The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blackmail

Sara heard the doctor pull on a latex glove as he moved back to the end of the table and stood. He now had a perfect view of both of Sara's holes. "Have you ever had anything in your anus Sara?" he asked casually. 

"No, never," she stated emphatically.

"Well, here's to new experiences," he chuckled as he pulled her ass cheeks apart. "This definitely looks like a virgin hole. If Lucas is going to get his cock in here you'll definitely need some stretching." He said this as if he was talking to himself. Sara jumped as she felt the doctor use his gloved finger to spread lube on her hole. 

"The secret here Sara is to relax as much as possible. Let me see if I can help," he said as he began to use his other hand to stroke her clit. Without so much as a thought, Sara pushed against his fingers and moaned loudly. "That's it, sweetheart," the doctor encouraged softly as he slowly inserted his finger into her ass. 

"Ahhhh, Oh God..." Sara moaned as the sensations of having his finger in her ass mixed with his slowly, rhythmic stroking of her clit. 

"Yes, you are so tight here. I expected nothing less," the doctor said in a soft, lustful voice. "Poor thing, you want to come so badly. The muscles in your cunt and ass are clinching so hard." He continued to probe around in her ass, moving his finger gently in a slight in-and-out motion. Sara sobbed loudly, though she had to admit to herself that it was from pleasure, not pain. 

"Sara my dear, I'm sorry to say this but despite your fears to the contrary, your ass is begging to be fucked," he said with what was definitely a smile in his voice. "Again, you'll need to be stretched quite a bit over the next few weeks before you can handle Lucas, but it's definitely doable. And if I know him he'll enjoy the process. Yes, Lucas is going to be a happy, happy man." 

Sara cried openly as she squirmed against both of his hands. The sensation of having the doctor's finger filling her ass was like nothing she'd ever felt before. She was revolted by the pleasure of it and wanted badly for him to remove it but she couldn't stop her body from rocking against it. God help her, she wanted him to fuck her ass with his finger. 

"Please Doc, please stop," she moaned through her tears. "Please. I can't take this."

"Poor, poor baby," he cooed. "Ah fuck, I'll have to make it up to Lucas somehow later, but I can't in good conscience leave a patient like this." He continued to pump his finger in and out of her ass as he used his left hand to reach up and pinch one of her nipples. 

"Do you want me to make you come, Sara? Would you come for me?" he asked her forcefully. 

"Oh god... no..." she sobbed. "I mean yes. Please. Jesus, please."

"Please what?" the doctor asked.

"Please make me come. I need to come. Please," she begged. 

The doctor continued to pump her ass with his finger as he reached between her legs and inserted two fingers from his other hand deep into her cunt. Sara hollered out in ecstasy as the doctor began vigorously tapping a spot on her the front wall of her pussy. Within moments Sara felt all of the muscles in her pelvis beginning to quake and clench. 

"That's it Sara," the doctor encouraged. "Come for me sweetheart. Come for Doc."

Unable to stop herself, Sara screamed as her body gave it up and the walls of her cunt and ass squeezed down on the doctor's fingers and her juices flood over his hand. This was unlike anything she'd ever felt and the force of her orgasm caused her arms to collapse. When it was finally over, she lay on the table with just her ass in the air. 

"Ah jesus," the doctor said with a groan. "That is one of the most fucking beautiful things I've ever seen. I can't wait until it's my turn to fuck you. We're going to have such a good time Sara."

More Happy Moments??
https://openload.co/f/RVkCFbl_vIg
https://openload.co/f/HxCtBMTWvr4
https://openload.co/f/3akJOB-7MlI
https://openload.co/f/-KJ27NukK-o
https://openload.co/f/mWmMBj0g_lw
https://openload.co/f/5Z3LVv1PYDw
https://openload.co/f/wT8mRbBW3u0
https://openload.co/f/X93FhPm-YSE
https://openload.co/f/gxhKK7boiHo
https://openload.co/f/zqDzAaRnbzk
https://openload.co/f/7mG1JQ--6zY
https://openload.co/f/0p4bdBvFzgA
Old 30-11-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Benevento deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro, thanks!
Old 01-12-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"I trust all went well," Ben said as he met Sara at the front door. 

"Sure, fine," Sara muttered. 

"You all right, Sara?"

"I'm fine Ben. Can we please just go? I want to go hom... I want to go back to the house. Please?" 

"Yeah, no problem. Of course. Let's go," Ben said with too much enthusiasm. "Let's get you back to the house so you can enjoy the rest of your afternoon."

Sara sat in the back seat of the car in a daze. After he had blown her world and her body apart with his "examination" Doc had turned into a consummate professional physician. He'd handed her a sheet to cover herself with and went about the job of inserting the IUD. It was quick, professional and expertly done. When it was all over he helped her off the table, letting her cover herself with the sheet and even left the room so he she could get dressed in private. When Sara had gone to get her clothes, she realized that the bikini bottoms were missing. Given everything that had happened in the last hour, she wasn't about to ask about the garment. However as she left the room, Doc was waiting for her by the couch. He had placed a kiss on the top of her head and said with a very sweet smile,"I'm going to keep the bottoms. They'll be our little secret." Sara hadn't spoken to him on the way out and she could only hope that the doctor would keep everything their "little secret." 

Back at the hacienda, Sara wanted nothing but to go to her room and lay down. She was tired, confused, disgusted and frankly terrified. And she had a growing headache from the tequila. Sara really wasn't much of a drinker and now she remembered why. 

Her headache was not helped in the least by the ping ponging of questions inside her head. What would Lucas do if he found out about her orgasm at the doctor's office? Should she tell him and beg forgiveness? Or should she pretend it hadn't happened and hope the doctor wouldn't say anything? Goddamn it!! she wasn't about to beg for forgiveness! What happened in that office wasn't her fault! He'd have to know that, wouldn't he? 

As if that wasn't enough to make a girl come unglued, there was the fact that the doctor's probing her in the place she never wanted to be touched had been so mind-blowing. "Anal-play" she knew it was called. She knew some people got off on it, but she'd wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. Ever. To find that it was something she actually enjoyed...well... hell. How many more horrible things was she going to learn about herself on this island? And more pressingly, what was Lucas going to do with this information? A finger in the ass was one thing but she knew all too well how big Lucas was and her bottom was still burning slightly from the doctor's intrusion. There was no way she wanted or could ever handle actual anal intercourse. Sara had to make sure Lucas knew that. She would have to convince him. 

Realizing that she was driving herself crazy and that she really needed some aspirin. Sara picked up the phone in the room and pressed 1. On their way back, Ben had told her if she wanted a snack or needed anything from the kitchen she could just dial 1 and someone would get something for her. "Think of it as your own person room-service," he had kidded. When a man answered on the other end she requested 3 ibuprofen and a glass of ice tea. 

Within in 5 minutes there was a knock on her door. Surprised that they didn't just let themselves in, as they clearly did when bringing her a meal or one of Lucas' infernal notes, she opened the door slowly. On the other side was a smiling young man with a traditional sort of food cart. It really WAS like room service. Weird. On the cart was a bottle of ibuprofen, a pitcher of tea with a glass full of ice and a small ice bucket. In addition to what she had asked for there was a plate of small butter cookies. 

"I know you didn't ask for the cookies, but it's tea time and even if its iced tea you were already having tea so..." the young man said in a rush of breath. He had a very distinct English accent, which made sense, considering the cookies and tea. Sara couldn't help but laugh. 

"I actually love butter cookies," she said opening the door fully so the young man could wheel the cart inside. 

"Would you like this on the patio?" 

"Yes, please...?" Sara said leaving him an opening to introduce himself. 

"Oh, sorry. Gage. I'm Gage," he said and held out his hand to her. 

Sara took it without hesitation. This was the first person on the island she didn't feel wary of. She wasn't sure why, but she just felt an almost immediate comfort with him.

"Well thank you Gage. And if you are the one who brings all of the meals I've already eaten, thank you for those as well," She said as they both walked out to the patio. "You are amazingly quiet."

Gage grinned at her. "Yep, that's me. To tell you the truth, I kind of make a game of it. And, I may be wrong, but I think you're kind of a deep sleeper too, huh?" he asked. 

"Well, that's true. When I sleep, I really sleep. But you're still good at being quiet. Thank you,"Sara answered. 

"It is truly my pleasure. Let me know if you need anything else," he said as he hurriedly turned to leave. 

"It was nice to meet you Gage," Sara said somewhat sad to see him go so quickly. 

Once she had had some caffeine and the headache medicine started to work, Sara decided to distract herself with one of the books Lucas said had been picked out just for her. It actually was a great selection, and she wondered how it had been chosen. "I'm sure he hacked into Amazon and got their recommendations for me," she thought with irritation. She picked a novel she'd been meaning to read for the last year and went out to the patio. 
Old 01-12-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Engrossed in the book as she was, Sara almost didn't notice the patio door opening. Finally registering the noise, Sara's heart raced as she looked up expecting to see Lucas striding out the door. She was greatly relieved when it was once again Ben. 

"Hey Sara. Gage said you asked for some medicine. I'm here to check up on you... and to make you an offer," Ben said as he sat down on the lounge chair next to her. 

Sara looked at him skeptically. "I'm fine, I just had a headache but I'm fine now," she said. "Thanks for checking but I'm good." This "offer" he mentioned had her very curious and she was feeling more than a little distrustful. 

"Good, good. I figured it was something like that or your girl parts hurt from the doctor's visit or something," Ben said completely unembarrassed. "I'll let Lucas know you're fine."

"Oh, please do. Please tell him I am just having the time of my life," she snapped.

Ben just laughed. "I think I'll just stick with telling him you're fine. Better for both of us," he said. "So, the guys and I were wondering if you'd like to have dinner with us?"

Sara was speechless. Who were "the guys" and why did they want to have dinner with her? Was this some sort of set up on Lucas' part to further use her or share her? 

"Um... I don't know. Why would you ask me that?" she asked.

"Don't worry. I already asked Lucas and he's fine with it. It's just dinner. There are five of us who work around the hacienda and we have dinner and play poker on Monday nights. You met Gage earlier and you already know me, so I thought maybe you'd like to know the other guys. You have to be going kind of stir crazy by yourself," Ben explained. "It's just dinner, no big deal, I promise." 

Sara was actually starving and the mention of dinner made it worse. But did she trust Ben enough to do this? He was, after all, the one who hand delivered her to the doctor's office today. As much as she didn't want to find herself in any more compromising positions today, and the safe thing would be to just stay here, she really needed to be around some people. 

"When?" she asked warily

"In about 45 minutes. Is that good for you?" Ben asked

"Sure. Yeah." Sara said

"Excellent! I'll be back in just a little while," Ben said as he got up to leave. 

"I'll be here," Sara said sarcastically, to which Ben just laughed. 

"You'd damn well better be," he threw over his shoulder on his way back through the door. 

The dinner, Sara had to admit, was a lot of fun. "The guys" had turned out to be funny and kind and not one of them acted in any way inappropriately toward her. There was Ben and Gage, plus Jack, Terry and Bones. They joked around with each other about what was obviously a nickname for Bones, but it was all in good fun. The guys had asked her about herself, her life, and had really seemed to enjoy her company. 

After finishing dinner as they set up to play poker, Sara excused herself and headed back to her room. She had always had a lot of male friends and for an hour or so she was able to pretend that that was all these guys were to her... just her friends. 

Her enjoyment at dinner had relaxed Sara considerably since her ordeal at the doctor's office. The jovial conversation and bit of camaraderie had gone a long way toward making her feel almost normal. She realized as she retired to her room that she was pleasantly exhausted. Hanging up her sundress in the closet, Sara slid into bed with her book. Within in minutes she was fast asleep.

Sara had no idea what time it was when she began dreaming that she was laying in a hammock with a gentle breeze blowing across her arm and neck. The feeling was lovely. Unfortunately, she was soon startled awake by the feeling of something heavy resting on her bed. Before she even opened her eyes, she knew it was Lucas. She could smell the unique scent that she now recognized as him. An expensive aftershave subtly applied, worn leather probably from his desk chair or his car..or cars apparently, plus just a hint of coconut that was probably in a lotion he used. In this case though, there was also the smell of liquor. Wherever he'd been, there had definitely been drinking. 

"What are you doing?" Sara said with something like fear in her voice though she was so tired it didn't hold the kind of anger it normally would have. She was laying on her side, turned away from the door. Lucas was sitting with his back to the foot of the bed, so his left thigh was touching her lower back, slowly running his fingers up and down her exposed arm. Disoriented from being awakened from such a deep sleep, she laid perfectly still as she tried to get her bearings. 

Lucas gently pushed the sheet away from her body, exposing Sara's naked back. He softly trailed his fingers down and back up her back, just as he had been doing to her arm moments before. "I just came to check on my new favorite toy," he said quietly. "I didn't meant to wake you. " His voice was heavy with a certain level of intoxication. 

His presence made Sara extremely nervous. Why was he talking so quietly and caressing her so gently? What kind of depravity was this going to lead to? She really just needed to sleep. Maybe if she just pretended she was too far asleep to be roused he'd leave her alone. "Probably shouldn't have touched me then," Sara said in a sleepy voice that contained just a hint of humor and another of annoyance. 

"Well I guess you've got me there, Ms. Sara," Lucas chuckled. "Let's just say I find you irresistible... when you're unconscious." As he teased her he brushed her hair back from her face, tucking it behind her ear. He leaned over and picked up the book she had been reading when she fell asleep. Placing the book on the nightstand and he turned off the reading light. 

"Looks like you had an exhausting day. Ben tells me you and the boys had a good dinner. I'm glad you could find it in yourself to be nice to them. Perhaps you just save your smart-ass and surly attitudes for me?" he joked. 

"Unlike you they've never... well most of them... have never done anything to me to deserve it," Sara said as she stifled a yawn. She was so tired she didn't have to fake it, the slow strokes up and down her back were actually lulling her back toward sleep. 

Lucas leaned over her, holding his weight with his left hand which he placed on the bed just past her belly. He sucked Sara's earlobe between his lips. The sleeve of his shirt brushed her nipple. "Not yet, they haven't baby," he growled quietly into her ear. 

Every part of Sara's body went on high alert. The erotic sensation of his mouth on her ear was heightened painfully by the threat. Lucas ran his right hand up her neck and into the back of hair, gently pulling and massaging. His nuzzled behind her ear with his nose. "You should never forget that every man on this island wants to bury their cock deep inside you. Some of them are nicer to you than others, but all of them want to fuck you," he whispered. 

Sara shuddered involuntarily at both his words and his caresses. Why was he touching her this way? This wasn't the way it was between them. "Stop it Lucas, please. Stop it!! you're drunk," she said but she dared not try to move away from him. 

"That I am little miss. That I am," he said as he pulled her left shoulder toward him causing her breast to jut out and placing her nipple right by his waiting mouth. Without touching her he blew gently on the already erect nipple. "Too drunk to do any justice to this sexy motherfucking body of yours, but not too drunk to appreciate it." 

He reached out with just the tip of his tongue and lightly licked her nipple. Sara hissed as she sucked her breath in. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she wondered how she could feel that lick so intensely between her thighs. "Oh, you like that do you, Sara?" Lucas asked and he gently licked her nipple again. He tangled his hand in her hair and gently pulled her head back, exposing her neck. Moving his mouth away from her nipple, he licked the upper curve of her breast before he settled directly over her jugular vein.

"I talked to Doc this evening," he whispered into her neck. "He told me you were a very naughty girl today. Is that true?" He waited for he answer with his lips on her neck. "Did you let another man make you come Sara?"

Sara knew there was no use in lying, he obviously knew the truth. She wished she could just nod but he continued to keep her head pulled back while he nipped and licked at her exposed neck. The threat was not subtly implied. "I'm sss...sorry," she whimpered. "I'm sorry Lucas." So much for not begging forgiveness. 
Old 01-12-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

"Oh... Sara... you're not sorry yet," he said into her neck "But you will be baby, you will be."

Sara moaned in fear and anticipation. 

"Tell me how he made you come Sara. Tell me what he did to you that made you so hot you couldn't do as you were told." Lucas trailed his lips back down her neck and over her breast, stopping just as he got to her nipple. "Be honest with me and your punishment might not be so bad." 

Sara tried to catch her breath. "Tell me, kitten," he whispered and his breath was hot over her nipple.. 

"He... he put his fingers in me," she stammered. "He said he was examining me, but he put his fingers in me."

Lucas took her nipple between his teeth and bit lightly. "Don't blame the doctor, Sara. He was only doing his job. You're the horny slut, aren't you?" 

"No... no, I'm not," she protested but...dammit... wasn't that the truth? Even at this moment, her cunt was dripping and she wanted this man she hated to fuck her. 

"Yes you are Sara. It's okay to admit it!! I like girls who can't get enough," Lucas said as he continued licking, biting and blowing on her tortured nipple. "Where'd the doctor put his fingers, Sara? Did he put his fingers in your tight, wet cunt?"

"Yes Lucas," she moaned.

"Is that all it took for you to betray me, Sara. Just some strange man pumping your cunt with his fingers and you couldn't control yourself. I had more faith in you than that." Lucas said quietly against her breast. "Was that the only place he put his fingers in you, Sara?" 

Inwardly Sara screamed. "I can't say this out loud," her brain railed. She began to shake and her whole body felt on fire with embarrassment.

"Sara," Lucas growled in warning. 

"No Lucas. That wasn't the only place he put his fingers," Sara whispered. "Please don't make me tell you anymore. I know he told you."

