The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2003, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by lament
Anyway, I m retiring from active cheonging, not interested to add any more into my collection. In fact, I decide to keep only one and dump the rest to the best of my ability.

I would love to do it at JC but I'm only allowed to go there every other day as ordered by my Vietnam High Command. If not activated, I'm to stay clear of the area north of the 51 parallel no-fly zone. So this days, I am hanging around between the 51 & 181 parallel.

So who buying the next 20 rounds of drinks.......................
So when are u inviting us to ur wedding dinner? Cheers!
Old 25-11-2003, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 22
qwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
[/B][/QUOTE]

Bro every girl who comes to Singapore be it Thais, Viet, PRC all have problems. Either got cheated here, on Debts, Coz have to take care of Family blah blah blah.... How many can we take care. Raba abit mia till when a person is leaving then come back, ask them go fly kite.... Something I learn cheong is must be more hard hearted.... if not cannot even support myself or a ger who sticks with me.... For this bro, dun have to care whether you are blacklisted or notorious, it is your choice and gers you like. One tell tale of you being bad while other 2 say you good so wat... what matters most is you are happy and so is your wallet.
[/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you brudder. I do not dispute that fact that, for these girls, the money is hard-earned. But that doesnt mean that our money is any less hard earned too. As the paying customer, we do have a right to expect some minimum period of time and rabba-ing, otherwise these girls will become 'spoilt' and think that Singapore guys are easy "chai-taos" if we are generous with our tips even to those who butterfly or allow very limited rabba (eg. limited area of ops). Come to think of it, they spend 10-15 minutes with you and expect $10-20, that is higher than our national average hourly rate pay.
Of course if the gal provides u good service and enjoyment, then it is only right that we pay them well in appreciation.
Old 25-11-2003, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by qwertyup
Bro every girl who comes to Singapore be it Thais, Viet, PRC all have problems. Either got cheated here, on Debts, Coz have to take care of Family blah blah blah.... How many can we take care. Raba abit mia till when a person is leaving then come back, ask them go fly kite.... Something I learn cheong is must be more hard hearted.... if not cannot even support myself or a ger who sticks with me.... For this bro, dun have to care whether you are blacklisted or notorious, it is your choice and gers you like. One tell tale of you being bad while other 2 say you good so wat... what matters most is you are happy and so is your wallet.
[/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you brudder. I do not dispute that fact that, for these girls, the money is hard-earned. But that doesnt mean that our money is any less hard earned too. As the paying customer, we do have a right to expect some minimum period of time and rabba-ing, otherwise these girls will become 'spoilt' and think that Singapore guys are easy "chai-taos" if we are generous with our tips even to those who butterfly or allow very limited rabba (eg. limited area of ops). Come to think of it, they spend 10-15 minutes with you and expect $10-20, that is higher than our national average hourly rate pay.
Of course if the gal provides u good service and enjoyment, then it is only right that we pay them well in appreciation. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow here becoming a dispute thread....

Dun bother so much abt how much to pay wat to pay n wat not to pay... the most impt is to enjoy yourself.

I'm enjoying myself for the past couple of mths..... cheong here n there almost every nites.

Seriously speaking I'm thinking of la kopi more than KTVs... a bit siao liao........
Old 25-11-2003, 12:24 PM
Samster

fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by naemlo

Wow here becoming a dispute thread....

Dun bother so much abt how much to pay wat to pay n wat not to pay... the most impt is to enjoy yourself.

I'm enjoying myself for the past couple of mths..... cheong here n there almost every nites.

Seriously speaking I'm thinking of la kopi more than KTVs... a bit siao liao........ [/B]
Look who's talking.................
Old 25-11-2003, 12:27 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by fun4evergood
Look who's talking.................
serious lah, recently a bit sian..... u can c almost everynites I try to eat veg.... best is yesterday HH at Katong I can there n drink only!!!!!!
Old 25-11-2003, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
I think its good discussion, so brothers (the innocent one) here wont get chai tau when go cheong, but then everyone needs to get a chai tao once lah hehe....
Old 25-11-2003, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
serious lah, recently a bit sian..... u can c almost everynites I try to eat veg.... best is yesterday HH at Katong I can there n drink only!!!!!!
Ha ha.....think u got something on your mind...........clear it up lah.
Old 25-11-2003, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
I think its good discussion, so brothers (the innocent one) here wont get chai tau when go cheong, but then everyone needs to get a chai tao once lah hehe....

This type of cheonging is gain by experiences, no text books in this world can teach u wat to do. I'm also still learning from a new bird kena chop 1 piece 1 piece till now a bit pai seh I still kena 1 piece 1 piece sometimes.

Diff ppl have diff views towards working ladies. I for 1 respect them n dun treat them like a sex slaves...... they r also human beings, some r here merely to earn money for family, to earn fast cash to live better back in their country, to clear debt. Some r like a fox but there r innocent ladies....

Aiyah, kena chop 1 piece 1 piece is no shame.... just that your wallet lighter a bit....
Old 25-11-2003, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ha ha.....think u got something on your mind...........clear it up lah.
KNN wat was in my mind???
Old 25-11-2003, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
KNN wat was in my mind???
HOw I know? u tell me.
Old 25-11-2003, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
HOw I know? u tell me.
Tell u wat???? I also dunno wat to tell u....
Old 25-11-2003, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Quote:
Tell u wat???? I also dunno wat to tell u....
I think that bro fun4evergood meant the "sperm rush to your head" so must clear lah.........heheh
Old 25-11-2003, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
I think that bro fun4evergood meant the "sperm rush to your head" so must clear lah.........heheh
High Five!
Old 25-11-2003, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
HOw I know? u tell me.

I know, I know... buy me kopi and i tell u
Old 26-11-2003, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by monster98
I know, I know... buy me kopi and i tell u
no need already.....i know why,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1