The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of
Re: B2B Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa View Post
if my comments not welcomed
MPs have their risk, whatever reason, they won't share with us their profits so we shdn't be bother with their problems.
We are all here for FUN & Entertainment, enough problems at home, work etc..
Btw all comments are welcomed.
Old 23-01-2013, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kuabengguan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When you find a good playground, preserve it. Sharing is fine. With hints, it is more than enough. It seems that most of the bros wants to be spoon feed. Uploading photos etc will definitely pose risk to the MPs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
MPs have their risk, whatever reason, they won't share with us their profits so we shdn't be bother with their problems.
We are all here for FUN & Entertainment, enough problems at home, work etc..
Btw all comments are welcomed.
Old 23-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Santa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

many of you may not have met MIB came knocking when you are at the premise ! i hv samster friends from spore who were brought to police station for statement & be witness although not caught red handed ! imagine that poor guy can't even speak malay n all the hassle he have to face ! i was there to help him .
there was once a raid conducted in a hotel spa & a japanese customer caught red handed while getting a HJ ... MIB came with reporters n threaten to take his pictures & the poor jap nearly kneel down with tears !
By the way just now met cashier from Red Dot ... having tea with Xin Ling boss .. he told me No 8 is released & back in action ! of course u shd guess how they manage to get out & with CNY coming rates will be higher !

sure we are out to enjoy n who cares abt the boss & girls problem ... im only concerned abt us customers ... paying n getting into trouble rather than enjoyment
Old 23-01-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
many of you may not have met MIB came knocking when you are at the premise ! i hv samster friends from spore who were brought to police station for statement & be witness although not caught red handed ! imagine that poor guy can't even speak malay n all the hassle he have to face ! i was there to help him .
there was once a raid conducted in a hotel spa & a japanese customer caught red handed while getting a HJ ... MIB came with reporters n threaten to take his pictures & the poor jap nearly kneel down with tears !
By the way just now met cashier from Red Dot ... having tea with Xin Ling boss .. he told me No 8 is released & back in action ! of course u shd guess how they manage to get out & with CNY coming rates will be higher !

sure we are out to enjoy n who cares abt the boss & girls problem ... im only concerned abt us customers ... paying n getting into trouble rather than enjoyment
Agreed. For us it will be a huge amount of $$ n effort to get away
Election period, stay with powerful or Normal MPs will be safer
Old 23-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 12
dreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant future

went to RedDot on monday but the door was locked, called the boss and he said that day no work.. sigh.. all right.. then i walk around and try another MP opposite RedDot, didn’t see the what's the shop name..

once walked in, a lovely young lady sitting on the counter, saying RM58 for an hour.. ok, since no luck for the legend no 8, try this one 1st.. then come in a 3+ PRC, not good looking but body still ok (slim).. her massage still so so, during the massage, keep pushing her leg and butt on my hand.. then I start to roam her leg and butt, after that ask if I want special package. 100 for B2B or oral for 150, since I never tried B2B before so I take it, that time I was facing down and she took off her cloth then start to massage me.. Oh god.. her boob is so soft, the feeling is good.. I start to roam her whole body but she refuse to let me touch bottom, only outside her pantie. After a while, she gave me “ru jiao”.. put more oil on my bro and use her boob till I cum.. this is the 1st time I tried and really good good..

ps: many thanks for the map and photos, really help a lots, appreciated that bro!!!
Old 23-01-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Santa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup Red Dot was closed cos of the raid last friday but the girls were released yesterday . today started working . the one opposite on the ground floor is Zi Zu Fang with a lot of younger PRC below 26 . qiute unlucky if u were to get above 30 ... no hard feelings anyway young or older is not important ... service is most important !
Old 23-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer326 View Post
went to RedDot on monday but the door was locked, called the boss and he said that day no work.. sigh.. all right.. then i walk around and try another MP opposite RedDot, didn’t see the what's the shop name..

once walked in, a lovely young lady sitting on the counter, saying RM58 for an hour.. ok, since no luck for the legend no 8, try this one 1st.. then come in a 3+ PRC, not good looking but body still ok (slim).. her massage still so so, during the massage, keep pushing her leg and butt on my hand.. then I start to roam her leg and butt, after that ask if I want special package. 100 for B2B or oral for 150, since I never tried B2B before so I take it, that time I was facing down and she took off her cloth then start to massage me.. Oh god.. her boob is so soft, the feeling is good.. I start to roam her whole body but she refuse to let me touch bottom, only outside her pantie. After a while, she gave me “ru jiao”.. put more oil on my bro and use her boob till I cum.. this is the 1st time I tried and really good good..

ps: many thanks for the map and photos, really help a lots, appreciated that bro!!!
What is the name or number u took? I was there last week but the gal didn't offer 150 for oral, only 100 for b2b. Btw, anyone have aromatic contact number? I would lie to make appt next time before heading there. Thanks.
Old 24-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgg09 View Post
What is the name or number u took? I was there last week but the gal didn't offer 150 for oral, only 100 for b2b. Btw, anyone have aromatic contact number? I would lie to make appt next time before heading there. Thanks.
i found zi zu fang, but not time to go massage yet,, strange that they dont provide foot massage lei.. i manage to get 2 contacts of the PRC inside, need plan to go down some time this wk..
Old 24-01-2013, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Is it safe to visit red dot now? So scare kana caught red handed.

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 24-01-2013, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 12
dreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgg09 View Post
didnt get their number or contact, the lady served me was ah ling.. if i not remember wrong.. i heard there is indonesia lady massage as well because she was asking other guy for service.. "fifty only mah... so cheap..." by the time i was being massaged.. lol...
Old 25-01-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
antidotes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro.. can pm location plss.. thnks
Old 28-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

juz try no 8 at red dot.not really pretty lah.who mention got fj?she offer hj,b2b and bbbj only.bbbj need rm150.i juz take b2b rm100.ty prc more pretty lah
Old 29-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fifidzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me the location
Old 30-01-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ooomgomgomg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this no.3 PRC at massage place next to Viet. This one is a milf compare to other younger syt there. But she friendly and can give good hj with gfe. One thing the boobs really saggy, really. Milf lover can go for her. Btw she is ex-TY.
Old 30-01-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wakloun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I agreed with bro Santa on this...

I ever kena bail my kakia one time worst part is Malay. Kena go Religious Office and me myself kena counsel by them...

for my kakia... he got himself one counselling on a separate day.

this incident happens 2 yrs back...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1