The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoome View Post
Continuing the 'lost and where are they' thread......

anyone knows where Mimi - ex Oriental Angels is ?
wow, she left for sydney quite a long time ago.. and before you ask your next question, my answer is i don't know..
Old 24-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
singman80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Tope tonight at about 10:30pm. There are a few people hanging out at 43 so I went to 39.

Tried a Japanese gal.. she said that she's from Tokyo and is here for 1 month. Here's a short FR.

Name: Momo
Body: about 1.7m pretty face with dimples
Boob: B+ (maybe C) enhanced but still soft and feels good
BBBJ: soft and without much suction
Catbath: brief
FJ: 6/10

Nothing much from the half hour session. But since I'm a sucker for SYT it didn't bother me.

I will try 43 next time..
Old 25-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singman80 View Post
Can't hardly wait 4 ur FR
Old 26-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

Bro Pocketrocket you know what time 43 Tope start their operation? I don't want to be there late because it's usually quite crowded but also like to have a reasonably good selection.

Yeah.. yeah.. I know.. I want this and that. Just me..
Old 26-11-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Pocketrocket you know what time 43 Tope start their operation? I don't want to be there late because it's usually quite crowded but also like to have a reasonably good selection.

Yeah.. yeah.. I know.. I want this and that. Just me..
43 start at 12 noon / 1230.... but they have different girls for afternoon and night. On Monday Tues Wed generally the night girls would start at 6 ish while the rest of the week they generally start later... again it depending on each girls, some night girls would be there at five some would come late at about 8-10pm (hitomi and yumi will almost start late as far as i know)

i would say 8pm is a safe bet, personally i would come around 630-7 ish but sometimes have to wait for the girl i wanted to arrive. and I feel the nights have better selection than afternoon but then again sometimes u get gems that only work on the afternoon like choco or coco (never tried her but she is highly reccomended by bros here)

hope that helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Bro Skirtchaser...Thank you sooo much for the FR on Shirley...

Btw, do you see any chick with big boobies like Michelle while you were there?
negative captain... no big boobies sighted however as I said before Pink and Miko looks so damn SYT can't hardly wait to bang them.... Work has been fkn crazy overtime after overtime and since I work away from southbank now it's so hard to visit tope... I miss my southbank office!!!!

lastly also Yuki from 39 looks inviting too. the brothers OKT said she is the youngest there currently but wouldn't comment on her service... maybe it's bad LOL anyone dare to try?

roger and out!
Old 26-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Samster

Strangely enough after I posted my last msg my appointment god cancelled for tonight wohoo! suddenly have time to visit Tope. Called to check if Miko or Pink is working.. both is working but both busy so I booked Miko on the phone, turns out I am lucky as I arrived Pink got extended 45 minutes

I ask the OKT to show me who's on offer anyway... Michelle was there, her hair is black now... I like it when it was flaming red. Krystel looks very fuckable too >.< with that skimpy black outfit and naughty girl next door look. Can't remember the rest as prob didn't catch my eye

Another guy arrive shortly after while I was waiting for room.. hmmm looks like sporean... I wonder if it is a fellow samster, drove a silver car btw...

anyway, I paid got into the room decided to wait for Miko to arrive as I booked 1hr anyway. Boy it doesn't dissapoint, she has very nice slim body, while yoyo body is very slim and looked undeveloped, Miko same body profile with decent size boobs. She is very pretty too! To make things worse, she looks almost like a girl that I am after and dated last week O.O only my friend is older but looked 90% the same

Asked her to give me massage first after shower she obliged straight away. Move on to cat bath which is good but not spectacular. Her BBBJ is just par... not bad but not good either but looking that pretty face servicing my lil bro it's a unbelievable sight....

Then she start riding on top, she put good effort and she moans very softly like yoyo. all natural moans like fucking your own girlfriend. Ram her hard on missionary her tight pussy let me few spasm sometimes... only Claire before get me so excited when ramming a tope girl but boy Miko can be very well replace claire now she is gone

Took awhile bonking her as I need to pace myself too not to release too quickly after a long session I finally came and she offered massage again straight away... talk about good service.. most of other tope girls usually just lying around and wasting time after u released

I offered massage in return too she seems to enjoy it. Ah all in all one of the best session I had. Will definitely give this girl a return visit. She said she's been working for 6 months at Tope, is that true? I never see her at all!

To recap:

Face: 9 (SYT beauty)
Body: 8 (slim bit curvy and decent B size all natural boobs)
Cat bath: 7.5 (feels really nice when playing with nipples but by far I think Lucy from MC gave the best cat bath)
BBBJ: 6.5 (average)
FJ: 7.5 (average early on but she gets excited after a while and love that soft moans)
RTF: FUCK YES

PS: She is not Japanese.................. She can't even count one to ten properly in japanese LOL... Her accent suggesting she is Korean but she pretend not to understand korean... can be chinese but again her accent suggested otherwise
Old 26-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser View Post
43 start at 12 noon / 1230....

I thought some chicks told me as early as 10am and closed at 6am?!
Old 26-11-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

damn sick of korean pussy lately... back into that mood for some chinese. the melbourne cbd is increasingly chinese students, and the hot slim dolls are out wandering in their short skirts and hot pants.. girls showing off their legs everywhere. i'm in heaven.. anyway, after having diner in the city, walked around checking out the legs of every asian hottie that walked past while avoiding getting busted by the gf.. sneaking a peak here and there got fucking tiring and in the end just didn't give a shit and had a good perve.. as expected, got told off by the gf, but what the fuck do you expect me to do?

well, all the perving got my cock all hot and bothered. thought about getting the gf to stay over rather than dropping her home, but was seriously looking for some chinese honey to fuck.. korean pussy is so bloody abundant these days that the feeling of fucking a k-chick just doesn't cut it as being special anymore. anyway, at the first opportunity drove down to madame leona to see if there were any good looking china girl on.. nope, just some koreans and more koreans pretending to be japanese and some taiwaneses chick.. second stop was at cherry blossom.. 2 koreans and 2 chinese girls available, another 2 busy. cool, lets have a look. one was a bit on the chubby side and the other was not too bad, but i wanted something else. someone that could replicate the allure of those hot china chicks around the cbd earlier on.. couldn't find that at cherry blossom, so headed off to good old oriental angels..

half an hour drive with little traffic at night.. and thankfully it was worth the effort. introed to 6 girls.. korean, korean, more korean, plus another korean, actually one by the name of sun didn't look too bad, and momo who use to work at 43 also poped out to say hello. funny thing this girl, her boss shifts her around to 5 or 6 different shops every 2 weeks.. but it was the last girl that had me jumping out of my seat reaching for the wallet.. jennifer was the clear standout of the lot.. a pretty china doll with girl next door looks and soft natural c cups. jennifer isn't model quality gorgeous but certainly on the pretty side and fit the image of the hot china chick strolling down swanston street in a tee and short hot pants.. medium height, soft white skin and a slim body with just enough fat to give a healthy softness. jennifer is down from brisbane for two weeks and will be leaving next sunday.

in the bedroom, jennifer didn't waste time and got on top licking the nipples. i spread her legs and fingered her pussy while she started to get to work with a cbj.. these chinese girls get very wet quickly which i love. jennifer hops on and beggins grinding away for a good 6 or 7 minutes before i flipped her over for some doggy.. this was the best part as fucking her hard got her pussy even wetter.. she later said that doggy was her favourite position - i think so as well.. ended up my favourite position, mish.. took it slow before lifting her legs up and giving her a good root. jennifer was accomodating and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck while i continued to give it her. finished off in mish and rolled over to catch my breath while jennifer told care of the condom.. hopped into the shower after to have a cooling wash then got out and dried myself while jennifer got dressed.. yep, one thing with some chinese wl's that i've noticed is that they don't fucking shower after the root.. nor did she take a shower when the booking started.. she reckons she washes only several times because the too much is not good for her skin.. damn, i think i'll get every china chick to wash up first next time.. not that jennifer smelt bad or looked dirty, but i like my root to be clean and fresh thank you.. oh well, jennifer was a great root anyway.

Quote:
She said she's been working for 6 months at Tope, is that true? I never see her at all!
edit - i should read the new posts first before writing up mine rather than editing everytime. ah, whatever... she tell you 6 months did she?? lol, miko has been at 43 tope for exactly 1 year and 8 months. where the hell have you been? this one is a compulsive liar and it never fails to surprise me how often newbies post here saying that miko is japanese when everyone knows that she is 100% korean. no doubt there is a new sucker every day.
Old 27-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
...no doubt there is a new sucker every day.

