The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

FR: Stella (mid tope)

Went to try Stella yesterday at middle tope as she has nice long curly hair... Actually I wanted to try someone else but it was taken by the guy before me.. shame.. Mina eyes caught me off guard, she has deep dark penetrating eyes I think hard to say in those poor lighting condition that late afternoon.. I feel another FR coming shortly for Mina >.<

Stella came in when I was in the shower and hurriedly joined. She makes sure she washes everything, even asked me to wash my hands.... what a time waster I thought. Everything from there on went downhill really, BBBJ, catbath are ordinary and no variation. FJ is the same she was riding on top for a brief moment before asking to switch as she was tired.... No eye contact through out and no kissing overall GFE is low. She does have passable English though better than some girls there.

Final Conclusion:
Face: 7.5 (quite pretty face)
Body: 6.5 (slim with little baby fat, boobs is natural B but looked loose)
BBBJ:5.5
FJ:5.5
GFE:5.5
RTF: nope

NOTE: She is rather new only been there for 2 months, maybe need more training
Old 23-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Butterfly Blackburn, George Ct:

I was a bit horny so decided to go to this joint around 7 pm and was greeted by a chinese mama san. I was a bit surprised because the mama san is quite pretty, although she's a bit meaty if you compared with all those K-dolls.

She speaks a very good english so I suspect she's born here. Her skin is fair and her face is a bit round like a full moon. I would rate her face 6.5 and her body 6 (she has a nice ass).

She introduced 3 girls, korean and chinese, but I couldnt care less with the girls. I was thinking how hot it's going to be to bang this mama san LOL and suddenly I was so horny.

I tried to open up a conversation by asking about the girls services and to my surprise, she's quite friendly and patient in explaining the "specialty" of each girl. i wanted to ask her if I can book her or at least get a phone number but I'm too chicken ROFL.

I said no one interest me so I'll be back late and she's okay with that and gave me a smile and said "see you later". Any bros here want to follow up my lead?
Old 27-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CaesarXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good'day bros, arrived in Melbourne recently. Happen to browse through the forums and saw this thread. Thought to myself that it's been a while since i've been to the joint. Care to tell me about this Tope area joints? 43 Tope seems to be a favourite from what i've read. What are the prices like for 30 mins, 45 mins and 1 Hr? What girls should i look out for when i make my booking through the phone? What's the opening hour of the day? Sorry for bombarding so many questions. Cheers~!
Old 27-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

Good'day bros, arrived in Melbourne recently. Happen to browse through the forums and saw this thread. Thought to myself that it's been a while since i've been to the joint. Care to tell me about this Tope area joints? 43 Tope seems to be a favourite from what i've read. What are the prices like for 30 mins, 45 mins and 1 Hr? What girls should i look out for when i make my booking through the phone? What's the opening hour of the day? Sorry for bombarding so many questions. Cheers people~!
Old 27-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

Good'day bros, arrived in Melbourne recently. Happen to browse through the forums and saw this thread. Thought to myself that it's been a while since i've been to the joint. Care to tell me about this Tope area joints? 43 Tope seems to be a favourite from what i've read. What are the prices like for 30 mins, 45 mins and 1 Hr? What girls should i look out for when i make my booking through the phone? What's the opening hour of the day? Sorry for bombarding so many questions. Cheers~!
Old 28-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
superman128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaesarXXX View Post
mate you dont have to re-post for so many times it takes awhile to load and required approval! anyway. asnwering to your question, tope street is located along south melbourne, google it either 39 tope st, 43 tope st you will find the exact direection. not too far away from crown and south melbourne market.
30mins should be around 135 bucks and obbviusly 45mins and 1hr will cost you more than that. BBBJ is generally included in the package however better check dun take my words.
you can look out for any gals as this scene is often a hit n miss. everyone has different liking.
hope this clear your queries.
Old 29-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

Thanks mate. Yeah, sorry for the multi-posting. Didn't mean that. First timer on this forum.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good'day bros, arrived in Melbourne recently. Happen to browse through the forums and saw this thread. Thought to myself that it's been a while since i've been to the joint. Care to tell me about this Tope area joints?

Dun be lazy mateee...Go thru the thread...Seek and you shall find
Old 01-10-2009, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
superman128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Dun be lazy mateee...Go thru the thread...Seek and you shall find
perhaps he isnt being lazy ? no harm asnwering a few questions to put his mind at ease, he isnt asking for private contacts or whatsover if he is then he might get zapped! oops
Old 01-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Samster

rubber69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like a few girls are on holiday from middle tope .. couldn't get girls like Kitty or Claire.

Incidently, I can't for the life of me remember the name of one of them .. what I can remember is that she has a japanese name (which could mean anything) and her English is pretty OK .. apparently spent a great deal of time in Canada before coming here. She's not bad a bonk .. definitely on my list - if i know what name to put on the list ..

Here's what I have on my list as RTF

Coco - haven't done her lately though..
Lucy - sadly has retired?
Kitty - not available currently, i think holiday?
Momo - haven't seen her around lately too
Unknown jap name - haha yes can't remember
Claire - actually haven't done her but will (she seems to be booked for 2-4 hours at a time when available)
Old 01-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber69 View Post
Looks like a few girls are on holiday from middle tope .. couldn't get girls like Kitty or Claire.

Incidently, I can't for the life of me remember the name of one of them .. what I can remember is that she has a japanese name (which could mean anything) and her English is pretty OK .. apparently spent a great deal of time in Canada before coming here. She's not bad a bonk .. definitely on my list - if i know what name to put on the list ..
Hitomi is her name.. ^^

Current selection of girls at Middle Tope:
Monica, Anna, Clare, Juno, Sally, Momo, Yuka, Yumi, Irene, Stella, Crystal, Mina, Sakura, Hitomi and Cindy..
Old 01-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman128 View Post
perhaps he isnt being lazy ? no harm asnwering a few questions to put his mind at ease, he isnt asking for private contacts or whatsover if he is then he might get zapped! oops

If those were fresh questions, thats fine and encouraged. However, they were not and already plenty was mentioned before. It's a total waste of the band for this thread
Old 02-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Well, i've been reading through the entire thread. Twice! I did mention that i'm a first timer here so reading through the entire thread in such a short time isn't exactly the best way of absorbing so much info. I can't make head or tail on which joint you guys are talking about from some posts. Peace.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well, i've been reading through the entire thread. Twice! I did mention that i'm a first timer here so reading through the entire thread in such a short time isn't exactly the best way of absorbing so much info. I can't make head or tail on which joint you guys are talking about from some posts. Peace.

Thats fine mateee...As long as you made the efforts and not simply take the easy way out. Anyway, anymore doubts in regards? I shall the boys here will try to help out as they always do
Old 04-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro's, I've always wondered why most Asian WL's in Melbourne are Korean, anyone care to enlighten? Or do Korean girls love prostitution?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1