The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkboy View Post
Documenting remaining time in Tokyo.

In other news, Ramen nagi is an excellent experience around the corner in Kabukicho. It is in the golden street with all the mini-bars. You walk up some very old stairs in a shophouse and buy a ticket from the machine and sit in a packed ramen bar. The soup base includes lots of anchovies and is an refreshing if sinful change from the usual tonkotsu ramen
Good report bro! wanted to try the LH too but got confused with the direction, is it the spiral staircase opposite the robot bar? that one leads to a few outcall deliveries on the 3rd floor I think.
Yes I read as well do not follow touts. But then again desperate liao little head thinking...so must make fast decision.

Thanks for the intro to the Ramen, will try it next time. I just went to the Ichiran ramen with own personal booth type for those not willing to be sociable and good for lone travellers.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
Junkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuy12345 View Post
Most probably is gaijin add-on. And also only 60min course is offered for gaijin. Wonder if I keep being gaijin to myself and just speak jap would unlock more stuff… or if they will know and then kick out lol
In the old days before the days of Abenomics, the rationale as I understood were much simpler. Can't remember where I read it and whether it was really true but the fuzoku industry took the whole racism took an extreme level and simplistically considered Japanese as clean and disease-free and gaijins as dirty and full of diseases. So the only shops that took gaijins were the shops that were desperate for business and locals would try and avoid shops that accepted gaijins. So that has to be a hefty gaijin tax to make up for loss of revenue on their local businesses.

Nowadays, with so much competition and opening of the economy, it is whatever that they can get away with and there is really no rationale for a gaijin tax anymore. But the remnants of racism still remains and most Japanese girls would not take black, indians, angmos. It is not a question of tax, but they would not just not do it. Size does matter, except the other way. And if you are asian-looking and can speak more than 2 mins Japanese, you can get away with trying Japanese-only shops.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
Junkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Final day on trip...

Wanted to try something different so planned on a Seku-kyaba / Oppai pub. Trekked to Miss Campus in Ikebukuro which is north of Shinjuku. Went up the lift in an old building to the 4th floor. Got stopped by the entrance by the doorman.

Tried my "gaijin ok?" "singapur ok" "nihongo chotto ok?"... The guy thought asked somemore questions in japanese which I unfortunately totally did not understand. I think he was probably asking if I have been and knew the rules. He got fed up after 30 seconds and kicked me out the door. Think one has to be at least nihongo jouzu to get past the door.

Ended going to Yoshiwara Y-shirts. Y-shirts is of the budget entry level of soaplands and have a selection from both ends of the spectrum (newbies "new-bride course", young "Darling course" to the mature experience WLs (wife's course"). Was brought into a room and given a few photo-shopped pictures to choose from with a price list for each. Took a 60 min course with Anri for 25k who is in her mid-20s, average looking. You will not get young school girls with model looks on a 20+k budget in a soapland. Fact.

I do not know why people complain but you really get a standard of service and attention to details in soaplands that you cannot find anywhere else. From explaining every single step on what to do to catering to your every reaction.

Led up the stairs into a room with a bed and a large shower area with bathtub and space for a air mattress for nuru, Had my clothes taken off and got put on that bath chair you see in JAVs. Had a good clean up and its off to the bathtub for some together time and bbbj.

One note on timing, the standard soapland package is 90 mins. And I only discovered the budget soaplands offered much shorter time. So if you wanted nuru play, you should take the 90 mins option. I made a mistake but she was obliging enough to do the nuru play and kept getting buzzed for being overtime. If this happens elsewhere, you'd probably be charged extra and be shown a black face by the girl.

Logistics - I usually take the train to Uguisudani and hop on a taxi there to save costs. The high-end soaps have drivers to pick you up but good like organising that with no Japanese. But you probably can get them to send you after the deed. If you are trying to see the area where it is, you need to google Senzoku, Taito as Yoshiwara does not show up as an area easily. Unfortunately, this is more a day and non-tourist area so not a place to visit after mid-night unlike Kabukicho.
Old 04-12-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkboy View Post
Nowadays, with so much competition and opening of the economy, it is whatever that they can get away with and there is really no rationale for a gaijin tax anymore. But the remnants of racism still remains and most Japanese girls would not take black, indians, angmos. It is not a question of tax, but they would not just not do it. Size does matter, except the other way. And if you are asian-looking and can speak more than 2 mins Japanese, you can get away with trying Japanese-only shops.
thats why easier to book the top quality jav girls in dome 3. somemore you calculate is cheaper than the price in japan because japan still have bathing fee.
some are from the japanese only luxury soap .
and i didnt try any soap in japan despite my kindergarten japanese cause i know i dont get the same quality girls as the shops that are japanese only. the ones that open for foreigners usually the girls quite old already, 30plus and dont look good from my photo looking experience when i compare the photos between the real deal and the foreigners ok shop
but that aside, seems like alot of japanese girls go taiwan and new york (cheaper than here)

and also i wouldnt label it as racism. its just japanese dont want to deal with miscommunication due to cultural & language barrier, as everyone follows the japanese norm like greeting, understand what is ok to do what is not ok to do etc, follow rule
if you understand japanese culture and know what is onegaishimasu and otsukaresama then you already enter the barrier halfway, and i mean not just dictionary meaning.

