The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

[QUOTE=jf66312;7875182]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Having to settle down with a VB means a total change in lifestyle for the sinkie man.

haha..nice one....looking forward to your freedom day!!
let's meet in the "afternoon" ok?

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am actually a grassroot leader for sometimes... (i always plan ahead)
thinking of getting my bx join in some activities...
err...as a GRO committee...depends on your position you holding...you may be screened periodically by gahmen/police...especially before a big event which you may attend involved PM or DPM...so all your dirty legs/habits actually they knew...haha...not to frighten you ha...last time lagi worst...the CID may follow you for days...think no more liao except a few where they still do so...hopefully this info dun discourage you from chionging...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-10-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

noted with thanks and fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
sure...if your wife caught you with pants down with a gal...and proof of adultery photos...then during divorce hearing, judge can allocate more to wife and even custody of kid(s)...up to 80% of hubby asset...this is all subjective and differ from case to case...

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
err...as a GRO committee...depends on your position you holding...you may be screened periodically by gahmen/police...especially before a big event which you may attend involved PM or DPM...so all your dirty legs/habits actually they knew...haha...not to frighten you ha...last time lagi worst...the CID may follow you for days...think no more liao except a few where they still do so...hopefully this info dun discourage you from chionging...
I wouldn't want a Cheongster Master to be my grassroot leader ....
Old 03-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
only a small small fry in rc... still can cheong.
high ranking govt officer also cheong liao.

good on side, bad on thr other side... this is call living a double life..
Old 03-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha...well...today many dirt are digged out...just watch the news...now you wonder why MPs or Ministers holiday overseas...

Quote:

hope you dun mind me being honest sharing...no harm done since you are small fry...anyway your MP still need to attend to you and ensure you are successful otherwise MP no face...

Old 03-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:

Its true,whoever work in budget hotel before will know nowdays how many singaporean is living a double life outside.

you will be suprise that mostly those who went was marry couple who is 35 to 50 but with their outside boyfriend or girlfriend and not wl.

Those that have children who have grown up and marriage for 10 to 20 years are doing that.Think singaporean is 'clean',think again!
Now dont hanky panky outside does not mean next time wont do and now hanky panky outside does not mean old already will do
Old 03-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
now hanky panky outside does not mean old already will do
old already will require pills to make didi stand and performance level not there liao.. how to enjoy hanky panky outside?

so why not now go hanky panky outside while didi still can harden and stand.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Unhappy Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
I am actually a grassroot leader for sometimes... (i always plan ahead)
thinking of getting my bx join in some activities...
Good idea..... But my grc belongs to workers party.....
Old 03-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
Good idea..... But my grc belongs to workers party.....
alo alo...your GRC also has GRO...still has adviser who may not be MP...so you still can join...your case you can see MP who is an opposition...or see a Minister if you need help...

Old 03-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yah lor... very high level one can get free blow job even before signing contract.. good deal man.... Joint Promotion from NCS and Oracle!!! Limited Time Offer!!! Sign a contract and get a free blow job!!!!

NCS = National Cock Sucker!
Oracle = Oral the Uncle!

Cecilia Sue was employed in Oracle bcos she is orally talented!!!

You guys better becarful... before signing any more contracts with any Gov agencies, better ask clearly whether need to throw in BBBJ or not....

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 03-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
NCS = National Cock Sucker!
Oracle = Oral the Uncle!
you are best at acronyms...
Old 03-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
best is when the grassroot Chiongster Master leader got caught visiting chicken dens for delights in the bright afternoon light!
Old 03-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
best is when the grassroot Chiongster Master leader got caught visiting chicken dens for delights in the bright afternoon light!
That is normal, we call that Afternoon Delights!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 04-10-2012, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
That is normal, we call that Afternoon Delights!
Afternoon Delights lead to Afternoon Court Sessions with Cecilia Nguyen as witness
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1