The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fireinthehole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Hi all..im new here..but know a bit of cheong place in penang.. How to get wechat okt and will sumone promote me which is the best on here!!
Old 28-01-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 17
daren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy8888 View Post
Dear All Bros,

Good day! Hope everyone is well. Just share with all, do you guys know there is a FL Phil in G Hotel? Everyone tried before?

I do have the WECHAT contact. From Picture is good and cheap...

But i worried about is a she or Shim...LOL
Bro, that's scam! You need to bank in the money to her Phil boss and then "she" will block you from wechat. I have friend kena already, don't ever try....
Old 30-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
NS MP--outside to the right

Posted 28 Jan 2014

Went to the MP at NS for the very first time today. The OKT was very polite and welcoming, helping me put away my shoes and use slippers. I mirrored 3 ML, and although none were to my taste, I took the milf like older one that he said was good-service.

i took a shower immediately since I was sweaty. Then told her how much for BBBJ only. Same price as FJ... Wtf! Anyway, I was not turned on by her, and I did not want to screw her if I could not get me didi up.

Her massage skills were excellent, with balls and butthole teasing. Only when she pressure pointed my sore calves was there pain, but she even asked if she could press them, knowing they were going to hurt.

Then, she washed her mouth, got a glass of warm water, tucked the towel under my crack, then went to work. She began with cat bath. She asked me to not CIM as she filled her mouth with warm water and sucked my didi. It was very pleasant, and she complimented me. That she did not expect me to get that big, but panting some time later, she also said I lasted much longer than she expected. As I came close to exploding, I warned her, and she shielded my didi with the towel, and made these cute, fake moans and patted me adoringly like a proud mommy. Weirdly exciting... She helped me wash off, and helped me dress,inviting me to return.

name: did not remember or look at room number, sorry!
face: 6 pleasant and smiling
body: 6 boosted boobs, soft skin nice butt. A bit chubby
massage: 10 strong pressure, but accurate. So little discomfort. Exceeded my expectations.
BBBJ:8 warm water and suction, she was very patient
GFE: extremely chatty and friendly, stretched my limited Mandarin skills
Damage: RM58 + 100 shit, she ketok me man! Should have been just 80 for BBBJ!
Old 02-02-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
New rates for taxi service in Penang

Report from The New Straits Times dated 2 February 2014 :-

New rates for taxi service in Penang

GEORGE TOWN: Some 2,000 cabbies and hired car drivers on Penang island will soon enjoy up to 70 per cent in new meter rates.

However, the fares would be much lower than the current practice of haggling since most taxis and hired cars do not use the meter, Federation of Penang Taxi and Hired Car Drivers chairman Abdul Malek Darus said today.

Citing an example, he said at present, a passenger would have to fork out between RM20 and RM25 for a cab ride from Komtar to Bayan Lepas.

"With the new rates, and we expect all our members to use the meter, the fare would only be about RM15.

"It is better rates for us and the public would be assured of lower fares since we will be using the meter unlike the current practice of haggling over the fares," he told reporters here.

Malek said the new meter rates were recommended by the Land Public Transport Commission.

"We are happy with the new rates and we would ensure all our members use the meters once the matter is announced by the commission," he said.

At present, the taxi rate is RM1 for every 115 metres.

Malek said the new rates would also be fair to foreigners, who make up almost 97 per cent of the federation's customers, since they would only have to pay about RM22 for a ride from George Town to the Penang International Airport in Bayan Lepas.

"At present, the haggled price is about RM30 per trip," he said.

He said the new meter rates do not apply in Seberang Perai since there are only hired car services available in mainland Penang.

Malek also said the new rates proposed by the commission were higher for Penang cabbies and hired car drivers compared to the rates proposed for their counterparts in Kuala Lumpur and Johor Baru.

He said under the commission's proposal, the new rates in Kuala Lumpur would be between 25 per cent and 30 per cent higher than the present rates.

In Johor Baru, the new rates would be between 40 per cent and 50 per cent higher.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 03-02-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kim.malling is Cool - loads of Potential

Any one have aurora OKT ctct?
Old 03-02-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

A Deeply Satisfying Session

Went back to NS and saw Jimmy seated in front lobby. He showed me 4 stock upstairs. The first did not excite me. No. 2 was the sullen girl from my last FR was still there and I gave her a wide berth. It was a toss up between the last 2 with long hair, but the third was a bit cuter and looked me in the eye and smiled.

Jimmy said that her service was alright, but it was that she is very accommodating and go with just about anything. That was promising.

She would not tell me her name, and so I refrained from asking about her age. She undressed to her bra, but covered her bottom with a towel. She spent a lot of time soaping and washing me, but she took her turn in the shower behind closed and locked door.

She came out quickly, and kneeled on the bed beside me, and went to work laving my scrotum and shaft, sucking my nuts into her warm moist mouth. She paused as I got bigger, and she said I might hurt her mouth if she did not take it easy. I think she was also a hit nervous that I might try to deep throat her. Hee hee... She really did such a good BBBJ that I was getting excited.

She was very meek and kept looking at me for assurance. I was smiling and moaning occasionally to assure her that I was having fun. Then I invited her to get a bit closer, and unwrapped the towel to see what lay beneath--she does not have a perfect body, has stretch marks, scars and slightly sagging curves, but they were still in the right places. And she smelled really good. Somehow, she smelled like freshly cleaned laundry. She smiled shyly as I patted her thigh and caressed her.

A short while later, she got on her knees and loses the towel so that I could delve into her valley. I did not go after her cat much, instead I lightly teased her puckering butthole which kept winking as my fingers passed through. I looked longingly at her pretty bra, and she apologized that she is small. Yes, 'A' cups, but still perky with marshmellow soft nips that extended with stimulation like earplugs. I told her as long as enough to eat, big enough, yes? She chuckled happily.

She started rocking as I kept passing through her anus and she cooed and moaned deliciously, passing her passion on to my happy didi. Once, she playfully tried to grip me with her chocolate starfish. Soon I am lightly raking and dragging my nails in there and she is pushing back into my hand and bucking while lapping me furiously and tossing her hair like a horse.

After a very satisfying blow, she sits back and begins capping me while asking if I would be willing to service her if she gets tired riding me. I said of course! She lowers herself tentatively onto me, hissing and moaning as she dropped. Then she went into rocking, hopping and grinding--just a few good strokes each before she crashes forward onto my chest! I nuzzle and kiss her little shoulder, and she moans through her mane of hair. Her neck smells like a clean puppy so I nuzzle her there too. She squirmed and bucked and giggled all at the same time.

She sits up and pulls me up to lotus flower position. Never liked this position, so I continued past and laid her down still coupled and pull her towards me and off the edge of the bed. I began grinding her and suckling her puckering nipples to get her smiling and cooing again. I got her moaning louder by dragging my facial hair into her neck, nibbled and sucked her earlobe then kissing gently down her jawline.

I sat back and brought her knees to my hungry mouth and kiss-bit her. She writhed in pleasure, so I extended her cute legs and nibbled up her calves and gnawed the arches on her feet causing her to tingle and tremble a bit. I pulled her knees together to close her tunnel onto my dick, and reached below with my other hand to wiggle my finger in her crack. I turned to her other leg and continued the same treatment there. Her face and moaning did not change much, but now wet slopping sounds were coming from below.

Her pussy tightened a bit as she got high, then firm nubs (guessing her Gspot) reached out and grabbed my cock. Wah-Beh tahan, man! I rolled her back further by pushing her long slender legs forward and I got to tap her cervix. She winced and tried to push back, but I had her where I wanted, so I pushed against her bony slot and pulsed so that I could calm down a bit while I attacked her flexing feet with my scruffy face and tug gently on her nipples.

No shuddering, fake moans or other indication that she came, except her cat started drooling, making a little wet patch under us. Her eyes were now unfocused and she looked sweetly lost. She caught her breath and relaxed. So now I let myself go seconds later with deep grunting and moaning. She said I look very 'sawng-sawng' and I smiled broadly.

I was still grinding her very deeply as I shrank so I released her to try and grab the cap. Too late! It slipped and she yelped when she realized it was in her. She digs inside her and retrieves it. I am laughing but she dashes into the shower to wash herself thoroughly. She calms down and sits beside me like an attentive GF when I am dressing and I tell her the doctor says I am clean. She plays with my face and tugs on my facial hair, saying she thought I could pass off as Malay. She told me she wants to keep my scruff. I retorted playfully "only my scruff?! Nothing else?" She slaps me playfully.

Name:?
Race: Yunnan? Thai?
Face: 6 very heavy (can chip off) make up with fake eyelashes, but sweet smile and long hair
Body: 6 slim, petite but very tired like she has worked very hard in her life. Slender legs. Smells very good.
Cat: 8 responsive and gets interesting when high, fresh smelling, trimmed
DATY: did not try, trying to stay safer
DFK: did not try
Butt Rimming: 9 she seemed to like this a LOT! But did not penetrate.
BBBJ: 9 very attentive, sensuous and patient
FJ: 9 very satisfying
GFE: 10 meek, sincere and seemed to be enjoying too.
Damage: usual + RM10 tip.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim.malling View Post
Any one have aurora OKT ctct?
Correct me if I am wrong--show up at car park and OKT come to tout girls already! No need phone number.
Old 03-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

wtef76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ners View Post
Correct me if I am wrong--show up at car park and OKT come to tout girls already! No need phone number.
I was there few months ago, seems very quiet when I walk pass. Maybe I look newbie....
Old 04-02-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Lonely Planet names Penang top culinary spot for 2014

Lonely Planet names Penang top culinary spot for 2014

Penang has been voted Lonely Planet's top culinary spot for 2014, British tabloid The Independent recently revealed.

Robin Barton, a commissioning editor at Lonely Planet, said that although Malaysian hawker food has spread worldwide through "food trucks and pop-ups", nothing compared it with the actual experience of eating in Penang.

"Its food reflects the intermingling of the many cultures that arrived after it was set up as a trading port in 1786, from Malays to Indians, Acehnese to Chinese, Burmese to Thais. State capital George Town is its culinary epicentre," he said.

Barton named char koay teow (flat rice noodles with shrimp, bean sprouts, egg and sweet Chinese sausage), Hokkien mee (egg noodles in a pork broth with prawns, egg, bean sprouts and water spinach) and asam $$$$$ (thick noodles in a spicy fish broth with tangy asam, a sour tamarind paste) as the three must-eat foods in Penang.

The best place to try the foods: "Explore the sprawling Esplanade Food Centre, where hawker faves combine favourably with a seafront location."

He also urged tourists to give the pasar malams (night market) a go, where one would be able to find "peppery pork-rib soups, skewered fish balls and sweets such as chendol (cold coconut milk dessert)".

"A pasar malam is an open-air night market – such as Jelutong on a Friday and Macallum Street Market on a Monday. The highlight is always the food," he said.

Barton recommended the air Bandung – rose syrup with evaporated or condensed milk – as a "great accompaniment" to Malay food.

"Try Nazlina Spice Station, a cookery school which also offers guided tours of food markets," he added.

Wrapping up the list of must-visit food destinations are Victoria in Australia, northwest Spain, the Deep South in the USA, Lake District in UK, Puglia in Italy, and Oaxaca in Mexico.

CNN Travel, in November, had also named Penang as having one of the best street foods in Asia.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 05-02-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blinkblink444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mei Lin
Origin: China
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10 C cup
Massage: 5/10
DATY: Nope
69: Not Allowed (Sucks)
DFK: Not Allowed (ZZZzzz...)
GFE: Errr... Don't think so.
Damage: RM200 + No tips for her
Overall Service: 5/10
Old 10-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

Another Satisfying Session

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ners View Post

Name:?
Race: Yunnan? Thai?
Face: 6 very heavy (can chip off) make up with fake eyelashes, but sweet smile and long hair
Body: 6 slim, petite but very tired like she has worked very hard in her life. Slender legs. Smells very good.
Cat: 8 responsive and gets interesting when high, fresh smelling, trimmed
DATY: did not try, trying to stay safer
DFK: did not try
Butt Rimming: 9 she seemed to like this a LOT! But did not penetrate.
BBBJ: 9 very attentive, sensuous and patient
FJ: 9 very satisfying
GFE: 10 meek, sincere and seemed to be enjoying too.
Damage: usual + RM10 tip.
Returned to find her still at NS, and the sullen but cute girl from Vientienne was back. She recognized me and seemed curious. Might try her next. A new SYT with large pretty eyes and nice body was there too, but she had only been here 3 days, and I was not in the mood to train or break in a girl.

So, I went with the girl I already wrote the FR for. She recognized me and smiled shyly, looking down when I saw her. Another dude was mirroring when I was there, and he took the girls from Vientienne. No prob. Everything was pretty much SOP, except I got her to lose the bra and towel when she was done with her shower. She also sucked my cock a lot more energetically, and lapped near my anus for the first time! I also serviced her to reward the hard work. She was happy to have me suck her long soft nipples and she squealed like a little girl when I nuzzled her navel. She clamped her thighs shut until I kissed her hip and she cooed and gave me access to her wet lips.

Very stim to have her alternate moaning gently and squealing and closing up, and looking at me innocently, saying that she tickles easily. I spent a nice long time servicing her until she was very high. She pulled me in for a quick kiss on the lips as I was kissing her jawline and neck. Very good because I was harder than when she blew me as a result.

She rode me CG as long as she had energy, and then plopped down for me to ram her. I took my time and had to pull her back from the edge a few times. I was getting deeper into her, and after I got her legs straight up, her back and neck arched and eyes rolled. I changed tack suddenly and fiercely and folded her slim legs into jockey position and clamped her knees onto my grinding dick. She gasped and grunted like it hurt, and grabbed my hand and I sent her off into the clouds. I was not far behind as her pussy pulsed on my over-excited cock.

i reached down to grab the base of the cap to prevent the mistake last time from repeating. She asked if it had exploded. I grinned and said no.

SOP clean up and she is patting on me like a GF.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
poseidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros..
Anyone tried the tomyams in Farlim / Relau with B2B/Massage and special for RM140..?
Old 12-02-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

bayernz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseidon88 View Post
Bros..
Anyone tried the tomyams in Farlim / Relau with B2B/Massage and special for RM140..?
where is this?
Old 13-02-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

[QUOTE=ZachBonano;10380343]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post

looks like my hajj trip is made known to you...lol... great not to bad... I find it hard to believe u r poor depraved souls. seeing the colourful FR, i would think they are times, though few, u guys r having great time cheonging...

but yes KL would be the place for cheonging now i have heard and once upon a time I have tried.

keep it up...heard u wont be retiring any time soon. How have u been doing my brother?>

i m still hanging on bro...settling down is always on my mind but i keep meeting those ladies whom i dun expect myself spending my entire life with..what to do bro... jz going to ride into the sunset...who knows...i may meet some cowgirl hahaha....

anyway, do keep in touch man... i dunno wat our dato jconnor has been doing cos i thought at one time i saw him resurfaced somewhere here ..then hilang balik...

cheers!
Old 13-02-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
poseidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayernz View Post
where is this?
Farlim - Fortune Court
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1