The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2 View Post
So what are the changes that you are just being used for your sperms and Eric wasn't unaware from the start? Of course can see J ended up enjoying the time she had with you.. just that a guy really can't be so dumb as Eric.
No man is that dumb. He won ultinately, he has a wife that is well trained now, he has a daughter and as far as everyone sees it, a happy and complete family. His wife went on a course in School of Gog and eventually returned.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 19-07-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Yes, you were right, as mentioned, I already know one day all good things will end. Just didn't expect it to come in such a way. For surem nothing lasts forever, and my story proves it.

But given that if things repeat and we still break up, I honestly will still go for it. Never wanted Janice to be 'mine' in any way. It was a short time but well worth my feelings for the years.
This shows Janice really captured your heart & you captured hers. Both of you had put in efforts & feelings
Old 20-07-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At least she updates you on the little growing up. that's good in a way
Old 20-07-2023, 06:23 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

I am thinking of something sinister...imagine Janice knew of Eric's condition and wanted someone to impreg her so that she can have a baby...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 21-07-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Bro, then what happen to Lindi and Penny?
Old 21-07-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Jomjom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Ask bro gog to start another story for Lindi & Penny.
Old 21-07-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2 View Post
So what are the changes that you are just being used for your sperms and Eric wasn't unaware from the start? Of course can see J ended up enjoying the time she had with you.. just that a guy really can't be so dumb as Eric.
Chances you mean?

I don't really care, of maybe they were planning that all along and that's why Eric never suspected anything?

However, like I said, I do really like Janice, it's more than lust, and if she can give up her ass and mouth just to get me to fuck her to pregnancy, it's still a win for me.

Who knows? Nobody will know, but 4 years to get pregnant, if Eric really wanted a kid through sorrugacy sex, Janice probably had tonnes of other men?

I'll just be positive I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
No man is that dumb. He won ultinately, he has a wife that is well trained now, he has a daughter and as far as everyone sees it, a happy and complete family. His wife went on a course in School of Gog and eventually returned.
That's if he uses Janice as I trained her, maybe, they did plan all this out.

You folks really give me a different view on how the things go

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
This shows Janice really captured your heart & you captured hers. Both of you had put in efforts & feelings
I'm sure she did. I've always admired her, nothing more, then loved her when it happened, it's more than lust. I fucked Janice wanting to give her my love.

Fucking other girls is just to get rid of my lust. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
At least she updates you on the little growing up. that's good in a way
It's just friendly sharing, I don't overthink on that and/or think too much into it. As long as she's happy, our kid's happy, why overthink things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I am thinking of something sinister...imagine Janice knew of Eric's condition and wanted someone to impreg her so that she can have a baby...
Hahaha, yes, bro, you're not the first since the end of the story to mention this. I also don't know, but even if I am used, I'm contented because I truly liked Janice. If she was contented to be just using me, I won't have minded even if she said it or if Eric planned it and slowly let it sink in.

I wouldn't have to take my chances after BS in church and gotten my way. All she needed to say is "let's fuck a baby in me", I'll gladly do it.

Quote:
Lindi's still fuckable, so don't waste.

Penny, disappeared after paying back the loan and I last heard her bf proposed, maybe she got married and decided to cut all ties with me. I was merely using her body not in love with her any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomjom88 View Post
Ask bro gog to start another story for Lindi & Penny.
I retire liao... lol
Old 21-07-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

let's put it this way, if she wants nothing to do with you, she will just ignore you and continue working as a boss and colleague only. she doesnt need to let you know about her private life anymore or anything about the kid. i think she still have feelings for you, just that she draws a line between friend and lover and making a point to she you indirectly how the little kid is growing. its a good relationship. i am glad this closure was a good one.
Old 21-07-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I'm sure she did. I've always admired her, nothing more, then loved her when it happened, it's more than lust. I fucked Janice wanting to give her my love.

Fucking other girls is just to get rid of my lust. Thank you.
Lust turned ino love
Totally feel you
Old 22-07-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Bro GOG, cannot say retire already.
It’s just a sharing session. Hahaha.
Old 24-07-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
She high until ownself shiok, where got chance? She ride until high, how do I put it, it's like own happiness over others?

Not her fault, she probably didn't realise also she was getting off on my cock and that I'm also part of the equation. I was never skillful with condoms to start with, cumming into that... eh... boring?
I understand what you meant bro.
cumming inside always feels.....different
Old 24-07-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Last part of the chapter.