"You're the one who broke the rules Sara. You're the one who has to tell me," Lucas said menacingly as he knowingly moved his left hand to her naked hip. "Now tell me, where did the doctor put his fingers that caused you to behave so poorly?" 

"He put a finger in my... bu... my anus." Sara choked out.

"Ass, Sara. You will call it your ass and only that." Lucas said "Now tell me again."

"He put his finger in my ass." Sara said and covered her eyes with her hand.

"Ah...is that what he did? He put his finger in your ass... and you liked it?" Lucas asked and then drew her whole nipple into his mouth and began gently sucking on it. "You liked having your ass filled, didn't you, Ms. Sara?" 

"No! I didn't Lucas," she said with as much force as she could muster while her nipple was in his mouth. "I didn't want it. I don't want it."

Lucas released her nipple and again gently pulled her head back with his hand in her hair. "I don't think you're being honestly with me, Sara," he said with his lips directly over her ear. "I think you don't want to like it, you don't want to want it... but you do." 

His hand left her hip and slid down her ass. Sara tried to keep her thighs pushed together, allowing him no space to put his hand but as she was laying on her side, it was useless. He simply ran his fingers down the crack of her ass and onto her pussy. "And as I knew you would be, you're wet just thinking about it, aren't you Sara?" he chuckled as he slowly, tortuously slid two fingers into her cunt.

The noise she made sounded almost animal like. Lucas moved back to her nipple and sucked it into his mouth as he continued the slow, deep assault with his fingers. Sara tried very hard to lay still. She both badly wanted him to leave and wished for him to speed up the deep probing he was doing. She knew it wouldn't be long before she couldn't control herself and the last thing she needed was to come without permission again. 

"You want to come, don't you baby? You want me to fuck you faster with my fingers until you come all over them...god you're cunt is amazing," Lucas said. 

Just as Sara started to answer and tell him "Yes, yes please make me come" Lucas withdrew his fingers. Sara shudder and stifled a little cry. Both thankful and disappointed that he stopped, she took a deep breath. 

Before she could completely regain control she realized that Lucas wasn't done. Instead of removing his fingers from between her legs, he had moved them up to her asshole and was rubbing her own juices all over her. "No Lucas, please don't," she moaned and tried to move away from his hand. 

"Oh yes Sara. Just like your tight wet cunt, this hole belongs to me too. And I will stick my cock in you before you leave this island," Lucas was practically whispering as he gently pushed one finger slowly into her anus. "Oh jesus, kitten. Goddamn that feels good. I can't wait to bury myself in your ass" he groaned as his pulled his finger back and then slowly pushed it in further. And then again. And again. 

Sara was on fire. She knew she didn't want this but it felt so fucking good. Before she could stop herself she realized she was rocking back to meet his finger. 

"Oh no, you don't like that at all do you Sara?" Lucas teased. "I bet you'll hate this," he said as he slid two of his other fingers into her cunt. Because she couldn't help herself Sara moaned and pushed her pelvis back to meet the pumping. 

"Are you going to come for me Sara, just like you did for Doc?" Lucas asked in a husky, lust filled voice. 

"Yes Lucas, yes please. Please let me come." she moaned. … … …

With one last simultaneous thrust into her cunt and her ass, Lucas removed his hand from between her legs entirely. Sara had been so close to coming that she practically shrieked when he pulled his fingers out. 

He stood and pulled the sheet back up over her ass and back. "Sorry, Ms Sara," he cooed into her ear. "Dirty little sluts who can't control themselves at the doctor's office don't deserve to come. But it pleases me greatly to know that you like stiff things up your ass. I will soon be happy to oblige."

Sara sobbed and tried to protest that she didn't like it, she didn't want it. 

Lucas paid no attention and turned to walk out the door. "Don't you dare touch yourself Sara. This is your punishment, but if you find some way to make yourself orgasm I will know. And your punishment for that will be a lot worse," Lucas threatened as he opened the door. 

"I am sorry to have awoken you, Sara." he said. "Goodnight."

Last edited by JEMMA; 02-12-2018 at 09:24 AM.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
LovePete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread bro, thanks!
Old 02-12-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Sara stretched out her tired muscles as she laid face down on the lounge chair. She had forgotten how much she enjoyed the peace, quiet and solitude swimming laps provided. "I really have to get access to a pool when I get back," she thought. "My next apartment will definitely have a pool." 

It provided her comfort to think about returning to Iowa... at some point. The 24 days she had to remain on this island in order to fulfill her part of the "deal" forced upon her seemed to stretch out endlessly. On the one hand, she allowed herself to acknowledge that 24 more days without work, but with sunshine, surf, amazing food and all the time in the world to read was not a hateful proposition. On the other gigantic hand, there was Lucas. 3 more weeks of dealing with his sexual demands was almost more than she could process. 

It had taken her 2 hours to go back to sleep after Lucas had visited her room the night before. She was disgusted with herself and the way her body had responded to his touch. And GOD, Sara groaned inwardly, the touch of the doctor earlier in the day. Last night she had spent those hours plotting and contemplating ways in which she could convince Lucas to let her leave early... preferably before he made good on his promise to take her in the ass. Sara shivered even in the hot, late-morning sun when she thought of the things he had whispered in her ear. She knew that if she was being honest, she shivered in revulsion...and anticipation. 

After running through 4 or 5 scenarios of ways to escape she had realized, yet again, that even spending time imagining it was futile. Remembering the lust and eagerness in Lucas' voice when he talked about her ass, she resigned herself to the fact that the best she could hope for was to make the experience less painful. Sara sighed deeply at that resignation. 

"Well, isn't that a sight for sore eyes?" 

Sara nearly jumped out of her skin before realizing Lucas was standing over her. 

"For fuck's sake, can you stop doing that?" Sara spit out. "Stop sneaking up on me!" With her heart pounding in her ears she realized she spoke before she thought about who she was talking to. 

"Giving me orders now, are you?" Lucas smiled down at her. 

He wore a dark gray, lightweight suit, a white dress shirt with an open collar, mirrored sunglasses and an intensely wicked grin. Sara started to sit up, but only got as far as lifting herself to her elbows when he placed a hand in the small of her back, firmly holding her in place. 

"No. Stay as you were. It was a nice view," he said and slid his hand from her lower back down over her ass. Since he only provided her with thong bikinis, there was no barrier between his hand and her flesh. 

"Almost perfect," he commented casually as he untied and removed her bathing suit top. "Just a couple of improvements necessary..." Using both hands he pulled her thighs apart about three inches. 

"Much better," he observed to himself before pulling up the chaise lounge beside Sara and picking up her bottle of sunscreen. Applying a liberal glob on her back, he began slowly rubbing it in.

"Now, what was it you were ordering me to do or not to do, Ms. Sara?" 

Sara once again found herself laying perfectly still under this man's hands. The sensation of being essentially naked in broad daylight while a fully clothed man rubbed lotion on her was unbelievably embarrassing... and erotic as hell. As Lucas began to rub his hands down her ass and on to her thighs, her only thought was to thank god they were on her own secluded patio. 

"I'm sorry. It was just that you startled me. Well, that and you woke me up last night..." Sara stammered.

"Yes, both astute observations kitten. Who said you weren't sharp?" Lucas cut her off sarcastically. "Of course, it IS my house. I am free to go wherever I choose."

"Yes, of course. I just thought you had work to do, I didn't mean that I just... never mind," Sara didn't know why she was still talking. She realized that talking just baited him, but she often couldn't stop herself. 

"And here I thought for sure you'd be happy to see me, after the state I left you in last evening, I mean" Lucas teased her, causing her to blush.

Lucas finished rubbing the lotion on her back and legs. He then poured more into his hands and stood up to straddle Sara's lounge chair. Bending at the knees he ran his hands around her sides and grabbed a breast in both hands. Sara groaned as he massaged and rubbed the lotion over each breast, then rolled both nipples between his forefingers and thumbs. "Aren't you happy to see me, Sara?" he said into her ear. 

Sara's answer was to bite her bottom lip in an effort to not moan loudly. He was right of course. After he had brought her to the brink of yet another unprecedented orgasm, just to walk away at THE moment, Sara's body craved this touch. Her stupid, traitorous body picked up right where he left her the night before. 

Lucas pulled on both nipples as he began to began to bite and suck on the exposed back of her neck. "I'm waiting for an answer young lady. Don't make me turn that pretty ass of yours red again." 

Sara fought to catch her breath. "Yes, Lucas. Yes, I'm happy to see you." 

"Good girl," Lucas crooned as he released his grip on her breasts. "Lay all the way down, Sara."

Sara did as she was told and lowered her top half back down on the chair. She was only slightly startled when Lucas grabbed her bottoms and pulled them off in one swift move. 

