The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 09-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
PeterCetera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Bro Submarine,

Perhaps you may share more information about the scene in the Phillipines, if you are so inclined.

I've never been there, but am surely interested.

Where is the best places to go in your opinion. Manilla? Angeles City?, Cebu?, Makati? etc.

Also, is the general atmosphere like Pattaya (relaxed party atmosphere)?

I hear safety is a concern there as well.

Please share what you can if you have the time.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, came across this thread a few days ago and it was like hitting a gold mine! I love BDSM, particularly femdom but all my life I kept it to myself. Just like all bros here, we want to keep it secret for the same reasons.

I am not interested in vanilla sex with hookers/KTV/HC gals so I don't engage them and I didn't know some provide BDSM. I didn't have the guts to ask for it either. All those bros here who asked and influenced these gals to provide BDSM, you guys are great and I really mean it!

The only Dominitrix I know of is a friend of my GF who works in a spa/HC. Her name is Eve. Was told she provide her service in the massage room but now due to frequent AV raids, she stopped doing it there. She does it in hotels now. She also sells her used undies online. She is not a true Dom because she provide FJ too. One thing that surprised me is that she secretly checked out some of the guys that bought her undies just to see how they looked like. Seems she has a fetish for having her worn undies worshipped to the extent that she even wanted to see who they are. My GF happened to chance upon an occasion when Eve was preparing for BDSM session. These girls openly talk about things they do with clients and the more juicy it is the more they love talking about it. Since BDSM is not a common thing, they get very excited and curious. This is my GF's account:
Eve came into the staff room to prepare for the session. Her slave was already tied up in the massage room. His hands were tied together and strung above his head with the ropes tied to the ceiling post used for back-stepping. His legs were also tied together and he was gagged with tape. She changed into black bra, panties, camisole and boots in the staff room and was going through the different sizes of cane and whips to be used. She chose the longest cane. She asked the girls if they want to take a peek. The doors are wood but there is a small glass window. She will hang a towel over it but will leave a small gap for the girls to peep, one at a time. I was already rock hard listening to her account but the thought of having female spectators made it even harder. Something like Jap Femdom videos where a group of girls will take turns torturing their slave while the rest will laugh and cheer at the slave's suffering. Then she left to start the session. A few girls stood outside, relishing the chance to take a peek. When Eve started caning her slave's ass, it was startling as she did it with full force and the sound of the cane was quite loud. One of the ladies cluelessly asked," What did the guy do wrong to make Eve so angry as to whack him like that?". Everybody laughed at her and somebody told her that he is having the most pleasurable moments of his life. The clueless lady then said "lidat shiok meh?". back to mthe action. The slave moaned at every stroke while gagged. She caned him continuosly, stroke after stroke with all her force. She will stop to walk in front of him, letting him see her in her sexy outfit while scolding him and then she will go behind him to continue caning. Then Eve stopped and called the lady at reception counter informing her to ask any of the girls if they would like to "da" meaning beat in Chinese for $50. Some of the girls were reluctant but one of them, a slim, petite, girl in her 30s took up the offer, thinking "da" meant HJ. She went in and soon realised the truth and proceeded caning anyway. She didn't use her full strength so Eve taught her how to cane with her full strength and she really whacked him with all her might. After countless strokes, Eve told her to stop and she left. Thereafter the glass window was fully covered and nobody knows what happened after that. After it was over, the blood stained cane was brought to the staff room where all the girls had a look at. One girl asked Eve how she brought herself to punish her slave so mercilessly. She said that she will think about all the things that stressed her and take it all out on him as a form of stress relief.

Being a newbie here, I don't have a FR to write about and sorry I dont have any CTC to share but I hope my account from the other side, from the point of view of the Dominitrix and the HC girls make an interesting read.

I really wish to try Eve out but its impossible for me. Sigh!
Sad to say my only BDSM experience were the mild and sensual types which I had with some of my past GFs and female friends. From my experiences with women, I realise there is a dominant and sadistic streak hidden in most of them, its only a matter of how mild or extreme and how much they dare to show. Trouble is, in normal relationships, too much risk involved so nobody, is willing or have the courage to use this hidden potential. Due to that, most people like me, always thought that BDSM will only remain a fantasy. Seeing so many bros here having their fantasies fullfilled is really an eye opener and I hope that I can do the same too.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suboy View Post
I really wish to try Eve out but its impossible for me. Sigh!
Sad to say my only BDSM experience were the mild and sensual types which I had with some of my past GFs and female friends. From my experiences with women, I realise there is a dominant and sadistic streak hidden in most of them, its only a matter of how mild or extreme and how much they dare to show. Trouble is, in normal relationships, too much risk involved so nobody, is willing or have the courage to use this hidden potential. Due to that, most people like me, always thought that BDSM will only remain a fantasy. Seeing so many bros here having their fantasies fullfilled is really an eye opener and I hope that I can do the same too.
Interesting read.. and provide a different vantage point. I started mine from web surfing and subsequently took the plunge into the realtime session on overseas trip and had never looked back since.
If you ever wanted to take the plunge, I would suggest you to communicate this to your Mistress/service provider upfront, just be frank...and you will be on the way to fantasy land . For fantasy/sensual domination, HC would be a good start....Pearly or other gals mentioned on this thread. Good Luck !
Old 10-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sad to say my only BDSM experience were the mild and sensual types which I had with some of my past GFs and female friends. From my experiences with women, I realise there is a dominant and sadistic streak hidden in most of them, its only a matter of how mild or extreme and how much they dare to show.
Bro, Care to share what you did?
Old 11-04-2011, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro suboy's account is pretty amazing. Wonder which HC/MP this took place in, coz if the other ladies witnessed the session, then that guy's identity is blown
Old 11-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
subway456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@DaScolda:
Well his identity is not blown because it is only known amongst the ladies working there. From what my GF told me, the girls like to talk among themselves FRs of stuffs that are not the usual boring HJ and FJ. Fetish and BDSM is not something they encounter often so whenever any of the gals encounter such stuffs, they will talk and have a good laugh about it. Bros who have been to HCs/spas for BDSM, you can be sure the ladies will talk about it but that doesn't compromise our privacy cos its only among themselves.
If any bros want to know which HC/MP it is I can PM you. Now with AV putting on the heat(due to the GE) I better not name the joint. If any bro want to try out Eve, I can try to get her ctc otherwise can go look for her there. She post her BDSM and worn underewear services and on the net but dunno which website. She do it in hotels too.
I haven't tried commercial BDSM and want to try it. Consentual BDSM like what I had are too light, too little pain involved. I feel like trying Pearly for a start but is it true their doors are now glass?
I am interested to try Kimme too. Any bro can give me her CTC?
Old 11-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
Bro suboy's account is pretty amazing. Wonder which HC/MP this took place in, coz if the other ladies witnessed the session, then that guy's identity is blown
Sorry, suboy and subway456 are both me. I realised there is another subwayXXX here so as to avoid confusion, I created suboy and will use this instead. Can my subway456 account be deleted?
Well his identity is not blown because it is only known amongst the ladies working there. From what my GF told me, the girls like to talk among themselves FRs of stuffs that are not the usual boring HJ and FJ. Fetish and BDSM is not something they encounter often so whenever any of the gals encounter such stuffs, they will talk and have a good laugh about it. Bros who have been to HCs/spas for BDSM, you can be sure the ladies will talk about it but that doesn't compromise our privacy cos its only among themselves.
If any bros want to know which HC/MP it is I can PM you. Now with AV putting on the heat(due to the GE) I better not name the joint. If any bro want to try out Eve, I can try to get her ctc otherwise can go look for her there. She post her BDSM and worn underewear services and on the net but dunno which website. She do it in hotels too.
I haven't tried commercial BDSM and want to try it. Consentual BDSM like what I had are too light, too little pain involved. I feel like trying Pearly for a start but is it true their doors are now glass?
I am interested to try Kimme too. Any bro can give me her CTC?
Old 11-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJokingZebra View Post
Bro, Care to share what you did?
My 1st GF: A natural femdom, potential Bitchevon
I was in NS then and she JC2 but boy was she hot. Lasted 1.5 yrs. She more experienced and she was my first so she was the dominant one. It was real life domination. She calls the shots on most everything, like what we should do, what I should wear,etc. She always wear short dresses and skirts. On every date, she will tell me she is very wet and her panties are soaked. If we are in the car, I will always drive(my dad's car) to a secluded spot and she will open her legs slightly and ask me to smell her cunt with her panties still on but no touching. Knowing I love eating cunt, I will have to beg her to let me eat her while sniffing it. I usually have to do lots of begging. Satisfied she will remove her panties for me to eat her cunt. My duty is to eat her till she comes. After that she will torture me by holding my dick with one hand and rubbing my dick head with the palm of the other hand. The sensitivity was unbearable and she will continue mercilessly while I go crazy groaning and begging her to stop. Still can't forget her wicked smile while torturing me. When she has tortured me enough, she grab my by now very sensitive dick and rub its head against her cunt to stimulate herself till she (sometimes)climax again but will never let me penetrate. The most I get is a BJ which cannot make me cum so I always end up DIY when I get home. Other times, we will be hanging out at the malls and she will as usual tell me that her panties is soaked and starting to leak down her thighs and wants me to lick her cunt juice dry. We will find a secluded spot, usually the fire escape staircase landing. She will lean against the wall, legs parted and I will kneel down and eat her pussy. Sometimes we do it with her panties parted to one side but usually it would be removed and after she had enough we will continue with our date with her not wearing any panties, her excuse being it is too soaked in her juices! Once, instead of the staircase landing we did it behind a tree at Macritchie in broad daylight.
She will often tells me that once she has a place of her own, she will imprison me there and have me naked and tied spread eagled to the bed posts all the time while she will always be dressed in sexy lingerie with stockings and garter belts and stilettos all the time while going about her life as usual. Every now and then, she will flick my erect dick with her stilletoes to ensure my dick remains erect all the time, ready for her use anytime. This did not materialise cos we broke up, too bad

To be continued:
My 2nd GF: An innocent girl corrupted by me
Old 12-04-2011, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was in NS then and she JC2 but boy was she hot. Lasted 1.5 yrs. She more experienced and she was my first so she was the dominant one. It was real life domination. She calls the shots on most everything, like what we should do, what I should wear,etc. She always wear short dresses and skirts. On every date, she will tell me she is very wet and her panties are soaked. If we are in the car, I will always drive(my dad's car) to a secluded spot and she will open her legs slightly and ask me to smell her cunt with her panties still on but no touching. Knowing I love eating cunt, I will have to beg her to let me eat her while sniffing it. I usually have to do lots of begging. Satisfied she will remove her panties for me to eat her cunt. My duty is to eat her till she comes. After that she will torture me by holding my dick with one hand and rubbing my dick head with the palm of the other hand. The sensitivity was unbearable and she will continue mercilessly while I go crazy groaning and begging her to stop. Still can't forget her wicked smile while torturing me. When she has tortured me enough, she grab my by now very sensitive dick and rub its head against her cunt to stimulate herself till she (sometimes)climax again but will never let me penetrate. The most I get is a BJ which cannot make me cum so I always end up DIY when I get home. Other times, we will be hanging out at the malls and she will as usual tell me that her panties is soaked and starting to leak down her thighs and wants me to lick her cunt juice dry. We will find a secluded spot, usually the fire escape staircase landing. She will lean against the wall, legs parted and I will kneel down and eat her pussy. Sometimes we do it with her panties parted to one side but usually it would be removed and after she had enough we will continue with our date with her not wearing any panties, her excuse being it is too soaked in her juices! Once, instead of the staircase landing we did it behind a tree at Macritchie in broad daylight.
She will often tells me that once she has a place of her own, she will imprison me there and have me naked and tied spread eagled to the bed posts all the time while she will always be dressed in sexy lingerie with stockings and garter belts and stilettos all the time while going about her life as usual. Every now and then, she will flick my erect dick with her stilletoes to ensure my dick remains erect all the time, ready for her use anytime. This did not materialise cos we broke up, too bad

To be continued:
Bro, your pm mail box is full.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
throughout these years, i have paid sinful amounts to dommes who simply were not worth my time, but also had a fair share of worthwhile sessions when i least expected them, and on the cheap as well.

i agree that an honest FR is the best way for everyone to judge and make their decisions...

i guess we have to realise that unlike a normal FL session, a femdom session is too complicated for a commonality to be established. Certain dommes are better in certain areas cos they have had more experience in this area, or perhaps they simply enjoy doing this particular activity more.

i think this applies to dommes everywhere. i tried mistress benio and didn't really enjoy her session as much as i enjoyed my sessions with mistress akiho or ayatsuki. And not to forget the fact that benio is supposed to be much more established compared to most la siora mistresses.

one man's meat is really another man's poison i guess.
Bro, for some reasons which I really don't know, I can't upz your points. I will try to do it again.

Anyway, I realized this mistress ke-er is somebody that I had tried 1 year ago. Yes, she has some experience. She got her assets and looks that can make her a tease queen.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this below?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin Cee Cee View Post

Kindly pm me with your NAME, your CONTACT NO, RACE, preferred timing and services for a easier booking instead of asking for my new contact number as I only give out my new number via sms.

Name Mistress Sin Cee Cee

Age 31
Nationality Singaporean
Race Chinese
Height 1.6m without heels
Weight 55kg
Statistics 34B 25 36

Preferred Hotel is Hotel 81 only. Locations will be advised by SMS.

Brief information
Smoker
No Tattoos
Bra lenght hair - coloured dark brown
Shaven
Fair skin with light tan.

Services and rates (2 slots daily. Book early to avoid disappointment!)
12 noon onwards. Last order 9.30pm. Rejection fee applies. No show will be banned.

FJ $200 90 mins up to 2 shot
Dominatrix $200 90 mins (Promo newbie price for a limited period.)
HJ $80 (In car only)
Lace thong $25 (Kindly indicate beforehand. My lace thong can be taken home as a throphy in a small ziplock bag.)

Prices excludes room rental and CD.

Do
FJ, COB, light kissing, light fingering, cunnilingus. (Frenching depends)

Don't
Anal, Raw, CIM, Overnight, BBBJ, BJ, COF
Old 12-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Samster

DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah11 View Post
Bro, for some reasons which I really don't know, I can't upz your points. I will try to do it again.

Anyway, I realized this mistress ke-er is somebody that I had tried 1 year ago. Yes, she has some experience. She got her assets and looks that can make her a tease queen.
Bro jonah11,

Err... your current power level is 0. Doubt if you can up anyone.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:

To be continued:
Bro suboy,

You lived my adolescent dream, man. Nice tale, looking forward to Part 2
Old 12-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

....continued

My 2nd GF was a conservative and demure lady. She was totally innocent and didn't know of BDSM till we were given some old vcds and watched Basic Instinct. We joked about trying it out and one fine day we thought why not. She tied my hands and legs spread eagled on the bed and started tickling me with her tongue and fingers. She tickled my thighs, ears, neck, asshole, nipples, dick, all the sensitive parts and maoned and groaned and laughed cos it was ticklish too. I struggled and she pushed me down hard and said sternly "NO!" with stern look. That caught me by surprise. That demure and conservative lady I know has revealed her hidden potential. She said she is gonna make me scream and cry and place a pillow over my face to muffle the sounds. I never taught her anything so I was even more surprised. We did this a few more times over our relationship of 1.5yrs but didn't go further.

3rd GF: Vanilla flavoured
She works in a bank, the OL type but only interested in vanilla sex so that's all I had for 3 yrs.

TBC
Old 12-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
Bro jonah11,

Err... your current power level is 0. Doubt if you can up anyone.
I don't know how it works. Thanks for the information.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1