The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
TanChinKu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanChinKu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Xiao Ying Tao – Newly Arrived PRC University Graduate First Time Overseas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW520_M View Post
Would like to try her and give her a good lick. Can share?
Yo... don't come asking me for Xiao Ying Tao contact lah... or others like Ting Ting. The protocol as I read it that you should ask the TS. If you want to ask me, you can only ask for Jin Jin, ok?
Old 24-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 20
wingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wanna thank TS for contact. nice find. what the bros said here is true. dont usually post FR. but this one is a must try.

sweet looker. not drop dead gorgeous but pleasant. service damn good + lots GF feeling. no rush, superb catbath + foreplay. NICE !

RTF...likely.
Old 24-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
samister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can pm me her contact..... promise to share my FR after i bonk her...... Thanks
Old 25-01-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!

first thks Bro 789550 for giving me her ctc, short FR coz OC in the kitchen.

She is a gem that we can't miss, she will try to obliged all service if she can do, Promise her will post a FR for her
Name: Xiao Ying Tao
Origin: Sichuan
Height: 1.7m
Weight: 48kg
Face: 7
Body: 7
Boobs: B-
Catbath: 9, sibeh song, high work rate on the back and front/ head to toe
Painting: loud moan
BJ: 9, plenty of good work and suction
FJ: 8, very responsive, moans only if you are good enuff
GFE: 8, grows onto u slowly, refined shy gal
Attitude: 9, very accomodating and willing to learn and please

Damage: $70/1 shot, $120/2 shots (excluding condoms n hotels
Old 25-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4566 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanChinKu View Post
Yo... don't come asking me for Xiao Ying Tao contact lah... or others like Ting Ting. The protocol as I read it that you should ask the TS. If you want to ask me, you can only ask for Jin Jin, ok?
Thanks for the RESPECT. Really appreciate it, If all bros are same like you, tis forum will be a better place for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
wanna thank TS for contact. nice find. what the bros said here is true. dont usually post FR. but this one is a must try.

sweet looker. not drop dead gorgeous but pleasant. service damn good + lots GF feeling. no rush, superb catbath + foreplay. NICE !

RTF...likely.
Thanks for the FR, bro. Will up ur pts for being a genuine cheongster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckc19 View Post
first thks Bro 789550 for giving me her ctc, short FR coz OC in the kitchen.

She is a gem that we can't miss, she will try to obliged all service if she can do, Promise her will post a FR for her
Hi bro. u promise her to post FR but I cannot help but notice ur FR ratings n comments are 90% same as mine. Wats up man? Care to explain?
Old 25-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
berada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xiao Ying Tao 8211; Newly Arrived PRC University Graduate First Time Overseas

Hi 789550,
can I have Ying Tao contacts?

Thanks!
Old 26-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Chinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just had a session with this lady...

honestly, she doesnt quite make it to my mark when i first saw her but then she is not ugly too... she is not pretty but got the good nice girl look...

but then again, after the whole session, she proves to be a very very good bonk...

i wont go into much details here but just want to highlight a few things that she impresses...

she is a very hygenie lady (plus point)

after 15 mins of BBBJ, i decided to opt for CIM and she politely ask for the condom... well, i am ok as most PRC cant really shoot raw into their mouth.
only a handful i have tried willing to do that, and mostly must have a bit of KC.

after i shot, she still try to arouse it... damm.. so sensitive..

she noticed that i am pretty tired, (yeah, 3 nights of little sleep) and she ask me to lie down and enjoy her massage...

wow, she really can massage well, from neck to back to feet... and can feel she is massaging seriously kind, not those touch here touch there trying to finish her job asap...

after the massage, she start her second round of attack... indeed arousing with her fingers... little john was awake and after another round of BBBJ, i initiate to start the real deal...

rock her for quite some time before downloading all my spermies inside the "plastic bag"... lol....

paid her alittle more than her price and she immediately say u pay me more...
i told her its not alot, just treat it as ang pow...

moreover, the massage she gave earlier was definitely worth every single cent...

for $120 + tips + room + Sagami condomes
she is definitely worth it...
Old 26-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinababes2001 View Post

honestly, she doesnt quite make it to my mark when i first saw her but then she is not ugly too... she is not pretty but got the good nice girl look...

but then again, after the whole session, she proves to be a very very good bonk...

orth every single cent...

yah... I agree on tis

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 27-01-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinababes2001 View Post

i wont go into much details here but just want to highlight a few things that she impresses...

she is a very hygenie lady (plus point)

after 15 mins of BBBJ, i decided to opt for CIM and she politely ask for the condom... well, i am ok as most PRC cant really shoot raw into their mouth.
only a handful i have tried willing to do that, and mostly must have a bit of KC.

after i shot, she still try to arouse it... damm.. so sensitive..

she noticed that i am pretty tired, (yeah, 3 nights of little sleep) and she ask me to lie down and enjoy her massage...

wow, she really can massage well, from neck to back to feet... and can feel she is massaging seriously kind, not those touch here touch there trying to finish her job asap...

after the massage, she start her second round of attack... indeed arousing with her fingers... little john was awake and after another round of BBBJ, i initiate to start the real deal...

rock her for quite some time before downloading all my spermies inside the "plastic bag"... lol....

paid her alittle more than her price and she immediately say u pay me more...
i told her its not alot, just treat it as ang pow...

moreover, the massage she gave earlier was definitely worth every single cent...

=> Enjoyed reading your above frank FR,BRO ! Been wanting to check her out after TS kindly shared her contact & tried calling before but she was busy so our timing was off ! So since U have commented that "it definitely worth it !" then will try calling her again soon !!!

Happy NIU Year !!!
Andyk
Old 27-01-2009, 03:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fcukpenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can i have her contacts pls
Old 27-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

When u meet XYT.. her service will blow u

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 27-01-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
superbadman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuperbadman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all bros,wishing all bros a happy lunar new year.Win lots of money and have lots of great bonks ahead.

Gong xi fa cai
Old 27-01-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 21
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Hi, Do I qualify for this gem? Can TS share with me?
Old 27-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
kelvin_chua is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvin_chua is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvin_chua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro, may i have her contact, please?
Old 27-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 17
mcvovin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymcvovin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, had send u a pm. Thanks
Raw is Anal. Life in SBF is full of Upz and Zaps. Every Forum has its rule and regulations and that includes getting a GEM's CTC.A big Thank You to those who upz me, pls leave ur nick so i can return you a favor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1