Sometimes mates are just ignorance
Old 27-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Went to Tope tonight at about 10:30pm. There are a few people hanging out at 43 so I went to 39.

Tried a Japanese gal.. she said that she's from Tokyo and is here for 1 month. Here's a short FR.

Name: Momo
Body: about 1.7m pretty face with dimples
Boob: B+ (maybe C) enhanced but still soft and feels good
BBBJ: soft and without much suction
Catbath: brief
FJ: 6/10

Nothing much from the half hour session. But since I'm a sucker for SYT it didn't bother me.

Mateee...I had a chance to try Momo last nite...Just like ya said (above)...It's all true...I reckon she is someone that need investment before opening up to you and the GFE will be felt

We had a good chat in between sex and second round was much much better as she is more responsive and accommodating

Momo works everyday except Sat for those who wanna try her out.
Old 28-11-2009, 07:35 AM
Samster

I just moved to melbourne earlier this year and started to go to Tope Mid Year... I think when I started there was a Miko who went home but I am not so sure =) Thanks for the FR on Jennifer bro Sefure... I kinda have an itch for Chinese / Taiwanese as well atm

Bro PocketRocket, as far as I know tope don't open that early.. I might be wrong though. Yes they close about 6-7am in the morning

Looks like the forecasted storm is no where to be seen in this glorious saturday morning...
Old 28-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can't hardly wait 4 ur FR
Bro,

Went to 43 yesterday about 8pm. Gotta wait 5 minutes before business starts.. so I guess they start at 8pm?

Anyway I did my research here before proceeding. Was introduced to 9 girls and Michelle was in the line-up. I'm not sure if she's the same as the one other brothers talked about here.. she has long black hair but she's not a SYT. (in my opinion) I'm a sucker for SYT

Remember the name Miko but don't recall details and she's a SYT so I went for her. She said she's from Nagoya.. whatever...

She's indeed sweet.. pettie with fair skin. Not much chit-chat.. took a shower and then proceed to the bed. The cat bath was ok.. quite standard but she did take her time licking and sucking. She likes to lick the nipples so that was quite enjoyable. She really took her time with the BBBJ, lots of touch action and she likes to lick the shaft. I enjoyed that very much.

Then it's my turn.. she allows DATY and she seems to enjoy it too letting out soft moan. She also allow soft fingering.. which is nice

The FJ was also enjoyable.. she allow several positions - cowgirl, doggie and missionary. It was well worth the 1 hour.

Summary:
Name: Miko
Height: short.. maybe 1.65 - 1.68?
Body: pettie but fair skin.. no tattoo
Boobs: soft B
Catbath: standard.. she takes her time
BBBJ: I like.. she uses her tongue a lot
DFK: Didn't try because she don't seems to want to
DATY: YES.. she enjoys it
Fingering: YES.. she will stop you if you get too aggressive
FJ: 7/10 - accommodating
RTF: YES - next time I'm in town
Old 28-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
...Was introduced to 9 girls and Michelle was in the line-up. I'm not sure if she's the same as the one other brothers talked about here.. she has long black hair but she's not a SYT...

Can't be lah (unless she dyed her hair back)...She had Flaming Long Red Hair

Quote:
Summary:
Name: Miko
Height: short.. maybe 1.65 - 1.68?

Miko...Has she grew taller?!
Old 28-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

Can't be lah (unless she dyed her hair back)...She had Flaming Long Red Hair
She dyed it black just this week bro.... I miss her RED flaming hair too!

Bro Singman, I don't think Michelle ever a SYT. She is a hot babe with nice body and boobs =) service wise I reckon she is one of the best (for me anyway) and no they definitely open at noon, they just like to ask people to wait five minutes before showing the girls to buy time
Old 30-11-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

logging on to rant cause its a boring monday evening and not in the mood to type up a fr..

**rant start**
this will prob offend some people... but would the fucking cunts who have been booking pink and hitomi for 2 hour sessions get a fucking life and stop wasting everyone else's time. what the hell are you pricks doing in there for 2 bloody hours tying up the rooms and keeping everyone else from booking them you inconsiderate bastards.. the fucking place is busy enough as it is without you idiots hogging the room. if you want to bloody chit chat for 1 1/2 hours, go get a proper girl friend you fucking losers.
**rant over**

Quote:
She dyed it black just this week bro.... I miss her RED flaming hair too!
sorry dude... i like the black.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1