The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-03-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
MR for Hope.

http://liltigersden.com/hope/

Finally managed to secure a booking with this popular gal. Was anticipating a great session with a pretty gal.

Looks .... She is quite pretty. Don't think will reject de. More towards lian-ish. Long wavy hair and nice perfume smell.

Body .... Petite and slim. I guess her selling point is that pair of boobs. B+ and firm all natural. To me they are rather nicely shaped compared with most other gals. But then again I am no boobs Sexpert. Lol.

Massage .... Used mainly hands and elbow. Did put in some effort and strength. But not pro level of course.

HJ .... Did a sensual finger tickling massage first then proceeded to sit on top of me. Grabbed my hand to grab her boobs while she hj me. Then lie beside me and did the hj proper with some moaning which might sound a bit fake.

Autoroam .... Can lick her nips and can touch her pussy outside the panty. Didn't try to sneak finger in.

Personality .... She gives off an air of aloofness I feel. To some it may feel a bit hao lian or act classy. To me she is very opinionated and the way she speak which might have given people that kind of impression of aloofness. She is certainly not those cute cute teh teh kind of gal. I suspect part of it is because she wants to look professional in her work. But chat with her more and she feels more relax and comfortable with you then it is better. I guess with subsequent visit and knowing her better might be able to see a more relaxed persona.

Cheers.
Bro, you make me want to RTM her! For her look and that pair of headlight!
Old 10-03-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Chiara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://massageme.info/la/

Must say La La is really a hidden gem.
Very friendly and chatty,
Very nice pair of melons, abit on the fleshy side, nice to hug.
She gives very good massage even though she’s not trained professionally.
HJ skills top notch, lots of sexy patterns , damn solid.
Tipped her for the excellent service and left a happy man.

Pls treat her well and you will be rewarded for sure.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Just curious, is there any hurricane ard?

Book ML in advance yet no reply when reached.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15907 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiara View Post

Here’s my brief MR for LaLa :
* looks : 8 (my fav, i dun like those plastic ones)
* massage : 8 (she knows her stuff)
* HJ : 8/10 (a lot of pattern)
* GFE : 9/10 (very strong)
* room : 8/10 (neat and cosy)
* RTF : definitely, One hour is not enough ……. and have to book double session next time.
https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=14308821

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiara View Post

Must say La La is really a hidden gem.
Very friendly and chatty,
Very nice pair of melons, abit on the fleshy side, nice to hug.
She gives very good massage even though she’s not trained professionally.
HJ skills top notch, lots of sexy patterns , damn solid.
Tipped her for the excellent service and left a happy man.

Pls treat her well and you will be rewarded for sure.
You promote her again in the span of 2 days. I shall deem you as an okt.
Old 10-03-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post

on fact his post is all about lala.. lalala... lalalalala
Old 10-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 15
Nabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNabz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Damn it. Hate all these fake field reports.
Old 10-03-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2432 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
on fact his post is all about lala.. lalala... lalalalala
Actually over in the HC&KTV Dome he's been promoting Linda, Linda (that's the name LaLa uses on SLG) . Strangely no FR yet... And he's attracted the attention of some senior bros there.

In the meantime he's also written glowing FRs for Ke Ke ($$$$$$) and Mo Mo(mgzw) on their advert threads.. Both different pics but strangely the same number:

https://sbfsg.org/showpo...postcount=2778

Last edited by Keima; 10-03-2016 at 08:33 PM.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post

Confirmed, Guaranteed + stamp!!, he is an OKT in disguise. His MR sama sama. All about lala. This show her service must be quite bad to warrant such desparate promotion. proceed at risk!
Old 10-03-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3587 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can share some tips on how to book Hope? She is hopelessly difficult to book. She's the only 1 angpai or list 1 gal which I'm nvr able to make booking at all despite how I try. I must have tried arranging appt with her at least 20-30times without success and even for consecutive days for 2wks!

I try booking few days in advance she say cannot, at most 1day. But when I try booking at 1am or 7, 8, 9, 10, 11am, she's always fully book for the day n next day. Last time she still at least reply my msg and occasionally will say got 1 slot left, but when i immediately reply to take the slot, she will msg me that it's been taken up by another bro who replied faster then me which is impossible Coz I replied like instantly and this happens many times to me! Recently she don't even reply my msg anymore n it's not even my fault if she felt "harassed" by my daily booking attempts coz i was nvr successful in the 1st place. Not sure is my number blacklisted by her, but I have nvr aeroplaned any bookings n I'm pretty sure my track record with the ml has always been good. So I really wonder what's wrong.

Honestly speaking, I doubt she can beat my current fav mls, but juz want to try at least once to see what's the hype abt. But the difficulty in booking is kinda wearing out my patience. Sigh
Old 10-03-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Anyone can share some tips on how to book Hope? She is hopelessly difficult to book. She's the only 1 angpai or list 1 gal which I'm nvr able to make booking at all despite how I try. I must have tried arranging appt with her at least 20-30times without success and even for consecutive days for 2wks!

I try booking few days in advance she say cannot, at most 1day. But when I try booking at 1am or 7, 8, 9, 10, 11am, she's always fully book for the day n next day. Last time she still at least reply my msg and occasionally will say got 1 slot left, but when i immediately reply to take the slot, she will msg me that it's been taken up by another bro who replied faster then me which is impossible Coz I replied like instantly and this happens many times to me! Recently she don't even reply my msg anymore n it's not even my fault if she felt "harassed" by my daily booking attempts coz i was nvr successful in the 1st place. Not sure is my number blacklisted by her, but I have nvr aeroplaned any bookings n I'm pretty sure my track record with the ml has always been good. So I really wonder what's wrong.

Honestly speaking, I doubt she can beat my current fav mls, but juz want to try at least once to see what's the hype abt. But the difficulty in booking is kinda wearing out my patience. Sigh
Yes, the first time is really difficult for me too, but subsequent RTM is quite easy. I think she prefer regulars, which makes newcomer really difficult to secure a slot.

Try to text around midnight where I believe she should finish the last slot and will spend some time to sort out the next day booking. I always got a reply in this timing. Try to ask for night slot for first time. She does take time to rest so slots are really limited in the day.

Her area is always windy so she is extra cautious. I think she is moving soon/ already moved, so more slot coming up soon.

Good luck.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 10-03-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
indignant2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post

................I doubt she can beat my current fav mls, but juz want to try at least once to see what's the hype abt. But the difficulty in booking is kinda wearing out my patience. Sigh
Bro....care to share who are your fav MLs? Thanks.
走到哪里还是会有惦记,
而我也开始试着去忘记.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 11-03-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
soyablack has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

http://www.shenhua69.com/ini/

A SYT with real massage n good HJ

Face : 8/10 (As per photo shown)
Body : 9/10 (Got boobs, got butt)
Massage : 8/10 (Hard enough)
Hand Job : 9.5/10 (Sensual, good teasing, hard to control)
Character/GFE : 10/10 (Great)
Old 11-03-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 15
TaZzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaZzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Guys,

Would like to share about this ML Violet.

Looks : 9/10 (Very cool look, like YE MAN NU YOU)
Massage: 8/10 (she manage to hit my "sour" spot)
JG: 9/10 (Not her 1st time here, last time with popular JG/ML OKT)
HJ: 8/10 (Twist and turn, never give up although I take longer than usual after JG)
Room: 8/10 (Nice & Cosy, Standard massage bed)
RTM: Visited 3 times, will be going before she leaves end of this month.

https://sbfsg.org/showth...ghlight=violet
Old 11-03-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
dunkindonut is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
Damn it. Hate all these fake field reports.
Was filtering through the list of reviews. Looks like to have grab a bottle of salt to read through carefully.
Old 11-03-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Yes you are right brother...the MLs advertise that they will bathe for/with you...I suppose if you look like Brad Pitt and have six packs like Ronaldo, they might not only bathe for/with you... Some others advertise got BJ but never give...haizzz...a lot of pattern la...what to do? Can we apply the lemon law on them? Sure, you can tell her since she did not perform as advertised, you want a discount/refund. What do you think that will get you? Eh....want to come out to play, must not only Pay and Play, but also Pay and Play swee swee la...be a gentleman about it...if the service not up to scratch, move on lor...you think you will gain any mileage if you start a quarrel with her? If the ML play with your balls and cock and bring you to 9th heaven, you will quarrel with her?

Whether it is 10%, 20% or more increase....haizzz.....supply and demand lor....if there is no demand you think there will be supply? The OKTs know this all too well and I dare say it is the OKTs who are also responsible for setting the rates. So, if you want the rates to come down, starve the demand lor.....but, can we do it.... So, don't complain la...Play according to what you can Pay...all of us want to fuck a model or an actress but if the going rate is $5,000, how many of us can afford it....

Cheers
i think i have been very tolerant to MLs..quite a lot of times I get bad service but i will suck it up, and move on. post maybe a bad MR here (and probably get zapped). Treat it as I suay because many times I try to commando so that definitely comes with some risk. Usually I dont kaopei them unless its super bad service. and I definitely dont try to nego a rate with them because I booked expecting to pay whatever price.

Its a free market, anyone can set whatever price she wants. at most we will just dont patronise her and her business will suffer. My point is, if a ML wanna set $120, then she jolly well give that extra level of service that justify the extra 10 or 20 bucks over another ML.

anyway u got lobang for $5000 model/actress ah? I dont mind consider leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1