The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

From TAT Tourism Authority of Thailand :-

Bangkok, Thailand, 27 November, 2008 — Due to the Airports of Thailand (AoT)’s suspension of services at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, all inbound and outbound flights were cancelled since 04.00 hrs. during 25-26 November 2008, causing inconvenience to over 3,000 passengers. The stranded passengers who fly with THAI have been accommodated by Thai Airways International.

The Ministry of Tourism and Sports in cooperation with the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), Tourism Council of Thailand (TCT), Association of Thai Travel Agents (ATTA) and Thai Hotels Association (THA) transferred the remaining stranded passengers to the following hotels:

1. Imperial Queen’s Park
Address: 199 Sukhumvit Soi 22, Sukhumvit Road
Khlongtan, Khlongton District, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-267-9000, 02-261-9300

2. Ibis Hotel
Address: 5 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 15, Ramkhamhaeng Rd., Bangkok 10240
Tel: 02-308-7888
Contact person: Khun Duangkamol (Tel: 089-892-4851)

3. Eastin Hotel
Address: 1091/343 New Petchburi Road, Makkasan, Rajthevee, Bangkok 10400
Tel: 02-651-7600
E-mail: [email protected]

4. Ambassador Hotel Bangkok
Address: 171 Sukhumvit Soi 11, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-254-0444

5. Royal Princess Hotel
Address: 269 Larn Luang Road, Promprab, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-281-3088

6. Jasmin Executive Suites
Address: 2 Soi Prasarnmitr (Sukhumvit Soi 23),
Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey-nua, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110
Tel: 02-204-5888

And others, please contact the Association of Thai Travel Agents (ATTA) (Tel: +66 2 237- 6064 – 8, +66 2 632-7400 – 2), THA (Hotline Number: 1552), and TCT (Tel: 02-250-5500 ext. 1646)

On the basis of assistance, for tourists and travellers who cannot travel to their destination as of 25 November, 2008, till the airport reopens, TAT and the Ministry of Tourism and Sports have provided accommodation and meals, as well as facilitated tourists as much as possible until they are able to return to their destination.

Conditions of Accommodation
Tourists cannot reimburse the accommodation and meals for cash.
Tourists can stay in the accommodation under the condition that their costs do not exceed 2,000 Baht per day. For any excess, tourists must be responsible and pay themselves.
Tourists can only change the place of accommodation that has been arranged by THA and ATTA.
For reimbursement, tourists are required to submit the following:
- Copy of their passport in which they have signed and certified as a true copy.
- Copy of their air ticket.
- Folio and hotel bill stating the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Tourism and Sports, 4 Ratchadamnoen Nok Avenue, Bangkok 10100.

On the other hand, for any tourist whose visa has expired since 26 November, 2008, till the airport reopens, there will be no penalty or charge for overstay from the Immigration Bureau. However, tourists must show their original tickets to avoid being charged.

Since operations at the airport have not yet been resumed, for more information on other flights, please contact the following numbers: U-Tapao International Airport 038-245-595 / 038-245-600

Don Mueang Airport 02-535-1669 / 02-535-1616

Public Relations 02-535-1253

Bangkok Airways 02-265-5678
www.bangkokairways.com

Bangkok Airways Hotline 1771

Air Asia 02-515-9999
Welcome to airasia.com...Now Everyone Can Fly...

PB Air 02-261-0220-5
PBair - the great little airline "Saen Sabai" Service - Thailand domestic flight, Special fare, Airfare, Airline tickets, Package vacation, International flight

Jetstar 001-800-611-2957 (Bangkok)
800-616-1977 (Singapore)
Cheap flights - Jetstar Airways

Tiger Airways 2-649-9688 (Bangkok)
+65-6538-4437 (Singapore)

Suvarnabhumi International Airport 02-132-1888 / 02-132-1882
Flight Information 02-132-000 / 02-132-9328-9

Security Centre 02-132-4310 / 02-132-4000
02-535-1669

Chiang Mai International Airport 053-922-100 / 053-922-444

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Emergency Center (24 Hours) 02-643-5522

Fax 02-643-5521

Tourist Police Hotline

For other information, please contact:

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Emergency Centre (24 Hours) 02-643-5522

Fax 02-643-5521

Tourism Intelligence Unit and Crisis Management Centre (TIC) 02-253-8844 / 02-253-5500

Ministry of Tourism and Sports 1414

Tourism Authority of Thailand 1672

Tourist Police 1155

Contact information:
International Public Relation Division
Tourism Authority of Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2250 5500 ext. 4545-48
Fax: +66 (0) 2253 7419
Web site: Tourism Authority of Thailand News Room
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 29-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcunt View Post
hi bro , the thai govt is not weak.They cannot do much if the army does not follow their orders.As for that top senile old man,the reason he did not speak up is bcos he is the MAIN culprit behind the pad bold show of defiant against the law.
Every thai knows it.He is afraid of losing power.Famous thai fortune teller predicted that there will be no rama 10.
Rama 9 will be the last reigning king.
I dun post anything but after seeing so many bros comment muz say smething especially after I juz came back Mon... another day late I would b stuck.

Itz sad to see a revered monarch use his loyal subjects in such a way. But as any parents would, they will die-die protect their only son no matter how useless and corrupt he hiz.

Thaksin wants Thailand to become a republic so that means no more kings. The end to a 300 year (am I right on this?) dynasty is no small matter and the royals will do anything to maintain the status quo.

I don't think any party is useless here - be it the Palace, the army or the government. They are all seeing who will blink first.

I personally think the best solution is the King's youngest daughter takes over as shes as popular & respected as her Dad but Thai laws & tradition forbids women to rule. I just hope to have a peaceful outcome soon and so I can come nxt month to see my girlfrend!
Old 30-11-2008, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tarawadee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros

Haven't posted anything for quite a while n just logging in to see what our bros are writing about this PAD fiasco.

This whole incident hasn't affected me so far. Just helping 1-2 of my friends to get out of Thailand, incl. a foreign based Thai stewardess get back to her base aboard thru S'pore. Also, just heard one SQ friend stuck at the BKK Novotel airport hotel as their flight suay suay landed in BKK late Tues. They were told to be stay completed in their rooms. But I believe by now they should be evacuated. Will call back to check tomorrow.

But I am planning to fly from BKK to Dongguan on 10-14th Dec with 2 of my Thai friends. My little bro is gonna be a little bit pissed off of this deprivation & violation of little bro's rights, if this issue is not settled by then!

I hope (I may be wrong...so don't flame me) to see some reprieve on Father Day on 5th Dec.

Anyway, as sum bros have said, PAD has some very powerful invisible supporters. All Thais know who they are deep in their hearts but can’t really openly talk about it. If you know that, you will understand why the Govt or even the Army is not taking any action at all. But yes, like everyone else, I want this to end ASAP.
Old 30-11-2008, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro tony ... u missed home har ...
i thought u like to stay in bkk mah ...
In the past yes but not these days. Anyway I'm enjoying free accomodation and meals with compliments of the Thai government and most importantly the GOD OF THAILAND. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUSITY AND HOSPITALITY. Now I have more money to cheong.

Just returned from Hip Cafe. Three words. Waste of time. Same shit as the defunct Mirage Cafe. Pesky mamasan from 5 years ago hassled me again. Damn irritating. Me face black black and told her I'll call for her if I want girls. Girls are mid to late 20s. Nothing to shout about. Nothing for SYT lovers. After you've been to China KTVs. All else seems 'cannot make it'.

Place is not even half occupied for a Saturday night. Lots of Thai Ah Pas throwing money as usual. For a moment I was amused at the rate of garland hanging with THB100 notes attached. They maciam print money from high speed laser printers.

Was at Silom area earlier in the night. Same old shit. Went to JC Massage to lim kopi. Girls start from THB1900. At Patpong pesky sex show touts really takes the cake. Bunch of con artists. Feel like chaking them and tell them after chek bin bill got extra THB2000 added in then how? Haha. Had a beer at King's Castle 2. Nothing worthy to report from the Patpong ghetto.

These few days I'll be on super hostile mode. See which service provider will kena from me if they try to pull a fast one.

