The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by veneze View Post
If u like catbath at the knees and leg area, diana from slg is a nice gal. She looks same as photo. If I recall she does gd foreplay for hj but no bbbj. Bt I tink shes gd ml cuz she always full at night
You can try keke of LM if you are not particular being service by a non syt she more to mlif or pre... Pretty gd on the cat bath as well...service is gd too...
Old 03-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
You can try keke of LM if you are not particular being service by a non syt she more to mlif or pre... Pretty gd on the cat bath as well...service is gd too...
Quote the sammyboy on top haha. I tink I try keke before
Old 03-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanlikwat View Post
Hi guys just wondering is Moon aka lemon previously is still up? Can't seem to see her number on the website.
The number is there what:
http://sgfoxy.com/%e6%b0%b4%e6%99%b6-crystal/

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 03-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold
Hi guys, I'm lookin for some recommendations for MLs with YF grade JG (or close to it). Anyone can intro via PM or thru here?

If don't have, good and hard massage would be nice. With BBBJ is a plus ^^

Have been visiting Susan from SLG for quite a lot of times. Her massage strength power and she can hold a nice conversation. Check her out if you all looking for good massage. Not a mosha guy but she provide the service for those that like.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
Hi guys, I'm lookin for some recommendations for MLs with YF grade JG (or close to it). Anyone can intro via PM or thru here?

If don't have, good and hard massage would be nice. With BBBJ is a plus ^^

Have been visiting Susan from SLG for quite a lot of times. Her massage strength power and she can hold a nice conversation. Check her out if you all looking for good massage. Not a mosha guy but she provide the service for those that like.
Here you go,
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=541440

You may try tier one which highlight BBBJ, have fun
Old 03-05-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie1985 View Post
Presume the picture must have been taken quite a few years back. Looks more fleshy & cute which is my preference. Not saying that she is not pretty now but honestly she is still above average but 1 size smaller (with stomach abs) & 2-3 years older. Think there is no secret about it, picture here has been PSed, but nowadays who dun right? Frankly i can make myself 10 years younger with those app.

Overall standard of service the same as HOPE aka cherry. Quite routine & no surprises. Attitude is good but never try your luck in asking for extras. You will never get it at least for me. To be fair, there is always variance in service from customer to customer. Human are not machine.

RTM: Maybe (visited 2x already) ... she provide quite good massage.
At least she will still take your business. She has put me on 'blacklist'

Today went to see this girl for massage:
www.lustymodels.net/#!alice/sdn2b

Looks: 7/10 (look like photos)
Body: 7/10 not for boobs lovers, A size but very slim and petite
Massage: 8/10 she's quite good at it with good strength and she massage me in the nude with only her panties on. Didn't realise until I looked at her through the mirror. Haha
GFE: very friendly and womanly feel. not bad for company
HJ: HJ is quite routine but the buildup to it is nice and sensual, but her fingernails part quite tiggerlish for me
RTM: can consider if I cannot find any angpai
Old 03-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
Here you go,
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=541440

You may try tier one which highlight BBBJ, have fun
Can I take it that list 1 is your Tier One?

Alright I will give them a try and a MR here
Old 03-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
Can I take it that list 1 is your Tier One?

Alright I will give them a try and a MR here
Yes bro, list 1 considered as better service base on the contribution of the bro MR, ofcoz one man meat maybe another poison. Hope you get want you want, cheers!
Old 03-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kanlikwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
For some reason, my mobile browser have this stupid video thingy blocking the number so din get to see it till I swap browser.. And well AP being AP.. Fully book..

So I went to book http://mygongzhuwang.com/mo-mo/ instead. Prompt response and definitely no regrets.. Here is a short MR.

Location wise is discreet but have to walk even if driving.

Looks: it's really subjective.. So I rate her photo a 6. But when I saw her it's a 7.5 to me. Facial complexion is ok just that pores abit big so not those damn smooth kind but no pimples and all. With light make up, good to go.

Body: petite which is to my preference, smooth complexion and soft nice C cup boobs with almost pink nipples with those like ang MO kind of aerola.. 8.5

Massage: honestly, I am more of a sensual guy so I would say she is a 7 here. Can do hard massage but not those pro kind like previous Yina. More towards gf help u massage kind.

Sensual, gfe and service: this is the part she excel, open the door, immediately hugs and kisses even it's my first time, offer me a pack of marigold juice and help me strip. Took off her nightie and the nice soft boobs appear..Wash me up clean and a slight suction on my lil Bro, to get the blood pumping. Lie on bed make sure I am comfortable and massage start.. On and off massage with some kisses going on when she switch left side to right side. Occasionally boobs pressing my back and most of the time, nice soft ass sitting on u with pussy rubbing. Flip over and kisses again with rubbing boobs everywhere and some out of menu items which I shall not mention.. Not fj definitely.. After that start sucking and kicking balls and there goes my lil Bro in her mouth. Slow sensual and playing with tongue while bbbj. Heavenly. Shot out and still got 10mins. She massage my legs while we chat. When time is up at 1hr she allow.me to stay awhile cause next Bro is an hr later. She lie beside me and chat abit more. Took the chance to touch her nice boobs and sucking it again.. Overstayed by 20 mins.

I put some effort writing this part cause first time receiving such service.. Overstay with some actions for free.. Just too gd. All in all.. No rush if there's no one behind u, sensually done and high gfe. So a gd 9.5 here.. Only issue I have is her is answering calls and msg.. But I think u can tell her abt it and she will do so.

Rtm: yes before she leaves at end of this month.

So this is my personal view and hope it help bros with decision making. Cheers!
Old 03-05-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
summonking is Cool - loads of Potential

wechat:mengdada_123

this person offering massage at $150/h
anyone tried? or some scam?
Old 03-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

any bros have rejected ML before? How did you do it? several times I was extremely disappointed when saw that photos and real person hardly any resemblance but idk how to reject so I just went with it and felt like I wasted my $$
Old 03-05-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros.
Anyone has tried Wang Li?
http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=603395

Need feedbacks.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
any bros have rejected ML before? How did you do it? several times I was extremely disappointed when saw that photos and real person hardly any resemblance but idk how to reject so I just went with it and felt like I wasted my $$
Bro, just say sorry at the door, and don't engage in too much conversation which can lead to an argument. If she really needs to know the reason, just tell her.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
there is this fake call app ..........

ring ring hello ... Oooooh! ... I gotta go ..... sorry

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 03-05-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 10
clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!

MR for Kaylee of LTD

http://liltigersden.com/kaylee/

From the first time I saw her last time, she gives me this special feeling. Because of her height at 1.7m with flat slippers, she definitely has the model look, looks like Zhang Ziyi from an angle. Very rare to find a ML of such beauty and height.

This week I did a RTM visit to Kaylee at her new place which she shares with Sydney.

She was dressed in a short skirt with a tight top which revealed her assists well. Her long flowing black hair really suits her.

Her room was filled with nice aroma smell , clean and well maintained.

Massage wise was very good. She was able to crack some of my aching bones and did a fantastic head rub. Learned that she used to work in beauty line.

When it came to the sensual part, she did it with patience and never felt it was just another mechanical or rush job. Time management also good.

In this market it is rather hard to find a tall ML. Most of the MLs are around 1.6m and below, even some Ang Pais. New MLs too.

Kaylee is one such lady that stands out as a tall and beautiful ML, which satisfy my requirement.

Bros, 1.6m and below MLs/Ang Pais are easy to find, but 1.7m tall ML are hard to come by. How can I ignore such a rare tall ML ?

Height is important for a model or KTV girl because she will stand out among people.

RTM : Of course ! She will be my regular ML.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1