The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
I have to admit it was to difficult to watch the game. The penalty should not have been given. Referee kelong.
I also see the referee keling..
1) give a penalty where it should not be
2) can wave play on (80+min) when RS clash with Lescott and continue running.
Old 05-10-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lallana, 25 mil? Most of the time look lost on the pitch! Lol...team like this also can score against pool! Really cant see any lights at the end of the tunnel for the time being. Haiz...
Its a penalty because referee kelong. They have a striker (berinho) on hot streak but yet never score from open play..

SM really need VV to come early to displace him
Old 05-10-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23700 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Its a penalty because referee kelong. They have a striker (berinho) on hot streak but yet never score from open play..

SM really need VV to come early to displace him
Not to pour cold water! If the team played well and score enough goals,why need to worry whether the referee kelong or not? This is not against Chelsea , Manc or arsenal!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 05-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Karim Kenzema, together with Fabio Borini, Iago Aspas, Rickie Lambert, and Mario Balotelli, are rubbish purchases. Absolutely without a doubt.

£40 million for an obnoxious French guy who claimed he does not wish to move to Liverpool in the summer is a shameless move by Brendan Rodgers.

An aim for any manager is to improve his squad and to ensure it performs as a team.

Brendan should be kicking himself real hard for failing to sign Diego Costa, Cesc Fabregas, and Christian Eriksen.

Marco Reus will do the necessary damage, therefore, it is time to do what is right.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 05-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Marco Reus will do the necessary damage, therefore, it is time to do what is right.
John Henry wants Marco Reus.
Marco Reus wants to leave his club.
So why can't the deal be done?

Ans: because Ayre is not on good terms with the player's agent. Coincidentally, Ayre has upgraded his car and home since chairing the transfer committee. Where did he get the extra income? Kickbacks from the agents? Liverpool should get the CPIB to investigate him.
Old 05-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Not to pour cold water! If the team played well and score enough goals,why need to worry whether the referee kelong or not? This is not against Chelsea , Manc or arsenal!
That is a problem the team did not play well at all. It is so much different from last season. I pity the fans who paid money to see this sort of games. I won't be surprise to hear whistles being blown if they continue to play this way. It is indeed a worrisome period for Liverpool.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 05-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Really hope today's game all endesd up draws..
After winning yesterday game, liverpool position looks ok in the table
Old 05-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Really hope today's game all endesd up draws..
After winning yesterday game, liverpool position looks ok in the table
Not so good the scum just won against Everton and now are on top of Liverpool...
Old 05-10-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Not so good the scum just won against Everton and now are on top of Liverpool...
Hiaz... Another team also move above pool

Minus southampton and swansea, the top 6 teams are there liao.
All teams seems to be picking up form and playing well.

Liverpool need to buck up... October fixture looks promising for points collection before meeting chelsea in early nov.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Liverpool should get the CPIB to investigate him.
CPIB jurisdiction does not cover until England.
Corruption cases there are handled by their respective police forces where the alleged offence took place or in cases where the parties accused is a policeman then the investigation is by the Independant Police Complaints Commission.
However due to the rapid increase in corruption allegations in recent years... a new unit CIB3 was set up to deal specifically with corruption cases under the purview of the Scotland Yard. This new unit has officers from HK's ICAC and our CPIB seconded to them as consultants.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hiaz... Another team also move above pool

Minus southampton and swansea, the top 6 teams are there liao.
All teams seems to be picking up form and playing well.

Liverpool need to buck up... October fixture looks promising for points collection before meeting chelsea in early nov.
October month does look promising. Not only that Liverpool will be having some injured players coming back to the team.

LiverpoolClown
Old 06-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
October month does look promising. Not only that Liverpool will be having some injured players coming back to the team.
Hopefully no more player gets injured during the international break.
CCB Old Man Hodgson has announced Sterling, Henderson, Lallana & Johnson are key components of his squad and will play crucial roles in the upcoming qualifiers.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Hopefully no more player gets injured during the international break.
CCB Old Man Hodgson has announced Sterling, Henderson, Lallana & Johnson are key components of his squad and will play crucial roles in the upcoming qualifiers.
Good thing, it's only San Marino.

Bad thing, game is on Fri morning and Pool has an away game agt QPR on Sun early kickoff!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Good thing, it's only San Marino.

Bad thing, game is on Fri morning and Pool has an away game agt QPR on Sun early kickoff!
That will be tough on the 4 lads who represent England. They are after all still human and definitely prone to fatigue. Only hope that Hodgson will use them sparingly. Sterling definitely need a rest.

LiverpoolClown
Old 06-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Roy Hodgson does not push Daniel Sturridge and Raheem Sterling too much during the international matches.

Liverpool is most likely to have a fully fit squad for the match against QPR.

In such scenario, I feel Brendan Rodgers should rest Sterling completely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1