More FRs from me if the airport remains closed for longer periods. I cannot imagine to wait until 5th Dec.
Old 30-11-2008, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ThailandRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sian looks like my trip on monday also gotta cancel. knn. fark those yellow shirt guys. ccb brain grow on backside screw up their own country
Old 30-11-2008, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
In the past yes but not these days. Anyway I'm enjoying free accomodation and meals with compliments of the Thai government and most importantly the GOD OF THAILAND. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUSITY AND HOSPITALITY. Now I have more money to cheong.

Just returned from Hip Cafe. Three words. Waste of time. Same shit as the defunct Mirage Cafe. Pesky mamasan from 5 years ago hassled me again. Damn irritating. Me face black black and told her I'll call for her if I want girls. Girls are mid to late 20s. Nothing to shout about. Nothing for SYT lovers. After you've been to China KTVs. All else seems 'cannot make it'.

Place is not even half occupied for a Saturday night. Lots of Thai Ah Pas throwing money as usual. For a moment I was amused at the rate of garland hanging with THB100 notes attached. They maciam print money from high speed laser printers.

Was at Silom area earlier in the night. Same old shit. Went to JC Massage to lim kopi. Girls start from THB1900. At Patpong pesky sex show touts really takes the cake. Bunch of con artists. Feel like chaking them and tell them after chek bin bill got extra THB2000 added in then how? Haha. Had a beer at King's Castle 2. Nothing worthy to report from the Patpong ghetto.

These few days I'll be on super hostile mode. See which service provider will kena from me if they try to pull a fast one.

More FRs from me if the airport remains closed for longer periods. I cannot imagine to wait until 5th Dec.
thanks for the FR on HIP Cafe ...
guess i didn't miss anything from the cancelled trip ...

bro ... r u giving excuses to stay in bkk ??
sillyporeans r coming back from bkk everyday ...

Travellers stranded in Bangkok returning to S’pore on rescue flights
Rescue

i believe u need to make an effort and find a way ...
earlier posting have indicated where to seek help ...
u dun expect them to come and find u, right ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil
I personally think the best solution is the King's youngest daughter takes over as shes as popular & respected as her Dad but Thai laws & tradition forbids women to rule.
one of the reason why thailand failed and can never make it to the top spot in economy, technology and reputation is becoz of the stupid traditional culture ...
this is now the 21st century ... wtf ... one said woman cannot rule ?? ..
there r so many woman leaders leading country before and now ...
and they r very succeessful ....
what's the point of having all these male useless pigs running a country into chaos ??
Old 30-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Tension may worsen with pro-govt rally
By The Nation on Sunday
Published on November 30, 2008

PAD may try to seize seaports if airports takeover fails to force PM out of office

The political situation could become more tense today when government supporters stage a mammoth rally in Bangkok as the anti-government People's Alliance for Democracy protesters continue to hold hostage the city's two airports.

The pro-government Democratic Alliance Against Dictatorship said yesterday that it would hold a massive rally at the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration's Lan Kon Muang ground this afternoon with as many as 100,000 people expected to take part. The rally venue was scheduled for Sanam Luang but changed later.

Police yesterday increased their presence near Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang airports, which were seized last week by PAD protesters, but made no attempt to disperse them.

Meanwhile the PAD yesterday mobilised more supporters from the provinces to join its rally in Bangkok.

The PAD may also try to seize seaports on the Eastern Seaboard if the takeover of the airports fails to force the premier out of office, Suthi Atchasai, a PAD leader from the East, told protesters at Suvarnabhumi yesterday.

Hundreds of PAD protesters managed to force a group of policemen manning a checkpoint on King Kaew Road, which leads to Suvarnabhumi Airport, to move out of the area. The protesters said the checkpoint was aimed at cutting off their supplies by preventing vehicles with food and drink from entering the protest site.

The pro-government DAAD said yesterday that its planned rally today was necessary as it was highly probable that three coalition parties, including the core People Power Party, would face dissolution when the Constitution Court ruled on the electoral-fraud cases later this week. The DAAD said it would have to deal with the PAD protesters by itself as police appeared to have taken no action against them.

