The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 18
lkm23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylkm23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
Guys!

Can i check with you for those listed as Hotel Reservation in sex141. Does the price includes the hotel? That meants the price is full and final.

Can negotiate the price with the person?
Price includes hotel, it's just like what you do in SG's FL w/hotel. About price, u gotta talk to the papa when u call the number.
Old 13-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Jonathan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm23 View Post
Price includes hotel, it's just like what you do in SG's FL w/hotel. About price, u gotta talk to the papa when u call the number.
Hi lkm23. Thanks for your info.

Another question. Do it need to bring my own condom there? I ask because not sure it is like gelyang which will provide.

Anyone here tried the Korean and Jap girls in hk? The price looks reasonable HKD1000-1500
Old 14-05-2007, 01:56 AM
Samster

lkm23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylkm23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
Hi lkm23. Thanks for your info.

Another question. Do it need to bring my own condom there? I ask because not sure it is like gelyang which will provide.

Anyone here tried the Korean and Jap girls in hk? The price looks reasonable HKD1000-1500
CD is included, but u are welcome to bring ur own I guessed.

As for jap gals, read from sex141.com that there's quite a few fakeys, aka mongolian/mainland china/korean gals posing as japs to get "higher" price. Have never tried any jap/korean in HK b4, so not too sure also.
Old 14-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You're right Bro. There're Fakeys out there. Some Northern chinese gals also pretending to be koreans too. Up your points for your info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm23 View Post
CD is included, but u are welcome to bring ur own I guessed.

As for jap gals, read from sex141.com that there's quite a few fakeys, aka mongolian/mainland china/korean gals posing as japs to get "higher" price. Have never tried any jap/korean in HK b4, so not too sure also.
Old 14-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calex View Post
hello, long time not been to hong kong le......
bro calex! my memory is poor, but did we last meet before in a TST pub during the world cup last year?
hope you are fine...
Old 14-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet View Post
wind blows and heard his back to silly land...
the HK flag has been flying at half mast since our master bro buster left... come back soon bro! HK miss you
Old 15-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker View Post
the HK flag has been flying at half mast since our master bro buster left... come back soon bro! HK miss you
i even heard from 141 forum that some kor fake to be jap and some north mainland be jap to earn more income.
Old 15-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet View Post
i even heard from 141 forum that some kor fake to be jap and some north mainland be jap to earn more income.
PRC: HK$350-800
Local: HK$400-1000

==> Jap: HK$1300-2500

Old 16-05-2007, 07:38 AM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

He will return after recuperating from having too much action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker View Post
Old 16-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
He will return after recuperating from having too much action.
He may be watching for the right moment to resurface with new skills le.
Old 16-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xtzuen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to our bros here i manage to get some action during my short business trip to HK.

had to go on a sunday n was fustrated at every gal being busy. so end up at national court 15f out of the lift rm at the end. was a stand in gal n saw she was quite ok looking just dove in.

went for the $500 package and she bath for me. after some so called massage and samll +++ she started the action. some bj with cap and she started to ride. all in all quite standard.

what shocked me was after i came, she went on and on about how good it was for her and what an honour and all that mumbo jumbo. was wondering if that's wat the hk guys like. to me it all sounded quite fake.

did the wash up, paid up and left.

thanks again to all the bros for the info and help or i would be wanking myself in hk
Old 17-05-2007, 08:39 AM
Samster

Bro, most 141 gals' day off is on Sunday. Maybe thats why not much selection. Thanks for contributing the FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtzuen View Post
Thanks to our bros here i manage to get some action during my short business trip to HK.

had to go on a sunday n was fustrated at every gal being busy. so end up at national court 15f out of the lift rm at the end. was a stand in gal n saw she was quite ok looking just dove in.

went for the $500 package and she bath for me. after some so called massage and samll +++ she started the action. some bj with cap and she started to ride. all in all quite standard.

what shocked me was after i came, she went on and on about how good it was for her and what an honour and all that mumbo jumbo. was wondering if that's wat the hk guys like. to me it all sounded quite fake.

did the wash up, paid up and left.

thanks again to all the bros for the info and help or i would be wanking myself in hk
Old 17-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtzuen View Post
had to go on a sunday n was fustrated at every gal being busy... went for the $500 package...all in all quite standard... she went on and on about how good it was for her and what an honour and all that mumbo jumbo. was wondering if that's wat the hk guys like. to me it all sounded quite fake
bro xtzuen, thanks for your FR!

bro rokket is right... many 141gers take sunday off... usually, you will be better off calling for hotel reservations on sundays

don't worry about the good comments from the ger... its usual things that they say so don't take it too seriously
Old 17-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4644 / Power: 22
kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: HK Happening

will be in HK early of next week for 3 nights

happen to find this thread ... didnt know HK so happening

anyone around in HK?
Old 18-05-2007, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlest View Post
will be in HK early of next week for 3 nights

happen to find this thread ... didnt know HK so happening

anyone around in HK?
The Grand master Pussybuster is back in silly land. but you may approach Great Grand Master Hitchiker. hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1