The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 04-08-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Exchange rate is 11320/SGD at Grand Batam Mall yesterday.
Y'day she only give me 11290 max.

The rate drops, according to her.
Old 04-08-2023, 06:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not me, not me....hehehe....

(see, i so kan jiong)

He may be at around the food court drinking with friends (& likely to be walking not so steadily which is considered a good target to "passerby") and probably on his way back home/room.

By the way, location of the attack is about 10 mins walk to Utama Hotel and Pagoda Hotel.
He likely flashing his money and kanna bio already.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-08-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
S'pore PR attacked from behind & mugged in Batam by 2 men, loses NRIC, passport, phone & cash
He has made a police report.

Ashley Tan | August 01, 2023, 06:40 PM

https://mothership.sg/2023/08/sporean-pr-mugged-batam/

I think must be a bro here...anyone have update...

Wonder what he is doing alone at 3am...
Fucking bodoh drink middle of the night 3am at nagoya food court u ask for it wan to drink go pub not open concept should be cheap beer u ask for it .
Old 07-08-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
You made me crying, seeing the photo of the room. One of MY ROOMS too! 275? 265? My memory is fading...
Hehehe...Formosa is history (265, 275 & 277 were all smoking room, another one i can't bother to flip back because it's for non-smoker), now my favorite room is 209.

Must always have back up if other one fails. If all else fails, then that day is just not my day. Call it a day and move on to "tomorrow". Can't be everyday also bad day, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Besides all good points you mentioned, there is something intangible that Formosa had and no other hotel has: the atmosphere, the feeling, the memories associated to it.

Hotels that are close but aren't as good or better than Formosa are Utama Hotel, Nagoya Plasa and Harmoni Hotel (& Harmoni suite). 3 of hotel mentioned already closed down.

I am guess they, like Formosa could not keep up with time.

To me, the best hotel will always be Formosa until i found another similar.

If anyone can show me which hotel has everything i need under one roof, would be good :

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?...ostcount=19275

I am looking at Batam City Hotel & Gideon Hotel, bro.

Both hotels are 5 mins to each other. The Chinese receptionist at Batam City Hotel is very "Sinta", hehehe....

If Formosa is 10/10 to me, Gideon hotel is 7/10 and Batam City Hotel will be 7.5/10.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-08-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=nono1973;22541107 )
By the way, location of the attack is about 10 mins walk to Utama Hotel and Pagoda Hotel.[/QUOTE]

I recognise the place, opp nagoya food court beside swees curry puff.....
Old 07-08-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fureurrr View Post
problem is that many posts are way before covid, and also, i asked becos i dont wanna go thru the whole page too

U just exit ferry terminal look for a local guy tell him you want find char bor. Get ready 3 juta.

Last edited by Makashi; 07-08-2023 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 08-08-2023, 06:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Happyend2811 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Going batam next week
Any bros can advise what is the earliest time can book girls for overnight?
Any chance for girls to follow back hotel in afternoon
Or can only choose and book in the evening
Any experience bros pls 🙏 share.
Thanks so much
Old 08-08-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
U just exit ferry terminal look for a local guy tell him you want find char bor.
veri best advise for illiterate & lazy brother in sammy boy.

No like 2 read, jus pay more money lor...every cuntry also same. wan safe money 2 get best ger ger, then beter read at least little bit.

otherwise pay money & get best lor, no need waste time read & ask qn in tis tread. Pay more onli nia ma. budget 5 jt 1 fuck, mani 9/10 young young ger ger queue up waiting.
Old 08-08-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
If anyone can show me which hotel has everything i need under one roof, would be good :

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?...ostcount=19275

I am looking at Batam City Hotel & Gideon Hotel, bro.

Both hotels are 5 mins to each other. The Chinese receptionist at Batam City Hotel is very "Sinta", hehehe....
hw yr aug trip, brother?

stil in btm?

i plan 2 try brother makashi advise next wk wen i inside btm, take 1st ferry 2 btm outside terminal look for local guy, & ask what time can get overnite ger wit budget 3jt can cum my rm.

r'ber hor, i take morning 1st ferry hor.....lol

jking nia ya.
Old 08-08-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
100k tip those girls still not happy. So many MPs to chose from. But i think you have your favourite regular girls.
i tink all ger ger in btm happy wit brother nono's 100k tip la, but he is damn stingy wit mani gers 1....lol

100k hj 200 fj bargain price, which ger ger in btm can tahan?

best thing is ovrnite ger ger he can bargain until 800k lei.
Old 08-08-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xeelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone encounter book LT but the girl leaves around 10pm ? just came back and it happened to me twice..give me funny reasons like a take pictures of her but its all with clothes on. 2nd girl is she say she stay 3hrs already but i tell her i book overnight.. then she leaves..i call the boss no answer call

also this time i stay batam city hotel.. bch1 the room cannot make it i find cockroaches.. had to upgrade to grand premier suite at bch2..with balcony is not bad..

