The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 30-01-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
You guys just being nice to sexycat. Actually, after I was bumped off my confirmed slot for 7pm at 6.20pm. I happen to re read her text saying, priority to two hour booking or more. I am one doesn't like treated this way. But must say sexycat did good quality control
I totally agreed as OKT can’t be so mismanagement on clients bookings and non responsive
Old 30-01-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Some of us have shed light on the issue....

At the end of the day luck also plays a part
I kena so many crap from dome 1 as well even if the stable was supposed to be good as people mentioned...

Dome 2 is past tense.. dying section with mostly advertisement
Old 30-01-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
JustJust888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried baobao cos of some good FR here (not sure real or fake). Managed to secure a 9pm slot a few days ago. I was told to wait for abt 30mins cos the previous customer was still bathing.

FJ : 5/10 (barely hear any moaning maybe cos i too weak never bang hard enough, only tried 2 position and she started asking me why I haven cum. Super turn off really)
BBBJ : 4/10 (cant feel any suction at all)
Frenching : 4/10 (only let u french upon asking)
GFE : 4/10

Everything lasted for 20min+. Maybe its jus me. Not worth the price and wait if u ask me. Good luck to all bros out there.
Old 30-01-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

wah now got bad FR....i fear for my booking tomorrow...I will go ahead and report back
Old 30-01-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hoolala is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried Korean Yunz?
Old 30-01-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJust888 View Post
Tried baobao cos of some good FR here (not sure real or fake). Managed to secure a 9pm slot a few days ago. I was told to wait for abt 30mins cos the previous customer was still bathing.

FJ : 5/10 (barely hear any moaning maybe cos i too weak never bang hard enough, only tried 2 position and she started asking me why I haven cum. Super turn off really)
BBBJ : 4/10 (cant feel any suction at all)
Frenching : 4/10 (only let u french upon asking)
GFE : 4/10

Everything lasted for 20min+. Maybe its jus me. Not worth the price and wait if u ask me. Good luck to all bros out there.
Wow that's bad! Luckily I cancelled my booking and saved $90 (the visit to G costed me $150).

Anyway my instinct told me if customer's booking was treated like that, it would be extremely surprising that her service could be superb and her GFE off-the-chart...
Old 30-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So. Which is which. I read some fr die die insist this taiwan stable and girls are good. But then some other fr implies that this stable and the girls cannot make it. Which is which then? Can any Bros verify ? I wish to try Taiwan girls too. But after the mix reviews abit pull back
Old 31-01-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken View Post
So. Which is which. I read some fr die die insist this taiwan stable and girls are good. But then some other fr implies that this stable and the girls cannot make it. Which is which then? Can any Bros verify ? I wish to try Taiwan girls too. But after the mix reviews abit pull back
Guess it's like the reviews it's mixed... But personally I am the lucky ones that got good service and quality generally speaking is definitely good.
Maybe "new start up" that's okt don't know how to run well since Inexperience. Service wise as of now seems like only 1 negative FR, might be due to tiredness or emotional etc I won't want to say its fake nor blame it on FL as sometime you do not know what a person went through so benefit of doubt so leave it to bros to visit and provide more FR to be more accurate.
Old 31-01-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
it is like gambling

up to u lor, for me so far so good except the communication issue with the agent. sometime took a bit too long to get a respond

but my review is good so far maybe becuz i only book one particular girl and the chemistry is there
Old 31-01-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
seraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any reviews for sensualfeel? Not sure if it's reliable.
Old 31-01-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried Cream from this tw stable.
Gal is fabulous.( nothing to nitpick)

Okt is slow to respond to wechat msg.
I was delayed like 10-15 min due to the cleaners besides her hotel room.
After i finished ( luckily i finished), she told got next client already waiting.
Old 31-01-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually for the damage, I took a plunge to try as there was literally no FR or advertisement here for them during that time...

The damage you pay is Taiwan is at least the same

I wasn't disappointed...
I'm a boob lover so only one gal got me interested
Old 31-01-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 7
b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!b123li999 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Actually for the damage, I took a plunge to try as there was literally no FR or advertisement here for them during that time...

The damage you pay is Taiwan is at least the same

I wasn't disappointed...
I'm a boob lover so only one gal got me interested
Obviously you love creampie... HAHAHA

As long as they improves on the schedule and replies they are gonna be a force to be reckon with since the girls are all of good qualities and authentic Taiwanese.
Old 31-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
JustJust888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up to you to try la really. I jus share with u my experience only. It could also be most bros kena good experience then only i suay kena like that. Like what other bros said, some of them got good services from other girls or mayb from baobao in this stable. Tmr baobao last day if u wanna try.
Old 31-01-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
twsyt is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by b123li999 View Post
Obviously you love creampie... HAHAHA

As long as they improves on the schedule and replies they are gonna be a force to be reckon with since the girls are all of good qualities and authentic Taiwanese.
yes this is a good n fair statement . jus appts .time n experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1