Last edited by Kobayashi99; 04-12-2023 at 08:42 PM.
Old 06-12-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
jason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to all

Just came back from Japan and wanted to share my experience in bonking a real Japanese freelancers.

Went to to Osaka an tokyo for this trip and managed to try both the legal bonk house in osaka and freeelancers in shinjuku at tokyo. One way to find freelancer without leaving your hotel is to download twitter/X and key in the following keywords in search #p活新宿 #p活都内 #p活女子 #p活. Managed to find contacts for both osaka and tokyo and DM them. I didnt managed to meet the osaka contact as i was late and she became pissed. (Remember always be punctual, i had family along so bobian)

So a few Lingo that they usually say when you do google translate for english they always say available for Adult/Petit which translate to available to Fuck/(BJ or HJ) and usually they will put a price beside the service the going rate is 20k for FJ with CD, 30K for Raw FJ but shoot outside and 30-50K for Creampie.

However the transalation is as follow G for Condom sex, NS 生外(Nama Soto) which means raw buy shoot outside and NN 生中 or 中出(Nama Nakadashi) which means creampie. Usually thats what they will post after translation by google. They will also usually indicate their do not dos which is usually display as NG- RAW, SM, Creampie etc...... Please respect them although i must say Jap girls are really open to a range of things. Please discuss with them first. I must say my hit rate for reply are quite high, there are some that dun take foreigners so they dun reply you thru DM. Dun give up keep finding there are quite some chio ones but will comment on this further in my report below. Oh ignore those that have a link in their bio or ask u to add them on line.

Also take note the price is usually before hotel with short term hotel ranging from 2000 to 6000 yen. The translatation that means no hotel included is usually call Hobetsu follow by 2,3,4,5 the number indicates the price u pay them basically a shorten form of 20000,30000 so on...

So if a girl tells you Hobetsu 2 means no hotel 20000

Now to my bonk report for this trip

1st Bonk in Osaka: Legal Bonk House

Went to a place in matsushima shinchi which is near the station kujo. I managed to shortlist a few girls based on reviews from tokyoadultguide forum. Out of the few shortlisted i managed to find one who is named RIO. And all my god i had the most amazing experience ever. She was so attentive moaning and smiling throughout even though i took way too long to cum as i did not bring my trusted 001. Costed me 26000 yen for 50 mins. They give u drinks and snacks before and after the bonk. I would return just for her again and i heard RTF got slight discount.

Just google map matsushima shinchi and there is a few streets, with pink and white lights on the lamposts. Those are the street with the legal bonkhouse. one Tip is those girls located in small alleyways have better service and some times allow you to raw. I did get a amazing BBBJ which is rare compared to the more popular tobitha Shinchi.

2nd Bonk Freelancer in Tokyo thru Tweeter/X

Contacted her thru twitter and discussed the price agreed on Hobetsu 2. Looks quite chio on the picture. Met her at kabukicho where all the love hotels are. Room cost me 4000 yen and at first glance look quite chio with a look alike JAV star. Went up to the room talk a while ask me if want to shoot video of us fucking but i didnt want to leave any evidence other than a memory so i say no need, likely she want more money. So she say shower so we starting stripping that is when i saw she has a bit of spare tyre. When fully clothed she looks damn nice. But shower was a quick affair and we proceeded to the bed, room looks just like a JAV scene though.

So i lied down on the bed and she start jerking me off and licking my nips for like 1 min, the jerking feels mechanical. After I start to get hard, i ask her to blow and she reluctantly started a lousy blowjob after like 1 min. I said fuck it, lie down i going to fuck you. So i started fucking her missionary style and then doggie, by then i just want to cream her and finish the session. So i managed to cum and we started to clean up. After about 1 minute she asked if i want to go again. Impossible for me to get it up again after just shooting so i say no need, lets go shower and go back. So we showered individually and left each other. It was not a bad bonk just felt that the service wasnt up to my expectation. JAV must have spoiled me.