Also dont use the ATM outside bch2.. the mandiri atm i use my wise card withdraw cash.. 2 times no cash come out.. i thought cancelled.. but then i saw it already deducted from the wise card balance... had to file dispute with wise and emailed the bank.

Last edited by xeelee; 08-08-2023 at 07:49 PM.
Old 09-08-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeelee View Post
Anyone encounter book LT but the girl leaves around 10pm ? just came back and it happened to me twice..give me funny reasons like a take pictures of her but its all with clothes on. 2nd girl is she say she stay 3hrs already but i tell her i book overnight.. then she leaves..i call the boss no answer call

also this time i stay batam city hotel.. bch1 the room cannot make it i find cockroaches.. had to upgrade to grand premier suite at bch2..with balcony is not bad..

Also dont use the ATM outside bch2.. the mandiri atm i use my wise card withdraw cash.. 2 times no cash come out.. i thought cancelled.. but then i saw it already deducted from the wise card balance... had to file dispute with wise and emailed the bank.
You should bring enough cash to batam instate drawing money fr atm machine in batam,u learn a lesson。
Old 10-08-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
I don't know if u have deliberately miss it on alishan ktv.
Bro Blackpage is right, i didn't.

Because i was talking about the goodness of Formosa on the post, and not its KTV.

Quote:
A KTV in batam with girls in it is normal. But a KTV inside a hotel with vietnam, thailand & prc girls isn't.
Another KTV that has Vietnam, Thailand and China girls during the Formosa era were Billiard Center KTV.

And they were about 20 mins walk away each other.

I even heard they switch their girls around from there to Formosa's KTV too.

I love to watch those girls without any bookings coming down from their work place (on weekdays) at the lobby area and then when fate allows it, book them at half or 1/3 of their original price.

(i think their mami hates our group tho, hehehe...)

Same beautiful girls anyway, but at a lower cost.

Quote:
Aug trip. I'm sure u are coming.

PM-ed u.
Already replied via PM.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-08-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
But since i dont like wearing one and at the same time safety hazard, i decided to give it a miss. But if ojek a cewek, i may consider.
Hehehehe...bro, you double standard lei.

(i am more wary of head lice inside the helmet tho)

Nowaday market is bad, cost of living is getting higher over the last few months. More female taxi driver are joining the taxi trade.

In my last trip on Aug 2023, i used a female taxi driver. I shown her the news article posted by bro Hurricane.

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?...ostcount=19295

I was so "touched" when she says she knows many "people" in Batam and will "protect" me if trouble occurs, hehehe....

Next month Sept 2023, i will continue to use her service, but at the same time "try out" another new female taxi driver who jumps from her Spa Manager's job to this taxi trade.

Must have competition between the same or similar trade, then the service level can improve, right?

Come to think of it, i found out that quite a handful of massage therapist actually drives their own car/bike in Batam.

Most if not all of them were no longer SYT tho and were in their early or late 30s. But still retain part of their beauty at about 6.5/10, if not lower.

* my standard VERY low, 6.5/10 to me can be 1/10 to many bros.

** by now, many would know my standard for girls were those big fat old ugly type.

Quote:
100k tip those girls still not happy. So many MPs to chose from. But i think you have your favourite regular girls.
I think they are all happy with the tips. But i am still a stingy person in their view (i think).

I tried out all the girls in a few MPs in Batam. And yes, i used a strong word here, "all". I only have one dick, 4 hands were usually more than enough for me.

Being a regular in Batam, i learned that i MUST always have a Plan B and at times, even Plan C if something were to mess up. Especially so when it comes to girls, MPs and for now, the female taxi drivers.

Seems to me, every trade in Batam has a good future. (行行出状元)

Just sharing my bits.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-08-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
The other day was having my breakfast. Overheard 3 pinoys chit chatting away. There are other foreigners. Some from Sinkieland earning Sgd dollars. So able to stretch the dollar. Come once awhile.
I have so far seen the Singapore foreign workers (Bangladeshi, Indians etc), Japanese, Westerners, Koreans, Vietnamese and PRCs on the same ferry-waiting area at Harbourfront over the last 12 months.

Quote:
Sure spoilt market.
Thats why i say nowaday, spoil market thing cannot all blame Singaporean already.

Try step out of your home in Singapore on a Saturday and Sunday, i dare say out of 10 human walking in the public spaces, you probably see 9 or more non-Singaporean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
Applies for all kinds of ⛑️ if you know what I'm referring to 😆
Try 2 helmets.

Quote:
There are also Japs and they are too used to paying what they pay at home.
Japanese and Koreans are really few in Batam.

I notice during public holidays, Batam were really flooded with foreign workers.

Quote:
I saw Indians and they were negotiating rates like mad, they wouldn't spoil any market 😆👍
I think those were the Singapore local Indians. I saw some of them in booking joint bargaining until neck long long, hahaha....

I think that is why one of them whom i talked to, highly recommend me to Memory. Tells me other places "don't need waste time".

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1