The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Hello,

I've been to several soapy massage centers such as Nataree, Cathrine, Bangkok Cozy, Cafe Biwa, Evita and Mirage during my last vacation. I notice majority of the Soapys decided to raise their prices. It's getting very expensive to party in Bangkok, these days. Therefore, I reduced my tips to soapy girls. Last year, I gave 500B for excellent service but this year I only gave 400B for excellent service.

Catherine Massage Center and Cafe Biwa are the only places in Bangkok, where you are guarantee to receive BJs without condom! But please be careful! Still Nataree Massage is the best place for soapy body massage (rubber mattress) and Cafe Biwa is for noncovered oral massage!

Even though Nataree Massage's rooms are old and dilapidated, in my opinion, they are the best place for soapys in Bangkok.

Have fun,

Norice

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 28-03-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

I've been to several soapy massage centers such as Nataree, Cathrine, Bangkok Cozy, Cafe Biwa, Evita and Mirage during my last vacation. I notice majority of the Soapys decided to raise their prices. It's getting very .......

Norice
mmm...nostalgic. But true the price has gone up. Seasoned bros are moving further north. Should I? Just that the # of days to spend gets shorter is the flight gets longer...
Old 28-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Chanyboy,

Majority of Singaporeans tend to visit China instead of vacationing at Philippines. I don't blame them, Philippine is very dangerous place for Asians because Filipinos think all Asians are rich. Due to increasing number of kidnapping, when vacationing at PI, we must watch everyone's back and protect each other! Kung Fu, Karate and Takwon Do might help, but when we face M16 machine guns, we're going to piss in our pants!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 28-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi All

I am a newbie working in Bangkok, living in Sathon area. Read through all the forums in here and could not find any news of MP around here. can someone provide any mps arnd here. 1 last qn. how far is it from empire tower to ratchada area?
Old 28-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..instead of vacationing at Philippines. Philippine is very dangerous place for Asians ..increasing number of kidnapping... but when we face M16 machine guns, we're going to piss in our pants!
Mabuhay to exciting philippines. Even when you get into taxi from Manila airport, driver automatically locks all doors. For chionging, best stick to tried and trusted main areas. Better still, with locals. No offence to bros based in Philippines, but worlds apart from LOS on feeling safe on streets late at night. Cebu's much more laid back than Manila though.
Quote:
..Last year, I gave 500B for excellent service but this year I only gave 400B for excellent service.
See your tipping power shrunk by -20% in line with bht forex
Old 28-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79 View Post
Hi All

I am a newbie working in Bangkok, living in Sathon area. Read through all the forums in here and could not find any news of MP around here. can someone provide any mps arnd here. 1 last qn. how far is it from empire tower to ratchada area?
Sathon!!! Nothing much there, live firing area all in Ratchada, Sukhumwit, Rama IX and Pattanakarn....God bless.....

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 28-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Emergency rule may be declared in Bangkok

Report from Bangkok Post dated Wednesday 28 March 2007 :-

The government is considering a request by the chief of the military junta to extend to Bangkok the emergency decree created to give security forces sweeping power in the South.

If the law is extended to Bangkok, authorities will have powers to tap phones, search and arrest without warrant and censor news, among other actions.

CNS chairman Sonthi Boonyaratkalin said on Wednesday that he had briefed Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont on the situation where several groups including ex-Thai Rak Thai MPs plan to stage an anti-government protest at Sanam Luang and that it depends on Gen Surayud to decide whether to impose the decree in Bangkok.

Gen Surayud will have to decide in two days as the protestors will hold a rally on Friday.

"I have proposed to the prime minister that he invoke emergency rule in order to maintain law and order," Sonthi told the AFP news agency in a telephone interview.

"I have consulted with the prime minister on the current situation and have explained to him that this current situation would lead to mutiny and chaos in the country.

"It's up to the prime minister" to decide on whether to declare emergency rule in the capital."

Anti-coup protesters have been holding weekly rallies against the military government, attracting a small but growing crowd that reached 2,000 people last Friday.

The protests have so far been peaceful, but Sonthi said he was afraid the protest movement could gather steam, much like the mass street demonstrations last year that eventually led to the coup against then-prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra.

The decree was passed under the administration of ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra, and still applies in most of the deep South, in order to combat the insurgency. It gives sweeping powers to security forces,

"The situation and information will help to decide whether to impose it," Gen Sonthi told reporters.

He added that more forces will be deployed to prevent the rally from getting out of hand.

Gen Sonthi said that the CNS is studying laws of other countries which demand that protesters must seek permission from authorities to prevent innocent citizens from getting injured from clashes at the rally. However, there is still no strict measure to use against protesters for now.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 29-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Emergency rule may be declared in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from Bangkok Post dated Wednesday 28 March 2007 :-

YOU STUPID SPAMMER! STOP POSTING IRRELEVANT CRAP EVERYWHERE!
Old 29-03-2007, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jc Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79 View Post
Hi All

MAYBE YOU CAN POP BY JC MASSAGE AT PATPONG AREA. EXACT LOCATION IS SURIWONGSE ROAD. NEXT TO MONTIEN HOTEL. HEHEHEHEHE.

Old 29-03-2007, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jc Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
MAYBE YOU CAN POP BY JC MASSAGE AT PATPONG AREA. EXACT LOCATION IS SURIWONGSE ROAD. NEXT TO MONTIEN HOTEL. HEHEHEHEHE.

Bro u damn joker leh hahaah... Care to join us in Bkk on Apr?
Old 29-03-2007, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 19
Yomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Bro u damn joker leh hahaah... Care to join us in Bkk on Apr?
jibai, bro, when you coming? long time never cheong mp together with you liao leh....
Old 29-03-2007, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
BkkResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yomun aka Vin View Post
jibai, bro, when you coming? long time never cheong mp together with you liao leh....
I asked ceiresident,he said he never cheong with u before. Are u nuts or crazy? Seems people here like to pull connections and claim they know each other and their livelihood. Same goes for those who claims to knw bout me.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
Old 29-03-2007, 08:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -120 / Power: 0
XiaoJing XiaoJing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
mmm...nostalgic. But true the price has gone up. Seasoned bros are moving further north. Should I? Just that the # of days to spend gets shorter is the flight gets longer...
Wrong post deleted
Old 29-03-2007, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Bro, where r u now, bz izzit .... goin BKK? Me not so fam with BKK, next time goin look for u .... when free for KTV
Old 29-03-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hello,

I've been to several soapy massage centers such as Nataree, Cathrine, Bangkok Cozy, Cafe Biwa, Evita and Mirage during my last vacation. I notice majority of the Soapys decided to raise their prices. It's getting very expensive to party in Bangkok, these days. Therefore, I reduced my tips to soapy girls. Last year, I gave 500B for excellent service but this year I only gave 400B for excellent service.

Catherine Massage Center and Cafe Biwa are the only places in Bangkok, where you are guarantee to receive BJs without condom! But please be careful! Still Nataree Massage is the best place for soapy body massage (rubber mattress) and Cafe Biwa is for noncovered oral massage!

Even though Nataree Massage's rooms are old and dilapidated, in my opinion, they are the best place for soapys in Bangkok.

Have fun,

Norice

Hi

do you have the address for both cafe biwa and evita? thinking of visiting them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread