The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-02-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Ok. So just Ruanchit hotel and he will know? No need any road name?

Anyway my plan for my 28 Feb night will be firstly meet up with a friend who is going BKK to sian a model who use to work in Spore Thai Disco. Go dinner then proceed to NEP myself. Still don't know which AGG to go but looks like RB4 is very much talk about here. If i can find any gal willing to do LT for 3000-4000 then no need go Thermal. If not head to Thermal at 11+ then select from there.

If worst comes to worst still cannot find, then go Mixx liao.
Sukhumit road(maybe wrong spelling)You can walk from NEP or from Nana BTS station just ask anyone or the model they will show you not far maybe 5 min at most.
For that kind of price don't think you need to go Thermae unless you can't find one that you like in AGG
Old 24-02-2013, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Sukhumit road(maybe wrong spelling)You can walk from NEP or from Nana BTS station just ask anyone or the model they will show you not far maybe 5 min at most.
For that kind of price don't think you need to go Thermae unless you can't find one that you like in AGG
Meaning 3k-4k is too little for LT or too much?

I am hoping to get a 7-8 kinda of gal but of cos i lower my standards as the night get darker

Been to the old Siam hotel before and i think the gals there usually quote 2500 - 3000 for LT. Thermal about same price?
Old 24-02-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Depends, Bro RotiPrata, in Thermae, you may get LT for >3500 if time is late and lady is willing to go LT. V few in Thermae willing to go LT. So far I only go ST once. LT offers given to me were from those with rating below 7/10. So not keen.
Old 24-02-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Meaning 3k-4k is too little for LT or too much?

I am hoping to get a 7-8 kinda of gal but of cos i lower my standards as the night get darker

Been to the old Siam hotel before and i think the gals there usually quote 2500 - 3000 for LT. Thermal about same price?
That is the standard price the gals will quote neither too little or too much depending on your generosity

Some beer bar girls will go for 2500 LT but these days not so easy unless they need to pay rent or pressure from some lazy relative for money and not much monger around
Old 24-02-2013, 01:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ok. So just Ruanchit hotel and he will know?
For those who are used to the Changping, Dongguan KTVs like yourself.
The Agogo Bars and Thermae Cafe may not be up to expectations.
Higher end Soapy Massage Parlours, Kapoo Massage Clubs and G-Clubs will have better stock.
Old 24-02-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Depends, Bro RotiPrata, in Thermae, you may get LT for >3500 if time is late and lady is willing to go LT. V few in Thermae willing to go LT. So far I only go ST once. LT offers given to me were from those with rating below 7/10. So not keen.
Quote:
That is the standard price the gals will quote neither too little or too much depending on your generosity

Some beer bar girls will go for 2500 LT but these days not so easy unless they need to pay rent or pressure from some lazy relative for money and not much monger around
Got it. Anyway just go there and try. Alot depends on chemistry also, like how you talk to the gal ect. My budget is 4000 max so hopefully i find someone good with that price.
Old 24-02-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Higher end Soapy Massage Parlours, Kapoo Massage Clubs and G-Clubs will have better stocks.
Agreed,and Thermal cafe if go too late will have lots of left over from AGG
Old 24-02-2013, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Higher end Soapy Massage Parlours, Kapoo Massage Clubs and G-Clubs will have better stocks.
But all the kapoo place cannot bring out de leh...Thats why... But i think for the experience i will still try 1 kapoo place becos Bro Soapafly keep posting the kapoo pictures until i am going crazy

Massage Parlours i went before but at least 4 years back liao. Disco i also sian before but also 4 years back liao. Now go back BKK is always with wife This time finally got 1 day by myself but already noob liao
Old 24-02-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Got it. Anyway just go there and try. Alot depends on chemistry also, like how you talk to the gal ect. My budget is 4000 max so hopefully i find someone good with that price.
As I have mention with that kind of budget should be no problem but these days with the AGG girls LT seem to be out of fashion especially in Rainbow 4

Another good AGG is Dollhouse at SC plenty syt
Old 24-02-2013, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agreed,and Thermal cafe if go too late will have lots of left over from AGG
I will not compare the thai gals with CP prc la...Is different. Thai gals are generally more passionate in bed in my opinion. At least the thai gals that i tried so far are all not bad. Prcs more conservative in general.
Old 24-02-2013, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
As I have mention with that kind of budget should be no problem but these days with the AGG girls LT seem to be out of fashion especially in Rainbow 4

Another good AGG is Dollhouse at SC plenty syt
Sorry bro...SC means Soi Cowboy right? Near NEP?
Old 24-02-2013, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro...SC means Soi Cowboy right? Near NEP?
Yes but not near NEP however can walk,but will take about 15-20 min.
if not too late then take the BTS and go down at Asoke,one stop only
If lazy to walk taxi takes about 5 min only less than 100
Old 24-02-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I will not compare the thai gals with CP prc la...Is different. Thai gals are generally more passionate in bed in my opinion. At least the thai gals that i tried so far are all not bad. Prcs more conservative in general.
PRC's audio in bed is louder.
Old 24-02-2013, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes but not near NEP however can walk,but will take about 15-20 min.
if not too late then take the BTS and go down at Asoke,one stop only
If lazy to walk taxi takes about 5 min only less than 100
Ok thanks bro. In this case i will go Dollhouse first.

Quote:
PRC's audio in bed is louder.
Not true hor...Maybe some PRC like to use alot of "encouraging" words during sex thats why you like izzit?

Once when i was sianing a gal in SG and we were in the sex topic. I told her my qiang xiang is ding li (will power) and she siad...my qiang xiang is gu li (encouragement) I was like...You are soooo going to get F
Old 24-02-2013, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok thanks bro. In this case i will go Dollhouse first.

Not true hor...Maybe some PRC like to use alot of "encouraging" words during sex thats why you like izzit?

Once when i was sianing a gal in SG and we were in the sex topic. I told her my qiang xiang is ding li (will power) and she siad...my qiang xiang is gu li (encouragement) I was like...You are soooo going to get F
Check out Dollhouse web site
http://www.dollhouse-agogo.com/prices
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1