3rd Bonk Freelance in Okubo Park

After my bonk i still wasnt satisfied so i decided to roam around the okubu park area to look for Japanese freelancer but sadly i can only find thai, viet, pinoy LB. Saw a chio one and i asked her where she is from and the moment she spoke,i knew that she was a pinoy LB, she said she is from Singapore, i laughed and told her cannot be you dun sound like a singaporean then the story change, she was from US migrated to Singapore and lives in Bishan. Quoted me 30k, decided to ignore him.

So after walking a few rounds the time was 11.30pm, time to head back to hotel if not i will miss the last train and it will be a costly Taxi ride home. But i say lets give it 1 more round, so i walked 1 more round and viola suddenly all the Japanese girls came out. I thought fuck it if i can get a good fuck the expensive taxi ride will be worth it. A few girls approached me as i walked pass them but then their looks were not to my liking. Suddenly i say a chio slim slender lady in skirt shivering, i walked over and ask her. "Do you speak english?" she replied a little then we start negotiating price was same 20k but with a cheaper hotel that is a fuck room at 2300 yen. She is able to do NS too but for 30K. Since its a once in a life time experience i say fuck it lets do it.

Everything seems fine going to the hotel, showering and stripping so far all meet expectation. However things start going downhill after she start service, same as the previous girl she lick your nipples and handjob you to make you hard. After you are hard she will lie down and ask you to fuck her, No BJ. She was quite tight and i wanted to try doggie then she say cannot only 1 position, Dick started to get soft after hearing this, then as i was fucking her for a while as it is my 2nd shot she say faster please. Nabei that was it, i pull out say go shower lets go no need finish. Then we both shower changed and left. Sibei Chio tight but fucked up service. After leaving i saw i have 8 mins to meet the last train so i ran towards the train station and made it with 1 min to spare so that i dun spend even more money on this fucked up bonk.

In summary its not hard to bonk a japanese if you know the correct place and ways to search. Google translate is a god sent to communicate with them. However, given a choice i will go back to the legal house like matushima shinchi (where you can see before you bonk) or soapland (where you look at pictures only). You might pay more but you get better service. Freelancer allows you to see who you are bonking before you commit and allow special service like raw and creampie but service really depends on your luck. Maybe i should have taken those that approach me instead of me approaching the girl that i like. Anyways sorry for the long passage but i wanted to share my experience and ways to bonk a Japanese. Good luck in Japan, oh wear a mask as there are tons of Singaporeans in Japan now.

Last edited by jason21; 06-12-2023 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-12-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason21 View Post
Just came back from Japan and wanted to share my experience in bonking a real Japanese freelancers.

Went to to Osaka an tokyo for this trip and managed to try both the legal bonk house in osaka and freeelancers in shinjuku at tokyo. One way to find freelancer without leaving your hotel is to download twitter/X and key in the following keywords in search #p活新宿 #p活都内 #p活女子 #p活. Managed to find contacts for both osaka and tokyo and DM them. I didnt managed to meet the osaka contact as i was late and she became pissed. (Remember always be punctual, i had family along so bobian)
Wow that was one hell of a few FR and detailed info!! well done and thank you bro.
Next time maybe I will try the freelancers and see my luck but so far only tried those massage therapist outcall to hotel and soapland which is faster.
Old 08-12-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
solidsnape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Tokyo recently and had a nice time getting my little bro washed at a soapland.

After checking many reviews and sites looking for Gaijin friendly places I decided to try GFE which is targeted at foreigners. Made my reservation via WhatsApp and chose Kylee who seem to have been tried by quite a few bros here.

Place was relatively easy to find, but there was a long walk from Kawasaki station. Staff at the front desk spoke English (think they are Filipino) and super welcoming. Was asked to sit and have a drink for about 5 mins and Kylee came out to meet me.

She’s getting promoted soon (or maybe already has) and it’s quickly evident why. She greeted me with all smiles, a hug and a kiss and led me into her room. Her service was top notch and helped me take off my clothes piece by piece before helping me to wash. Now I’m sure most bros here know what happens next so I won’t go into too much more details.

Looks: 7/10 she’s not a stunner but more of a girl next door type
Figure: 7/10 maybe small C cup at best and some slight belly fat
Overall service: 9/10 very attentive and not a time watcher. Reacts to my expression and reactions
BBBJ: 8/10 solid technique, maybe a bit less tongue than I’d prefer
FJ: 9/10 very accommodative, very hardworking in CG and allowed me to change a few times although the mat was too slippery for some positions haha
RTF: maybe, there’s only so many options for a Gaijin for FS in Tokyo but there are also other girls in the rooster that looked good

Edit: sorry forgot to report about damage. I took the 90 mins course, $45k yen
Old 08-12-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidsnape View Post
Was in Tokyo recently and had a nice time getting my little bro washed at a soapland.
Well done bro! thanks for the FR...Upz your points!
Old 12-12-2023, 05:36 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Planning to try Kiwami dendoushi in my upcoming Spring trip to Tokyo, thanks to the earlier FR by bro junkboy. Am a fan of CIM, semen play and what's not.

Saw their website that they deliharu their girls to a set list of love hotels in Ikebukuro so I deliberately booked APA Hotel Ikebukuro which is just opposite one of those love hotels. Turns out they can deliharu to APA too. Booking my hotel there is a strategy to avoid wasted travels, as I am aware sometimes communication with Jap operators can be very tedious. Will write FR after March next year.
Old 13-12-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
awol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hope to hear from you!!! im traveling solo to japan in april!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Planning to try Kiwami dendoushi in my upcoming Spring trip to Tokyo, thanks to the earlier FR by bro junkboy. Am a fan of CIM, semen play and what's not.

Saw their website that they deliharu their girls to a set list of love hotels in Ikebukuro so I deliberately booked APA Hotel Ikebukuro which is just opposite one of those love hotels. Turns out they can deliharu to APA too. Booking my hotel there is a strategy to avoid wasted travels, as I am aware sometimes communication with Jap operators can be very tedious. Will write FR after March next year.
Old 19-12-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 21
Archonzon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidsnape View Post

After checking many reviews and sites looking for Gaijin friendly places I decided to try GFE which is targeted at foreigners. Made my reservation via WhatsApp and chose Kylee who seem to have been tried by quite a few bros here.

Place was relatively easy to find, but there was a long walk from Kawasaki station. Staff at the front desk spoke English (think they are Filipino) and super welcoming. Was asked to sit and have a drink for about 5 mins and Kylee came out to meet me.
Thanks for the Fr.
So I went over to gfe. Selected this lady called Rana.

Looks: 8/10 stunner. My type of girl
Figure: 8/10 slim figure with c/c+ cups.
Overall service: 9/10 very attentive and not a time watcher. Reacts to my expression and reactions
BBBJ: 6/10 not so good.
FJ: 9/10 very accommodative, very hardworking. Dfk alot.

Said she likes Singapore and so allowed me to take some pics.
Click images for bigger pics.

Old 20-12-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
One way to find freelancer without leaving your hotel is to download twitter/X and key in the following keywords in search #p活新宿 #p活都内 #p活女子 #p活. Managed to find contacts for both osaka and tokyo and DM them. ....

2nd Bonk Freelancer in Tokyo thru Tweeter/X ...........
Wow thanks for the reviews. Tried msging 2 girls on twitter and seems they were very keen to meet up (asked if I could meet up on the same day).

However, I'll only be flying next week to tokyo so I told them, and only 1 replied further saying to text her again on twitter when I arrived.

But after putting more thoughts into it, maybe I'll just book outcall from legit shops or go soapland.
While the thought of getting freelance is exciting (even more when her twitter photo looked like JK), am worried of getting scammed (my jap proficiency = 0) or even kena souvenir on my lil bro.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 20-12-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

jason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Wow thanks for the reviews. Tried msging 2 girls on twitter and seems they were very keen to meet up (asked if I could meet up on the same day).

However, I'll only be flying next week to tokyo so I told them, and only 1 replied further saying to text her again on twitter when I arrived.

But after putting more thoughts into it, maybe I'll just book outcall from legit shops or go soapland.
While the thought of getting freelance is exciting (even more when her twitter photo looked like JK), am worried of getting scammed (my jap proficiency = 0) or even kena souvenir on my lil bro.
They tend to reply when they are working on that day because they are uncertain on future days. Not all are freelancer, some are just normal working/Uni ladies looking for more income as a sideline.
Old 20-12-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
They tend to reply when they are working on that day because they are uncertain on future days. Not all are freelancer, some are just normal working/Uni ladies looking for more income as a sideline.
Cool... will u be able to share roughly how to proceed if let's say I were to engage one from twitter?

Assuming I meet her at my hotel lobby, if I don't like (due to ie. look totally different etc)... able to just cancel and walk away?

Or do you think going to a love hotel makes more sense?

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 20-12-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Cool... will u be able to share roughly how to proceed if let's say I were to engage one from twitter?

Assuming I meet her at my hotel lobby, if I don't like (due to ie. look totally different etc)... able to just cancel and walk away?

Or do you think going to a love hotel makes more sense?
They usually operate in Shinjuku, Ueno, Shibuya and Kabukicho area. Majority is in the kabukicho area.So unless you are staying around there they are unlikely to travel to you. I would pay for a love hotel as some hotels say they dun allow no registered guest in your room.

If you dun like when you see her maybe just tell her sorry you are not my type. I will give a small cancellation fee. But usually i will ask her to send a pic or blur pic before hand. For me the body shape is important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1