The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6749 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by celcius View Post
Visited tamp round mkt...
Bro celcius, had upped you with my humble points... Cheers!
Old 04-06-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

I wonder how often do you manage to kiss or French kiss a ML? I found that kissing don’t always come with the specials. It’s not a given and even if you want to pay extra, the MLs I come across are unwilling. They can go the full length but still not so keen with kissing. What’s your experience?
Old 05-06-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
I wonder how often do you manage to kiss or French kiss a ML? I found that kissing don’t always come with the specials. It’s not a given and even if you want to pay extra, the MLs I come across are unwilling. They can go the full length but still not so keen with kissing. What’s your experience?
GQ is usually easier then french kiss, even u pay additional blue notes to them, they might also dont wanna do it.
unless the ml got open menu up then its different story
Old 05-06-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2840 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Got lar... I got a few times on 2 MLs, but it is true that in general it’s quite rare. These 2 expected me to give extra tips in addition to the standard GQ. No longer visit them as one moved to a min $68 shop and the other one got a bit of attitude problem.

I dont entertain MLs with attitude problem even after they become regular. Recently just told another ML off after she just decided to be choosy with her own convenience to take my appointment. Better take my $$ and go somewhere else.

Quote:
Old 05-06-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
After90 After90
Quote:
Hmm. Those that I wana kiss. They reject. Especially Young and Not Bad Looking SYT ML with HJ only.

Those that I dun wana kiss even thou young n ok looking. They try to kiss me and i have resistance. Cos they provide BBBJ, I cannot convince myself to proceed with kisses. The problem lies with me.
Old 05-06-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by After90 View Post
The problem lies with me.
Now covid lah. Many ML contracted Covid. So they are scared of kissing customers. Most of them take China vaccine. Not as effective against Omicron.
Old 05-06-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7862 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it will be lost of income if they got covid. I avoid kissing.
Old 05-06-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
doomomg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one got lobang around tamp side?
Old 05-06-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
doomomg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried searching tamp area but the one i know already close, n the massuese travel to west side, hoping any bros got lobang around this area not do pm me thanks
Old 05-06-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
bros mentioned before already..

looks pretty but knife very sharp.. $$$ for each small topups..
Dont bother, photo is nothing close to real person. Good to have small chat. Roam need to top up and down south have pee smell
Old 06-06-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Tried frenching with a ML when doing full bbut never enjoy it probably the ultimate feel not there and she KPKB say

"aiyo, your lollipop is long."
"you like kissing ah"
"aiyo dont change position can anot"
Old 07-06-2022, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
LupSupGui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys new here. Got any message with good service /full package to intro?
Will appreciate the help from you bros. Thanks alot!
Old 07-06-2022, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
LupSupGui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrumare View Post
Thanks uncle goose.
I believe 201 one is green tea brand right.
A bit open Ah, that one.
Anyway still around but like old auntie.. :/
Shall recce block 8* soon!
Now 201 still have? Appreciate of you can PM me info.
Thanks
Old 08-06-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
cheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried eastern spa? Any reviews? Tks
Old 09-06-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone have the wechat groups that the MLs share amongst themselves to talk about us?

A ML shared some screenshots with me. There’s this guy who said to a ML that he wanted to be her boyfriend but he is not rich, he asked the girl whether she will accept him. The ML told the others in that group chat that this guy just wanted to sleep her for free using love as an excuse.

Interesting stuff. Likely some of us also appear in these chat groups. Wonder how to find these groups and then join in with a fake ML wechat profile.

Any bro who has successfully done so can share or pm how?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread