The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Ticket to CM is ex meh?

I bought ticket to HCM only $62.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Bro MIFAcafe,sorry i really very bz with work,everyday work till late n stressful.. we r friends la, I will go meet u guys again.. sorry for wat I done to u.. hope u not mad at me..nowlet me finish my project first..
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 16-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMyRockQueen View Post
Purposely drive 45 min home to change and doll up herself.
Confirm this is to suan us now after all the comments we made. Haha.
But seriously like what bro jimfairy said, you should spend less time here in SBF to haolian your adventures. Gonna make us more jealous and envy you. Go enjoy in CNX instead and spend more time with your girlfriends. If I were you I won't even be surfing SBF when I'm enjoying myself overseas.
No offense to you bro.
Old 16-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
BeMyRockQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyo. I dont plan to suan anybody leh. Paiseh to anyone who feel offended. Not haolian-ing. Jus sharing what I experience here.

Bro faithful, actually chiang rai really nothing much Leh. The white temple u will experience PPL shouting through the speaKer rushing u to finish the tour in hurry.

The black house is a Museum which display some handcrafted stuff.

Golden triangle jus a normal boat ride, the Laos port u alight to visit is jus a small market that sell imitation goods from china

I should have listen to bro happyman when he try to Pre empt me about chiAng rai
Old 16-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guess it depends on whats your objective in Chiang mai. If you are there just to hook up girls and sex, then you probably won't fancy joining the tours etc.
Think I will be going up to Doi Inthanon, Chiang Rai and maybe Doi Suthep.
Any bros here drove up to Pai before? Heard from some locals that its one of the places we should go. They say its about 3 hours drive from Chiang Mai and the drive up is steep and winding.
Old 16-11-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMyRockQueen View Post
actually chiang rai really nothing much Leh. The white temple u will experience PPL shouting through the speaKer rushing u to finish the tour in hurry.
Chiang rai is more on what you mentioned. If you're a coffee lover can always go to Doi Chang. Singa Park to see the giantic singha statue, and many many other place of attraction. Not only Wat Rong Kun. And your mistake is to take a tour. Should ask your nurse to drive you to CEI. Sure you enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
Guess it depends on whats your objective in Chiang mai. If you are there just to hook up girls and sex, then you probably won't fancy joining the tours etc.
Any bros here drove up to Pai before? Heard from some locals that its one of the places we should go. They say its about 3 hours drive from Chiang Mai and the drive up is steep and winding.
Cnx is a laid back citi. Majority here love the place to the extend they prefer to work and stay here rather then go to bkk.

Doi Inthanon and Doi Suthep is at Cnx. Both are accessible by the songtaew.

For CEI you can charter the whole van and ask the driver to drive you around. Always can go to night bazaar for it.

For PAI, know one samster who ride to there. it's been awhile since I met him.

Pai is now infested with the farangs. They love to set a tent at there to camp. If you go around dec period, the night market will open every day. Instead on weekends only. Really beautiful place to go.
Old 16-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mbkkmb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithful View Post
Most of the happening pubs and clubs are located in Nimma area, but read from this thread that it is not easy to find transport at this area during midnight. I have been staying in Chang Klan area since my first visit to CNX, not sure if I should change to staying in Nimma this time round.

I have checked on Furama Hotel in Nimma area, not sure if is a worth staying hotel.

Can any bros advise on transport in Nimma areas at night and any hotels to recommend in Nimma area. Budget is about S$50 to S$70 a day. Thanks a lot.
Actually, The Empire is a decent hotel , walking distance to warm up. Nice street food opposite, lotus tesco and 7 eleven below Price is about 1500bhat. Clean and nice room . I always stay there when I visit chaingmai. hope that info helped
Old 16-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Act Tourist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
555+ I will ask for his nurse contact and try act tourist and see how, just worry later that pretty nurse ask her mom or auntie to come instead.
555 you like that say him goot meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
The nurse from which hospital krub? Lanna hospital, Chang puak or Chiang mai Ram or Rajavej hospital or?
Haha you tested him but he's unable to answer.
ActBlurTourist mah.

Sounds like the money exchange rate roti prata saga many months ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Waaa.. now Chiang Mai uniform fetish!! 5555..
u guys dun spoil his lobang la.. next time u will see lots of tourists loitering around hospital compound n start asking act blur questions to the female docs n nurses. 55555
555 you like that say him goot meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
Why so long never go dinner with us.....
Forgive bro jimfairy as he has too many tiraks to handle in ASEAN region.

Quote:
Confirm this is to suan us now after all the comments we made. Haha.
But seriously like what bro jimfairy said, you should spend less time here in SBF to haolian your adventures.
Hahaha well said!
Old 16-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Greetings to all the Bros in Chaingmai. Especially those old bird in the CNX scene.

I have been to CNX 3 times in the past two months. Gotta say i really love it here. I started coming here because my elder brother / business partner long time girlfriend is from here.

Have a few question to ask the laojiaos .

1) have you all tried those super model massage frequent by the locals?

2) I notice alot of young china girls travelling in groups here , any of you tried to tackle them?

I am at niman now enjoying the sun and people watching from the hotel balcony, any one around niman want to go for a beer at the liquor shop near the street?

cheers
Old 16-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbkkmb View Post
The Empire is a decent hotel , walking distance to Price is about 1500bhat. Clean and nice room ..
Good location, soi 6 just off Niman main. Stayed last year, more of apartment style hotel. Give the breakfast a miss, though. Was on below radar trip, 10mins walk from gf's apartment (had to be careful at terrace, unseen across)

Can walk to likes of Infinity, Tawandeng and Monkey too.

http://www.empirenimman.com/index.php#p3

For faithful, Furama is a decent hotel but off Niaman area and main road. You need at least 2 wheelers to move around. Price is a cut above Empire too.

Or you could try this smallish boutique hotel (just a short 5mins walk from Niman main) Niman Mai. Mini terrace overlooking Doi Suthep on higher floors, with bathtub

http://www.nimmanmaihotel.com
Old 16-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mayflower is also another good choice. Just across the road at soi 9 niman.
I was introduced there by the staff at Empire as they were fully booked.

Both this hotels are quite popular with Thais with family visiting CM from what I can see.

Cheers
Old 16-11-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Drove up to Doi Inthanon, Pai, golden triangle, chiangrai as well. Doi Suthep is still in Chiangmai city and is easy to get a red cab to go up.

Doi Inthanon about 50 mins to Chomthong (city below Inthanon) and another 30-40 mins up to the mountain so total about 1.5 hour drive by car.

Pai is about 3 hours drive with steep curve up mountain but is not too difficult to drive with car or even with a bike. Is nice if you travel with gf but sure not too fun to go alone.

Few of my bike rental customer (Singaporean & farang as well) rent the bike to ride up to all above places and no problem coming back in perfect condition.

If 2 or more person join your trip, rent a car which cost around 1000-1200 baht for a small cc car like city, jazz and vios etc, will be cheaper and easier as compare to booking taxi or tour.
Old 16-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Greetings to all the Bros in Chaingmai. Especially those old bird in the CNX scene.

Have a few question to ask the laojiaos .

1) have you all tried those super model massage frequent by the locals?

2) I notice alot of young china girls travelling in groups here , any of you tried to tackle them?

I am at niman now enjoying the sun and people watching from the hotel balcony, any one around niman want to go for a beer at the liquor shop near the street?
Tried a few so call super model kapoo but not to my liking, although much prettier but still cannot compare to Bangkok kapoo standard.

Young China girls travelling in group is same like farang or jap girls travelling, can sian if u look ok and able to sweet talk. For me 10 years ago yes can get some maybe.....but now if I try again with my big belly and uncle look, think they will call their mother or auntie to entertain me lew

If u in Nimman now, can walk over to Maya mall 6th floor and try the new roof top bar name is call "your bar". Look interesting on their fb but I not try yet.
Old 16-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mayflower is also another good choice. Just across the road at soi 9 niman.
I was introduced there by the staff at Empire as they were fully booked.

Both this hotels are quite popular with Thais with family visiting CM from what I can see.

Cheers
Those travelling with family or want a bigger space of condo living experience can consider using Airbnb.com to book condo instead of normal hotel. For a 1200 baht/night price can get a 1 bedroom 42 sqm condo with full facility, more like a hotel suite room but location in Chiangmai business park behind Big C extra and the new coming platinum mall, not far from the new Central festival mall.
Old 16-11-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow China Meimei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Young China girls travelling in group is same like farang or jap girls travelling, can sian if u look ok and able to sweet talk. For me 10 years ago yes can get some maybe.....but now if I try again with my big belly and uncle look, think they will call their mother or auntie to entertain me lew
Wah China meimei 我喜欢!

Young or old can sapu just sapu lah.
Maybe their mother or auntie also same age as us mah!
Old 16-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

Re: China Meimei

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wah China meimei 我喜欢!

Young or old can sapu just sapu lah.
Maybe their mother or auntie also same age as us mah!

Ya lor, so when people say sian uni student I prefer to sian the uni teacher instead.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1