The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any late nite massage joint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
Can share ctc and location? Tks
sent bro..LOL
Old 28-02-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Good reco from Bro Mikhail. Linda is a very nice, service oriented lady who served me very well. Massage is ok, nothing to shout out but she shines in other services �� Thanks bro!

I met a girl named Kiki at the reception. I’m very tempted to try her. Did anyone try her?
You are welcome bro. Glad that you had a good experience with Linda.

Kiki is going to RTC very soon, within the next few days. If you want to try her, better hurry up.
Old 29-02-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvc1 View Post
Thanks bro mikhailG9 for sharing Linda's contact.
Area was at B so it was easy for me to reach.
Upon seeing her first thing I thought to myself was damn she is pretty. After bathing, massage started. Her massage wasn't that strong to be honest but I had a good time just talking with her. Before the deed starts, she was teasing me like mad hahaha her tease game v strong. Many bros here said she sucks better than Dyson and I can understand why. After sucking for a good 5-10 mins she asked if I wanted more so I ofc said yes. All in all Linda is pretty + very good service no complaints at all in any position.

Looks 8/10
Body 9/10
Bbbj 10/10

For those asking for contact can ask for bro mikhail

Hi, Can share Linda CTC. Tks u
Old 29-02-2024, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried a ML late last night in town area (Almost midnight). The place is a bit old but decent and clean with a small shower facility. The moment I stepped inside the shop, she gave me a big hug, light kisses and asked me to shower first. After shower, that's where actions started. DFK, CB, BBBJ, DATY, fingering and FJ in multiple positions.
Milf in her 30s
Look - 6/10
Body - petite, smooth with some tattoos 7/10
Boobs - enhanced hard but a pair of eraser nips 6/10
DFK - like your GF 9/10
Cat Bath - hungry kitten but can still improve 7/10
BBBJ - decent with plenty of room to improve 6.5/10
Pussy/DATY - bushy but super wet and responsive. She came a few times from my licks and fingering. No weird smell 8/10 (I don't like flossing my teeth with hair)
FJ - very tight and super wet 10/10
GFE/PSE - that's where she shines best 10/10 she doesn't rush you after deed is done. Spent the last 15-20mins TCSS with her while getting head massage.

RTF - Sure, why not?
Old 29-02-2024, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ykforu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
Helping two ML post...they take regulars and referrals till early hours.

official timing is 11pm.

Two famous "sisters".

One is famous for her hard solid massage which I cannot find anywhere else. Leggy ML and for those who like hard massage at the accupoints.

The other is more sensual. She is petite and tight body. Goes gym alot..always wear leggings or long tights.

Just went to them...for late night cheong-ers...parking is only good at night..day time, don bother, it is chaos...LOL
Hi bro. Please share with my the location. Appreciate. Thanks
Old 29-02-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
han2boi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried Yu Duo Spa, 207 Lavender St recently.

Name: Xiao Li
Body: 160cm, abit bah but just nice (not the slim kind),
Boobs: B cups, inverted nipples
Face: Exactly like pic (maybe discount 5%)

Room: Curtain sia
Shower: solo, outside
Massage: meh, don't think she has training before this, didnt come her for her massage anyway. But her fingers teased me and didi until very song at the end before GC.

DFK: yes, sweetly and not the aggressive style
B2B: meh, her boobs not big enough, quite fast this part

Pussy: no smell and a lot baby hairs, gets wet and squishy quick
FJ: quoted 150, down to 130. Nothing special, but I dunno why I can long time with her lol. Her moaning quite cute. CG and missionary only.

Overall: Was chatting with her on michat few days so maybe that's why I think my experience is good. But sad she is not the slutty kind (like 137 Kitchener Rd). RTF material for me but exp lo.

Note: when I first enter the shop, all girls chitchatting at the lobby. When start FJ, suddenly quiet. When exit, all eyes on me. Just FYI haha

Not sure if the rate is normal, or I should push down more. If rtf , still can push down meh haha so paiseh

Last edited by han2boi; 29-02-2024 at 11:28 AM.
Old 02-03-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=snake-eater;23017067]For bros asking me if the 2 MLs have boobs good enougj for me to fondle : sharing 2 pics from their wechat moments😍

Bros, for more late night massage lobang , I discovered another 2 gems in the last month, from my cheonging during the cny period. Finally has time to share.