Prime Minister Somchai Wongsa-wat yesterday said he was willing to talk with the PAD leaders but would not resign or dissolve the House of Representatives, as demanded by the protesters. "House dissolution and resignation must not be the conditions. This matter is for the political side to implement in accordance with the Constitution," Somchai said.

He also called on the protesters to end their takeover of the city's two airports, for the sake of the country.

"Takeover of an airport is wrong. It is a severe threat to the country's security. The world community's confidence in Thailand is gone. If the takeover continues, Thailand will become isolated. This incident has caused much damage to the country's image as well as its revenue," said the prime minister.

"[The PAD] says the government is causing damage to the country in order to remain in office. My question is: what has the government done to create that damage? And what about the seizure of airports? Is that not damage to the country?" Somchai said.

Somchai said he would remain in Chiang Mai but did not say where the next Cabinet meeting tomorrow would be held.

PAD co-leader Chamlong Sri-muang said early yesterday he was ready to talk with the prime minister but not in Chiang Mai, where Somchai has been staying for fear of a coup. Chamlong said the PAD leaders would talk to Somchai only in person, not on the phone. The PAD co-leader said he expected the ongoing turmoil to end before His Majesty the King's birthday on December 5.

The prime minister gave a national address last night, calling on citizens to do good deeds in honour of His Majesty the King ahead of his birthday
Old 30-11-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

50 injured in explosion inside Government House
By The Nation

4 in serious condition, 3 more explosions heard at ASTV station and Don Mueang Airport

A grenade was launched into the Government House compound minutes late Saturday night, injuring 50 people.

The explosion occurred at 11:50 pm Saturday when the protesters were preparing to rest and leaders of the People's Alliance for the Democracy were about to stop the activities on the stage.

The bomb fell on the roof of a tent on the left side of the stage and fell onto the ground and exploded.

Kittichai Saisa-ard, chief of PAD guards, said 47 protesters were sent to the Ramathibodi Hospital, and four of them were severely injured. He said two other protesters were sent to Phra Mongkut Hospital and another to Vajira Hospital.

The bomb, believed by the PAD to be an M79 grenade, exploded just 200 metres away from the PAD's main stage inside the Government House. It was fired outside the rally ground from a similar direction of the recent attack at the site.

Suriyasai Katasila said guards saw a flash from the direction of the Benjamabophit Hospital so it was believed the grenade was launched from the direction.

PAD guards checked and concluded that the assailant fired the grenade from a building inside the Rajamangala Technology University.

Most of the injured were hit by shrapnel at their face and eyes. Most are women.

Four of the injured remained in the intensive care unit.

They were identified as Kanchana Muennoo, 27, Jitra Jintanatham, 57, Suphana, surname unknown and Pienjai, surname unknown. The four are women. Kanchana's left lung was torn by the bomb shrapnel and doctors had to resuscitate her.

A 60-year-old woman from Kanchanaburi recounted that she was sleeping and woken up with the explosion.

She saw her friends bleeding on their limps.

"The guards ordered us to lie low and I tried to crawl to safety. But I am not afraid. If it's not my time, I'll be all right," she added.

Two explosions were heard at ASTV station on Phra Arthit Road at 12:15 am Sunday morning, just around 20 minutes after the attack at Government House.

Witnesses also heard the gunfire lasting about 10 minutes. No injury was reported.

Later on at 3:55 am, a bomb exploded near a bunker made of tyres at the Don Mueang Airport.

The explosion occurred at the main entrance to the passenger terminal.

Before the explosion occurred, about 7 gunshots were heard from the direction of a warehouse deeper inside the airport compound.

No one was injured in the explosion.

The explosion prompted the PAD to resume its activities on the stage after the activities were ended at 2 am.
Old 30-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

Old 30-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

how many ppl have to die or injure in order that such nonsense can stop ??

if this carry on ... not only the protestor will suffer .. the whole nation will suffer for a long long time after this crisis is over ...
is it worth it ??
where r the senses of the thai ppl ???
is the wai that they greet everyone have a agenda behind it's back ??
that it's actually not a sincere greeting of peace ???

thailand ppl have lose its beauty, trust and sincerity to the world ....
can u trust them anymore ??
Old 30-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
damocles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro Tony,

Just want to know how do we claim this reimbursement of 2000 B a day?

