The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
Sad man! Tomorrow flying, now in a dilemma.
Just go and play by ear lah. Nobody can predict anything one. I should still be going ahead on the 29th also.
Old 17-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Channel News Asia report 27 dead!

Death toll sure rise as some are seriously injured for sure.

No worries lah.
The chances of getting terrorised by ladyboys are even higher!
quite sad...although I never go pray one but always see this place filled with people while I pass by on BTS.... RIP
Old 17-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Just go and play by ear lah. Nobody can predict anything one. I should still be going ahead on the 29th also.
Everything booked so will still go ahead.
Old 17-08-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
quite sad...although I never go pray one but always see this place filled with people while I pass by on BTS.... RIP
May the victims rest in peace.
Old 17-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Explosion rocks Bangkok commercial hub, killing 27.

A bomb went off near a Skytrain station at Ratchaprasong in the evening and two more unexploded bombs were found in the area.

BANGKOK: A bomb exploded outside a religious shrine in central Bangkok on Monday evening, killing 27 people, said Thai media. At least 78 people were injured.

Body parts were scattered across the street after the explosion outside the Erawan Shrine in the downtown Chidlom district of the Thai capital.

The first explosive device went off near a Skytrain station. A second one was found near the Erawan Shrine and the bomb squad was deactivating a third as of 9pm.

Thailand's Defence Minister said the bomb had targeted "foreigners" to try to damage the vital tourist industry. "It was a TNT bomb... the people who did it targeted foreigners and to damage tourism and the economy," Prawit Wongsuwong said.

There were foreigners among the casualties, reported Reuters, citing The Nation television. Most of the injured were tourists from China and Taiwan, the report added.

A Channel NewsAsia cameraman said some of the fatalities reported appear to be tourists. Reporter Panu Wongchaum said traffic has been closed in the surrounding areas and police were getting people to leave the scene. He added that authorities are at the scene, trying to determine the type of explosive that caused the blast.
Ambulances and emergency services were also present, working to clear the scene, according to a Channel NewsAsia reporter on the ground.

The Erawan is an enormously popular shrine to the Hindu god Brahma but is visited by thousands of Buddhist devotees every day.
It is located on a main road through Bangkok's commercial hub and is surrounded by three major shopping malls. Police and ambulances rushed to the scene after the bomb went off around 7pm (8pm Singapore time).
- CNA/AFP/dl/xq
Old 17-08-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Bangkok Blast Injured Name List

Old 17-08-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 12
Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!

I am currently in Sathorn. City is calm. Life carries on.

contacts in Central have reported chaos and body parts on the street near the Shrine. Mainly Taiwanese and Mainland victims injured. Deaths were traffic related, ie. bikes or motorists.
Old 17-08-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Blast Injured Name List

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Heng, our names not listed.

May the dead rest in peace.
Old 17-08-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Bangkok Blast Injured Name List

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Heng, our names not listed.
Choy choy choy!
Old 17-08-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

On a serious note to all Singaporeans.

When you get into any trouble overseas better rely on yourselves.
Those who have experience will know what I mean.
Old 18-08-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was 300 meters away from the Erawan at the point of incident and am at the Police General Hospital now volunteering as a Chinese translator.

Scene is chaotic, many wounded, shocked and grieving. Sinkies are among the injured too. Let's pray for the victims and their families. It is a sad day for Thailand.
Old 18-08-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
I was 300 meters away from the Erawan at the point of incident and am at the Police General Hospital now volunteering as a Chinese translator.

Scene is chaotic, many wounded, shocked and grieving. Sinkies are among the injured too. Let's pray for the victims and their families. It is a sad day for Thailand.
omg....any sinkies amongst the dead? Good for you helping out....
Old 18-08-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Old 18-08-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Bangkok Bomb Blast

Quote:

Wow thank goodness you're not that near when the bomb blasts went off.

Good for your volunteering.

Heard many China nationals are injured that's why need lots of Chinese translators.

Sad to hear some fellow citizens are injured too.
Hope all injured can pull through.
Old 18-08-2015, 02:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I was 300 meters away from the Erawan at the point of incident.
Someone up there must be like me
I was supposed to bring a couple of visitors there in the evening but switched to early afternoon because one of them wanted to catch a movie before dinner.
While I am sad and empathize with the victims of the blast..... earlier during my visit I was actually pissed off by the behavior of some of the Chinese (PRC) visitors to the shrine.

Those of you who had been there will know there is a huge jar of "blessed" water at a corner of the shrine and you use a ladlecup to scoop the water out of the jar if you need the water. There were some PRCs who literally dip their arms and hands into the jar to wash themselves and let their children play with the ladlecups splashing the water at each other.

Perhaps this is karma for the disrespect shown to the shrine?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1