"Since you are so concerned about what I am doing today, I will tell you," Lucas said as he sat back down beside Sara. "I was in a meeting this morning and I couldn't stop thinking about how tight and wet your cunt was when I left you last night. I was just wondering if it still felt that way this morning," he said as he reached between her thighs to stroke the now accessible offending area. "For the sake of my business, I left the meeting early so I could go ahead and check for myself." Lucas slid two fingers into her wet hole. "And, oh you do not disappoint me, Ms. Sara."

Sara couldn't help herself. Her body was still craving the release she was denied the night before and as his fingers filled her, all she could think of was that she wanted more. Without a further thought, Sara stuck her toes between the slats of the wooden lounge chair and pushed up to meet his fingers. 

"That's it, kitten. Stick your ass in the air for me." Lucas taunted her as he continued to fuck her with his fingers. "You must have been laying here just thinking about me, as hot as you already are." With his free hand he gripped her nipple tightly. "You weren't touching yourself, were you Ms Sara?" 

"No," Sara moaned "Oh god, Lucas, ohhhhh... no."

"That's a good girl," Lucas said right before he smacked her left ass cheek. "You didn't earn that one, that one's on the house... just because I love the way your ass looks when I smack it."

The smacking barely registered with Sara. All she could feel were his fingers in her cunt and she knew she was going to come. 

"Please Lucas, please... please. I can't stop myself," Sara was so ashamed that she was begging but she couldn't stop. 

Before Lucas could answer, they both registered the unmistakable sound of the glass door sliding open.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mortified, Sara realized too late that it was in fact about the time Gage would bring lunch to her on the patio. As he stepped on to the patio carrying her lunch, Sara knew the view Gage had was of her with her head down, knees on the chair, her ass up in the air with Lucas' fingers pumping in and out of her cunt.

Her first reaction was to scramble away from Lucas as fast as possible. 

"Ah man, ah Boss, I mean Lucas, I'm sorry...I didn't know you were out here," Gage stammered, clearly caught off guard by what he'd walked in on. Startled as he was however, his eyes stayed riveted to the scene in front of him. "I'll just put this here and go..." 

Recognizing in a split second that Sara was attempting to bolt, Lucas grabbed her around the waist with his free hand. "Don't you even think about moving Sara. We're not done here," Lucas growled. 

Turning toward the door, Lucas addressed the young man."Hey Gage, it's not a problem. Ms. Sara was just in need of a release and being the ever gracious host, I am obliging," Lucas joked while holding Sara in place with both the hand around her waist and the fingers he had in her cunt. "Go ahead and set the tray down. Then come over here, I've got a question for you."

Sara couldn't believe her ears. What the hell was he doing? Was he about to conduct business with his house staff while he forced her to expose herself? She was reminded of the ride from the airport and realized that of course that was what he was going to do. She squirmed again, trying to find someway to get free of his grip. 

Without a word. Lucas removed his hand from her dripping cunt and used it to spank her ass hard twice. Sara hollered out in pain, embarrassment and frustration."I told you to hold still."

"Goddamn it Lucas, please. Let me go!" She couldn't bear the thought that the one person with whom she had felt comfortable in this godforsaken house was now being given a full view of her naked ass, not to mention everything else. And now he was witnessing her being spanked. Her humiliation caused tears to come to her eyes. 

"Gage, Sara was telling me last night that she had a nice dinner with you and the other guys." Lucas said casually... as if Sara was not on display. To make matters 100% worse, he returned his hand between her thighs and began gently stroking her swollen clit. "Did you enjoy dinner with her last night?" 

"Lucas... please don't," Sara begged. 

"Yeah, absolutely Boss," Gage said in a nervous and somewhat mystified voice, as if he couldn't quite figure out what was going on here. "It was tops."

"Splendid. I'm glad Sara has someone to entertain her while I'm gone," Lucas continued his slow strokes on Sara's clitoris. "You enjoy her company of course, but tell me Gage, what would you like to do to Ms. Sara's right now?"

Sara's legs wouldn't stop shaking. Despite the current horrifying circumstances, she had been so close to coming right as Gage walked on to the patio. Now Lucas' strokes were about to take her over the edge. She wanted to die. and she wanted to come, but not in that order. 

"Right this minute, boss?" Gage said, his voice becoming choked and a little huskier. "Honestly? Right this minute I'd like to bury my face between her legs and lick that pussy."

Lucas laughed loudly and pinched Sara's swollen nub. "Of course you would. It's a beautiful sight isn't it?"

"Absolutely the best thing I've seen in a long long time, boss." Gage answered without hesitation. 

"Sorry, friend. I'm not in the mood to share that much this morning." Lucas said in response. "I do however invite you to get a preview of what you may soon be enjoying." Lucas said as he indicated Gage should reach out and touch Sara. "Go ahead, she loves fingers in her. Just yesterday she came all over the doctor while he was simply giving her an exam."

As Lucas continued to hold her in place with one hand and rub her clit with the other, Sara groaned loudly as Gage buried a finger in her cunt. "Bloody hell, she feels incredible. She's so wet." Gage's voice was filled with lust and awe. 

"Use two mate, she likes two" Lucas instructed as Gage slipped a second finger into Sara's tight hole. 

Knowing that she was beyond trying to resist, Lucas released Sara's waist and reached out to roll her erect nipple between his fingers while his other hand continued its assault on her clit. "Sara," he said quietly "you have my permission to come. Show young Gage here how beautiful you are when you come." 

Too far gone to think any further about who was touching her or what she must look like, Sara pushed back against the hands stimulating her body. Her orgasm struck her like lightning and she screamed with delicious agony as her body flooded Gage's hand with her juices. "Oh fuck, oh my god... fuck" she moaned as the tremors continued, causing her legs to shake uncontrollably. Her exclamations were met with Gage's own as he felt her muscles contract on his fingers. 

"Ah Christ, that was beautiful," Lucas said to no one in particular. Reaching to his belt there was no question what Lucas wanted now. "Gage, go away." 

Without hesitation, Gage, trotted back inside the house. 

Exhausted from her humiliating orgasm, Sara began to lay down flat. 

"Oh no kitten, we're not done yet," Lucas said as he dropped his pants to the pool deck. "Now, I'm going to fuck you." Grabbing Sara by the hips, he plunged his ridged cock into her in one violent thrust, causing Sara to cry out. As Lucas repeatedly slammed into her over and over again, Sara's body responded as he knew it would. Re- positioning her legs so she could spread them as far as they would go, Sara silently begged for him to fill her up. 

Lucas reached down and tangled his hand in her hair. He pulled her head back up toward him. "I told you they all want to fuck you." He growled through gritted teeth. "But who does this tight cunt belong to Sara? Whose cunt is it to lick, give away or fuck? Whose?" 

As she plunged over the edge of her next explosive orgasm, all Sara could manage was a moan. "Yours Lucas. It's only yours."
Old 03-12-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Two days. 2 days? Had it really been two days since she'd seen Lucas? Sara strolled along the beach, occasionally picking up an interesting shell or stone but mostly just enjoying the fresh air and amazing beauty of the place. Oh, she wasn't complaining about his absence... more like confused. Their last "interlude" had left Sara sexually satisfied and emotionally mortified. 

At least 12 times over the last 2 days she had wished it had just been Lucas with her on that patio. She might even have remembered it fondly, sort of, if that had been the case. It was erotic and it was certainly among the best sex she had ever had. Instead, she had spent 2 days ducking and dodging Gage in an effort to avoid the embarrassment of seeing the young man again. Embarrassment and anger. 

It wasn't like Sara didn't realize men had sexually feelings toward her. Of course she knew that... the sexual appetites and motivations of men were things of legend, were they not? She wasn't an idiot. But she had still clung to the hope that some men, somewhere, actually enjoyed being around her for reasons other than the potential for fucking. Then again, perhaps this wasn't the place to expect to find those men, Sara thought. No, this was the place to remember what Lucas' whispered to her in her bed that night. Any man... hell maybe any person... on this island wanted "in her pants" as her college girlfriends would have said. There was little use in staying angry about it, she knew that. All she was doing was making herself crazy, but damn that man all to hell for needing to prove that around here her worth lie solely between her legs. 

Sara turned and headed back toward the villa with purpose. She wasn't about to seek Gage out, but she wasn't going to hide anymore either. She had survived seeing Ben again after her forced "performance" in the limo, she would survive the embarrassment of seeing Gage as well. After all, SHE hadn't violated HIM, now had she? No, she was going back with her head held high. It was lunch time and, dammit, she was hungry. 

For all her bravado, Sara let out a sigh of relief when she opened her patio gate to see her lunch already laid out for her. Even from afar it looked delicious and Sara once again experienced that bizarre mix of wonder, gratitude and resentment she had been feeling since the moment she set foot on the property. Did her enjoyment and appreciation of the delicious food...and all of the other amazing benefits of being on this island...in someway make her a whore? She really hoped not, but then again, since no one here cared if she was or not (and she would go to her grave before she ever told ANYONE else what had happened on this island) Sara supposed the only person's opinion that matter was her own. She was sure she would be giving it some more thought, whether she wanted to or not. 

All of those emotions were however immediately wiped away as she reached the table and found Lucas' note:

"Good afternoon, Ms. Sara. I apologize for my absence of the last few days. I trust you were able to find worthy pursuits to fill your time. This evening you shall have the pleasure of my company, as we are expected at an event. You will find your evening's outfit in the closet later this afternoon. Someone will be by at 5:30 to help you get ready, I will collect you at 7. I strongly suggest you be ready on time. I look forward to enjoying you this evening." 

A knot formed in Sara's belly and she felt more than a little tingling south of there. How could he do that with just a note? She tried very hard not to focus on the "I look forward to enjoying you" part of the note and decided instead to be thankful that it had not read "I look forward to sharing you tonight." Anything was possible she knew, but a girl could hope. 

After forcing herself to enjoy the lunch, Sara went to the gym to work off some of her anxiety. She noted with some pleasure that her body was benefiting from the good food, loads of exercise and sunshine she was getting. Looking at her face in the mirror, Sara also had to admit that the dark circles she had come to accept as part of her face had almost entirely disappeared. She may be whoring herself out at this point, but apparently it agreed with her Sara thought and caused herself to giggle out loud. "I am really losing it," she said to her smiling reflection. It felt good to be lighthearted for a few minutes.

Biting the proverbial bullet, upon returning to her room Sara headed straight to her closet. What she found inside didn't leave her feeling lighthearted... but neither did it repulse her. Instead, it left her conflicted. What had been laid out for her was a version of "the little black" dress, with an emphasis on little, and a pair of black stilettos that were at least three inches higher than she would chose for herself. But, all-in-all, it didn't look like it was going to be too bad... at least it was better than she had imagined. Of course, those were the only two items she was to wear. 

The next hour was spent getting ready. Sara's "help" arrived as promised in the form of Aaron, a very young, very gay man who announced he was there to do her hair and make-up and she had damn well better get that fine behind in the shower if he was going to have time to do anything remotely presentable with her! 

Well, I'll be damned, Sara thought. Perhaps there is one person on this island that didn't want to fuck her? And with that she found herself breaking out in giggles again. 

An hour later, Sara's hair was beautifully swept up off of her neck and her face looked radiant with just the most subtle touches of make-up. Looking in the mirror she was genuinely surprised at how lovely she looked. 

"Stop your gawking and let's get you into this dress," Aaron ordered good-naturedly, returning from the closet. "Now stand up so I can get you into this without screwing up all my hard work. Put the shoes on first so you don't have to bend over once you're dressed.Sara did as he asked and the dress slid down over her; the silky fabric caressing her sun-kissed skin. 

Much to her discontent however, there was a lot less fabric than she would have liked. The dress was completely backless, and in fact was so low in the back that the very top of her ass was exposed. In the front, it was a halter design that cut clear down to her navel. The halter parts of the top were just wide enough to cover three quarters of her breasts, the result being a great deal of exposure on the sides. The skirt of the dress was full length but had slits up both sides that came all the way up to Sara's hips, leaving precariously little fabric to hold the entire thing together. The effect was as Sara should have guessed it would be. While clothed, she might as well have been naked. She was covered but every part of her was accessible to Lucas... or anyone. 
Old 03-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Aaron let out a low whistle. "Oh God honey, that leaves damn little to the imagination now doesn't it?" he asked completely rhetorically. 

Sara stared at herself in the mirror and again she was conflicted. The woman in the mirror looked... well... hot. There was no way around it and there was no denying to herself that she felt a little thrill to know that was her. But, jesus, there was no way she wanted to go out of the house like this! How could he expect her to go to an "event", where presumably there would be people for godsake, in this outfit? 

"He's absolutely crazy, I can't wear this!" Sara exclaimed.

Aaron laughed. "Crazy? No. Mr Lucas is a lot of things but crazy is not one of them. He just likes what he likes. Oh, and he likes others to like what he likes," he said with a sly smile. "And right now, Mr. Lucas likes you and all of your assets. I suspect he will be very happy with the way that fits."

As if summoned by the mere mention of him, Sara's bedroom door opened and she watched in the mirror as Lucas filled the doorway. 

"Aaron," he said, tilting his head in acknowledgment of the man. 

"Evening, Lucas," Aaron said as he gathered his things and turned to leave. "I hope you will enjoy your evening." 

As the other man sauntered from the room closing the door behind him, Lucas turned his full attention to Sara. She slowly turned to face him and immediately felt her heart rate increase, her legs trembling slightly in the ridiculously high heels. In a simple black suit and tie, he looked sophisticated, debonair and, extremely dangerous. Sara reached out and grabbed the top of a chair to steady herself. The look in Lucas' eyes was nothing short of predatory. 

"I can't go out like this! I can't even stand in these shoes," Sara said in a panicky voice. "I can't go anywhere."

Lucas simply grinned and slowly walked toward her. 

"I'm serious," Sara said "This is going to be a disaster. I look like a hooker."

"Shut up Sara," Lucas said as he approached her. With the heels on she was far closer to his own height and while that should have made her feel bolder, it had the opposite effect. Somehow, though she wouldn't have thought it possible, she felt even more vulnerable. Perhaps she had fooled herself before that she could get away from him if she truly needed to, but in this outfit that was a certain impossibility. 

"You look exactly the way I want you to look," Lucas said. "Turn around and let me see the whole package."

Sara slowly stepped away from the chair carefully and with little grace, turned so he could see the back... or where the back should have been. 

"I'm telling you, I can't do this," she insisted as she felt him step up right behind her. They were now both facing the mirror she had previously been looking into. 

Reaching around her sides, he slid both hands under the halter straps to cup her breasts. He grasped a nipple in each hand and pinched her hard. "I told you to shut up, Ms. Sara," he growled as he rolled her nipples between his fingers and bared his teeth against her neck. Sara's knees buckled slightly and he wrapped his right arm low across her belly to support her. 

"I don't know what it is you see when you look in that mirror Sara," Lucas said quietly. "But what I see is an incredibly sensual woman. I'm not sure what kind of men you've been spending time with kitten, but they are either blind, weak or utter fools for not telling you how intensely fuckable you are."

Sara absurdly felt like crying and laughing at the same time. She closed her eyes. "I don't think that's a word, Lucas" she said with a little laugh.

"Open your eyes." Lucas ordered. "Look into that mirror and do NOT look away." The order was not something to ignore and without argument Sara did as she was told. 

In the mirror, Lucas exposed her left breast completely and continued to stroke and knead it. He let his right hand move down her hip. As she watched he reached through the high split in her skirt until his fingers reached her own warm slit.

"It's apparently not a word in the vocabulary of the pathetic excuse for men you're used to dealing with, but it is most definitely a word," Lucas said completely straight faced. "And it suits you perfectly."

"Your tits beg to have hands on them all the time - squeezing them, stroking them, pinching them." With each word he demonstrated his meaning, drawing a low groan from Sara's lips. Lucas chuckled softly. "I have yet to see you with your nipples in any other condition than ready to cut glass. And I know every time I touch them you're imagining me sucking on them." 

Momentarily letting go of her thoroughly aroused breast, Lucas pulled aside her skirt so she could watch what he was doing with his right hand. "And this cunt of yours. Oh Ms. Sara, you have the most deliciously responsive cunt," Lucas said before issuing another order. "Spread your legs." 

Sara didn't hesitate a moment. She was completely spellbound by what the man in the mirror was doing. As she moved her feet to spread her thighs, Lucas' fingers ran the length of her slit and back, and again, and a third time. She moaned with pleasure and pushed her hips toward his hand, begging him to go further. 

"Be still," Lucas said forcefully. "This is my show."

Sara sucked in her breath and leaned her head back against his shoulder. She could feel his erection against her back and she fought to keep from pushing her ass back against him. As if reading her mind, Lucas himself pushed his groin hard into her, nestling his swollen dick between the cheeks of her ass. 

"I know what you want. I know what your body wants better than you do," Lucas said as he continued to rub gently back and forth on her pussy lips, teasing her mercilessly. "I know that secretly, in a place in your brain you don't want to acknowledge, you're imagining the day I shove my cock deep into your ass while I rub your clit... or someone else rubs your clit.,, until you're begging me to let you come." Lucas chuckled again as Sara shuddered and started to protest. 

"I told you to keep your mouth shut," Lucas growled, pulling her ass back tighter against his erection. "Protest silently all you want Sara. You say you can't go out looking like this, but you will. While you're with me, there's no more hiding. Tonight you take off the mask and show these folks who you really are. That you're not Sara who is pretty and charming and maybe gets to go home with some gutless fool who will 'make love' to her if she wishes. No, you're Sara who will be going home with a man who knows that what she wants is to be fucked." To punctuate his sentence he suddenly plunged two fingers deep into her cunt. Sara's knees buckled, driving his fingers further into her. She could feel the wetness drip down her thighs.

