The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 10
sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!
Re: >Our Little Outdoor Adventures<

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyboyy View Post
nice ! any pic to share again?
Sorry! We actually have a lot of pictures from part two of bishan park but all got lost when I changed and upgraded my phone sadly
Old 09-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
sillyboyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysillyboyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyforum123 View Post
Sorry! We actually have a lot of pictures from part two of bishan park but all got lost when I changed and upgraded my phone sadly
Its ok. (: will wait for you to take new pics to show us.
Old 10-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bugis123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow this is simply crazy!!! Let the hunting game begin. I ll be on the lookout, lol. By the way hiw do I add points for u guys
Old 10-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugis123 View Post
Wow this is simply crazy!!! Let the hunting game begin. I ll be on the lookout, lol. By the way hiw do I add points for u guys
Haha no need to add points. just comment and we'll know you support

Should i continue part three?
Old 10-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Coffeeboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha no need to add points. just comment and we'll know you support

Should i continue part three?
definitely!.. and part 4 tonight!.. hahas
Old 10-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes pls , pls continue your story

next upped :
Last up :
Old 10-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

PART 3:

So this will be the last part of one of our sexiest times in Bishan Park. Hope you guys enjoyed everything so far.

Girl and I are avid fitness junkies. We NEED to exercise and in particularly gym. So whenever there are times when we missed gym sessions we will make up for a night jog or TRX training (Remember the translucent photo previously guys?)

This time we decided to drive to bishan park for a jog. One of the better parks to jog and of course have some sexy time as there are several blind spots. We ended up at Park I and we started to jog the entire round around. Girl was in her usual sports bra and translucent nike singlet and pink short FBTs. Halfway through the jog I hinted to her that maybe we should ended the session with more cardio. Hehe and she got the hint of course.

We ended our jog at the fitness corner right at the entrance of the park. This area is right beside the main road. So when we were cooling down there, this random indian security guy suddenly came out from the security building beside and sat right opposite us on a bench. He was taking his smoke break.

Then I was doing a couple of pull-ups when girl suddenly came over and told me she wanted to suck me. My dick was just at her face when I hang on the bar and it was so convenient for her. Lucky my back was facing the guy so half of her body is blocked. She proceeded to nudge down the front of my shorts and underwear and exposed my dick. She began sucking me and the feeling was so damn bloody good. Bros go and try =) This is a high level difficulty move. Hahaha

But the feeling was short-lived as I couldn’t hang on any longer. Next I drag her to this corner where the cleaners park their sweeping vehicles and bicycles. And there she blowed me more before I turn her around and pull down both her fbt and panty. I fucked her from behind right there in plain view of the cars driving past us. But I told her I didn’t wanted to cum that earlier as I want to savour her.

I bought her out to this pond place right behind and we kinda try to hide ourselves behind the big rocks there but couldn’t as the rocks also aint that big. I’m sure bros you know where I’m referring to and can better visualize the whole story aint?

Anyway, we wasted no time and girl lean on a flat rock with her body facing me and asked me to do a missionary on her. I picked her two legs up to my shoulders and fucked her hard on the flatrock. Then I carried her up with her dick still inside her pussy and fucked as I was holding her. I knew my dick hit her sweet spot when she moaned in ecstasy. After a couple of hard pumps I dropped her on a bench and I cum all over on her face.

She loves it.

end
Old 10-04-2015, 08:58 PM
lemonsour

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
PART 3:

So this will be the last part of one of our sexiest times in Bishan Park. Hope you guys enjoyed everything so far.

Girl and I are avid fitness junkies. We NEED to exercise and in particularly gym. So whenever there are times when we missed gym sessions we will make up for a night jog or TRX training (Remember the translucent photo previously guys?)

This time we decided to drive to bishan park for a jog. One of the better parks to jog and of course have some sexy time as there are several blind spots. We ended up at Park I and we started to jog the entire round around. Girl was in her usual sports bra and translucent nike singlet and pink short FBTs. Halfway through the jog I hinted to her that maybe we should ended the session with more cardio. Hehe and she got the hint of course.

We ended our jog at the fitness corner right at the entrance of the park. This area is right beside the main road. So when we were cooling down there, this random indian security guy suddenly came out from the security building beside and sat right opposite us on a bench. He was taking his smoke break.

Then I was doing a couple of pull-ups when girl suddenly came over and told me she wanted to suck me. My dick was just at her face when I hang on the bar and it was so convenient for her. Lucky my back was facing the guy so half of her body is blocked. She proceeded to nudge down the front of my shorts and underwear and exposed my dick. She began sucking me and the feeling was so damn bloody good. Bros go and try =) This is a high level difficulty move. Hahaha

But the feeling was short-lived as I couldn’t hang on any longer. Next I drag her to this corner where the cleaners park their sweeping vehicles and bicycles. And there she blowed me more before I turn her around and pull down both her fbt and panty. I fucked her from behind right there in plain view of the cars driving past us. But I told her I didn’t wanted to cum that earlier as I want to savour her.

I bought her out to this pond place right behind and we kinda try to hide ourselves behind the big rocks there but couldn’t as the rocks also aint that big. I’m sure bros you know where I’m referring to and can better visualize the whole story aint?

Anyway, we wasted no time and girl lean on a flat rock with her body facing me and asked me to do a missionary on her. I picked her two legs up to my shoulders and fucked her hard on the flatrock. Then I carried her up with her dick still inside her pussy and fucked as I was holding her. I knew my dick hit her sweet spot when she moaned in ecstasy. After a couple of hard pumps I dropped her on a bench and I cum all over on her face.

She loves it.

end
haha the next adventures is where ?
Old 10-04-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice.. This is one hot thread.. Keeping on going..

Loving this thread.. Wondering if the next update will be later??

Last edited by ch33zy; 10-04-2015 at 10:01 PM.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonsour View Post
haha the next adventures is where ?
You're fast! Haha. Maybe tonight KIK!
- GF.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:32 PM
lemonsour

Quote:
- GF.
what is your kik name ? mind giving me or pm me ?
Old 10-04-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
- GF.
got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Coffeeboi; 10-04-2015 at 11:55 PM. Reason: found it
Old 10-04-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonsour View Post
what is your kik name ? mind giving me or pm me ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeeboi View Post
PM me too!!! hahaahhs
We posted here before boys.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:32 PM
lemonsour

Quote:
We posted here before boys.
haha sorry i miss it can share with me again ?
Old 10-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Omg lets go!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1