The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Bro Castrol,
I do not mind RoboCrouch to come to Spurs. Of course the price is a bit on the high side. I just hope that Harry has his plan right. There are too many strikers in the side now. We need left sided players and defence must be beefed up.
well bro, spurs need those >20-goal per season strikers and robocrouch has not been that deadly. defoe at least, is the shoot-on-sight traditional spurs striker much like garth crooks in the past, providing attacking football entertainment and a nothing-is-impossible atmosphere. actually crouchy can be an excellent central midfielder, with long sweeping legs that can disrupt the opponents' flow.

but i can see harry's concern that has to do with robbie keane, he's on a goal drought since returning to the lily whites. oh... he should never have left.

VDV, the one that rejected spurs last season, such a fine attacking midfielder but real madrid is an ever changing club.

Rafael van der Vaart is expecting to leave Real Madrid after learning he is not in new coach Manuel Pellegrini's plans for the season.

The Holland international only joined Real from Hamburg last summer, but has been deemed surplus to requirements following the big-money arrivals at the Bernabeu.

Chelsea have previously been linked with a bid for the midfielder, while former clubs Ajax and Hamburg are also reportedly keen.

Van der Vaart confirmed Pellegrini has told him he will be on the periphery this term and revealed Real want to recoup the 16m euros (£13.5m) paid to Hamburg 12 months ago.

"The coach told me I won't get much chance to play, so it's not an option to stay here," Van der Vaart told De Telegraaf. "Real want to get my transfer fee back. I completely understand that clubs want to wait."

The 26-year-old would be prepared to return to Hamburg and admits his priority is to find a club where he will play regular first-team football.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

ok my lily whites, the vieira deal may be screwed but look whos on the radar.
mighty joe cole!

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp is hoping to tempt Joe Cole to White Hart Lane with the promise of regular first-team football in a World Cup year.

The 27-year-old had an injury blighted season in 2008/9, making just 19 appearances for the Blues, but is keen to force his way into Fabio Capello's England plans ahead of South Africa.

And with new Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti favouring a midfield diamond, Cole could find opportunities limited with new signing Yuri Zhirkov, Florent Malouda, Michael Essien and Michael Ballack all vying for places, alongside Frank Lampard.

The Italian has said Cole could be deployed as a second striker but Didier Drogba and Nicolas Anelka will be aiming to renew their partnership from the end of the last campaign.

Cole has just a year left to run on his current deal at Stamford Bridge and could be tempted to link up again with Redknapp, who handed the midfielder his first-team debut at West Ham.

Talk of a Chelsea move for AC Milan's Andrea Pirlo will do nothing to reassure Cole over his future. And with only this season left to force his way into Fabio Capello's squad, he may be swayed by the offer of a regular berth on the wing for Tottenham.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
well bro, spurs need those >20-goal per season strikers and robocrouch has not been that deadly. defoe at least, is the shoot-on-sight traditional spurs striker much like garth crooks in the past, providing attacking football entertainment and a nothing-is-impossible atmosphere. actually crouchy can be an excellent central midfielder, with long sweeping legs that can disrupt the opponents' flow.
Bro Castrol, Crouch makes Defoe a even more deadly striker. Remember how Defoe scores during the begining of last season. If Crouch can take away defenders away from Defoe, then Defoe will be the >20goal/season striker. The other thing is that Crouch falls easily, that of course he must fall for the right reason and not anyhow fall. This will also help to reap in the free kicks around the box as well as penalty/s.

Spurs is an entertaining side, which makes it very nice to watch. However, effectiveness is 1 of the important factors that we must not forget. Getting results is important as a certain Juan de Ramos found out last season.

Quote:
but i can see harry's concern that has to do with robbie keane, he's on a goal drought since returning to the lily whites. oh... he should never have left.
Robbie left because he thought that he was part of a certain manager's plan, but he was made a part of a certain club's political scapegoat. A footballer's career is short, I will not blame him for leaving, but I do pity him when I saw him playing in their colours because it was clear that he is not part of the plan, which makes him looks like a useless player running in wrong directions, not shooting and scoring.

Robbie, if you see this forum, please remember you are at home now. Let your professionalism shine, you still are very much a great player as you were. Welcome Home, Robbie. Do your stuff for Tottenham and Tottenham only because we are here for you.

Quote:
Rafael van der Vaart is expecting to leave Real Madrid after learning he is not in new coach Manuel Pellegrini's plans for the season.

The Holland international only joined Real from Hamburg last summer, but has been deemed surplus to requirements following the big-money arrivals at the Bernabeu.

Chelsea have previously been linked with a bid for the midfielder, while former clubs Ajax and Hamburg are also reportedly keen.

Van der Vaart confirmed Pellegrini has told him he will be on the periphery this term and revealed Real want to recoup the 16m euros (£13.5m) paid to Hamburg 12 months ago.

"The coach told me I won't get much chance to play, so it's not an option to stay here," Van der Vaart told De Telegraaf. "Real want to get my transfer fee back. I completely understand that clubs want to wait."

The 26-year-old would be prepared to return to Hamburg and admits his priority is to find a club where he will play regular first-team football.
Bro Castrol, hopefully, he is within budget. Maybe Robbie Keane will know better because 'Rafael' will ring a bell or two.

Afterall, I just hope that Harry has his magical hat on, to pull tricks and surprises out of his magical hat. Last season was a miracle, from last to challenging for europe in the last game of the season.

Harry, please take us into europe next season with at least a Cup win or as high as possible in league positions.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 11-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:

Harry, please take us into europe next season with at least a Cup win or as high as possible in league positions.
bro i also hope crouchy's goes up a level with spurs, after all, he was spurs' tallest youth product. besides taking defenders away, hopefully his bicycle kicks can warn all other clubs that's nothing spurs cant do!

in the name of the greatest spurs team ever assembled, c'mon you spurs!

Old 11-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
bro i also hope crouchy's goes up a level with spurs, after all, he was spurs' tallest youth product. besides taking defenders away, hopefully his bicycle kicks can warn all other clubs that's nothing spurs cant do!

in the name of the greatest spurs team ever assembled, c'mon you spurs!

ahh who can forget this great spurs side they played some great football but than they had to contend with those reds frm merseyside,they were a joy to watch ardiles,villa,archibald,hoddle,crooks,perryman,cle mence.who can forget that volley frm hoddle against forest.sigh those were the days.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I just hope that Harry has his plan right. There are too many strikers in the side now. "Attack is the best form of Defence". Harry, hope that you see this.
Who says Spurs has too many strikers?
Donch u know Harry is gonna play 2 Defenders - 3 Midfielders - 5 Attackers just like it was back in the 20s? Harry too knows "Attack is the best form of Defence"

Spurs need a couple more strikers !!
Old 12-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
panliew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believe spur will pose more threat than man city to the big 4. Man city is more like rojak team,they thought they can just bring in the big names and win the league,they are too naive.Hope they don't follow leed footsteps.God bless them.
Old 13-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by panliew View Post
I believe spur will pose more threat than man city to the big 4. Man city is more like rojak team,they thought they can just bring in the big names and win the league,they are too naive.Hope they don't follow leed footsteps.God bless them.
ha ha i don t think they will follow the footsteps of leeds cos they have to much money to burn, city will be a force to be reckon with,as a spurs fan i don t get it, y don t harry go out n buy defenders,u can t rely on woodgate n king,this 2 r always out injured don t we have enuff forwards.we r the only team in the bpl who sell the players n end up buying them back.we shd jus have stuck with martin jol,look how well he s doing at hamburg.i don t think harry noes wat he s doing.oh well can t wait for the bpl to start.bring on pool even though i voted them to win the league.lets start the seson of with a bang by beating pool who if u ask me shd have won the league last seaon.
Old 14-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_j View Post
ahh who can forget this great spurs side they played some great football but than they had to contend with those reds frm merseyside,they were a joy to watch ardiles,villa,archibald,hoddle,crooks,perryman,cle mence.who can forget that volley frm hoddle against forest.sigh those were the days.
bro, we are from the same era. hoddle was the reason why the word "gifted" was invented. the one i most remember was a devastating volley crooks sent towards goal from the left wing just after the midfield line, but it was palmed away by the opponent keeper.

ok it's friday and drinks on david bentley tonight.

Tottenham midfielder David Bentley has been charged with drink driving and has issued an apology for his actions.

It was reported that the midfielder smashed his Porsche into a lamppost at 3am and was found standing near the wreckage of his black 911 on a dark country lane in Northaw, Herts, before being taken into custody.

A police spokeswoman said: ''He has been charged with a drink driving offence and has been released on bail to return to St Albans Magistrates' Court on August 28.

''The charge is in connection with an incident which happened last night. A member of the public called just after 3am to report a single vehicle road traffic collision in Judges Hill, Northaw.

''A man was arrested at the scene and taken to Hatfield Police Station. This morning David Bentley, 24, has been charged with an offence to appear in a few weeks.''

The former England winger released a statement on Spurs' website apologising for his behaviour, although is still likely to be fined by the club. It read: ''I should like to apologise to my Club and the supporters for my actions which led to my car accident last night and my subsequent charge.

''It was wholly unacceptable and I fully appreciate that as a professional footballer I have a duty to behave in a reputable and responsible manner. I am thankful that nobody was injured in the accident. This has been a wake-up call for me both personally and professionally.''

The incident comes just three months after Ledley King was arrested outside a nightclub, leading boss Harry Redknapp to issue a public warning to his players about drinking.
Old 17-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Samster

Tottenham 2 Liverpool 1

Match Information
Stadium: White Hart Lane, England
Attendance: 35,935
Match Time: August 16, 2009, 16:00 UK
Official(s): Philip Dowd (Referee)

Scoring Summary
Benoit Assou-Ekotto (44)
Steven Gerrard (pen 56)
Sebastien Bassong (59)

Sebastien Bassong celebrates the winner, on his Spurs debut

it was a night of defenders, two scored for spurs as glen johnson got a penalty for liverpool. could have been more for spurs in the 1st half, palacios and modric were outstanding!

robbie had to come off but it should have been pavlychenko replacing him if you ask me. crouchy was very poor in positioning. i wonder what the strikers pecking order is now?

reina is really good, i say that becos i could see his flying and fully stretched arms in all his attempts to make a block. this is the kind of goalkeeper who is very fit and will fight for every game.
Old 17-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Who says Spurs has too many strikers?
Donch u know Harry is gonna play 2 Defenders - 3 Midfielders - 5 Attackers just like it was back in the 20s? Harry too knows "Attack is the best form of Defence"

Spurs need a couple more strikers !!
Bro,

Did Harry played like you said?

Anyway, the result against Liverpool speaks for itself.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 17-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tottenham 2 Liverpool 1

palacios and modric were outstanding!
Bro Castrol,

I cannot agree more. Modric was magnificent with his touches. Palacios was also attacking with more confidence.

Quote:
robbie had to come off but it should have been pavlychenko replacing him if you ask me. crouchy was very poor in positioning. i wonder what the strikers pecking order is now?
Bro Castrol,

Keane was unlucky not to have scored, at least 2 clear chances. I have to agree that Crouch is still not using his head to good use. I guess Harry has to drill Crouch to be the provider. He always play far out when there is a cross or free-kick coming in. Crouch should be right smack in the middle to harass the central defenders and give them lots of problem with his height.

Harry, hope that you have taken note of this.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 18-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

good start 4 us hopefully we can go on a run of wins,lets not get carried away by this win cos its still early days.
Old 19-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_j View Post
we shd jus have stuck with martin jol,look how well he s doing at hamburg.
Bro,

You are right about Martin Jol. However, Spurs is presently not one of the richest around. So we may need to spend wisely. For your info, Martin is with Ajax now.

Attacking play has always been the Spurs way. I think the present way of playing is fine provided Spurs take their chances on counter-attack and try to make every chance count. This will be critical when we faces the top teams.

Against Liverpool, we were supposed to be at least 2 goals up. Finishing is important. I hope Harry can see this and let Clive Allen conduct extra drills for strikers in terms of positioning and shooting. Make the players aware their positioning and maximise their strength as well as compliment their weaknesses with careful selection.

Gomez also needs to improve on his timing of coming out for challenges. Defence is still very porous, Liverpool is just a gear short last Sunday as Gerard and Torres are not at their best yet.

Our midfield is giving away too much possession, and we need backup for Lennon. Lennon also needs to have better understanding with the players playing around him. He must improve on his crosses too. I can't really recall whether there was a decent enough cross from him in the Liverpool match.

After the first 3 points, hopefully, Harry will look into improving all these aspects of our game.

Harry, I hope you see this.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 19-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Castrol,

Keane was unlucky not to have scored, at least 2 clear chances. I have to agree that Crouch is still not using his head to good use. I guess Harry has to drill Crouch to be the provider. He always play far out when there is a cross or free-kick coming in. Crouch should be right smack in the middle to harass the central defenders and give them lots of problem with his height.

Harry, hope that you have taken note of this.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
bro Spurs, once robbie regains his spurs on his boots and crouchy starts displaying his famous bicycle kicks or begins knocking down those 2mtr high crosses, spurs will be leading 3-0 or 4-0 in the 1st half and harry will be asking for a cigar in the 2nd half.

and darren bent has scored in both matches for sunderland already! wow!

damien duff! why didnt harry think of him? 4m is just what ledley and bentley spent on beer alone last year.

Damien Duff: Returning to London

Fulham have completed the signing of Damien Duff from Newcastle United for a fee believed to be in the region of £4m.

The Ireland international had committed his future to the Magpies following their relegation to the Championship, but his reputed wages of £60,000-a-week always suggested a sale was likely.

come on you spurs!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1