The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Kapoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Wow another big titty gem with pink nipples!
Old 22-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihihihi View Post
wa.. now nateree and cesar all 1.5 hrs already ah... thought it used to be 2 hrs
long long time change already ........ too many people spoil the market

there was a time 2nd fuck is automatically expected , now sometimes even want to give more money the girl also cant be bother

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatdeath View Post
guys if you guys had a choice between free lancers or girls from MP which would you prefer?

I feel the the girls at the MPs are less hassle.
in the end you have to ask yourself "what is it i want to do ?"

if you know "YES I WANT TO FUCK A WHORE" then MP 100% better choice

if you are just out for a night , dont mind going home alone , play play a bit is ok , then go check out FL (i actually include AGG as FL girl , AGG is really just FL) is fine
Old 22-12-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kapoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
You even bothered to put the fairy lights for that year end Christmas mood? Well done. You brought your own or the kapoo had some on hand? Anymore her juicy pictures boh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wow another big titty gem with pink nipples!
One more picture showing her lovely derrière We, me and my 7-centimeter mini me, will certainly miss her

Old 22-12-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
long long time change already ........ too many people spoil the market

there was a time 2nd fuck is automatically expected, now sometimes even want to give more money the girl also can't be bother
Yes very true!

Many Soapy Massage Parlours did not increase (or slight increase) their prices over the years but reduce the service duration.

Just go to those places where 2 shots are still a SOP loh.
Old 22-12-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kapoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
One more picture showing her lovely derrière We, me and my 7-centimeter mini me, will certainly miss her

Which Kapoo is this ? She looks great.
Old 22-12-2013, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
4 bomb attacks hit Songkhla's Sadao

Report from The Nation dated 22 December 2013 {-

4 bomb attacks hit Songkhla's Sadao district

Sadao district in Songkhla province was rocked with four bomb attacks on Sunday but there was no reports of injuries.

This border district is adjacent to Malaysia’s Padang Besar of Peris state.

The first attack took place in front of Padang Besar police station in Sadao the same district while the second was at a parking space of Sadao police station. Initial investigation showed both attacks were caused by explosives hidden in motorcycles which were parked in the areas.

The third explosion was in front of Oliver Hotel at Ban Dan Nok while the fourth was in a soi near McDonald shop in the same area.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 22-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Yes very true!

Many Soapy Massage Parlours did not increase (or slight increase) their prices over the years but reduce the service duration.

Just go to those places where 2 shots are still a SOP loh.
bro,any advise on which palour practice 2 shots SOP? lol... im staying at novotel Bangkok platinum pratunam...
Old 22-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alfa1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro in BKK? how's the weather currently?
Old 22-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
2 Malaysians, 20 Thais injured in Danok blast

2 Malaysians, 20 Thais injured in Danok blast

2 Malaysians and 20 Thais were injured in a series of blasts in the Thai border town of Danok, in Sadao district today.

The blast occurred some 1km from the Immigration, Customs and Quarantine Complex in Bukit Kayu Hitam in Padan Besar at 11.40am, reported Star Online.

Malaysian consul-general in Songkhla, Mohd Faizal Razali, confirmed that the two Malaysians were injured in the blast.

The report said the town was rocked by a series of four blasts from bombs hidden in parked motorcycles, with the first attack taking place in front of the police station in Sadao while the second was in a parking space at the Sadao police station.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 22-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
hihihihi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhihihihi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came out of nataree. Number of girl really alot. Was in the area yst too and I can say if you need to get variety just go nataree. The rest bot really alot of girls these few days. Rest of the mp all offer us vip suite for free.. think probably biz really very bad. Got a girl 2600 baht. Speak perfect mandarin with taiwan accent cos got tw boyfriend. Spend quite some time tkss and bathe den action around 30 mins den times up... missed those day that used to be 2 hr sessions. Went to recce the other places today but almost all only have 3 or 4 girls nia.. think maybe sunday plus protest? Nataree have like at least 40 girls when we went around 3 pm. Heard that nataree having renovation for the 2nd floor. Hopefully room will become much better.
Old 22-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

going bangkok soon, any recommendation for girls
Old 22-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
going bangkok soon, any recommendation for girls
Preferably girls that were originally born female so check their ID cards.
She-males can be misleading too. Don't want a nasty surprise when groping in the dark you feel another dick down below!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
oox3bff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found this website while I was doing my research .

Quite lot of information for newbies.
Hope it helps for first timers.

http://www.bangkokredeye.com/
Old 22-12-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone been to Poseidon lately?
Old 23-12-2013, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RealityKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys just check, safe to go bangkok now, i see the news like many protests,
any issues or you guys no problem?