The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

unclelimk: Take a walk to Havana too .. with a girl in tow, you can have a better hit rate .. in assessing the 'goods'
Old 19-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro lim....

Ur GF as in real GF or BGF..?

Which one?

Coz i remember u telling me tht u dun wan emotional tie ups... Ur more into pay n move on.

So which one bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclelimk View Post
Did pay a visit and brought my gf to mbc to take a look. She was pretty piss off as she was asked to produce identity to gain entry. 

Once inside order 2 drinks and we just sit around chitchat and enjoy the music. Beside focusing on her, did scan around. I thought some of them looks okay but then not too sure about the rates. I was even flirting with the waitress and eventually my gf feel uneasy and ask to leave.

Overall should be quite okay but then since I came over from AC, in terms of rates, I believe AC will be alot cheaper. Maybe next time will come here to flirt again. 
Old 19-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Just broke up with my teacher GF from Marikina...

She was looking for commitment...

One thing i really liked about her was the taking care part...

1) she wld bargain with d cabs/hawkers for me

2) she was ok with inexpensive hotels

3) she did not ask for expensive restos

4) she paid for whtever stuff she asked from spore

5) She wld massage me to sleep, moisturise me etc

6) pretty good at seducing

But i din wanna commit despite being her BF...

So broke up
Old 19-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
unclelimk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha.. Maybe next time. Actually I don't even have time to explore mbc but was telling myself even can't eat, must also go there and take a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
unclelimk: Take a walk to Havana too .. with a girl in tow, you can have a better hit rate .. in assessing the 'goods'

Real gf bro. She's got nothing related to wl. Get to know her from dia.

Well, as you mentioned, at times must play KC abit. Lolss..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro lim....

Ur GF as in real GF or BGF..?

Which one?

Coz i remember u telling me tht u dun wan emotional tie ups... Ur more into pay n move on.

So which one bro?
Old 19-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha.. Maybe next time. Actually I don't even have time to explore mbc but was telling myself even can't eat, must also go there and take a look.
well, if you are cool, ask her if she is adventerous .. and then, if she say ok, then try flirting with other girl

And proceed with extreme caution .. haha .. sometime can backfire .. and filipinas have great memory .. years later they may remind you ..

Of course, if not so serious, try ..

Oh, go MBC day time, also different scene ..
Old 19-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster

Nice to hv real GF right?

Thts y wen u keep posting about GF i was confused...

So had to ask...

How u handing the $$ part?

Any gifts?

I kay-poh la..

If u dun mind plz share (not d gifts)

Quote:

Real gf bro. She's got nothing related to wl. Get to know her from dia.

Well, as you mentioned, at times must play KC abit. Lolss..
Old 20-03-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
unclelimk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, had already pm you on my views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Nice to hv real GF right?

Thts y wen u keep posting about GF i was confused...

So had to ask...

How u handing the $$ part?

Any gifts?

I kay-poh la..

If u dun mind plz share (not d gifts)
Old 20-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
always deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Brothers.... i am going to Cebu next week... ang good Kang Tao to intro? i prefer those can come to hotel & do massage
Old 20-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

Souce PI addicts blogspot

Filipina Girls Pricing for Sex Manila Bay Café 2012

Mongering in Manila Bay Cafe

I found Manila mongering and bar prices a bit high when I first got to Manila in January 2012 after a couple of months in the Philippines provinces. Took only one Filipina bargirl from Manila Bay Café (MBC) while I was having fun Manila bar hopping. This filipina was sweet and sexy with a great GFE attitude. I eventually gave her a tip 1000 and she seemed happy with that. 

It seems a lot of Filipina bargirls in MBC set the pricing of their serves high to begin with, but it also seems there are mongers who will pay anywhere between 2000 to 4000 tip for sex. Personally I think 1000-1500 pesos is very fair as long as the service was good and I had a good time. I myself look for a good gfe experience which at times can be hard to find. You can definitely find Filipina bargirls in Manila Bay Café to go with you for between 500 to 800 pesos if you are on a budget but that’s only if the place is dead and the girls have no other options. 

