rate...yest tried xy and wow...really like gf-feeling...very satisfied as 1st time gave her $60 as no small change...1st time managed to make her gimme a 1/2 farked bj...but she really can move her tougue...woah! will try her again but next time may request for fj outside...hee
Old 17-03-2003, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

phone no

can some kind soul pm me the phone no. ? Dun want to waste my trip to find XY not there.
Old 17-03-2003, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: phone no

Quote:
Originally posted by 2003anewbie
can some kind soul pm me the phone no. ? Dun want to waste my trip to find XY not there.
62914628 MY, but basically call to check if the gl you want is available or 'working'.
If you get their hp, then call dem direct and make the arrangemt, so much better.
Old 25-03-2003, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
dialup12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cat

Went to My 2 weeks back. Looked for XY but she was on leave. The ladyboss intro Cat. Gosh. She was really wild. She gave a hard massage. Then, she simply lay on top of me. So my hands was all over her. `She is pretty mischievious too. Once we r at the back, she practically force her tongue into my mouth. Her BJ was pretty good. However, personally I think she is 2 aggressive.
Old 25-03-2003, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 22
gunner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygunner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cat

Quote:
Originally posted by dialup12
Went to My 2 weeks back. Looked for XY but she was on leave. The ladyboss intro Cat. Gosh. She was really wild. She gave a hard massage. Then, she simply lay on top of me. So my hands was all over her. `She is pretty mischievious too. Once we r at the back, she practically force her tongue into my mouth. Her BJ was pretty good. However, personally I think she is 2 aggressive.
haha..
i must agree with u that Cat is quite wild &* aggressive. Tried her a few weeks back. Simply was under her control then. Will french wild. Hands can go all the way inside the bra & panty.

Before i left, she even gave me her hp no. & ask mi to call her out when free..
Old 25-03-2003, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

Smile XY

Just tried XY yesterday and overall is quite satisfactory. She looks around 26, but when she speaks - probably 28 or 29. Looks quite ok & slim, probably the prettiest there.

When reached there she's already on another brudder, but he willingly takes another girl - I think XL, and pass Y to me. Thanks! Then the normal massage, very light and nothing much, & keeps rolling at my chest & fondling my nipples. KNN there's one idiot in the back for 2hrs already I'm told & still refused to finish. So XL puts up a partition for the first brudder & started to work on his tool. When finished then I moved forward.

The TV light is too bright and I can't get aroused. So Y switched off and then started to strip me. When I asked her can I touch touch, she smiled and I proceeded to raba up & down, left & right. I pulled down her bra & oops - it's a handful - B cup I think. Not bad cos she looks flat-chested initially. Then finger her and suck her nippes - DELICIOUS! long & pointy nipples make me hard and after pumping for some time I exploded.

She carefully wiped clean and continue to give me back massage. All the while that impotent idiot still not done in the back. She kissed me and passed me her no. and asked me to come again.

Looks - 7.5
Body - 7
Boobs - 7
Nipples - 8.5
Bum - 7
HJ - 6
BJ - nil cos she only perform in the back area.

Remember do your biz and fuck off, don't waste others' precious time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1