Wanted to go out but stayed home to finish proof-reading and vetting it. A load off my mind, I guess.

--------------------------------------------

J(anice): Thank you for the friendship, thank you for being there for me. Thank you for the memories...

My heart ached as she said those words. This is it. She has made up her mind.

gog: Promise me. You will take care of yourself, love the child as your Eric and yours, and always be happy. Promise me you will never hurt yourself and always put your family first.

J: I will, I like children, remember?

She managed a weak smile and laughter while trying to wipe her tears from the face. The pain is real. So real.

J: Take care of yourself. We'll always be friends and colleagues and ... and ... and... Christian brother and sister.

How can it be ever the same, we crossed the line already... saying these only makes it hurt more instead of soothing our aching hearts. I looked down and couldn't reply.

Janice got up and left. I didn't dare to go after her. It's futile, her mind's made up. Doing anything more will only hurt her further. I love her too much to hurt her. Abruptly and suddenly as we started through her emotional state of mind after a failed IVF, it ended just as abruptly with her body's hormonal changes due to pregnancy.

I should have used a condom that day at her place when she got home. This is the last time she stepped into my house.

Our meet ups alone reduced severely as we were now uncomfortable, we no longer go for lunch together alone anymore too. A drastic change in my life and hers. Me coming home, alone in the car, quiet house. My bed unmessed by her constant pulling of the blanket to cover herself and more...oh how much I missed her, how much I missed the time ... now, all is gone.

Her tummy started showing and the girls in office were excited. She could no longer 'hide' and all of them were doting over her and caring for her talking about family starting and congratulating her.

P(ortia): Should get gog to be the baby's godfather!!!

W(an) L(eng): Yeah lor you all so good friends!

The remarks didn't help but only place a heavier heart on me. We joked, we laughed, but the child IS mine... why godfather and not father?

Our bible study group also finally noticed the bump and her maternity wear was coming in. Cheers and prayers with well wishes arose. Applauses, presents, everything good just kept coming to Janice.

Eric also became more attentive, trying to pick Janice up daily, sending her to work. I can see he really loves her. I was the third party, turning myself away from this triangle relationship is right. Why hurt 3+1 people, when only I needed to be hurt?

Janice started distancing herself from me where possible, we were no longer 'close' close, but still talk casually when we bump into each other at pantry or in church.

She'd show her baby scans during BS and would gently, purposely show them to me while her eyes looked soft and looking at appreciation to me. It was her way of showing me our child is growing healthy and a means to comfort me and keep me updated on her pregnancy. I could only see the images and be glad in a way.

Like a taiwan soap opera show that drags 1000 - 2000 episodes. Indirectly, I watched Janice get bigger and more radiant with our child in her and also got updated by the process and growth of the child. Painful? Yeah, it was. Having a kid that will never call me daddy. Fling gone wrong? Yeah, and maybe no. Didn't really go wrong. It went well for Janice & Eric at least.

When Janice was due and gave birth, I wanted to run down and be the first to carry the baby. Eric dropped me a message excitedly:

E(ric): HER WATER BROKE!

gog: Congratulations bro! Faster! Bring her to the hospital!

I never got to accompany Janice to her gynecologists' check ups, and I will never be there for the birth as well. I purposely went on the 2nd day after the child was born with office colleagues during lunch instead of the first day. I was excited, but I'm 'nobody'.

I wanted to hold the baby asap but I had to fake unwillingness to hold my own baby and waited for people to carry her before passing the baby to me. Janice just looked at me when I carried her. I had to hold my tears of joy.

Wasn't fun at all hearing people mention how close the dad (Eric) and baby looked alike. I was looking at Janice whose eyes were sparkling with joy and pain. Watching her happy made me happy. We've broken up for 6 months now. It was a long time, but Janice is all good now. She smiled when I carried little gog.

gog: Hey, Eric, what's her name?

E: It's XXXX, because she brings us joy, our child!

It was then finally I came to realization that it was really over 6 months ago. I'm holding on for naught and telling myself I'm alright but actually I was not. Sexually satisfied but emotionally not. Held my girl abit longer and returned her to Janice.

Finally, walked out of the Thomson Medical Center room without further burdens. Should have let go long ago. The best thing I can do now is to be a good friend and take care of my little girl in different ways. Did I drop tears? Yes, I am sure I cried that day at the hospital - alone. Pretty sure I did that in the toilet.

Christmas presents, birthday presents etc. I made it a point never to go out with my girl with or without Janice around. I would refer to her as Janice's child, never talking to Janice and using the term 'our' child and in any way that could jeopardize her family.

She's a cute little toddler, I gaurantee if you meet her, she will really make snappy come backs at times like Janice. 100% from Janice's factory. Hope she won't be as glibbed tongue as me. I pray often for her not to be sad and/or put in the same position as me and Janice.

Everybody likes to fuck, be it FL, ML, FBs or even married ladies, but when it comes to your own, I'm sure you worry about them. Same for me.

She's in nursery school now. I never saw her first crawl, and never saw her first day at school. All the 'firsts', were never mine.

THE END

----------------

Will post the Epilogue soon.
Finally came to this ending of a wild ride.....emotions were stirred. Stay strong bro GoG
Old 24-07-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bigcuriousboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey gog. How do you feel about the fact that you have a child which you cannot acknowledge and will never play a part of in her life….
Old 25-07-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Knn gog...the ending part really touch my heart....all the best bro....
Old 25-07-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
let's put it this way, if she wants nothing to do with you, she will just ignore you and continue working as a boss and colleague only. she doesnt need to let you know about her private life anymore or anything about the kid. i think she still have feelings for you, just that she draws a line between friend and lover and making a point to she you indirectly how the little kid is growing. its a good relationship. i am glad this closure was a good one.
Things didn't go like you say, we're still good friends, just that we need to watch our boundaries and not start something we can't continue again. The hurt was for all involved, not just me. Again, if I were to involve with Janice all over again, I for sure, will do it.

I'm happy the way things are now, don't need more. Don't ask for more, and don't expect her to treat me like last time, as a friend is grateful enough. It's already very blessed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
Lust turned ino love
Totally feel you
It was never a lustful sharing to start with, it was about a love I had and lost, That's why you don't see a lot of sex details but more on the flow of the story.

The rest is mostly through casual mentioning and sharing. What I can remember and miss are really Janice's muffins... love how sensitive they are... miss the DJ-ing...

Quote:
Bro GOG, cannot say retire already.
It’s just a sharing session. Hahaha.
Hahaha... retire liao lor! I a few days then reply once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
I understand what you meant bro.
cumming inside always feels.....different
And when you love the person, the person willing to take your cum fully, loves you back enough to do it. Unlike most couples these days who raw for shiok feeling and then abort etc... Janice took my cum willingly and loved me enough to do it.

I can't explain this in words, you have to like a person truly to allow him/her to take your seeds and never regret it after, even if pregnancy. Condoms are a way to say "Eh, let's just fuck and forget".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Finally came to this ending of a wild ride.....emotions were stirred. Stay strong bro GoG
Wild ride? Hardly... it is more emotional than wild, the starting was wild, the flirting, the innocent, following by our debauchery to the fateful 'mis'-fortune that followed.

Hope you enjoyed my life story, this is one true love that I gave my all,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcuriousboy View Post
Hey gog. How do you feel about the fact that you have a child which you cannot acknowledge and will never play a part of in her life….
Honestly, if you say I'm emotionless, it's not true and not possible. I never thought I'd be a father and in such circumstances.

I have been advising bros here that while you have the enjoyment, enjoy it. When it ends, let go no matter what. Don't hanker and try to threaten or fight for things, especially in an affair or relationship.

When the girl cuts you off, take it and walk. Don't use old videos, chats/messages, photos to threaten for more sex or for her to return. When girls make up their minds, there is NO TURNING BACK.

For me, Janie didn't refuse me the visiting privilege or bringing her to office sometimes (family days, events, etc...). Janice has NEVER prohibited me talking to her so in some ways, unbeknownst to our girl, she is talking to her father.

That's all. I am contented, sad but super contented. Indirectly I am in her life, just not as her biological father. I've bought her presents, clothes, gave her red packet during CNY etc. Held our girl when she's born, and all. I think that's sufficient.

I don't need to ask for more or the impossible. Maybe one day when Janice is 80 and I'm 85 and Eric departed the world, we'd get together? Nobody knows.

Sad, I am, but I'm also contented. I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
Knn gog...the ending part really touch my heart....all the best bro....
It hurts, but I had to finish it. You have no idea how many times I want to stop and just go off. I don't even know how I pull myself through all the writing and pre-penning the ending and one-shot vet/proof read to post.

It's a load off my mind. The bros here have provided insight, shared and spoke with me on many levels, I really appreciate it.

Just that 122 pages, is a bit long to go through.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1