The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2013, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
glanzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungXP7 View Post
how long u encounter std after u visit her
Yeah I kana by raw BJ thr her mouth.It appeared 10days later.scared siah.168 look super pretty but scary
Old 11-12-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

glanzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thislogin View Post
Hi bro I think you're talking about 53. I tried her last week. She does the crack neck thing while lying down right?
not her.nr try 53 before
Old 11-12-2013, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
YNWA1608 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good looking milf to recommend ?Planning to head down tomorrow noon then whats about 55 ?Any comments
Old 11-12-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster

ahaam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thislogin View Post
Hi bro I think you're talking about 53. I tried her last week. She does the crack neck thing while lying down right?
im not sure since my last session with her is about a year ago..but she is a good masseur..she know thai massage i.e crack neck thing like you say..hard to find a good ml there since most of them just intrest to offer juagen for their easy money..btw thanks for the info bro..
Old 11-12-2013, 06:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by glanzx View Post
Yeah I kana by raw BJ thr her mouth.It appeared 10days later.scared siah.168 look super pretty but scary
wat type of std?herpes?wat is the symthon?
Old 11-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

eddie2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glanzx View Post
Raw BJ will also kena STD, damn jia lak

Thought STD only transmitted through blood, looks like saliva also can.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
123easy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie2013 View Post
Raw BJ will also kena STD, damn jia lak

Thought STD only transmitted through blood, looks like saliva also can.
I believe open cuts as well.

So for bros who loves to french... ahem, do it with your eyes open. And especially after the tongue had been hard at work doing AR...
Old 12-12-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Went to BW today, was recommended 169rm package girl no.46, name Monica, was told is a very new comer, few days only, from Sarawak, looks like a Malay to me. FR as below.

Looks/Figure - Around 6.5 to 7, big eyes. at least average to pretty look. A bit short, but not plump nor very slim, around average built.

AR power : Nope

Massage : Yes, not bad. Quite skillful.

French: Nope, not allowed. only light kisses on face.

Boobs: This is the plus point of her, at least a C, firm and beautiful. sucking on her tits and hear her moaning is heavenly.

FJ: One of those day where everything went wrong, insert in, went soft, around 2-3 times, no matter how, the angle just feel wrong, dun know is my problem or her, first time having this kind of issue, esp in missionary position. same for doggy too, just dun feel right with regards to the angle, went soft fairly quickly. In the end manage to shoot in missionary position after a few tries.

Attitude : around 8/10 willing to please, friendly and chatty but she can only speak malay and bit of english. she can speak random chinese but keep saying she dun really understand Chinese.

Overall is a average session cause the FJ part mess up everthing, maybe is my fault. i really dun know, overall feel like screwing a Thai FL.

RTF - Nope. Saw one number 109, quite ok, mature looking. wonder if anyone have her FR.
Old 14-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

jeab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

any tried #96 before? Any bro is willing to share? Thanks
Old 14-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeab View Post
Hi bro,

any tried #96 before? Any bro is willing to share? Thanks
168 cm tall with fair skin, chatty, beautiful natural c cup, chatty, many this cannot and that cannot, self boasting WL saying she work everyday and got return customer for her good service, no nipple kissing, no kissing or frenching allowed, no body rubbing she complained of tired, she also claim can do CIM dunno is true or not as I did not try with her. Will not RTF. Hope this helps.

Last edited by jnudes; 14-12-2013 at 02:26 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 14-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
168 cm tall with fair skin, chatty, beautiful natural c cup, chatty, many this cannot and that cannot, self boasting WL saying she work everyday and got return customer for her good service, no nipple kissing, no kissing or frenching allowed, no body rubbing she complained of tired, she also claim can do CIM dunno is true or not as I did not try with her. Will not RTF. Hope this helps.
nice info. 2 humble points for u.
Old 14-12-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

jeab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Great valuable info. Thanks bro. Also feel that she's rather snob... Stare at ceiling or sky when walking.... Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPimp View Post
nice info. 2 humble points for u.
Thanks to you for upped him...I don't have any power yet...paiseh...hehehe
Old 14-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeab View Post
Great valuable info. Thanks bro. Also feel that she's rather snob... Stare at ceiling or sky when walking.... Haha
When I saw her for the first time I was quite tempted to book her as she dressed and looked like China doll, which I did on my second visit. After trying her out I realized how her good looks and height are quite deceiving with lots of talking and minimum service.

Although I did not managed to french and suck her nipples, she did allow me to touch her breast which is really soft and nice. That time my dick had gone soft and she used that method to make my dick erect again but failed.

In the first place I took the gamble as there was no mention of her FR earlier here and later I ended up an unhappy man. Next time need control my brain and dick before booking any good looking WL.

The one without FR need to be avoided at all costs no matter how beautiful or how sexy she is. Because without FR by bros here there is high chance to walk out an unhappy man afterwards. To depend on the captain for recommendation is also high risk too as he will simply select a random one for you to try.
Old 14-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold

Ban Cpt Lee!!!!!
Old 14-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
DirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
When I saw her for the first time I was quite tempted to book her as she dressed and looked like China doll, which I did on my second visit. After trying her out I realized how her good looks and height are quite deceiving with lots of talking and minimum service.

Although I did not managed to french and suck her nipples, she did allow me to touch her breast which is really soft and nice. That time my dick had gone soft and she used that method to make my dick erect again but failed.

In the first place I took the gamble as there was no mention of her FR earlier here and later I ended up an unhappy man. Next time need control my brain and dick before booking any good looking WL.

The one without FR need to be avoided at all costs no matter how beautiful or how sexy she is. Because without FR by bros here there is high chance to walk out an unhappy man afterwards. To depend on the captain for recommendation is also high risk too as he will simply select a random one for you to try.
There are quite a number of girls that are to be avoided at all costs. Gal 168 touted to have spread STD to a fellow cheongster. She is very pretty but attitude and services are really too poor. And now this gal 96 is another idiot who boasts bout having the best bbbj skills. On the corridor, she looks nice but when u look up close, she has what we all call a horse face.

Other gals come to mind, for example 198, 166, 130 are also best avoided.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1