The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 30-06-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ILWP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger79 View Post
I’m visiting SG on 8 July for a week, and not been in the SG scene for several years. I’ve been reading this thread to catch up but would some kind soul summarise what my options are for that week? Looking for a domme who can do facesitting, and some pretty basic bdsm, tie and tease etc. Thanks all.

U can try Mistress Su. She is from PRC, but can communicate in English. U can reach her via

https://x.com/mistress_su

Nowadays what happen to all the Thai dom? B4 covid, they used to come here. Nowadays they dont seem to come here any more. Isnt the strong SGD attractive to them? Any one can explain?

10 years ago, we have Mistress Synee, Suniya etc. Nowadays its a drought!
Old 30-06-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
johnmo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILWP View Post
bro, after the BS in Japan, did you do it again?

Was surfing the thread. A few yrs ago, some bros tried to consume Mistress's menstrual blood via her used pad? Any one tried this super submissive act b4?
I dare not try again till i can reduce the after effect.

I tried abit of OMM blood before. Not my thing but just happened that she have abit that day.

Btw, anyone remember mistress airah? I just remembered that I lick her pussy before too. She also introduced me to a few things when I just start out.
Old Today, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It’s been a while since I last posted a review. I’ve been travelling frequently for work and therefore not having as many sessions. Thought I’d get back into the swing of things by posting an update of my earlier review of Princess Yura. Since my last post 2 years back, she’s moved into a new space and switched up her style which merits a fuller update.

You can see my earlier detailed review on Princess Yura here.

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=...ostcount=15441

Much of what I said is still relevant and so it’s worth a re-read if you’re considering visiting for the first time. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions or wish to exchange views on the local scene. I’m getting back in and will be posting more about my kink experiences. If you appreciate seeing such content, DM me what you’d like to hear more of and I’ll post subject to my schedule.

Princess Yura (tldr)

She’s one of the best local dommes, highly skilled, professional, intuitive, playfully sadistic – she’s been at it over a decade, still surprisingly young because she started earlier than most dommes today. It really shows why she’s been able to last all this while, all while juggling her many other commitments. If your kinks, budget and preferences match, she’s definitely worth a visit.

PlaySpace
I fell in love with this playspace the first time I saw it. For those of us who have seen professional dungeons in other countries, it’s an answer to the question of where should kinksters go for a quality experience in Singapore where the physical space is key. I can only hope more such spaces pop up for use in the future.

Location-wise – it’s a purpose-built facility in an industrial area. I did an informal poll of subs sometime back and it appears some of you do like the industrial grunge vibe. While less convenient to get to via public transport, it combines the privacy and spaciousness you’d expect of an industrial facility with the cleanliness of a residential facility.

The space itself is I think is a feature per se. Just having more space to roam around relative to a small residential area is a plus for scenes.

That said, it has also opened up options relative to smaller locations that tend to be used for kink in Singapore – she’s imported custom equipment like a rotating wheel for those who like predicament positions vertically flipped.
The aesthetic is suitably dungeon-esque with red-tinged walls, dark areas illuminated dimly by lights.

I’ve previously used industrial facilities for kink sessions that resemble storerooms and the cleanliness was an issue. The facility is extremely clean and in good shape before each session. Washing-up facilities are spartan vs. say a condo but very clean.

Pricing

Her rates have increased since I last wrote, but please enquire with her directly for the latest. It’s still largely in line with what other local dommes charge, but at a sizeable premium to PRC dommes that are popular with many here.

For me personally, she delivers value far in excess of what she charges – especially since she tries to accommodate a large range of kinks without charging for add-ons.

Value is subjective and your mileage may vary. Broadly speaking, what you’re willing to pay is a function of your kink preference, language preference, desire for connection with someone local vs. overseas. There is no right answer.

Kink Focus & Style of Play

Some of you messaged me after my last review to ask me how she has changed her style since the last time you saw her many years ago. What I’ve noticed is that she’s continuously evolving her style over time. If you see her over a few years, you’ll see her emphasise different kinks and styles of play.

Some of the earlier reviews on this forum captured a snapshot of her when she was more dgaf and devil-may-care about what subs wanted in sessions, as long as it’s within limits. Today, perhaps she’s a lot more experienced and knows what subs go for, she’s more willing to focus on what subs want out of session.

Her superpower is being highly intuitive and really soaking up how you feel in every single moment of play – and reacting on the fly.

She caters to a wide range of kinks – they’re all listed on the website, but has particular preferences towards impact play, putting subs in vulnerable bondage positions and foot worship. There may be others too – but these come to mind.

She’s professional and honest with her subs – if there are kinks she feels are unsafe for you or can’t be executed well for whatever reason, she’d rather not go through with it to avoid compromising your experience. She sets high standards for herself even when no one really is looking.

Although heavens knows, she can simply take your tribute money when you’re horny enough.

Looks

Another subjective topic: refer to my previous review on details of her looks & physique. Everything there is accurate – so you’ll have to make up your mind accordingly.

She posts fairly infrequently on social media – but the latest photos on her Twitter / X are up-to-date and not misleading. She is who she portrays herself to be – there is no bait-and-switch that’s endemic to online portals.

I do meet inevitably dommes after seeing their pictures online and instantly realise what physical attributes they were concealing.

Camera angles inevitably flatter – but with her, there’s little need.

The only thing that’s non-obvious is that she may appear more petite in person, but it’s “on-the-tin” she says so exactly for her website. As with other dommes, her facial features are largely obscured because this is Singapore.

Let’s just say you’re highly unlikely to be unhappy with the way she looks. If you like what you see online, there’s a good chance you’ll like it even better in person.

Contact

Since there’ll always be the inevitable DM for “bro – please share contact”, posting her linktree here for those who have difficulties finding it.

https://linktr.ee/princessyura

Pro trip: she’s most responsive to session inquiries via telegram and is setting up a telegram channel. If interested, DM her. As of writing, she isn’t yet charging for entrance.
Old Today, 06:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILWP View Post
If they said in Twitter about the bf joining, most probably is true. I hv previously checked with 1 local dom, she said it can be done. Basically I would be tied up, either made to hear them (blindfolded) or see them make love. But need to pay extra. In the end, I did not dare to take up the 'offer'. Any bros who have tried b4 pse share?
Why didnt you take up the offer?
Old Today, 06:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az284 View Post
It’s been a while since I last posted a review. I’ve been travelling frequently for work and therefore not having as many sessions. Thought I’d get back into the swing of things by posting an update of my earlier review of Princess Yura. Since my last post 2 years back, she’s moved into a new space and switched up her style which merits a fuller update.
She's been in the scene for a long while, and absolutely agree with you that she has proven to be a legit and reputable local domme.

She also looks and sounds cute.

What scares me though are her old FRs by Yahahiko and Havanna Slicks, one of them I recall claiming they had to go seek medical or A&E attention. For those who want a no-holds barred no limits session she sounds ideal, but I would rather remain in one piece after the session and not have to explain to my family.

I might be biased towards east Asians, but hoping for the Japanese and Thai dommes to return to our shores regularly too. For the locals, I've only really enjoyed the Estella and Raine days. Apart from that, the local scene has not been really exciting for me.

Last edited by clammedshut; Today at 08:17 PM.
Old Today, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
She's been in the scene for a long while, and absolutely agree with you that she has proven to be a legit and reputable local domme.

She also looks and sounds cute.
Agreed!

Quote:
What scares me though are her old FRs by Yahahiko and Havanna Slicks, one of them I recall claiming they had to go seek medical or A&E attention. For those who want a no-holds barred no limits session she sounds ideal, but I would rather remain in one piece after the session and not have to explain to my family.
It's interesting you brought this up. I remember researching this same incident many years back and initially it scared me back then too. Mind you back then, my common instruction to any domme was "no pain".

I hesitated for weeks before applying - but in my first session she was extremely careful with me, as I had little experience. IIRC, it was really the 1 incident from that sub. Havanna Slicks' (multiple) reviews when I read them were positive. So were several others' reviews up to that point. Happy to DM you the links.

1. My experience after many many sessions is that she's hyper-conscious of safety - that experience has only made her more so.

2. AFAIK, she categorically does not do no-safeword sessions which are no-holds-barred. You wouldn't be able to get it even if you specifically requested for it today.

3. She has a wider range of domme styles than her "scary domme" reputation lets on. I find her capable of being more "sensual" than other dommes who consider that their main style of play. So she's not restricted to a particular style of play.

4. That FR contained both truth and some distortion of reality. She made a one-time, costly mistake and should not have accepted the sub even though he gave his explicit consent. As a result, someone was indeed seriously injured. She herself took the (professionally painful) hit for it but has since moved on to be better than before.

The sub's own negligence in pushing her to do the session on irresponsible terms was not fully disclosed at the time.

Other things were not disclosed, which would have provided some mitigating circumstances of the situation. But frankly, it's not worth dredging up now, because it doesn't change what happened.

5. Let's put things in perspective - that negative experience from a few years back needs to be put in the context of dozens of positive reviews on this forum, her socials and others in private DMs.

6. If she really was so careless about safety and didn't care about the sub experience, she wouldn't have been able to maintain a successful practice for so long and have many subs return to serve her. She's based herself in Singapore to build her practice and is not hiding away.

Quote:
I might be biased towards east Asians, but hoping for the Japanese and Thai dommes to return to our shores regularly too. For the locals, I've only really enjoyed the Estella and Raine days. Apart from that, the local scene has not been really exciting for me.
Sure bro - everyone has their preference. I've had good experiences with Japanese, US and European dommes too but my honest view is that no country has a monopoly on talent. I hope more dommes come to our shores as well.
Old Today, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johndissa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently seeing few telegram groups coming up. How safe it is to join those groups?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1