She was already leaning most of her weight against Lucas, but as Sara watched him slowly work his fingers in and out of her cunt, it made her so weak she had to steady herself by grabbing handfuls of his suit jacket. Lucas tightened his grip on her left hip and laughed quietly into her ear. "I was wrong earlier. THIS is how I want you to look tonight. Hard nipples, arched back, wet cunt... begging to be fucked." 

Lucas pulled his fingers from her dripping cunt and let the material fall back across her. He brought his wet fingers up to her mouth. "Taste yourself, Sara," he ordered. And when she hesitated, he grabbed her jaw with his left hand and slowly applied enough pressure to force her mouth open. Sara reluctantly took each finger into her mouth and sucked on them. This time it was Lucas who groaned as he watched her in the mirror. 

Before Sara knew what was happening, she was spun around to face him. "There's only one thing that could make you more beautiful right this moment," he said as he put a hand on her shoulder and slowly pushed her down to her knees, while undoing his belt. "I want you to walk into that party tonight with your lips so red and swollen that every man in there will imagine it was HIS dick you were just sucking." 

As Sara leaned over and eagerly put her mouth on his cock, Lucas groaned appreciatively. "That's my little cock sucker," he moaned. And though he couldn't tell, Sara realized she nodded her head. She was his little cock sucker... and she was in fact exactly who he said she was...Sara who wanted to be fucked.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Lucas directed Sara out the front door to the limo with his hand spread across her exposed lower back. It served not only to propel and guide her but actually offered her a little stabilization. Sara was shaking. 

In part she knew she was shaking because she was unaccustomed to these ridiculously high heels. But it was also a result of the adrenaline and lust coursing through her. Lucas had once again seduced her body but left her wanting. Her lips were indeed swollen as he said he wanted them to be and she was sure they were very red from the workout he'd given her mouth. The idea of walking into a party looking like the slut she feared she was becoming, with the evidence clear on her face, was becoming more and more mortifying by the moment.

As they stepped out into the night air, Sara made another plea for modesty. "Couldn't I have a wrap to put around my shoulders? I'm chilly," She lied. 

"Nice try. No," Lucas answered without hesitation. 

Ben was standing next to the limo and opened the door as they approached. "Good evening Boss," Ben said to Lucas. "Ms. Sara, might I say you clean up pretty damn well. You look... well...if it weren't wildly inappropriate to say I would tell you that you look smoking hot." Ben grinned at Lucas. 

Further ruffled by Ben's "compliment" Sara found herself whining. "Thanks Ben, the slut look is compliments of your beloved 'boss', all the glory belongs to him. Including the fact that I might freeze to death before we make it to our destination."

"Just get in the car, Sara. I'm sure I can find some way to keep you warm," Lucas ordered lightheartedly with a smile to Ben.

Sara let out a loud sigh... one might even call it a huff... and climbed in with as much grace as she could manage. Lucas followed in behind her and took the seat opposite her, with his back against the wall separating them from the driver and Ben. 

As the car pulled out of the driveway, Lucas smirked at Sara from his side of the car. "One has to wonder...have you ever seen a therapist about these control issues you have?" 

This was good, she thought. Arguing with him kept her mind distracted from the tightness in her belly and the wetness that remained between her legs. Arguing she could handle. 

"Why? Would you like to recommend yours?" Sara quipped back."Because I am sure by the time this month is over, a therapist's office will need to be my first stop."

Lucas laughed loudly. "I have no need to see a therapist about MY issues, Ms. Sara. I am completely aware that in full control is the only way I ever want to be."

"Yet you fault me for the same desire? Wow, not much of a hypocrite are you?" Sara challenged. 

The smile on Lucas' face changed from one of amusement to the predatory grin that caused Sara to flinch. "Ah kitten, don't play stupid. You know the difference," he said. "I am in control all the time and that's what turns me on. Control in your every day life is a necessity for survival but nothing makes you hotter than being completely out of control and vulnerable. I would have thought you had accepted that by now."

Sara warily watched Lucas, searching for some way to refute his claim. Having no luck, she went with the old standby of sarcasm. "Well thank you Dr. Ng. Anything else about myself you would like to enlighten me on?" 

Before Sara could finish her sentence Lucas grabbed her wrists and pulled her from her seat and across his lap. "I know that what you apparently want right this moment is a couple of good smacks across this ass," he growled as he pushed her skirt to the side to expose her naked ass. He smacked her hard and quick on each ass cheek. 

"Not that I give a damn about explaining anything to you but just for the sake of conversation, let me illustrate the difference between you and me," Lucas said as he ran his hand over her ass and in between her legs. "Being turned over someone's knee and having my ass spanked would never cause me to be aroused. You on the other hand..." and in the silence as he stopped talking they could both hear the slopping wet noise his hand was making in her cunt. Lucas chuckled softly. 

"But since you asked what else I could teach you about yourself, and while I have you here..." Sara continued to be laid out across his lap; her arms were stretched out over her head. With one hand Lucas held Sara's wrists pinned together, with his other hand he reached into his suit jacket and pulled out something Sara couldn't see. 

"What? What are you doing?" Sara thrashed her head around in an attempt to get a look at whatever he had in his hand. His grip on her hands was amazingly strong and when she tried to put her legs on the floor to push away from him, Lucas simply swung his right leg over both her legs and pinned her completely against him. 

"You get one chance here Sara. One chance. I need both my hands so either you lay still and be a good girl or I'll have Ben come back here and hold you down," Lucas stated calmly. "Your choice."

Sara stilled. 
Old 04-12-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

"I need an answer, Ms. Sara. If I let go of you, will you lay still?" Lucas asked. 

"I can't answer that question if I don't know what you going to do to me? What kind of an idiot do you think I am?" Sara's voice was becoming shrill with panic. She couldn't think straight.Of course she didn't want Ben to "hold her down" but what the hell was Lucas doing that he thought she needed to be held down in the first place? 

"And here we are, back again to the original point. Will you never learn? You have no need to know before you make the decision, because whatever it is I'm going to do is completely beyond your control. The only decision you need to make is how many of us participate in the inevitable," Lucas explained. "But you should know, even that control is about to slip through your fingers. Answer me...now."

Lucas' voice was fierce and husky and caused Sara to go into vapor lock. Her mind and her body couldn't seem to agree on a course of action as her brain reacted to his words with fear and her body with even deeper arousal. She found herself unable to speak. 

"Times up," Lucas said as he ever so briefly let go of Sara's hands to reach behind him and give one strong rap on the glass between them and the front seat. As he once again pinned her wrists to the seat, the window rolled down.

"Yes boss?" Ben responded through the opening. 

"Ben, stop the car," Lucas ordered. "Ben, your assistance is needed in back here."

"NO!" Sara shouted when her voice came flooding back to her as she felt the car stop. "No, I'll be still. I'm sorry, you just scared me. I'll be still.... I promise!"

"Sorry, kitten. Its too late," Lucas said in an infuriatingly casual manner. 

"Please Lucas, please," Sara hated the sound of herself begging. But she was apparently the only one. 

Lucas shifted Sara slightly on his lap and she could feel his rock hard erection. He groaned, "God, when you beg like that it makes me just want to call off this whole party appearance, take you back to the house and fuck you until you can't walk for days," Lucas growled. "If you know what's good for both of us, you should stop that immediately." And for good measure he spanked her hard one more time. 

Much to Sara's utter distress, Ben opened the door and stuck his head in "What's up boss?" he asked.

"Get in Ben. Ms Sara's is in need of a little help laying still and you're just the man to give us a hand, so to speak," Lucas said.

Without hesitation Ben slid in and sat on the seat, directly across from where Sara's head lie. Sara turned her head to face the back of the seat, closed her eyes and sobbed. "Lucas, don't do this. I will lay still. I'll do whatever you want." 

Lucas caressed her stinging cheeks, gently rubbing over what Sara knew must be bright red marks. "I know you will, love. But Ben's here now. We don't want him to have made the trip from the front seat for nothing," Lucas chuckled. "Ben, come sit over here and hold Ms. Sara's hands for me. She's a squirmier, so hold on tight."

Ben moved to the sit on the same seat Sara and Lucas already occupied. He took both of Sara's wrists in his hands and kept her in the same position Lucas had already put her in. 

"This good Boss, or do you need me to pull her more on to my lap?" Ben asked, in what Sara could only describe as a hopeful voice. 

"Sure, what the hell?" Lucas laughed. "You've certainly earned more than that, but if that'll make you happy for the moment, pull her on over there a little more." And between them Lucas and Ben moved Sara's body forward so most of her lay across Ben's lap. Ben continued to hold on to her wrists with one hand and placed a heavy hand on her naked back to hold her against his legs. 

