The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-02-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of
Re: Tiong Bahru / Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
confirm fake news.
Honestly, the first time I went there about a month ago, at first slot in the morning. I did hear V (according to SS, it was V) having loud moans and piak piak sound. But I didn't ask SS back then if full course was on the menu cos nobody on sbf mentioned anything at that time.

Second visit quite recently after all the rumours got full course on menu, I asked SS but she denied, saying both V and herself don't offer (no mention of T cos I specifically asked about her and V only). That's why like another bro said, maybe it was offered only selectively. Maybe it was never offered. We all know how terrible the sound proofing there is and I know what I heard. But I was never offered anything more than bj so 🤷🏻‍♂️
Old 26-02-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Honestly, the first time I went there about a month ago, at first slot in the morning. I did hear V (according to SS, it was V) having loud moans and piak piak sound.
let me have my 4th inquest
all 3 time is 2 blue note offer. reject even if i say i want next tier offer. all 3 time go different time, morning, afternoon, late evening.
V does fake moan to make me cum faster.
even when i engage ss, i also here her moan next cubicle. but no piak piak
Old 26-02-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zkk999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul can pm what's mys?
Old 26-02-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnline View Post
You don't get it doesn't mean no. My friend told me he paid 3 blue note for FJ. V told my friend she will do with people she like only.
There are stil a lot ppl very naive and believe what V, T, SS said is true. Lol
Old 26-02-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Let me put it into better perspective so that easier for all to understand.

1. They dont want to be labelled as FJ parlour
2. Cos of that they cannot f w everyone.. means they choose customer. Means if she comfortable w u and u willing to pay more to her level then she will do
3. If they dun want to f w u, she cannot tell u that i dun like u and i let others phiak me but not u cos i dun like u and u didnt pay what i wanted. Best excuse is she will tell u no such thing. Nv let ppl phiak before. They bluff u.. but u kena bluff on spot. Lol
4. If she dun let u phiak, then forget it find others. If u want to invest a bit then continue to go till she open up let u phiak lah

Last edited by Lonelyman87; 27-02-2021 at 07:13 AM.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
You don't get it doesn't mean no. My friend told me he paid 3 blue note for FJ. V told my friend she will do with people she like only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post

2. Cos of that they cannot f w everyone.. means they choose customer. Means if she comfortable w u and u willing to pay more to her level then she will do
3. If they dun want to f w u, she cannot tell u that i dun like u and i let others phiak me but not u cos i dun like u and u didnt pay what i wanted. Best excuse is she will tell u no such thing. Nv let ppl phiak before. They bluff u.. but u kena bluff on spot. Lol
4. If she dun let u phiak, then forget it find others. If u want to invest a bit then continue to go till she open up let u phiak lah

I personally phiak 2 of them there. My fren phiak V more than 3 times.
Just curious if it's indeed true, how many visits does it take to unlock IF they really do offer, looks and rates aside?
Old 27-02-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Any kind bros can pm what is mys spa? Really cant figure out man
Old 27-02-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!

Quote:

I personally phiak 2 of them there. My fren phiak V more than 3 times.

by the rate we are discussing here...I give the shop another 2 months more...enjoy bros..stay safe stay alert!
Old 27-02-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Tohsakarin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone knows where did B*cky from LMS go? Thx
Old 27-02-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

wonder if there any late night one nearby

sometime itchy late night, my hand seem to be lazy tho
---------------------------
Old 27-02-2021, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
u mean inside park hotel? If yes then then i went bf. But the thai girl is too hiong for me. I go there like pay $50 hv a feeling like kena rape by her. I prefer normal normal one.
Bro,
Can pm me the contact,sounds good leh, hehehe

Last edited by samdiy; 27-02-2021 at 02:52 AM. Reason: want to pm instead
Old 27-02-2021, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogal View Post
wonder if there any late night one nearby

sometime itchy late night, my hand seem to be lazy tho
AFAIK you're better off travelling to town or fringe of town for late night fun
Old 27-02-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never ever believe what ML tell you. They are good in lying.
True true agreed.
You will be surprised that they can even asked you what was discussed at SBF.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 27-02-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by navras View Post
True true agreed.
You will be surprised that they can even asked you what was discussed at SBF.
Alot of white knights lah. My regular also texted me to ask me the other day but I just feign ignorance
Old 27-02-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Goldenfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They ml also have wechat groups to discuss on us.. they can even check on our phone no. If we r good customer or not
.. becareful while playing..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread