The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

trying veri hard on tinder .... no luck yet.... keep trying
Old 09-04-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 9
michelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
trying veri hard on tinder .... no luck yet.... keep trying

You have not try here?
LOL.

Up to you to believe.
Even salt looks like sugar.

:
Old 09-04-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Boaring8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Finally a 45yo local milf chatted me up in WC..She initiated the chat...No pic profile type..I hope it is not a pervert man behind it LOL
Haha please keep us updated
Old 09-04-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 17
blactooth is one of the Best!blactooth is one of the Best!blactooth is one of the Best!

tried on tinder but couldn't find any. quite weird, maybe milfs have their own type.
Old 13-04-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Bumpz up! Bro kimsiew do update your conquests when available.
Old 13-04-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Shanghai Dolly is closing tomorrow, where else to hunt for MILFs IRL
Old 13-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 16
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Shanghai Dolly is closing tomorrow, where else to hunt for MILFs IRL
cfm alot of people lol
Old 14-04-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Update on the milf
She deleted me in WC
No chance to work at all

Regarding Shanghai Dolly , the cougars there are pretty ferocious hence quite a pity now it’s gone I can’t forget how much milfs I grind over there . Memories!

Hope they will congregate at another place
Old 14-04-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me hunting MILFs wasn't a problem when I was younger read where are older women who are seeking younger males, short and useful direction on how and where to find MILFs who are interested for "friendship" with younger men
Old 14-04-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Busy week! but manage to met Cassandra (the printer sales manager mentioned in my previous post) yesterday for dinner. we met early around 6pm at a korean resturant in Amoy street. she was in her company polo tee (as they have an event) and in jeans.

we catch up and was constantly teasing each other during dinner. after dinner, we walk across to club street to have a drink but we happened to walk pass a spa and decided to go for a massage.

we booked for an hour of massage in the couple room.when we enter the room and after the massauer left us to shower and change, we just hug and kiss each other passionately and started stripping each other, her polo tee was easy, i pull it up to reveal her light grey bra with pink lace trimming. i bend down slightly and pull up her bra and start licking her nipples. she moans softly, i drop my pants and her hand was on my hard dick rubbing it from my briefs.

i kneel down further and unbutton her jeans to reveal her matching light grey panties. it was extremely soft to even feel it.. i put my nose near her crotch area and rub her. after a long day, she have totally no smell at all. i lift her to sit on the massage bed and spread her, and started kissing her virgina through her panties. she is wet, and the stickiness on her panties stain my nose...

i pull down her panties while she is still seated on the bed and pull down my briefs and enter her. she was surprised and gave a out an extremely loud moan. i had to cover her mouth. i know i have to be quick before the massuer comes in, and pump her fast, she moans louder and louder and i had to put my hands on her mouth.

we stopped after 2 mins to quickly take a shower and change, showered together and i put my finger into her while she clean my dick woth the shower gel. half way the massuer knock the door.. so we chop chop dry up and get out. i was still semi hard.

the massage was good, i fell asleep halfway. an hour later, the massuer left for us to shower and change. the room was dark, we were both in our disposable underwear. she walk towards my bed and push me down to lay on the bed. she climb up on top of me and started tearing her disposable brief.. i did the same while she stands on top. she wanted to enter me from the top, but i decided to do somting else, i pull her pussy towards me so she is literally sitting on my face, and i start licking her. she is damn wet and started moaning.

after awhile, she whisper that we have no time left and she wants to enter me. so she move her ass down and hold my dick and rub it on her wet pussy before she sits on it and started rocking... it was damn exciting and i coulnt hold on, so i sit up facing her and push her to lay down on the other side of the bed start pumping her, she moans while i pump her and this time i dont really care... i pump her hard and came inside her after a few minutes.

we went to shower, changed and when we open the door the 2 masseur was standing outside with 2 hot tea smiling cheekly at us , i gave them tips and walk out with her gigging. i am sure some of my sperm is on the bed.

we held hands and walk back to amoy street where we parked and head home. she massage me that she havent cum yet and say next time, she wants to cum twice.
Old 14-04-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Exciting quickie in massage room. TS damn you're good!
Old 14-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Busy week!

we went to shower, changed and when we open the door the 2 masseur was standing outside with 2 hot tea smiling cheekly at us , i gave them tips and walk out with her gigging. i am sure some of my sperm is on the bed.
Great job TS. Another exciting encounter.

Even managed to give the two MLs an unexpected 'show'.

Looking forward to more juicy stories of MILFs encounters from you!
Old 14-04-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno how TS KS manages to fuck all the MILFs tat he meets so easily ...none of them leaves w/o being fucked by him ....there must be a way he does it, issit his handsome looks tat attracts them to him or the way he sweet talks them or wat ?....envy him

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good job!
Old 14-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Where else to find milf?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1