"Sara," Lucas said in a matter-of-fact manner. "It's time we got started on getting your ass ready for me. Doc, as I am sure you remember so well, says you need a little stretching before you can take me and tonight seems to me to be the perfect time to start that process. "

"Oh god, no. Please Lucas," Sara groaned and squirmed and quickly realized she now was laying across two men with raging hard-ons. And clearly her words and actions were making it worse. 

Ignoring her completely, Lucas continued. "Just relax, you're going to like this..." and the next thing Sara felt was an object of some sort being pushed into her pussy. Though it took her by surprise, it was in no way an unpleasant feeling. Lucas slowly started moving the toy in and out of her cunt. It wasn't as wide as his two fingers and though she couldn't tell for sure it didn't feel as if it was longer than 4 or 5 inches. As he fucked her with the phallus, Lucas rubbed her clit. 

"Ben, feel free to add some stimulation. As you may remember from our ride home from the airport, our lovely Sara has some gorgeous nipples that ache to be pinched," Lucas said to his assistant. 

"If I must," Ben said lustily and moved his hand from Sara's back and around her side. Pushing beneath the strap of fabric covering her, he filled his hand with her breast. He began to knead and squeeze and Sara could feel her breast swelling in his hand. Ben rolled her nipple between his fingers and gave a gentle tug, causing Sara to groan into his leg. 

"God I love your tits Sara," Ben said. "I've been thinking about them since I first saw you in Hawaii and they feel even better than they look."

Sara's face flamed red with embarrassment but the rest of her vibrated with what she knew was a growing orgasm. But just when she thought Lucas was going to make her come by fucking her with the toy, he removed it from her cunt and began rubbing it against her asshole. "See Sara, it's not too big. We'll start small and work our way up. Trust me." 

Sara jumped as Lucas rubbed a glob of cold lube on her hole and began to slowly rub in circles. "Just relax, Kitten," he said softly as he pushed his finger into her. "Just relax."

After a few moments of gentle probing, Lucas removed his finger and Sara felt him push against her with the head of the butt plug. Due to the continued attention Lucas was giving her clit with his other hand and the rolling and pinching of her nipple by Ben, Sara was still right on the edge of coming but her fear of the pain to come was making her very confused. She thrashed her head and sobbed and moaned at the same time. It wasn't until Ben let out a very deep groan that she realized her mouth was now inches away from his highly erect cock. 

Taking stock of the new situation, Lucas chuckled. "Sorry Ben, I need her attention focused on her ass at the moment. You're gonna have to wait."

"I know boss. Can I just say, though... you are one lucky son of a bitch," Ben laughed breathlessly. 

"Resourceful, Ben. Not lucky. Resourceful," Lucas corrected.

While Sara tried to move her mouth away from Ben's crotch, Lucas pushed the butt plug in further, causing her to buck and squirm. 

"This is it Sara, it's going in," Lucas warned and with no further hesitation he pushed the plug all the way to the hilt. Sara cried out... in pain? In pleasure? She didn't even know. It was a feeling like nothing she had ever experienced before. The burning and stinging where the muscles were being stretched were very unpleasant, the feeling of being filled was erotic and strange... but not agonizing as she had expected. 

"There we go, Ms. Sara's," Lucas said softly as he stroked her bottom. "I knew you could do it. We're going to leave that right there for the rest of the night. You and I ... and well Ben of course, will be the only ones to know that you've got up your ass tonight. And we're one step closer to the day I take you completely." 

Sara shuddered and sobbed slightly. "Can I get up now, please?" She asked shakily.

"Of course. Ben you can let go of Ms. Sara's wrists...and nipple... now," Lucas laughed. "Thank you for your help. Sara will pay you back later, I promise."

Ben sighed and released Sara. "My pleasure entirely, Boss."

Once she was free, Sara scrambled to the seat opposite. The movement jostled the plug in her ass and sent uncomfortable and erotic sensations shooting through her. She moved to the farthest point away from Lucas and turned her head from him in a vain effort to keep him from seeing her tears or the excited flush of her face. For a moment he left her in peace as he wiped his hand on a handkerchief.

"Sara," Lucas said quietly after a few moments. "The rules haven't changed. Ass on the seat, spread your legs like a good girl. We'll be at our destination in just a few minutes."
Old 04-12-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hatefever99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, do keep your story coming!
Old 06-12-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

"Where are we going?" Sara asked quietly.

Lucas didn't answer at first, appearing to ignore her question. Whether he was ignoring her or simply not paying attention, Sara couldn't tell. But the longer he took to answer, the more horrifying the scenarios in her imagination became.

"The business owns a resort on the far end of the island, it's where our clients and business associates stay. Every year I invite 5 or 6 of our best clients and their significant others to come stay for a couple of weeks. I host a party at the end of their vacation... good for business," Lucas explained off-handily. He was staring out the window, not paying any attention to Sara at the moment.

It was worse than she thought. Being paraded around and groped -- let's face it, more than groped -- by Lucas's men was depraved enough. Now it appeared that she was to become a play thing to be displayed and used by "outsiders." Immediately upon this thought, it occurred to her that she already had, and she began to blush furiously at the memory of her afternoon in Lucas's office with his clients.

Sara contemplated the speed at which the car was going and whether she could actually survive a jump from it. Could she get the door open and get out before he grabbed her? Sure, she couldn't escape completely, but if she actually survived the leap at least he wouldn't take her in front of his clients with broken bones and road rash...would he?

"Lucas?"

"Yes, Ms. Sara?" Lucas answered, turning his attention from the passing landscape back to Sara.

His gaze was intense and she squirmed in her seat. A mistake; as this moved the plug he'd put in her ass and reminded her of the scene moments before. And in truth, between the memory of what the men in that office had done to her, the sensual torture Lucas had put her through in the bedroom and the sensation in her ass... well hell... she was incredibly turned on and terrified. 

"What are you intending to do to me in front of these people?" Sara tried her hardest to sound matter-of-fact and strong. But it came out sounding a little like a strangled frog.

And of course he laughed. He laughed that slow, deep, throaty chuckle and goose bumps broke out all over Sara.

"Sara," he practically purred. "I have no doubt you think I am a completely depraved, sex-crazed pervert who should be locked away... probably with people who will exact some of the revenge you've been plotting in that pretty head of yours."

"You're characterization is surprisingly spot on," Sara jabbed back in an effort to find some even footing in this conversation.

Lucas continued on as if she hadn't spoken. "What I intend to do in front of 'these people' is to have a fantastic dinner, make small talk with my clients and their wives, or husbands as the case may be, maybe do a little dancing... then excuse myself so that I may go fuck the taste out of my sexy intern's mouth."

Sara found herself in a situation that was rare for her... she was speechless.

"What's the matter, Ms. Sara?" Lucas grinned. "Is it surprise or disappointment that keeps your smart mouth quiet?"

"I...well it's definitely not disappointment..." Sara managed.

"Well then surprise, I suppose," Lucas answered for her. "You're surprised that I can control myself in public, that I don't expect everyone to share my proclivities...much less my pet... or that I can dance?"

Sara grabbed on to anger and indignation, as the safest emotions she could manage at the moment. "Your pet?! Are you kidding me?"

Again Lucas laughed, and this time he was certainly laughing at her. "Ah kitten, poor choice of words I suppose," he offered in what might have been an apologetic manner if it had been coming from anyone else.

Lucas grabbed Sara's hand, then pulled her over so she was sitting sideways on his lap.

"What would you have me say? My toy? My employee?" He leaned in and gently bit the sensitive spot between her neck and her collarbone, while he cupped one of her breasts in his big hand; slowly caressing the nipple. "My lover?" he whispered into her neck and Sara shivered all over as the walls of her pussy contracted.

Lucas released her breast and slid his hand down her body, not stopping until he had his thumb firmly in place on her clit and two fingers seductively stroking her extremely wet slit. "How about my slut? Would you prefer I call you my hot little slut?" He had worked his way back up her neck with his mouth and he whispered these last words in a slow, hot breath directly into her ear.

"Oh god, Lucas," Sara moaned. "Please." She was so in need of release that it was bordering on painful. He was moving his fingers rhythmically in and out of her pussy ever so slowly, never giving her enough. She began to rock her hips against his hand. Anything to end this torture. 

"Please what, Sara?" he teased. "Please call you my hot little slut?"

Sara bit her bottom lip and tried not to speak, tried not to moan. It was no use, he knew how to play her like a fiddle. He knew exactly how to bring her to the edge and then back off, and he did it expertly.

"Please, Lucas. Please, let me come." She said breathlessly when she couldn't hold back any longer. The pleading in her voice embarrassed and inflamed her. She could feel his rock hard erection just under her ass and she wanted it inside her like she had never wanted anything before.