Negotiating with the Filipina Manila Bay Cafe (MBC)

Bargaining with Filipina bargirls is a very tricky proposition and situation to be in but can be fairly easy to end up having a bad experience with no gfe whatsoever. This outcome depends on how you play your cards and interact with the girl. In the Philippines provinces you can pay around 500 to 700 pesos short time outside Manila and receive good service a fair percentage of the time. Given those prices for sex in the Philippines in 2012 there is no reason to complain at all. If a Filipina girl is charging more than 1000 pesos as freelancer I it doesn’t hurt to try and bring that price down to something more agreeable. It’s a good idea to make it clear to the Filipina girl that you will give a better tip for better service.

For the Filipina girls that agree to one low price for sex at the beginning, beware because it might be a ploy and the girl might want to change the price once you get started or even after you finish the sex. It’s not a good idea to start having sex with the girl and then agree on a price afterwards you are looking at potentially a very unpleasant experience. It’s best to be upfront about what you are looking for and mutually agree on a price beforehand, that way there are no misunderstandings.

Manila Bay Café can be a great place to find Filipina freelancers but keeping some of the above things in mind will help you save some hassle and money.
Old 20-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Bros, will be at Dusit hotel tomorrow. Any call up calls or massage gals which can call up to hotel. Will be there alone for business trip and tired to look around. Will appreciate any advice from seniors here.

Thanks
Old 20-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, had already pm you on my views.
Can I have a copy of your view too ??

Lord, Old one dont go, new one dont come ba, talaga.

huanggua, its real ex, for a studio, rental or purchase. I am thinking hard of getting a condo, but I must remind everybody that Philippine is still a earth quake prone country. When I look at their contruction from far, I was thinking that turkey and india is bad enough, phil is really hye.......

I am only thinking a low rise studio for my own and the rest landed property, buy own land and build. buy connecting plot to my wifey, gfs property so can get cheaper, I know , i know, difficult to trust them but by doing a small investment on them will really settle their mind and heart.

--------------------------------------------------------

seriously, I am looking for long term business in phil but you guys like, dont invest, dont invest, dont do business etc. I need to do something when I am there long term. Looks like I am going to open Ba Ku Teh Stall in AC and manila already and you guys come and support. . Ya , I will rare my own baboi so all parts are available. Will sell more liver and kidney and also Ipoh White coffee.

---------------------------------------------------------
Old 21-03-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

What u mean bro?

Singaporean stall bro.... One side bk kut teh another side..prata n teh

But if u wan to stick to baboi then im ok also...

Getting ready to fetch my babe to go oversea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post

Lord, Old one dont go, new one dont come ba, talaga.

seriously, I am looking for long term business in phil but you guys like, dont invest, dont invest, dont do business etc. I need to do something when I am there long term. Looks like I am going to open Ba Ku Teh Stall in AC and manila already and you guys come and support. . Ya , I will rare my own baboi so all parts are available. Will sell more liver and kidney and also Ipoh White coffee.

Old 21-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by always View Post
Hi Brothers.... i am going to Cebu next week... ang good Kang Tao to intro? i prefer those can come to hotel & do massage
Depends on where you stay and what you like to do.....The usual recommendations are Pump and Juliana, and watering places in Mango Sq.

If you are lazy and just want to pick up and go.....visit the bars in Mango Avenue......
Old 22-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

boo ..

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/165707/...r-fire-put-out

sugardad: my wings are clipped, but .. well, there are always 'things' to do in Manila .. haha
Old 22-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

If location is not really an issue you may want to look at the projects by DMCI. They are relatively cheaper. I bought a 60 sqm 2 BR at Flair Towers which is at the junction of Reliance and Pines Streets in. Mandaluyong for 3.1 million last year. It is of course cheaper to buy land and build on your own. In fact this is what I intend to do for my retirement home. As regards investments it's very difficult to trust these people. My ice cream palour idea was blown the moment the landlord heard about my plans. I am not giving up as yet. Please let me have the location of your stalls so that I can patronize you when I can. I will also recommend it to my Singaporean friends who are living in Manila.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
huanggua, its real ex, for a studio, rental or purchase. I am thinking hard of getting a condo, but I must remind everybody that Philippine is still a earth quake prone country. When I look at their contruction from far, I was thinking that turkey and india is bad enough, phil is really hye.......

I am only thinking a low rise studio for my own and the rest landed property, buy own land and build. buy connecting plot to my wifey, gfs property so can get cheaper, I know , i know, difficult to trust them but by doing a small investment on them will really settle their mind and heart.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1