The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-03-2013, 03:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Which clown goes to the Sillypore embassy and tells the consular officer he had a bad fuck?

Sexual services refund among 4k requests for consular help
By Goh Chin Lian, Singapolitics, Friday, Mar 08, 2013
Ministry of Foreign Affairs handled 4,000 cases of requests for consular help last year, said Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Foreign Affairs Sam Tan in Parliament today.

And while a majority of requests are reasonable, he said consular officers also face their fair share of "unreasonable and weird requests".

For example, one Singaporean requested help to seek a refund after he had procured illegal sexual services. A Singaporean living in Indonesia asked the Ministry to ship to him a desktop computer that he had ordered online from the United States. Yet another Singaporean sought MFA's help to persuade his foreign girlfriend to expedite her own divorce proceedings.

Mr Tan said that these requests divert the ministry's limited resources from other requests.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-03-2013, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Which clown goes to the Sillypore embassy and tells the consular officer he had a bad fuck?

Ministry of Foreign Affairs handled 4,000 cases of requests for consular help last year, said Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Foreign Affairs Sam Tan in Parliament today.

And while a majority of requests are reasonable, he said consular officers also face their fair share of "unreasonable and weird requests".

For example, one Singaporean requested help to seek a refund after he had procured illegal sexual services. A Singaporean living in Indonesia asked the Ministry to ship to him a desktop computer that he had ordered online from the United States. Yet another Singaporean sought MFA's help to persuade his foreign girlfriend to expedite her own divorce proceedings.

Mr Tan said that these requests divert the ministry's limited resources from other requests.
Its cocks like these tat makes life so much more fun......eiei....
Old 09-03-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Pampered idiotic Singaporean,won't be surprised if there are cases of idiot asking the embassy to help them find where is the best fuck
Since when there is a refund for bad fuck?
Old 09-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

MFA should reject these requests and not even mention about it. It's a no brainer. To talk about it, it's a waste of airtime.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Thanks to all Bros for candid feedback.

Bro NikNik889 got a good point. Her shop generates income of ~ THB10,000 to 15,000 a month (net) based on my actual observations.

Yeah, but what the heck. As long as she is & I am happy with no strings attached, that should be all. But strange though, I have LOST interest in other puyings. Maybe I am an asshole after all. 555+
You not asshole. As long as you not promising to TAKE CARE of her..............lol.

Seems some people are made to feel guilty if they are having fun. One guy told me i shouldnt have so much fun doing what i do, i should go find other less fun things to do..................lol.

Come on silly singaporeans lighten up and have fun.

Dont take thailand so serious.

One sign you really like a girl is what you described- losing interest in all others. Happens.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

5555555 I didnt expect to hit the headlines when I made the report!
Old 09-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post

LOL!!! True true....but then in BKK...i every morning wake up also think the same leh....nabehzzzz....work again....
dont complain... u party mak mak in BKK...
but to be truthful... when in BKK when there is no work or on holiday... after gal left, i really started to think kin arai? tam arai? I always hang out at T21 to bio chio puying... taking my own sweet time to kin kow.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Bro Lim! U the best! what a true blue Sillyporean should be! Juz curious, if i am not wrong we r the few countries in the world with state sanctioned prostitution. So if i had a bad fuck in GL can i complain to CASE?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Just wake up and waiting for my girl to go makan.

Yesterday was a fun night with bro sansulito n co at climax.
First time there. Hehe.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:42 PM
Samster (eP)

sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Just reach pattaya with my new girl.
Any hotel near beach with good price?
30-40 a night.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

you like to post. give some details on what you do.

how much you paying girl to accompany you? Or is it one of those she enjoys your companionship kind of deals.............lol.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Samster (eP)

To be honest i hate paid sex.
All this girl are my friend / giks.
The excitment of getting the downsouth slowly bit by bit is speechless
Go eat with them
Watch movie.
Eat and shop like a kon thai.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
To be honest i hate paid sex.
All this girl are my friend / giks.
The excitment of getting the downsouth slowly bit by bit is speechless
Go eat with them
Watch movie.
Eat and shop like a kon thai.
So where you got your friends and giks?
Khonthai don't pay for everything, they share the cost among themselves.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Pampered idiotic Singaporean,won't be surprised if there are cases of idiot asking the embassy to help them find where is the best fuck
Since when there is a refund for bad fuck?
The SG embassy staff should have told him this: "You can process your own refund via a HJ"
Old 10-03-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
So where you got your friends and giks?
Khonthai don't pay for everything, they share the cost among themselves.
I'll pay if my thai giks look like these:

Hummm...khao mun gai......aroi mak mak

or this:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1