Abruptly the car slowed and made a turn, then came to a stop.

"Bad timing, love," Lucas said as he unceremoniously removed his hand from between her legs and moved her off his lap on to the seat. "You'd better put your tits back in your dress, lest we blow our boss and intern cover." His amusement was obvious and infuriating. Sara glared at him.

He rearranged his pants and buttoned his jacket closed in an effort to cover his crotch. "You behave yourself at the party and I promise, I'll take care of you later... in spectacular fashion. Now get your ass out of the car."
Old 06-12-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

It wasn’t until I got my new pair of glasses, that I finally spotted the difference and with clear, unblurred vision, I could finally see just how big my tits had really become.

If they kept growing like this, soon I would have to start wearing a D cup bra like my mother wears. Her bra’s are like sails on the washing line in a gentle breeze. I tried one of her bra’s on once and I had to stuff two pairs of my white gym socks into each cup to make them fill out like her large tits do.

I did find myself getting aroused, as I looked @ myself in the wall mirror, @ the profile of my otherwise slim body, as I stood side on and seen the large torpedo shape of the lace and satin bra with its thick back straps to help give some extra support.

I found myself soon rubbing the palm of my hand down the front of my white cotton panties, till I felt the sensation in between my legs which I had accidentally discovered only a few weeks earlier when I had been riding my bike.

I’d had my first cum or orgasm, as my pussey mound got ground into the very front tip of my bike seat, as I pushed hard on my pedals in the stormy wind that tried to slow me down to a stop.

It wasn’t the wind that stopped me, it was the high electric tingling sensation along and inside my pusseyhole, as my orgasm finally broke.

I had stopped on the side of the road, panting with my head down between my arms that still held the handle bars, but I wasn’t panting from not being out of breath. My whole body now felt this electrical tingling through every cell and nerve, with my legs hardly able to help keep me on my feet. I was so amazed @ how aroused I was and that I didn’t want the feeling to ever stop. I quickly looked around to see if there was anyone @ all around me that was paying any particular interest in me, but there was no one @ all, only the speeding motorists in their cars going by on the motorway, beside the cycle lane.

Only knowing that the feelings that I was now having, was from my pussey mound being ground into the leather point of my bicycle seat, I tightened the grip of my hands onto the handlebars, as I then eased the front of my white cotton panties forward and down slightly, till I felt the metal round piping that ran from below my bike seat, to the front mounting point of the bike frame.

I used my inner thighs to help squeeze and relax my tight ass cheeks under my dark blue pleated skirt, so that my white cotton panties were now slowly sliding back and forth the metal pipe of my bike frame.

I had had the urge to pinch and tweak my nipples which were now both aching under my bra, but because I was in such an open, public place, I knew that wouldn’t be possible without drawing undue attention to myself. I did though press my hand up against my chest and give them both a slight rub, as if I were trying to stop some kind of itch.

In a matter of minutes, with my breathing in a rough gasping state, I bit my lips together to stop myself from screaming out loud,as I suddenly jerked my clenched ass cheeks together in short thrusting, forward pushes, as I felt my pussey lips being pushed either side of the metal pipe under my white cotton panties, the crotch of them saturated through with the sticky wet fluid which had now freely seeped out from between my tingly pussey lips.

Once I had recovered enough, I continued on my bike journey till I got home. In my bedroom I quickly stripped out of my uniform and I began to touch myself like I had wanted to on the side of the motorway. I caressed my completely bare body, while probing the sticky entrance of my pussey hole. Another orgasm quickly built and then burst, my mind exploding along with every nerve ending, as I bucked my pussey mound into the palm of my hand with my index finger buried to its hilt.

I could only now imagine how bad my tits will ache when they get to the size of my mothers large tits, but if what I have already felt is anything to go by. 

I was going to have fun in finding out......

@ first it was a bit of a mystery, but then by accident, I found out what was happening.

After most of my gym classes and on getting back to the changing rooms. I would find my white cotton panties were no longer there, they had gone missing from where I had left them with my cupped bra.

Soon, some of the other girls panties were going missing as well and we were all now wondering what was going on.

It wasn’t till I happened to bump into the school janitor in the hall way, that I worked out the mystery of the disappearing panties.

I happened to ask the janitor if he had seen anything a miss around near the changing rooms. He looked @ me and said as a matter of fact, that he had. He told me to follow him back to his janitors office and once there, he pointed to a brown cardboard box, on an old broken desk next to his own desk.

I peered into the the large cardboard box and heard myself gasp, there laying @ the bottom of  the box was a large pile of panties, of every shape, style and cut. Some were cotton, some satin and even some which were like large bloomers that much older women would wear.

I reached in and found quickly about seven pairs of panties which had gone missing which were mine and that had been lost many weeks before.

As I turned to ask the janitor where had he found all of these panties, I found myself gasping again, when I looked and seen the janitor now standing behind his desk and there poking out from between the unzipped fly of his trousers, was his long hard cock. It wasn’t so much the sight of his hard cock that made me gasp, it was more the fact, that wrapped around his hard cock and gripped tightly in his hand, was the pair of my panties which I had just lost.

“What’s this box, where did you find all of these panties?”, I yelled @ him.

He slowly pumped his hand, using my cotton panties to encase the girth of his shaft, as he then looked @ me.

“The box is the lost clothing property box, in there is where I put any items of clothing which I find on the course of my day while doing my janitors duties.

I looked back into the box and grabbed a handful of mixed panties in my fingers, bringing them up to show him. Now that they were out of the box, I could see that they were all dirtied and I mean not dirtied because they had dirt or pee in them. I held the panties up towards the janitor and said to him, “see here, all of these panties, they have all been used, they all have dried cum stains all over them………, its…. its you isn’t it……., you are the one who’s been stealing our panties from the changing room while we are in gym class.

The janitor didn’t speak as he looked @ me, but he quickly increased the speed of the pumps of his hard cock.

Less than 10 seconds later the first shooting spurt of white cum shot out of the end of his hard cock, the trail of it falling back down to seep into the cotton fabric of my panties crotch.

My eyes and mouth were now open and both feeling like they were going to hit the floor @ any moment in shock, but somewhere, somehow, another part of me was now finding this moment arousing and the sight of the janitors hard cock, as he orgasmed his white cum over the crotch of my cotton panties, now had me with my eyes glued to his pumping hand.

The janitor then, while still holding his hard cock, he walked from out behind of his desk and stood now right in front of me, the tip of his hard cock mere centimeters away from my face.

He must have seen something in my expression, as he then spoke and said, “unbutton your blouse, let me see those perky small tits of yours”.

White cum trickled still out of the end of his hard cock, with the base of his cock in a web of thick black pubic hairs which poked out through the parted zip as well.

I found myself with my fingers starting to unbutton my white cotton blouse before I knew it and then tucking the tops of my bra cups back on themselves, so as to expose both of my nipples to his gaze.

He looked @ them both with his eyes squinted, in study of some fine detail. He then reached out and pinched my right nipple between his thumb and forefinger, while @ the same time thrust his cock forward till the tip of his hard cock rested in between my just parted lips.

I spent the next 15 minutes sucking and licking the janitors, as he threw my freshly soiled cotton panties back into the lost property box.

By the time I was finished, the janitors cock was rock hard against and he pulled me up and bent me over his desk edge. I gasped again as his hard cock was pushed and nudged into my pusseyhole, as he fingered around the rim of my tight asshole once he had brought the hem of my pleated skirt up over my hips. He then thrust again and I couldn’t then believe how wet and how easily his hard cock slipped into my pusseyhole.

My body brought out into a mini sweat as he then started to pound into my pusseyhole from behind, his hard cock filling every space and void possible.

Another 5 minutes and I felt his now dry thrusts as he orgasmed again, but this time his cum was all spent, his cum was soaked into a pair of my cotton panties, just like he had done with all of those many other pairs that were in the lost property box.

When he pulled his cock out, I fingered my clit, till I too came, my hips bucking against the edge of his desk as my orgasm made my pussey muscles clamp around my buried fingers.

I left his office that day with a bundle of soiled panties to take back to the changing room and for the other girls to sort out who’s were who’s. When I went to close his office door, he said to me, “how about you wear a pair of your thong panties tomorrow”.

I stopped briefly, how did he know I had a pair of thong panties. but then it suddenly dawned on me, The thong panties that I have, they were the only pair that hadn’t gone missing and they were the only pair which I had come back to the changing room to get dressed and found the crotch of them soaking wet. They were so wet in some kind of white sticky substance, that I hadn’t bothered to put them back on and threw them into my bag and would put them in the wash once I was back home.

I wondered what state my thong panties were going to be in tomorrow, as I felt my own pussey cum slowly seeping down the insides of my thighs as I walked back to the girls changing room with a bundle of their used panties in my two hands.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1