Came across this Viet ML in the same place as the previous ML I shared in this thread. By the way, this shop has no uniform for the MLs, they only need to dress in black so this Viet ML was wearing a top that reveal the top of her cleavage. Fair and with ample boobs, her massage was of enough stength and she spent a good amount of time rubbing my balls before turning over. Ended off with a good HJ while I auto roam her whole body from top to bottom. Bra can remove but pants she dont allow so only rub from outside. After that she even used a warm towel to clean me off.

The PRC ML is another hot sexy lady. Curvy at the right spot.. in her tight yoga pants. I kept rubbing her waist and tummy before sliding my hands into her blouse and fondle her freely. Allowed me to rub her nipples but she kept saying too sensitive. Her hj is slow and sensual, using both hands with one hand rubbing my balls all the while.

This is not a 88 89 shop so already save on entry $. They will still offer you but you can choose the basic package. The tips for GQ you have to negotiate early and ask what you are getting in return. For me, both MLs let me roam their full body, bra removed under their top, and even allow me suck on their nipples while they lick mine ( you know how this work &#128527 . So i feel worth the $. One more plus point is the rooms do not come with the small window like in most shops, so lots of privacy to do what you with the ML. 😝

As per usual, sharing some pics from their wechat😉

Old 02-03-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 6
sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=snake-eater;23119270]
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
For bros asking me if the 2 MLs have boobs good enougj for me to fondle : sharing 2 pics from their wechat moments😍

Bros, for more late night massage lobang , I discovered another 2 gems in the last month, from my cheonging during the cny period. Finally has time to share.

Came across this Viet ML in the same place as the previous ML I shared in this thread. By the way, this shop has no uniform for the MLs, they only need to dress in black so this Viet ML was wearing a top that reveal the top of her cleavage. Fair and with ample boobs, her massage was of enough stength and she spent a good amount of time rubbing my balls before turning over. Ended off with a good HJ while I auto roam her whole body from top to bottom. Bra can remove but pants she dont allow so only rub from outside. After that she even used a warm towel to clean me off.

The PRC ML is another hot sexy lady. Curvy at the right spot.. in her tight yoga pants. I kept rubbing her waist and tummy before sliding my hands into her blouse and fondle her freely. Allowed me to rub her nipples but she kept saying too sensitive. Her hj is slow and sensual, using both hands with one hand rubbing my balls all the while.

This is not a 88 89 shop so already save on entry $. They will still offer you but you can choose the basic package. The tips for GQ you have to negotiate early and ask what you are getting in return. For me, both MLs let me roam their full body, bra removed under their top, and even allow me suck on their nipples while they lick mine ( you know how this work &#128527 . So i feel worth the $. One more plus point is the rooms do not come with the small window like in most shops, so lots of privacy to do what you with the ML. 😝

Hi bro, can share ctc for both of them pls
Old 02-03-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
NIMH2700 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
For bros asking me if the 2 MLs have boobs good enougj for me to fondle : sharing 2 pics from their wechat moments😍

Can share?
Old 02-03-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 6
sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
leggy one...massage really no horse run...really surprise as it is like those authentic TCM accupoint massage..almost like sports massage..

the gym one..her looks really swee...body tight, nice butt..but massage not as good..more sensual ba

Can share ctc bro? Thx!
Old 02-03-2024, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 13
waterdragon is a name known to allwaterdragon is a name known to allwaterdragon is a name known to allwaterdragon is a name known to allwaterdragon is a name known to allwaterdragon is a name known to all

Quote:

can share contact pls? gamsia!
Old 03-03-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ghualin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share contacts? Thanks in advance!

Quote:

Old 04-03-2024, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Recently tried linda as recommended by mikhail bro.

Can confirm is as described by him also.

Looks - 7/10 acceptable. Face grows on you.
Body - 7/10 boobs are sizeable, and curvy. Personal preference is petite / leggy girls hence the rating.
Massage - passable considering she injured her hand recently after getting into a fight earlier that day. Also, not really what you’re here for. The sensual part was very good.

BBBJ - 9/10 highlight. One of the better bbbjs around.

Good that it opens late. Saw coco who works there as well, and she looked good.
Old 04-03-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!
Quote:

Hi bro, able to share both these gems? Thank you
Old 04-03-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Any late nite massage joint?

I encountered a big natural C cup ML which opens till late. Have been visiting her weekly for the past 3 months. Her body is the one which made me keep visiting her repeatedly. Bros who are keen can PM me for contact.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1