My friend is kena stucked here. So I want to see how to help him.

Appreciate your help!

Cheers
Old 30-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Indianmagicoil,

May I give you a constructive advice, "If I was you, I wouldn't discuss or say anything derogatory remarks about the King or his children! I don't want Thai Government to shut down this forum! So please be very careful of what you say in this forum about the royal family or the government!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 30-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThailandRanger View Post
Sian looks like my trip on monday also gotta cancel. knn. fark those yellow shirt guys. ccb brain grow on backside screw up their own country
Yah loh. Those people eat shit grow up one
I've booked a flight to bkk during Chinese new year Hope that everything will settle by then.......
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 30-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro ... r u giving excuses to stay in bkk ??
sillyporeans r coming back from bkk everyday ...

Travellers stranded in Bangkok returning to S’pore on rescue flights
Rescue

i believe u need to make an effort and find a way ...
earlier posting have indicated where to seek help ...
u dun expect them to come and find u, right ??
Don't be naive and believe the SG propaganda media machine. They are just too stingy to spend money to help SG citizens to get out.

A lot of Singaporeans are back to SG as they extra spent money to buy SIA one way ticket and fly out from airports like U-Tapao, Phuket, etc. Or some like Jetstar divert their flights to U-Tapao. U-Tapao is a hell hole now. Do you know how chaotic it is? It takes at least 3 hours to reach there (Chonburi). Unfortunately my airline doesn't divert to other airports. I don't want to waste money on this bullshit. I prefer to chill out with free accomodation/food and wait for this madness to clear.

I'd be very impressed if they can find me bathing in a massage parlour! F*ck the SG government man. Even Philippines have plans to repatriate their citizens via Chiang Mai FOC. Till now what has the SG government done for its citizens? No money no talk ok!?

Maybe this is a good chance for me to go missing and change my identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damocles View Post
Hey Bro Tony,

Just want to know how do we claim this reimbursement of 2000 B a day?

My friend is kena stucked here. So I want to see how to help him.
You think Thai government so good give you THB2000 cash per day meh? If can I already queue for money daily then take cab down to Emmanulle and cheong Cat2000 girl liao.

I'm staying in free hotel with compliments from the GOD OF THAILAND. Long live to Thailand's Ah Pa! See TOT website how to get help. No need to spoonfeed you right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Yah loh. Those people eat shit grow up one
I've booked a flight to bkk during Chinese new year

Hope that everything will settle by then.......
Walan CNY still long way to go lah. No need kan cheong lah. Jai yen yen.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Don't be naive and believe the SG propaganda media machine. They are just too stingy to spend money to help SG citizens to get out.

A lot of Singaporeans are back to SG as they extra spent money to buy SIA one way ticket and fly out from airports like U-Tapao, Phuket, etc. Or some like Jetstar divert their flights to U-Tapao. U-Tapao is a hell hole now. Do you know how chaotic it is? It takes at least 3 hours to reach there (Chonburi). Unfortunately my airline doesn't divert to other airports. I don't want to waste money on this bullshit. I prefer to chill out with free accomodation/food and wait for this madness to clear.

I'd be very impressed if they can find me bathing in a massage parlour! F*ck the SG government man. Even Philippines have plans to repatriate their citizens via Chiang Mai FOC. Till now what has the SG government done for its citizens? No money no talk ok!?

Maybe this is a good chance for me to go missing and change my identity.

You think Thai government so good give you THB2000 cash per day meh? If can I already queue for money daily then take cab down to Emmanulle and cheong Cat2000 girl liao.

I'm staying in free hotel with compliments from the GOD OF THAILAND. Long live to Thailand's Ah Pa! See TOT website how to get help. No need to spoonfeed you right?

Walan CNY still long way to go lah. No need kan cheong lah. Jai yen yen.
Bro Tony, me so envy u. how i hope i am stuck in Bkk also. Free hotel, free food. just need to pay for cheonging only. wat a good deal u had for u to rem rest of ur life.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1