The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gl_cowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The KTV Bible - All You Need to Know When Chionging in a KTV

HI all,

Out of curiosity, is there any KTV (not Thai discos/hangflower joint) that have Thai girls?

Searched for sometime already but can't find any.

Many thanks for any info.
Old 18-12-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think have any thai gals

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 21-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl_cowboy View Post
HI all,

Out of curiosity, is there any KTV (not Thai discos/hangflower joint) that have Thai girls?

Actually there are, but they are rare. These Thai girls pop by once in awhile to the various KTVs to try to luck. Out of 100 girls maybe only 3 are Thai.
Old 23-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cantour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a Bible! this is one of the best post i've read.
Must share to my bro who's getting addictive on ktv
Old 25-01-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gl_cowboy View Post
HI all,

Think emperor sometime have but limited
Old 25-01-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

I think V6 at Sultan plaza has Thai girls at the bar area. That was during my visit few months back.
Old 25-01-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

great writeup

I am very new to KTV and thanks for the advice

I came across a few KTV gals whom I met outside and I like and they are on student passes. However hard I please them and try they refuse to go to the hotel with me. I have no problem getting gals to hotels except for these few, even offering them $400. I faint

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

They say they are happy earning $280 to $300 per ES, not keen to do hotel

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-01-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 21
reloaded deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreloaded deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro there is no such thing like don't go. As Long the price is right. Recently I Kenna KC by one . This girl damn good. Make me spent a few k on her then let me upped her. In the end she got Husband one in Singapore. Anyway still thinking wanna upload her photo. Heheheh but like damn Chek ark
Old 26-01-2016, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!

Good write bro.. am not a ktv person now but the future is unknown
Old 26-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Bro there is no such thing like don't go. As Long the price is right. Recently I Kenna KC by one . This girl damn good. Make me spent a few k on her then let me upped her. In the end she got Husband one in Singapore. Anyway still thinking wanna upload her photo. Heheheh but like damn Chek ark
Why not? At least we be careful n avoid when we bump into her

Old 29-06-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessDD View Post
Good write bro.. am not a ktv person now but the future is unknown

Hope this article will help you with your possible ventures into the KTV world in future.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14189 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Any kakis here got 1 more headcount for HH today at PRC joint, best if at Peace Centre either Jade or Chinadoll KTV.

Light beer drinker.

Pm if available
Old 09-07-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopigaogao View Post
Any kakis here got 1 more headcount for HH today at PRC joint, best if at Peace Centre either Jade or Chinadoll KTV.

Light beer drinker.

Pm if available

How was your session at Jade / CD the other day bro?
Old 19-09-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Hello Bro $$$$$$$$$$$,

Technically speaking, if you have booked the girl with 150 SGD, she is to fulfil her obligation towards you even after ST. If she insist that she doesn't want to go back into the KTV room, there's nothing much you could have done. If you force her, she might give attitude during your party session, and if there's attitude given, the mood might be affected.

Solution:

Don't pay money first. Once done with ST, give 200 SGD, if she ask for 150 SGD for the booking fee, tell her that she only fulfilled butterfly status and then pay accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
Any bros can enlighten me?

Bao tai a girl at Jade last night, half way through the session my cock itchy went to ST with her at her apartment upstairs.

After the ST, she claims that she damn paiseh dun want go back liao, want stay in her room. She claims that no one will go back to the KTV after ST. It was quite impromptu and her roomie coming back soon so i got to leave. Though she suggested to meet up another day for a date and when her roomie will be away for the entire day.

Felt kena carrot head, paid her 150 for booking + 200 for ST in total.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1