The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2840 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Any bros been to the single Alphabet Spa at Ave 1 lately and how is it ?

I stopped going ever since my regular ML rtc and then they also jacked up the price. Saw the other ex-ML JJ work in a joint in town.

The good old time of $70 for 1.5 hours no longer exist...
Old 04-03-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Hahahaha. NB, you all 2 so direct. I still play along here.
But I like direct.
Seems like alot of Bro tried the aeroplane runway before. Hahaha.
Old 04-03-2021, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WHat abt Blk 416

[QUOTE=piichai;20499148]Junction of Braddhel and Serangoon Rd?[/QUOTE

Nope bro. Not that one. Was in amk. 500+. Today no longer ard.
Old 04-03-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
I have talked to ML who chose not to get into relationship with customer because of the trouble it involves.
(Hearing it you can literally see how naive some people is trying to date and make ML theirs thinking they can change the ML)

In this type of marry ML relationship, it's one got no choice but to give the benefit of doubts.

Even if the husband was to ask her. The answer would naturally be "no I am doing clean massage". If pester further it will become an annoyance to the ML and the relationship will be ruined which I believe would not be what the husband want.

At the end of the day, she's pretty and he still get to f her which almost all of us dont get to. If she provides money and take care of the house and fulfill his needs it is his choice.
True enough.
Most ML also wants a better life or earn more before going back to hometown for good.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
I believe that at the end of the day, we need to respect people private family life.

If we turn it another way round, married cheongsters don't want people to intrude into their personal family life as well. Not like having a family and coming out to play is a glorious thing.
Respect. Up your points.

That's exactly how I felt. We are no angels too. All are out to play. They want money, we want fun. Just follow the rules of the game.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
Her husband knows she is a ML, but he think his wife doing clean massage type
This happens a lot more than we think. I personally know 4 mls who are married to Singapore men, 2 of them have kids with the men and they provide more than just hj. Often I wonder what the husbands really think or know or pretend not to know.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Any bros been to the single Alphabet Spa at Ave 1 lately and how is it ?

I stopped going ever since my regular ML rtc and then they also jacked up the price. Saw the other ex-ML JJ work in a joint in town.

The good old time of $70 for 1.5 hours no longer exist...
You are partly right. They used to have 50 for 1 hour and 88 package. Since new boss took over, they scraped the 88 package but raised entry to 55. From what I understand, customers booking 1.5 hrs can request baoyan from ml and tip ml directly. Old time customers can get P from 1 hour session. 55 + 20 tip works out cheaper than previous 88
Old 04-03-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Respect. Up your points.

That's exactly how I felt. We are no angels too. All are out to play. They want money, we want fun. Just follow the rules of the game.
Sometimes, the rules of games is there for a reason.

Upped u
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 04-03-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 5
Colin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of light

Went to one the MP @ AMk BLK 50X

booked L*L* ( The Lady with Mickey mouse)

SYT for me.

Massage was good.
She is naught type.

Yes. took 1 hr massage
45mins massage. Massage skill so-so.

Took GQ (just HJ), no FJ.
She dun give in Nego.

For her pretty face, I gave in.
Hj skill also so so.

Managed to get her ctc. ( Dun ask me for ctc)

Left the place as Happy man.(For me)

For looker, she is one of SYT that I hv encountered.

Last edited by Colin80; 04-03-2021 at 01:31 PM.
Old 04-03-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2840 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro for sharing and Good to know this. I never succumbed into the $88 gimmick there.

Probably shd revisit again soon. Any recommended ML then since there is no longer pics shown in their FB ? Kindly pm if need discrete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
You are partly right. They used to have 50 for 1 hour and 88 package. Since new boss took over, they scraped the 88 package but raised entry to 55. From what I understand, customers booking 1.5 hrs can request baoyan from ml and tip ml directly. Old time customers can get P from 1 hour session. 55 + 20 tip works out cheaper than previous 88
Old 04-03-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
tonyparker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyparker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just want to check. Any bros frequent tcm at 55x? They have a few shops along that stretch. I frequent there but nv got anything more than some slight teasing. But the massage there is strong.
Old 04-03-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyparker View Post
Just want to check. Any bros frequent tcm at 55x? They have a few shops along that stretch. I frequent there but nv got anything more than some slight teasing. But the massage there is strong.

Are you talking about the one with 2 shops on same stretch? That one I think is clean. I've visited them many times. Now they even have male masseuse.

On the same stretch right at the end there's one which provides 50+50 5G roam.

there's also a thai MP but never tried before. Any tried that before?
Old 04-03-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Any Bros have tried AMK Ave 3, Malaysian ML 小桃 mobile ends X315?
Good? Kum Sia

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 04-03-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by navras View Post
Any Bros have tried AMK Ave 3, Malaysian ML 小桃 mobile ends X315?
Good? Kum Sia
I hv not been there.

Tried 40X AMK ( This one next to Thai restaurant).which mentioned before in the thread..
Only good massage. No special.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 04-03-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Iceman11;20504681]Thanks bro for sharing and Good to know this. I never succumbed into the $88 gimmick there.
=========================================
Win Win Spa amk ave 10 today welcome back ANNA
she back from her holiday with china laogong and back to work
tiagong she receive flowers from few customer today liao

go at own wallet risk
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread